Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batty and Liz

2 posters

Go down

Batty and Liz Empty Batty and Liz

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Um not sure if there is a plot here,so here's my character
Name: Hayden Harlow Sickles
Looks: Long wavy black hair, sun kissed skin, pale blueish/gray eyes.tall and athletic build
History:Hayden has always lived a sheltered life,her father is a doctor and her mother is a psychologist,so her every move is monitored for signs of abnormal behavior.She hates feeling like a bug under a microscope so she's started rebelling against her parents slowly, being as abnormal as possible just to annoy them.
Personality:Hayden is the kind of girl who is nice to everyone until they start stuff with her friends or her,when that happens she can be quite a mean girl.
Vehicle:green camaro with black racing stripes
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Batty and Liz Empty Re: Batty and Liz

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Carter Sam Ebert
Carter
Male
Looks
Carter is a tall wiry boy with sandy brown hair and bright dark brown eyes. He always has a happy smile on his face and is never at a loss for compliments or encouragements. He struggles a bit in school, but that doesn’t stop him from being a child prodigy in track, which is what allows him to retain a think, lanky body.
Personality
Carter is an easy-going person who likes to joke around and take as little as possible seriously. However, he is very loyal and can get into fights. He prefers to run, not fight, but he will if he feels someone he cares about is in danger. It’s hard to earn his trust, but once you have it, he’ll follow you to the ends of the earth.
Other
Twin Mariana
Can get people to do what he wants

Mariana Jett Ebert
Mari
Female
Looks
Mari looks very similar to Carter concerning facial features. They have the same dark brown eyes, hair and tan skin. However, her build is much different. Being a swimmer, she’s pure muscle. Usually she wears her hair in a messy swimmer’s bun when she’s not in school and prefers sweatpants to a mini skirt any day.
Personality
Mari is just as loud as Carter, and in some ways more outgoing. She’s not afraid to make friends with boys and hangs out with her brother’s friends just as much as her own. She’s extremely smart – in all honors classes – and enjoys school. Her relationships have always been pretty rocky; somehow being ‘with’ a guy has never been her strong point. Maybe it was because Carter always did something to scare them away. Whatever the reason, she didn’t date much, even though she had many admirers.
Other
Twin Carter
Shapeshifts
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC-you want to go first or me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 pm

[[I can if you want. Any plot ideas? I'm thinking that we can have Mari and Carter just move in during the middle of second semester of junior year because they're wanted by some institution that moderates supernaturals. Sound okay?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm

[Okay Smile And her parents could be the doctor and physiologist for the institution...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

[[Perfect! And none of the kids know ^^ That's why her parents always study her, too. They think she might be supernatural. If things get too boring, her powers can develop or something ahaha]]

Carter walked down the street, holding the bright pink leash loosely in his hand. The huge greyhound padded along obediently in front of him, and the boy allowed himself to relax for a little bit.
Things had been stressful since they'd moved. It'd taken a lot of work to convince the social workers to let him and Mari live on their own without an adult. But hey, it had worked out. It might've had something to do with his little secret, but it was better this way anyway. And it was good because he and Mari had a whole house to themselves. It was large and spacious and absolutely perfect. Well, there were a few problems, but it was theirs. Sometimes he thought he was growing up too fast and not enjoying his childhood enough - after all, what 17 year old paid property taxes? - but he didn't really have a choice. It wasn't like he'd wanted to move here in the first place...
Suddenly the dog strained against the leash and the neon material was yanked out of his hand. Triumphantly, the animal ran forward. Muttering a curse, Carter dashed madly after it, not even noticing when he nearly knocked over a young girl about his age.
"Ariel, you little b****!" He shouted when he finally stomped on her rope. Mournfully, the mutt turned to stare at him with huge, sad brown eyes.
Carter frowned and shook his head. Turning around, he noticed the young woman and walked back over.
"Sorry about that, ma'am. My dog's usually better behaved. Did I hurt you?"

