Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batty and Myself :)

2 posters

Go down

Batty and Myself :)  Empty Batty and Myself :)

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Haven't really got a fixed plot, so this should be fun 8D

Robin Davis
Female
Robin is of a small/medium build, although she appears fragile because she is a very shy person. She has jet black hair that runs to her chest, and is poker straight with two bright streaks of colour on the left, electric blue and neon pink. She has a forgettable face, but her features are neat and pretty. She is usually seen wearing dark eye makeup, making her skin appear pale.
Robin is incredibly shy, and tends to stick to herself a lot, leading to her unpopularity and lack of friends. If you can break through her outer shell, however, she can be a very fun person to be around.
Robin hasn't had an easy life. Her parents died when she was 4 and now she has to continue her life living with her uncle and his girlfriend, who mistreat her terribly. On one instance, he threw boiling water over her, resulting in a huge brown scar over her back.

(I like mistreating my characters xD)

You begin please :3
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Batty and Myself :)  Empty Re: Batty and Myself :)

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Rhys Lukas Everly
Rhys
Male
Looks
I’m a pretty boy. Girls cry over me because I’m a good looking person. I have perfect blonde hair and piercing green eyes. I have perfect complexion, which is how I intend to keep my face for the rest of my life. Clean, no scars, no pimples, perfect.
I’m pretty muscular since I was on the basketball team before all of this happened. Tall, lean, and strong. I am even more so, now. I’m a vampire, and this life suits me pretty well. No going out in the daylight – which is perfectly fine with me – amazing strength, beauty, and agility, and best of all power.
I like power, a lot. You can tell by the way I like to dominate my victims… But that’s only when I feed, every other week or so. At night, when I’m not hungry, I like to walk around the city by myself, maybe go on a couple of dates with cheap girls I find that look like they need attention. I never keep them, though. I just haven’t really found anyone. It’s probably a good thing, too. I don’t really want to.

Rhys moved through the crowd, smiling slightly to himself as the girls turned their heads to look at him. A couple didn’t look interested, but he wasn’t bothered. He knew he wasn’t everyone’s type, and that was alright. Besides, he couldn’t be bothered right now. It was only 9:00, but he was already losing time. The werewolf he needed to capture was one who typically went to sleep early.
Frowning, he wondered who even did that nowadays. Whatever. He didn’t care.
Soon, he picked up the very faint smell of wet dog. Wrinkling his nose, he decided that when he’d gotten enough favor with his clan, he’d request to be put on some other duty – just not hunting down werewolves. This really sucked. He didn’t want to spend a night tracking down a stinky dog.
Rhys finally located the wolf. It was a petite girl wearing heavy make-up and looking very uncomfortable. She was standing outside a coffee shop, where it looked like there was some kind of school get-together. Curious; she didn’t seem the type to be social enough to go to one of these.
He sighed and stalked forward, a warm smile on his face as he approached the girl.
“I’ve been looking for you,” he whispered, a slight nuance in his expression changing to make his smile menacing as he grabbed her arm. “Come on. Let’s get out of her.” He winked sadistically and flashed his fangs at her. He could easily overpower her if he needed to, kill her and run away with her carcass before anyone could catch him. His orders had been to bring her, preferably alive, but dead would be better than not at all. His smile showed that.

[[Obviously the girl is Robin ^^]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 am

[[Sorry if my replies are short, I feel completely illiterate today xD]]

Robin was sipping some coffee, standing behind the gathering that seemed to have pushed her out. She sighed and went to go inside for some more coffee, when she felt a sharp tug on her arm and brief words whispered into her ear. "Hey!" She was pulled away briskly, nearly tripping over herself as the person dragged her out onto the street. Her coffee had been dropped, the empty cardboard cup rolling lifelessly away down the pavement. She turned to look at the person who had pulled her away, seeing that it was a boy her age. "What do you think you're doing?" Without waiting for an answer, she tried pulling her arm away, but his cold grip was vice-like, so she gave up and continued to be dragged along beside him. "What do you want?" She tried again.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down