Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  Empty Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm thieving my charrie from the order of the gods rp in teenxD sooo just ignore the Egyptian gods reference.

Meraunda(pronounced like Miranda) Thrush
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8e2xhQq1npc/TBkPcM9dz7I/AAAAAAAAADI/OM51m6eNVkA/s1600/nelly+karim+egyptian+actress.jpg
Freewilled, and strong headed, Meraunda is a fierce fighter and spirited warrior. She love love loves practicing her fighting. Her history is a blur, unknown to her or anyone else. The only thing she remembers of her past is Isis, guiding her to the Order.

Okay soo basically if you've read Percy Jackson, it's kinda like that. Just a summer camp that goes all summer, and teaches people to train their powers. Whatever that may be.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  Empty Re: Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Smile Kay.

Carter Kingston
Male
Tall Dark and Handsom. Deep icy blue eyes with messy brown hair.
^^ I'll explain more as we go, I havn't found a picture to suit him yet Razz

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 pm

[tall dark and handsome? XD nice.]

Meraunda sat on the porch of her cabin, a light green fleece pulled on and zipped halfway up, paired with khaki cargo capris and grey tennis shoes. She was busy concentrating on the book in her hand. It was sitting open on her lap and she had her hands interlocked behind her neck. She was very inti it, because her eyebrows were furrowed with concentration. There was a slight drizzle, which explained the fleece she had on.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

xD that's my boy. Haha i promise I will explain in more depth Razz

Carters eyes flashed open as he heard some others running around outside his cabin. He sighed softly and looked out the window to the rain, he looked up to the clouds unable to tell if it was a supernatural causing the weather or it was simply just the weather. Shaking his head softly he sat up and pulled on a grey sweater over his t-shirt before slipping his runners on. He slipped out of his cabin quietly before pulling his hood up to keep himself from getting too wet. He trudged through the rain quietly glancing around the school, seeing some younger kids throwing mud around he rolled his eyes softly at least someone was enjoying the dull weather. He stopped under an old oak letting his pale blue eyes drift over the horizion looking for some sort of entertainment, his eyes landed on a young woman who seemed to be about his age. He studied her quietly for a moment before heading over in her general direction.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Meraunda looked up, sensing someone heading towards her. She studied him through narrowed eyes, then shrugged and went back to reading. Let him come, people tended to get annoyed by her and leave rather quickly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Carter smiled softly when she glanced up to him, he walked over quietly until he was standing a few feet infront of her "Hello" he said quietly before looking down to the book in her hands. His eyes looked over the words for a moment before they flickered back up to her "I'm Carter, I don't believe we've met before" he said simply. His voice had a cold edge to it but not exactly unfriendly, cold anticipation... with a flicker of interest, he was curious.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"Meraunda." She told him simply, not even looking up. Though her gaze did flicker to him for a moment. Finally, she sighed and closed the book, turning to him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Carter smiled slightly as she didn't pay him a flick of attention at first. When she did finally look up to him he smiled softly "It's a pleasure to meet you" he said simply. He looked up to the school before back down to her "You been coming here long?" he asked curiously. Personally it was his first year but he had some skill when it came to his powers, just not a whole lot of control.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

"Since I was 10." She followed his gaze, and sighed. It had been a long time. She had become pretty advanced in using her powers. However, she rarely used them aside from the ones she couldn't control, like the visions and sensing others.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm

A small smile lit up Carters face. He looked at her curiously for a moment "Would you mind if I ask what you can do?" he said his voice soft but interested. Since she was ten, that had to be at least 7 or 8 years here and that was a lot of practice time.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

"I can sense when others are coming to me or need me, I sometimes get visions, and I have really advanced hearing and sight. Like I can hear and see what they're doing way back in the Capital, etc., etc." She explained. Some parts still confused her, but it was fairly helpful. "What exactly is your power?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Carter looked at her for a moment before nodding. He sat down beside her quietly "I don't exactly know all the specifics" he said honestly. He looked at her quietly for a moment before her book started to levitate, it floated around her a couple times before completly disapearing. He looked at her and shrugged softly "Probably nothing special compared to other people around here" he said simply before the book reapeared in her lap.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Meraunda blinked at him. "That was brilliant! Have you ever been here before? That's really advanced!" She breathed, her cheeks flushed with excitement.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Carter was suprised by her excitement. He shook his head softly "No, this is my first year, I meet with the teachers tommorow" he said quietly. His powers were like a cheap magic trick compared to hers...

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 pm

"Thats great! Wow! I've never seen anyone levitate anything without training before!" She beamed at him, finally opening up. "With a little more training, you'll probably be able to levitate yourself. Unless you can already do that."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Carter shook his head quickly "No" he said simply "I can't do that" he said honestly. Her excitement was catching on though. He looked at her with an easy grin "And I have had some training, but nothing official, just stuff within the family" he said quietly, his uncle had been like him but the rest of his family hadn't accepted them. Freaks was the word they used so Carter never told anyone.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm

"Well still, that's great. Most levitators cant lift anything more than a little bit off the ground, even with some training." She giggled excitedly. "Come on, I want to see what else you can do." She stood up and grabbed his hand, yanking him up too. She dragged him off to the woods, then stopped in a clearing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Carter smiled slightly, it was like he had unleashed a monster. He went with her when she took his hand following behind her easily. He looked around the woods as they went and when they stopped at the clearing he looked over to Meraunda not really sure what to do.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 pm

"Well?" She prompted, then laughed when she saw the blank look he gave her. "Levitate something! But don't do anything to hard, it's bad if you strain your powers." She paused, turning to look somewhere else. "Do it fast, we're really not supposed to use our powers in the woods, and some counselors are coming."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Carter looked at her for a moment before swallowing nervously. He looked down to the ground quietly seeing a small shiny stone. He picked it up with his mind and started to manipulate it, spinning it at odd angles and such causing flickers of light to shine across the clearing almost like a disco ball.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Meraunda watched, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. She looked around at the lights dancing across the clearing, then looked back at him with a big grin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Carter looked at her and grinned, he could hear the others coming up behind him. Sighing softly the small stone disapeared and reappeared in Meraunda's pocket quietly. He looked at her for a moment and smiled softly before giving her a small shrugg.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Meraunda laughed softly, then grabbed his wrist and tugged him away, breaking off into a run. "Come on, before they find us." She sped up, her legs looking like a blur. She ran track whenever she was home, so running was something she was good at.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Carter smiled when she grabbed at his wrist and pulled him off. He was rather suprised by how quick she was, he actually had to sprint to keep up with her and his stride had to almost double hers.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"Gotta keep up!" She yelled over her shoulder, hurdling over a fallen log and swerving off to the left. She let out a loud laugh, not slowing down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next