Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature}

Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature}

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 4:50 pm

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Tumblr_mft8uheYLB1s1mk8jo2_400BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Tumblr_mer2frZ9bf1rmz2iwo2_400
LEEDING OUT.
_ __ _____________________________________________________________________________________ __ _

man is not man, but a wolf to
those he does not know.

{Plautus}
_ __ _____________________________________________________________________________________ __ _

➣ Sometimes, people break. They snap. They become mad to the point where there is no return to sanity. Anger, pain, and confusion courses through their bones, blood, and soul. When they break, others around them break. So you can imagine what happened the day the alpha of Blue Knight pack committed suicide. Everyone was in shock. Three hundred of the people would starve themselves to death, where as the others would become mute for the remainder of their lives. When one wolf dies, so do the others. The strong bond between each wolf is the cause of this. The pack was fortunately saved by an outcast – a rogue. This rogue had enough courage to step into the Blue Knight pack’s territory and soon took the place as their Alpha. He renamed the pack, after their lost Alpha, Legacy, and was able to restore peace in the area. Now, with the next generation born and healthy, the new Alpha will soon have to give his child his title. His heir, insert name here, will be responsible for the pack’s safety. But, as the pack feared, there is someone plotting to ruin their peace.

If you don’t know the basics of werewolves, here are some:
 The first shifting from human to wolf is the most painful and occurs when the werewolf turns fourteen.

 All werewolves have a human and a wolf side. The wolf is basically their conscience but has a lot more power. The wolf may want one thing but the human another. The wolf is who first feels the mate bond. When the wolf is near the surface, meaning that the human is about to shift into their wolf, the werewolf’s eyes become darker.

 All werewolves are destined by the Moon Goddess to have a soul-mate. When they find their mate, their inner wolf will literally tell them. A werewolf is protective of their mate and can be very possessive. Mates are discovered by random, not by age nor by place. To complete the mating process, there are three steps. First, the male werewolf marks his mate by biting where his mate’s shoulder and neck meet. It does not hurt, but feels good. Second, the werewolf female does the same thing back. Finally, the two must make love, completing the process. There is no rush to any of the steps and can be taken as slowly as needed. Once the mating process is complete, both werewolves can feel when the other is in pain or danger. Both werewolves are strongly attracted to each other and don't want anyone but their mate.

 Werewolves heal faster than humans. The deeper the wound, the harder it is the regenerate.

 All werewolves in the pack are able to communicate through a mind-link, allowing each other to reading and speak through their minds. A werewolf may seal and unseal this mind-link whenever they chose.

 The Alphas are the strongest and largest by genes.

 Werewolves can die from diseases if they are extremely severe to humans. Silver is a big threat to the werewolf population, but only a large amount of silver can kill a werewolf.

Last edited by Flie on Sun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flie
Flie

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5523617-within-your-reach

Back to top Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves}

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} 1sdtg9BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} 33l031j

scars are just a treasure - map for pain
you've buried too deep to remember.

