Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm

He stopped her. "Nuh uh..dont fool me Peak. Come on cant you just tell me? I mean whats the worst i can do? No one will listen to a ghost." He said and took her bag gently from her to carry it for her. "That did not come from a fall. Please, just be honest with me" He said gently and led her upstairs. "Or i wont leave you alone" He said with a smile that was both concerned and slightly teasing.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast - Page 5 Empty Re: Kira and Alpha)) Beauty and the Beast

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:48 pm

"But.." She sighed exasperatedly, and followed him to the top of the stairs. "Fine. Come on." She opened the door to the room, and stepped in. She waited for him to get in before shutting the door behind her. Peak walked over to the bed and sat down, patting the space beside her.
"It's a long story." She warned with another small smile.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm

He opened the blinds and sat on the bed with her. "Just so you wont be talking to air" He said with a smile and put an arm around her waist comfortingly. "I'm ready to hear it. I have nothing but time" He said with a gentle rock and a rub on her shoulder. "If you need ice just tell me or lean on me, it'll be cool enough as it is just sitting here" He smiled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm

She nodded and took a shuddering breath. Peak bit her lip, and stayed quiet for a while.
"My mom died when I was little. After that...well. My dad just wasn't the same. He started drinking a lot. And he was kind of an angry drunk...every little thing I did was wrong. The first time he hit me I think I was...10? I spilled some water on the carpet, and he just got really mad. Broke my arm." She made a sad attempt at a laugh. "Told the doctors I fell off a bike." She shook her head, and got kind of choked up. She leaned against him, his cold skin soothing her throbbing cheek.
"After that, he stopped for a while. Started again when I was around 13. After that...it was just a regular thing. I told all my friends I was just a klutz. I hadn't been hospitalized ever for more than a few hours. Until my 16th birthday. He got really mad and hit me over and over again. Eventually I was knocked out...and I had to stay in the hospital for a while. I almost didn't pass that year. They said I had some sort of brain damage...It's all okay now, but..yeah. He told them that I'd just fallen. I could tell the doctors didn't believe him, but what could they do?" She took a shuddering breath, only then realizing she'd started crying.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 pm

He was shocked at what he was hearing..then again...he had a similar upbringing. "Gosh, Peak, that..that's horrible" He said softly and rested his head on the top of hers and brushed his hand over her hair. He motioned her to sit up for a moment and he lifted his shirt up, not just to show off his abs but a giant scar that went from his side and across his belly button. "You arent alone with your share of losing your mom and an abusive dad." He said softly and let her see it before putting his shirt back down. "But so help me Peak if he lays another hand on you. You tell me. And When i become human again..he'll be sorry he messed with you" He said softly and pulled her into him with a gentle hug. He sounded so sure of the curse being lifted that he got himself caught up in all of it. But now that didnt matter, what mattered was her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Peak looked at the scar, but only for a moment. Her attention turned to his face, and she smiled at him.
"You're amazing." She said softly, hugging him back. She closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest.
"You are officially the best friend in the world." She murmured against his shirt, pulling away slightly so she could look up at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

He smiled and looked down at her with a grin. "Why thank you" he said with a shimmy of his chest and stuck his nose up in the air. He laughed and settled down again giving her a firm embrace and laid down on the bed with her. "Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm

"Some, not much." She said with a shrug, propping her head up with her elbow. She looked at him for a while, then started smiling again.
"Look at this, you make me grin stupidly. Not cool, Gare(would it be spelled like that?!)." She laughed and inched ever so closer to him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm

[eh yeah XD Gare works. I called him Garebear so it fits Lol]]

"Well what do you think you do to me?" He asked with a chuckle and looked up at the ceiling and looked at her again. "If i could I'd be blushing up a storm. But right now--" he was interrupted by a yawn. "I think we could both use a rest huh?" He asked with a chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm

[yee:3]

"I didn't know ghosts slept." She said with a curious tilt of her head. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling, her thoughts wandering.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

"Dead or not, you still value sleep" He smiled and turned on his side next to her and rested his head on a pillow and began to slip into the world of sleep.

[>.< speaking of. Im getting tired XD I will continue tomorrow with better posts if you can do a wonderful time skip to give me something to write about ^_^]

Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

[yes ma'am!]