[[Andddd the girl is you x) Hope it's not terrible haha]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm

[mmk]

Hayden was walking through a swarm of busy New Yorker's, listening to Howl by Florence and the Machine while she tried to figure out the best way to tell her parent's that she had dropped out of the career center she had been going to,so she could go back to a regular high school.She didn't know why her parents seemed to think that she had to have a job in the medical field when she really rather just be a photographer.Every time she brought the subject up with her parents they gave her a lecture on how little a photographer could change a persons life and how little the pay was.She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the boy barreling towards her til it was almost to late to move out of his way.As it was their shoulders bumped.Hayden turned and watched as he chased after a rather large dog and finally catch it. Hayden pulled one of her Ipod's earbuds out as he walked back towards her and smiled at him.
"No,I'm fine."She answered his question then dropped down on one knee,putting her hand out for the dog to sniff."She's so cute!What breed is she?"Hayden asked as she scratched behind the dogs ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Carter grinned, glad that the girl wasn't mad. He knew he would have been if a stranger just rammed into him, even if they were chasing after a loose dog.
"Ariel's a greyhound. Kind of why she runs so quickly. It's in her genes." He smiled and watched the two females. "She doesn't usually get along with strangers. I guess you're special." Chuckling, he patter the mutt's head fondly. Ariel pawed the girl's leg insistantly, looking for more attention.
"Don't be greedy." Carter chastised mockingly. Turning to the woman, he began. "Again, sorry I ran into you. I just moved here, so I don't quite recognize everyone. I'm Carter."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Hayden continued to play with the dog while she looked up at Carter.
"My name's Hayden."she said and stood up,dusting of her knees.

[no clue what to write lol]

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 pm

[[Haha alright we can time skip]]

Carter smiled. "Hayden. Nice to meet you." He chuckled, but heard a cell phone ring. He looked expectantly at the girl before realizing it was his own. Mumbling a half enunciated curse, he fumbled for it in his coat and flipped it open. "Hey, Mari. What's up?" After a pause, he frowned and said, "Alright, I'll be there in a minute. Bye."
He slid the phone back into his pocket and rolled his eyes to Hayden.
"Whiny sister needs me back at home. It was nice meeting you." With a grin, he turned around and began jogging back towards that perfect house.

The next day, Mari pulled the key from her pocket and twisted it into the front door, making sure it was securely locked. "Driving!" She called gleefully, shooting a devious glance at her brother. With a sigh, he surrendered and seated himself in the front seat with his backpack by his feet.
Mari started the car and slowly pulled out of the driveway, responsibly following the signs and speed limits.
Carter rolled his eyes. "You're so slow, we're going to be late."
He shut up when Mari gave him the death stare.
Despite Carter's worrisome predictions, they still made it to the school with a half hour to spare. Mari was glad; they could walk around and get a feel for the layout of the building.
As they exited the vehicle, Carter turned around and spotted Hayden walking into the building. His face lit up, happy to see a familiar face.
"C'mon, Mar!" He grabbed her wrist and tugged on it, forgetting she was infinitely stronger than him. With a sigh, he let go and dashed after the girl by himself, Mari walking calmly and detached behind him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Hayden smiled as she walked through the high school.It hadn't changed at while she was away at a different school.She was happy to find out that she was going to have her same locker as she did before and the same schedule too.Her parents weren't exactly thrilled at the concept of their daughter attending a regular high school that didn't have anything to do with medical research.But Hayden had gotten her way,even though now she had to work as her moms assistant on the weekends.
She heard a door open behind her and turned to see the boy from yesterday walk in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

Carter grinned when Hayden turned around and held up a hand to wave to her when suddenly a peppy blonde girl bounced up to him.
"You must be Carter!" She exclaimed cheerfully, her voice bubbling over with excitement. "I'm going to show you around. Name's Kelli." She stuck out her hand mockingly, and Carter shook it, still slightly confused from her outburst.
"Yeah, I'm Carter. How'd you know?" He chuckled, but was honestly quite curious. He wasn't well-known in any way - no track records, no scholarships, nothing - so he wasn't quite sure how she knew him.
"Transfer commitee. We keep an eye on the new kids." Kelli smiled. "Lucky me. I do track, too."
"Really?" Carter grinned, letting his eyes wander over her body to see if she was lying. He wasn't disappointed. Although most guys would be a little irked over the lack of body mass and curves, he found the slim, strong figure a lot better looking. "That's awesome. Say, I don't really know the town too well. Could you show me around after school?"
Kelli laughed. "Sure. Call me." She pulled out a pen and scribbled a phone number onto his arm. Still grinning, she vanished into the swarm of teens flooding the building.
Continuing over to Hayden, he asked, "What a coincidence seeing you here. I thought you were older, like, in college." He chuckled.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