{Jodi Picoult}

- UN: ALL of Tess' rules apply, that is just common sense.
- DEUX: This is a semi-literate+ role-play. This means that I expect at least six lines from you. If you cannot provide at least one paragraph per post, then, you will be kicked out. I do not wish for this to happen, but, it may if you aren't literate enough. I also look at your forms that you post to see if you are literate enough. If you do not seem literate enough, I will ask you for an example post. I will not look through your old posts to see if you are literate enough. Writer's block is occasionally accepted; even I have it.
- TROIS: Another thing is OOC, if you use it, please put brackets or something around it to show that you are using OOC.
- QUATRE: You must use your own forms; I want to see how creative you can be.
- CINQ: Images must be real.
- SIX: Please, please make your posts neat! I understand if you are on your phone, iPod, kindle, etc. but that doesn't mean that you can't at least make your words smaller or center the text. If I can do it, so can you.
- SEPT: Cursing. Swearing. Cussing. Whatever you wish to call it is allowed. However, since this is CS, we must have PG13 writing. Therefore you must '*' out the vowels in the actual word. Not the ing or ed part of it. Don't make that stupid mistake. Hell and damn are perfectly fine without the '*'s.
- HUIT: Please be patient. I do not want a million of quotes going around on this role-play waiting for me to accept you. If there is a page after you post your form, please do not take up space by posting your form again.
- NEUF: Reservations are fun, right? I love getting messages from people about them, but, sometimes they go overboard. Please do not ask me to reserve a spot for you if it is already taken. And if you do not post your form within 24 hours, I will re-open your spot. DO NOT reserve a spot and never come back again.
- DIX: No god-modding, power-playing, etc. This means that nobody's perfect. Please give your character at least one major flaw. Saying something like "she hates her beautiful hair" is not a flaw. Also, please do not always say that your character is loved by all of the ladies or is extremely hot.
- ONZE: The maximum amount of characters that you may have is one.
- DOUZE: Do not go any further than three pages without me or anyone else who posts frequently.
- TREIZE: Your characters can only be of the ages fifteen to twenty-six.
- QUATORZE: Do not make up new rules to werewolves or add random drama.
- QUINZE: You cannot fight for alpha nor beta in the roleplay.
- SEIZE: When it comes to mating, please be discreet about it. Do not go into full detail and please be realistic. Though your characters may be strongly attracted to each other, please do not kiss or mate immediately.

Alpha Male:
open
Luna:
mate to the alpha male. not open until
the alpha male finds his mate.
Beta Male:
open
Beta Female:
mate to the beta male. not open until
the beta male finds his mate.

Scouts (4):
open
open
open
open

Warriors (6):
open
open
open
open
open
open

Rogues:
Sera. {Flie}
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

Pack Members:
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

Pack Doctor:
open
Flie
Flie

Back to top Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves}

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} IfrddeBLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} 2u6e329

a man might befriend a wolf, even break
wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.

{George R.R. Martin}

first post wrote: All werewolves are destined by the Moon Goddess to have a soul-mate. When they find their mate, their inner wolf will literally tell them. A werewolf is protective of their mate and can be very possessive. Mates are discovered by random, not by age nor by place. To complete the mating process, there are three steps. First, the male werewolf marks his mate by biting where his mate’s shoulder and neck meet. It does not hurt, but feels good. Second, the werewolf female does the same thing back. Finally, the two must make love, completing the process. There is no rush to any of the steps and can be taken as slowly as needed. Once the mating process is complete, both werewolves can feel when the other is in pain or danger. Both werewolves are strongly attracted to each other and don't want anyone but their mate.

If there is someone you would like to have as your mate, private message them. If they agree to be your character's mate, do not rush it and randomly say that they are your mate. Post a couple of times while finding your mate.

with mate
none.

without mate
Sera.

mates
none.

pack house - Alpha, Luna, Betas, and some pack members live here. People come and go.
meadow - where most wolves go to run out there stress.

the pack lives a mile away from human society in the woods. they usually go into town while staying alert.

NOW OPEN
Flie
Flie

Back to top Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty SERA BLAKE GREENWOOD

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 5:10 pm

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} 317596_540160676011067_1224555693_n_large
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

☂ SERA BLAKE GREENWOOD

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Tumblr_mevadfnN0y1rmsm0zo1_500