Peak looked at him, and smiled as he drifted off into sleep. Eventually, she drifted into a dreamless sleep.
When she awoke, he was still asleep. She smiled and leaned over, brushing hair out of his face. She laughed and headed downstairs. It was a bit late in the afternoon. She headed into the kitchen, seeing that it was all fixed. She figured Gary had done that. She searched through it all, finally picking out some ingredients. She hoped that if he could sleep, he could eat too. She started cooking, and soon had grilled cheese and tomato soup sitting out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 am

He woke up from the taunting aroma of sweet tomato soup. Odd. He hadn't cooked anything or even used that stove in years. Either way he began to stir, and slowly wake up and haul himself up out of bed. Heading down stairs the smell got stronger and at the foot of the stairs it hit him like a Campbell's soup truck. At least it smelled that good. "Mmm" He groaned still sleepy. "I didnt know you cooked" He said with a smile. "Then again, we just met less than forty eight hours ago" He chuckled with a yawn and leaned on the door way with his arm above his head and his one hand in his pocket. The way his shirt gathered at his shoulder when his arm was up made that side of his shirt pull up and out peaked the rim of his boxers and his muscles underneath. Not to mention his bed head was another feature that stood out.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Peak smiled as he came down, and ran her eyes over him.
"Nice hair." She commented, winking at him due to his bed head. She set a plate of food in front of him, then grabbed her own plate and leaned against the counter.
"I can only cook this, mac n' cheese, and cheesy potatoes." She said with a grin, dipping her grilled cheese into the soup and taking a bite.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

[[oooo so sore from a fall :'( sorry if im like out of it i hit my head :/]

He smiled and sat down with her at the table in the sunlight. "I dont even remember the last time I ate" he said with a light laugh. "But I already like the way you cook" He said with a grin and stared at his food for a moment before reaching for the warm grilled cheese. Though he could barely smell it..he dunked it too into his soup and hesitating for a moment he finally took a bite and it was a whole new feeling again. The pleasure was written all over his face.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

[I'll have to brb for a little bit after this post, going to walgreens with my sister!]

Peak chuckled and shook her head.
"Glad you like it." She told him, taking another bite of her food. She watched him, chewing thoughtfully.
"So, before the whole curse thing happened, what did you want to do with your life?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 pm

"I was that typical teenage guy. you know with the flashy car, and all that jazz...though no real girlfriend..none of them felt right with me" He said and looked down at the steaming bowl of soup. Then took a spoonful of the warm red liquid and let it slide down his throat, the heat was there. He loved it. "I used to play soccer, a little bit of football, though I didnt like it." He said with a shrug as he chowed down.

[lol okay im not going anywhere Razz ]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

"Fascinating, teenage boys are. They are still a mystery to me." She laughed and looked at him, studied him.
"But you, you're different. I feel like I get you, and you actually get me. It's nice." She felt herself blushing, and looked down at her soup.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm

He smiled and placed her hand over hers. "Well I'm glad i can do that for you" He said with a smile and took another bite of his gooey grilled cheese. "My god this is so good" he smiled and leaned back in his chair slurping up the rest of his soup. "You are welcome to come here as many times as you want and I can stock this fridge to no end" he said with a laugh
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Peak grinned at him, and turned her hand so it was holding his. She gave it a gentle squeeze, then pulled hers away.
"Um, actually. I was hoping I could stay here a while...after, you know. My dad." She turned her cheek so the garish bruise was visible to him. "Don't think either of us wants to see the other."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

"Peak. You stay here as long as you like" He said with a smile and looked up at her. "He cant touch you here, I'll make sure of that" he said with a sort of determination. He would put up a fight with that man if he could if it meant keeping her safe. He's done his damage to her, enough was enough.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Peak nodded, and didn't say anything. She soon finished her food and walked over to the sink, rinsing it off and leaving it in there. She figured she could do the dishes later. She walked around and hopped up on the counter beside him, and tilted her head at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 am

He smiled and walked over to her. "So whats on your mind?" He asked and stood in front of her putting a hand on either side of her at the counter. Not really putting his face in hers but pretty close to it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Peak smiled and leaned over slightly so her face was even closer to his. She smirked and tapped his nose.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She winked and leaned away, laughing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"I would" He said with a smile and gave her a really cute smirk, like this "I'll tell you what's on mine if you tell me whats on yours" He said with a sparkle in his eyes that only came around when he was fully human. Now the sun had moved and was directly behind him shining in through the bay window.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next