Hayden watched the scene with amusement.She knew the girl who had stopped Carter and knew that the girl was all laughs and smiles.She was just getting ready to walk away when he said something to Kelli and started walking her way again.Hayden smiled at his statement then said,
"No,just forced to be more mature than some other people our age."Her gaze traveled over him as they talked,admiring his tall,lean frame.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

"Forced?" Carter arched an eyebrow at the strange word, but shrugged and let it go. If she'd wanted to tell him why she was forced to, she would have, right?
"That's okay. Means you're not going to do rash things like most teenage sluts our age." He chuckled and smiled. Turning his head around quickly, he saw Mari approaching, looking comfortable and confident. A couple of guys were trying to talk to her, but she pushed past them with a smile and a polite excuse to get away. Finally she reached Carter and Hayden.
"So Carter, making friends already?" Her expression was cool and controlled as she arched an eyebrow curiously.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Hayden smiled at the other girl,"Hi,I'm Hayden." she said and put her hand out for the other girl to shake.

[brain is flat lining here on ideas_/\_/\__/\_____]

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 am

[[Same xP Um.. Any ideas to get more interesting? Like I kind of want... never mind. Got a good idea Wink ]]

Mari smiled slightly and shook her hand firmly. "Mari." She answered. Turnning to Carter she began, "You might want to find some guy friends for me or I'll pick some out for you, okay? I don't really care for the girls." She chuckled and winked at him, before slapping his back and walking away.
Carter rolled his eyes and turned to Hayden. "Don't take it offensively. She just doesn't socialize well with girls. Too much drama for her." He sighed and continued, "That's why she waits for me to-" But he never finished. Suddenly, the fire alarms went off, sending showers of water from the emergency sprinklers on the ceiling cascading on top of them. There was a loud chorus of squeals from girls who cared about their hair and clothes and makeup - after all, they were more important than being safe from a fire, right? - and thundering of shsoes as people ran for the doors, ignoring the administration's shouts for order and arrangement.
Carter sighed. "Of course on my first day here. Come on." He tapped her arms and pointed toward an emergency exit door that no one was using. Strange. He would have thought people would be scrambling for a chance to get out. Even weirder still, one of the teacher's was standing directly in front of it, waving people towards a different exit. Why?
Maybe they couldn't see it...
The thought dawned on his and he slapped his forehead. Why even here?! Groaning, he grabbed Hayden's wrist and shouted for Mari, while moving towards the real doors, the ones everyone were streaming out of.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 am

Hayden fought an urge to panic like the other girls and instead started trying to calm the other girls down.The area around the doors was the most congested,people pushing each other as they tried to get out.Hayden was getting annoyed at the other students.Couldn't they tell that this was a real fire?That if they fought over who got out first then they would have waster precious seconds for some people.Teacher's started wading into the fray,sorting out the jumbled tangle of students.Soon they had a steady flow going out the doors."Finally."Hayden muttered as they went through the doors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:23 am

Carter immediately let go of Hayden's wrist, muttering about the doors irritably as he spun around, looking for his sister. Groaning, he moved across the parking lot, still with no sign of her. What if she'd been captured by whoever put that door there.
Besides, what exactly did that door lead to? Most likely either the Institution or the Order. Both organizations were trying to recruit Mari and himself for their endless war against each other. He didn't particularly care for either, seeing as both of their causes were unjust; they were mostly centered around gaining fame and attention for themselves.
But he couldn't think about that now. His thoughts swarmed in his head like a thousand tiny bees, stinging him with their horrifying 'what ifs'.
What is they've captured her? What if they're using her to get to you? What if she used this as an excuse to run away and left you? What if someone else had seen the door and knew about you?
So many different problems, all so very possible.
With a groan, Carter turned and saw a silvery fox sprint across the yard. Of course. Mari would leave in animal form at a time like this. Sighing angrily, he jogged away from the mass of quarreling students and reached the bushes the fox ran into. "Mari, get your pathetic a** out here, we need to talk about stuff."
Reluctantly, the animal slowly revealed itself.
"They've found us."
An expression of terror illuminated the fox's face. Groaning, she retreated into the bushes, and a few seconds later, after a small flash of light and a tearing noise, her face reappeared. "I need my clothes." She said coolly, not at all embarassed. This had happened plenty of times before.
Carter glared at her. "Here's my hoodie, I'm not getting your clothes again." He pulled off his jacket and handed it to her, turning away as she pulled it on.
"That's better." Mari stepped out of the bushes, the sweathshirt barely passing her hips.
"I hope no one sees you in this." Carter said teasingly. "People might assume things."
Mari shuddered and slapped him on the back. "Shut up. Hide me."
So the pair made their way across the yard to another clump of tall weeds where Mari's pile of discarded clothing lay. Grinning, she pulled off the sweatshirt and moved behind the plants. "Thanks." She said as she yanked on her sweatpants and T-Shirt.
"'Course. Can't let anyone think my sis is a shapeshifting slut, right?"
"You're a terrible person."
Mari and Caarter made their way back to the group of students laughing, not noticing the strange, bald figure with a myriad of tattoos on his head watching them from the street.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 am