-- I will only tell you my story if you listen. Do not interrupt me or ask any questions, and do not complain. What you get is what you get. Now, grab your extra-large popcorn and pour yourself a cup of Pepsi, because this story is going to be a long one. You may even need a box of tissues. It all started when I was five, naive and energetic, on the last day of kindergarten. Toddler Lyra was upset to leave her friends, but even more to go home. You see, school for the five-year-old me was like a safe haven. I had friends, more than you could count, the teachers loved me, and I was fed the most delicious cakes and salads I could ask for. School was more like my second home, and was the only place I enjoyed being at. My mother became addicted to drugs when she was twenty two, three years after she had me. Her addiction led to mild-domestic violence and verbal abuse. My father and I were her stress balls each day, always there to be beaten on when she needed us. My father and I both suffered another three years until mother decided she had enough of us. She left us for her new fiance and took everything, money and all. Life from there on became a struggle as we had little to no money. My father worked three jobs, all part-time, and was barely ever home. One night, he came home bloody and bruised. He was a horrible creature to look at, covered in crimson and constantly wheezing. It turned out that he had borrowed money from, as my father had said, "the bad bad people from Disney movies," and was unable to return the money. So, in result, he had been nearly killed. You would think that I would have hated him when he was discharged from the hospital, but no. If anything, I was worried and very sympathetic. I did everything he needed me to do and more. I was scared I was going to loose him, fore he is the only one I have left. I still remember what I felt when I saw him nearing death in his hospital bed. I was paralyzed with fear and felt as if I was stabbed in the chest. Okay-- the story is over. No grunting and no "what's next?!" The only thing I will tell you is that my father had lost most of his childhood memories but is doing fine and has already adapted to his new life style. He works as a CEO and earns plenty enough money, though he still is rarely home.

to DIE would be an awfully big ADVENTURE

This spunky girl's full name is Sera Blake Greenwood. Sera has recently been labeled as a shortie among her friends This is to be expected since she is the smallest of the group, measuring five foot five. She is also called midget, elf, ant, and sometimes even pipsqueak. This eighteen year old is clearly a female and that will never change. Though Sera doesn't always enjoy being a female, she'd rather be one than a male. Males have it tougher, in her opinion, since they are usually clueless and picked on more often than females. Females have always been treated better than males, though Sera doesn't appreciate the special treatment they get. "Ladies first" doesn't flow with Sera. What if there was a disabled old man in a wheelchair, a male adult, and a teenage girl. Who should go first? Of course, the elder should. Sera was born April, 2 and is currently eighteen years old. She was born in a small, run-down hospital in Ireland. She was delivered two weeks earlier than her estimated date, which caused her parents to rush to the nearest hospital while traveling to her uncle's house. She was born at 7:29 P.M. and always makes a wish on her birthday at that exact time.

Three words to describe Sera's hair are long, soft, and light Her hair reaches to the top of her rib cage. Some people call it "mermaid hair" because it covers up certain parts and looks similar to how a mermaid wears her hair. Sera has extremely out grown bangs that now sit to the side, blending in with the rest of her hair. If she takes her bangs and puts them in her face, the whole right side of her face is covered, nothing showing through the dark hair. She can also take both sides of the front of her hair and put them in front of her face, making her face look like the back of her head, or like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Sera has very light hair for a brunette, the color being similar to a burnt caramel. She hates flashes from cameras because they make everything lighter, including her hair. Her hair is thick, smooth, and I'm not going to lie to you, she usually has split ends. If you see Sera's eyes, you would think she was wearing contacts. Her eyes are a light shade of green, nearly grey. Her eyelashes are long, dark, and thick. She barely ever wears mascara due to her full eye lashes. Sera's skin tone is surprisingly pale. She is rarely tan because she doesn't like the beach as much as most of her friends since she gets sunburned easily. She has barely noticeable freckles that are spread out on her nose and her cheeks. This teenager is five foot five and weighs one-hundred-and-twenty-seven pounds. Her style is somewhat difficult to explain. One day she will wear high-waisted shorts and an army tank top, the the next she will be wearing skinny jeans with a floral blazer. She doesn't care much of her appearance but still tries with her outfits. Two words to describe her sense of style are tomboy and fashionable.

