Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Rorahkins!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kira and Rorahkins!  Empty Kira and Rorahkins!

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 am

Hey ther Kirakins! Very Happy
Since I'm not really sure of the plot, here's my charrie!!

Full Name: Rosie Tennant
Nick Name: 'Ginger'/'Ginge' by close friends Smile / Rose
Personality: Firey temper, but very fun to be around. Rose likes to have a laugh with others, and is quite forgiving.
~Looks~
Hair~
(She has hair like Victoria's from Eclipse Very Happy I don't really like Twilight, but I love Victoria.)
Color: Firey Ginger
Length: Middle-Back
Style: Mad Curls
Eyes~
Color: Golden
Flecks?: Black
Height: 5'3
Built: Skinny, but fast
Skin: Very Pale
What Do You Usually Wear: Blue tank top, grey hoodie. Black skinny jeanes and sky blue converse.
~Other~
Diet: Tries to keep it to animals, but occasionally lets herself slip and nabs a human instead Wink
Unique Talents: She obtains the power of mind reading, aside from the normal vampire traits.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kira and Rorahkins!  Empty Re: Kira and Rorahkins!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 am

Ohhh I can't stand twilight, but I love Victoria xD cool character though!

Name: Jacob Anthony Asher
Called: Jake
Personality: Laid back and never looks for trouble. He loves to have a good laugh, and is rarely ever serious.
Hair color/style: Blonde and shaggy, always needing to be flipped out of his eyes
Eye color: Deep blue
Body: Tanned and muscular (yummy @~@)
Height: 6'
Clothes: Boy skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt or a pair of short and a t shirt with vans
Sports:Skateboarding, surfing, and lacrosse
Other: He can unicycle xD
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 am

(Cool charrie! Very Happy Could you possibly start? X) I have no idea where you want me to be o.o )
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 am

[thanksies! And sure I'll start:] should they be on the plane...or should it be crashing...or maybe there isnt a plane crash....decisions decisions...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 am

[[Oooo, plane crash plane crash! Very Happy ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 am

[haha okay xD]

Jake sat silently in his seat, bobbing his head slightly to the rhythm of the music that was blasting through his headphones. The plane jumbled a bit, and he gripped the arm of his chair. The turbulence stopped,and he relaxed a bit but not much. He tried to focus on the book he was reading, but the movement of the plane was making him naseous so he just closed his eyes. Then the turbulence started getting worse. He looked out the window, and saw dark clouds. He blinked and shuddered slightly. This was how his parents' plane went down...he squared his shoulders and closed the window shudder thingermabob.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 am

I relaxed on my seat near the back of the plane, staring at back of the person's head in front of me. His music was really getting annoying now. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a magazine out of the rack on the back of the seat, thumbing through the pages, only mildly interested. I looked out the window, seeing the beautiful rainforest below. We'd be at our destination in about an hour.
My thoughts were distracted as the plane started to shake violently, and I clipped my seatbelt back on. The captain said something on the speaker, but I couldn't hear it over the threatening roar of the engines...People were starting to get restless now, babies were starting to cry violently, people were now talking in loud shouts just to hear eachother...What the hell was going on?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 am

Jake paused his music and let his headphones lay around his neck. People were starting to get panicky, and the turbulence was only getting worse. He looked around, and the plane took a dangerous dip. There was a resounding gasp, and then silence. The captain said something over the intercom, but he couldn't hear it very well. Then they took another dangerous dip, and lightning flashed put side. One of the engines started smoking, and the plane headed into a nose dive.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 am

I gripped my armrests as the whole plane plummeted towards the earth, the dramatic change in altitude making me extremely nauseous. I looked out the window, and the last thing I saw were trees. Lots of trees.

Black.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 am

[woah. Intense.]

He heard screams, babies crying, people wailing. The person beside him was praying. He kept his eyes screwed shut, and dared not look. He could hear the trees hitting the plane from outside. Then there was nothing...
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am

[*shudders*]

The pain was overwhelming as I forced my eyes open. I was sweating, it was so hot outside the plane, but sweat was the least of my worries. I did a quick body check. Arms, legs, face, nose all intact. Or at least I hoped so. Still surprised that I hadn't broken anything major, I tugged hard at my buckle. It came off easily. Once I was standing up, I noticed the true extent of the damage. The whole plane had tilted on its side, half of the seats had scattered everywhere, the roof of the plane had been ripped off by the insanely strong vines that hung from the trees.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 am

Jake opened one eye, then the other. He was mortified at the damage. He did a quick body check, then looked around. People were laying everywhere, and he didn't want to know how many of them were breathing. He glanced at the person who had been praying beside him, and almost barfed at what he saw. The woman's head was laying on her shoulders at a peculiar angle, definitely not breathing. At least now she's with God.. He said, turning away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 am

I managed to jump down onto the moist forest floor, fanning myself with my hand. I took a look back at the plane. I could hear very few thoughts. There was one, a male, from further on in the plane, but I didn't want to go up there. Too many bodies, too much blood. I exhaled and rubbed my eyes. Oh god....what was I gonna do now?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 am

Jake decided to see if there was anyone else moving. He made his way to the back of the plane, and saw one girl with wildly red hair. Kind of hard to miss her. He looked around and saw a man moaning in a corner. He went over to help him and saw his leg was bent at an odd angle. "Gross." He mumbled, wondering what he should do.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 am

I looked up, noticing the boy heading to the back of the plane. I looked behind me, seeing the jungle. I could take it out there. I'd taken down bears before. I doubted life in the jungle would be any different. I turned to walk into the trees, away from the plane. I was mad, I knew it. But I'd just take cover, the clouds looked rather menacing above.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 am

He saw her start to walk away, and despite his better judgement he called to her. "Hey! Can you help me?" He almost shouted, since she was retreating to the trees and the rain was rather loud against the treetops. Despite the total coverage of the sky, it was still extremely moist on the ground.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:55 am

I stopped hearing his cry. Sighing, I turned around. Taking a deep breath, I jogged over to him. Noticing the man in the corner, I stepped up onto the plane again and walked over to him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 pm

"I think his leg's broken. Care to help me fix it?" More people began to arouse, but not all of them.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 pm

"How can we fix a broken leg?" I asked, kneeling beside him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

"I dunno. I guess you push it back into place, then cast it. But I don't know how to push it without breaking it more." He stared at the leg, as if contemplating it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I nodded. "You got a cast?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 pm

"Ah, no. But we can make a splint. Stay here." He stepped out of the plane and found some strong sticks(yay sticks!) and pulled some ferns off a tree. "I saw it on TV once." He said, setting the stuff down when he came back.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 pm

(Yay for sticks!! 8D )

I held his leg lightly, hoping it didn't hurt too much..."Okay...3, 2, 1..."
I pushed his leg back in place, along with yells. His hand gripped my shoulder tightly, his nails digging into my skin. I tried not to wince, but I held his leg firmly in place while I waited for him to make the cast.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 pm

He winced at the man's yells, but quickly set the leg in the splint, the two sticks holding the leg in place and the ferns tied around them. He propped the man up against one of the chairs and elevated his leg with a few seat cushions.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:50 pm

I let go of his leg and sat back on a chair, rubbing my shoulder. I looked around the plane, people were beginning to get up, bursting into fits of tears as they saw their children and relatives dead beside them. I sighed and got up. "I should go." I muttered, jumping down from the plane. It was enough drama, I didn't want to see any more than I already had.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next