Hayden watched as Carter walked away,seemingly looking for something.Then she saw a silver flash out of the corner of her eye and turned to look.It was a fox...in the city?Hayden watched as it ran into bushes,then saw Carter going over to the same bushes.Someone shoved Hayden and she turned around to tell the person to stop.When she turned back around Carter was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

[[So sorry I haven't replied to this. *smacks self* Butttt I'm bubbling over the top with creativity, so this should be innerestin' Wink]]

As Carter and Mari approached Hayden, the strange man from the hill began to descend down it. He passed students who were staring at him without a second glance. His attention was focused solely on Carter and Mari. But who were they talking to? She looked vaguely familiar. Was that...? Yes. That was Jaime and Jasmine's daughter, Haayden. This was getting more interesting by the second.
He walked over to the trio and quickly tapped them each on the shoulder. As he did this, one by one they slowly disappeared from view, and into the prisoner cell block in the Order. Yes, he'd done more than required. Master would be pleased with him.

Carter struggled against his bonds, but couldn't get out. Whoever had captured him was highly advanced. They were using plasma to bind him to the chair. Smart. Anything else and he could convine the material itself to let him go. But he couldn't do that to plasma.
He looked around nervously, eyes darting over every object in the small stone room. He noticed two other figures, one of which was an unconscious Mari, the other a waking Hayden.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

[It's all good,my step sisters are visiting so i've been hanging with them]

Hayden looked around,trying to figure out where she was.One minute she had been with Carter and Mari at school,then she had felt a tap on her shoulder and now she was here.When she saw Carter she tried to go over to him,but only got so far with the chain that was locked around one of her ankles.It was a very thin,and very small chain,the kind that was snapped easily.But when Hayden tried to yank on it to break it,it tightened against her ankle.That's when she noticed that it wasn't cold like other chains but it was warm.Hayden stared at the chain for a couple more seconds then looked at Carter."Where are we?"she asked in a small,scared voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Carter frowned and watched Hayden carefully, wondering why she was there. Was it because he and Mari had been talking to her before this had happened? She wasn't special like them, though. She didn't have any connection to either the Order or the Institution.
Or did she?
Hayden's sudden question caused his train of thought to end where it was, and he had to look around to actually answer. "I'm not sure," he began, "and even if I did know, you probably wouldn't believe me..." He trailed off with a heavy sigh and looked around the room again, observing it carefully.
Standard prinson cell stuff. Stone walls on the three walls to the side of him and behind him, one-way glass in front of him. Other than him, Hayden, and Mari, the room was bare. Suddenly a loud, warped voice filled the room.
"Greetings, Carter and Hayden. I see Mari hasn't woken up yet; such a disappointment."
Carter took a deep breath to keep his cool. Freaking out now wouldn't help anything; in fact it would show them that they could get under his skin.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Hayden yelped when she heard the new voice.She looked up at the ceiling then towards the one way glass.She had so many questions, but was to afraid to ask any of them.

(on my phone do I can't do long replies)

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 pm

The deep voice continued, warped by some machine meant to fool them. Even if Carter knew who it was, he wouldn never have known who it was. Did that even make any sense? He frowned, but looked around curiously, watching to see if there was anything he could use to get out. Nope. Still bare.
"You have been brought here by the Order. We are placing you in custody to await your trial. If you are found guilty of your respective crimes, you will be executed."
Crimes? What?
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm

"I have done anything wrong!I've never committed a crime!"Hayden cried out,starting to panic."And you can't execute us,that's murder,and murder is against the law!"she added,pulling on her chains now.She didn't like the feel of the cold steel around her wrist it made her feel trapped.Hayden swung her gaze over to Carter,"What's going on?!"she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down