Sera will often joke, prank, and tease from time to time and doesn't realize that she is hurting someone's feelings. Sera has two obsessions -- singing and bears. It is a strange combination, right? Well, ever since Sera was four, she has enjoyed singing. The only Christmas present she would accept that year was a karaoke machine, which also included 200+ songs. By the end of the next year, at age five, she memorized all of the lyrics to each and every song. Her dream, to become a professional singer, is somewhat childish, and she knows that. But, she won't accept it. Sera knows how hard it is to get into the music business and how tough it is once you make it in, but, she won't stop trying. She will keep going. Why? Because she's Sera. The deal with bears is... kind of random. The first time she ever went to a zoo was when she was twelve and was on a school field trip. She hated it at first because of the loud noises and the crowd. Sera has three major pet-peeves; loud noises, crowds, and being in small spaces. You could say that she is claustrophobic. She most likely won't make it as a singer because if she ever did a concert, she would have to face up to all of her pet-peeves all at the same time while singing. Anyway, back to bears. When she first saw the bears, her face sunk. They were massive and had so much fur that if skinned, they would fill up her whole kitchen. Maybe that's a little exaggerated. The bears approached the glass and roared at her class. No one knew what was going on until an employee went inside the habitat and check the bear. Apparently, he has a large rock stuck in his paw. Though she can be a wild child and can match her hyperness up to a five year old boy's, she can be a complete mom. If she saw something she didn't agree to, she will either stop it or glare from a distance. Basically, she's spicy. She can be kind, joyful, and very easy to talk to, well, unless you get on her bad side. Once you get her ticked... let's just say you won't like it. Sera is a, believe it or not, modest and shy person. Once flattered or encountered, she will try her best to avoid eye contact and will speak in a voice quieter than a mouse. Once you get to know her, and once she grows to be comfortable with you, Sera becomes a creepy, hyper, idiot. Caution; Sera can be very annoying and will beg for many things. Though she can be shy, this girl is very strong-willed and never gives up. She will make sure she achieves everything she wishes to, no matter what it takes. If you ever hear her say that she quits, slap her across the face and tell her that she never quits. Tell her that she is only a winner, even if she looses. She needs a pep-talk once in a while. This child is scared of herself and others. She is always worrying about how people see her or what they think of her. Ever since she was bullied in second grade, all the way to tenth, she has been afraid. "What if they are talking about me," "am I too weird for them," and "why don't they like me," are few of the phrases that always stay in her mind. She tends to lock herself up when she is upset and acts like everything is okay. She hides behind a beautiful smile and kind act while she is actually screaming on the inside.

First of all, she is absolutely in love with music. She just can't get enough of it. She likes any genres but you will never catch her listening to full rap songs - Sera's mind can't keep up with them. A total turn off for a song is if it's extremely inappropriate; such as Scream by Usher. Even though Whistle is pretty bad, it's catchy. Scream makes her want to scream. Animals are defiantly on this list! Whether they are soft, scaly, large, or mean, she loves all animals! She doesn't understand why people hate snakes so much, though. Singing is one of her all time favorite things to do. She doesn't see herself as a very good singer, but, it's all for the fun. Sera enjoys singing mostly indie music, but, you can get her to sing nearly anything. Some people have told her that her voice is amazing and some have told her that it's not the best that they have ever heard. Sera doesn't like many, many things but one that nearly everyone knows is that she is extremely afraid of airplanes. She thinks that they are dangerous, her theory being that at any second the plane could plummet to the ground.

Sera has been single her whole life, if you don't count the one minute relationship with Jackson Tucker during kindergarten. She enjoys being single and loves to have the freedom of liking who she wants to like, though not many catch her eye. Though she envies couples she sees on the streets, she thinks that it will be best for her to grow up into a cat-woman. Whenever someone tells her to hook up with someone, she simply says no and walks away before the other person can reply. Sera has yet to find the right guy, and doesn't plan on ever doing so. She has never had any interests in females, and she has had many interactions with homo-sexual females; not sexual interactions. The other party were just flirting with her and she kindly stated her sexual preference. So, to sum it all up, Sera is straight.
Flie
Flie

Back to top Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty Re: BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature}

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

bump.
Flie
Flie

Back to top Go down

BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature} Empty Re: BLEEDING OUT.. ➣ open. {werewolves/mature}

Post  Flie Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Flie wrote:bump.
Flie
Flie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down