Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and me :]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sage and me :] - Page 5 Empty Re: Sage and me :]

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 pm

He stuck out his tounge and panted "So damn hot!" he chuckled "suck it" he laughed and panted more lapping at her chest wanting her to decide what to do.His....got bigger...

[xxxdddddd]
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

"Ya I know I am,and btw that's not begging."She said as she trailed kisses down his chest,stomach, and right to his....then she went right back up to his lips."Have you noticed that I can be a real bitch at times?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm

When her lips were right on it he nearly screamed of pleasure but it was gone before he could speak "Hell yeah,but your my bitch." he grinned up on her stomach ."you want me to BEGGG?"he saw her nod playfully and he jumped on her and kissed her body like a wild ma."O dear lord please oh hell please , just suck it just a little , oh please baby please" he said sucking at her breasts and then licking between her thighs and then moving to her lips whispering in her mouth "i beg u sexy woman ! I bg you!" he said getting in his knees and grinding on her abdomen.As his got larger."Im going to die and or explode if you dont" he chuckled lapping her legs and between.then he rolled over her back ontop of him his head between her legs nibbling and licking then he laid down "PLEASE" he laughed as it got even bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 pm

"Well since you begged so nicely..."She said and took him in her mouth again,giving it all she had.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

(wow i put all that effort in it ans i gt hat?!?)hah

He felt her lips wrap around it and moaned then her tongue wrapped around it as he sucked trying to make him spill." youl have to do better " he said high pitched like as her teeth grazed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm

She lifted her head up with a smile."I accept that challenge."she said and kissed her way back to his lips,and let him taste his taste on her lips.Then she slid down onto his....and started moving her hips on him.She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the slit in his lips then kissed him.When he moaned she smiled and asked,"So you like that?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 am

Moaned louder as her tongue hit it he almost screamed " suck" he said playfully " moremore more!" he cheered her on like a little kid. Her cool lips felt good on his still inlarging thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

She laughed and backed away from him with a wicked grin,"If you want anything else your going to have to come and get it."She said then jumped off the bed and walked out the door backwards while smiling at his expression.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:35 pm

He growled but was smiling he went to the bathroom and filled the huge tub he had with water and grabbed her jumping in the steamy water . His lips attacked her huis tongue wild in her mouth. He moved down and sucked her nip. I saw her arch and he laughed while he then tickled her between her legs and then her mouth was gone and near my abdomen and waist. I couldnt help but nearly scream into her breast he wanted her t suck bad. His ---- was really big" damn u make me crazy horny" he says

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 am

She smiled up at him and said,"I kinda figured that out for myself."She laughed at his fierce expression.She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him from half closed eyes."Tell me what you want."She said in a seductive whisper.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

HIs ---- got bigger as she layed there her face so close to it. He bit his lip and moaned as it grew." suck it please as hard and long as you can " he was breathing heavy now. Imagining her to gue swiping it her teeth nibbling him and his juce in her mouth and yer on it grinding her mouth on it. " please! Hard and long! Im so damn horny i cant think" he said squeezing her breasta and scking them.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 pm

She laughed and did as he asked.She was pleased that she could draw these responses out of him. Each moan and sound he made was music to her ears and when she finally finished him off she looked up at him smiling.

[[maybe we should wrap up this part of the story lol it's been going on for about 4 pages lol]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 pm

He was a mess he screamed in pleasure the whole time ad then fell to the pillows tiredly "THat felt beyond anything ive felt before." He said pulling her to him and holding her close and closing her eyes" go to sleep im tired"

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am

She gave him one last kiss before she rested her head on his shoulder and went to sleep.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

He sweetley spooned with her holding her upper torrso (girls)as he slept soundly.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Kitty woke sometime later and laid still for a moment making sure he didn't wake up.After she was sure he was still asleep she slipped out of her bed and got dressed.Tip-toeing to the door she grabbed her jacket and sneaked outside.She had to take a walk and clear her head.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 am

ANdrew woke up nothing in his hands he wanted to scream because he felt alone again in life,but at the same time his throat had a searing itching pain in it he didnt understand.He looked at the bed and matress that was torn into many pieces. ""Interesting." he walked to the window and soared overhead he decided he would eat he was beyond thirsty.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 am

Kitty pulled out her sunglasses and put them on to hide her crimson rimmed eyes.When Andrew had fed from her after she turned him into a vamp, it had created a blood bond so now whatever he felt she did.And apparently he was starving.Annoyed with herself she quickly thought,"Meet me at the old warehouse on 49th street."then she changed her direction so she was heading to the warehouse.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

He thought "okay" he folowed her and was suddenly walikng beside her."im hungry as hell"

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm

She rolled her eyes and snapped,"Ya I know."she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she continued."Just to let you know that it is vampire rules for the creator to kill the creation if it can't control it's hunger.So we have exactly 1 month for you to learn how to act less vampire more human." Kitty glanced at him and said,"First lesson always have sunglasses with you just in case you get hungry for no reason,"She pulled a compact mirror out of her purse,"other wise it will be obvious your not human."she held the mirror out so he could see his eyes,which were glowing a dark ruby/ crimson color.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 pm

He sighed "Ugh this is so annoying"he took flight coming back with a sleek pair of glasses.HE looked at her annoyed face "Ok no flying.Just remember I was born like that and that was my first intention."He put them on and saw a person.His throat itched.His hands tingled.His feat wanted to move.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:29 pm

She smiled,"First lesson learn to walk away from the humans."Kitty turned on her heal and left him to follow her and if he didn't....she frowned.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm

He stopped but his feet didnt want him to it felt like his throat controlled."hunger." his eyes flashed blood red under his shades so bright u could see it through them.He needed a distraction....

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Kitty laughed,"You'll never get the hang of this."she said,taunting him.The humans were actually walking their way now and her smile grew,this was fun for her.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

i smile at one of the ladys.I think to kitty ' dont get offened '.i smile and she waves " wow u look fiiiiine" he said traceing the line of her jaw while the other girl came and smiled at me " and you my dear look sexxxy" they giggle i take a large whiff of the air around them. Drunk sexy woman.Full of racing blood. The first girl puts her warm hand on my cold chest under my shirt the other girl comes closer and feels my arm muscles and says " oh baby what can we do for you" i take the one girls hand off my chest she proceeds on putting it iner bra. ' akward.' i hear kitty snicker. The othe one trys un buttoning my pants thats when i kiss her after shes unboto in it. I kiss her and feel the blood coursing through her mouth.The girl still has my hand and she continues to make me rub her as she comes up and three ways kisses me. I thi k this is the weirdest thing hes ever dine for a meal. He feels there tongues in his mouth he resists the temptatio n to but. Them . They even end up kissing eachother. I think i should wrap this up i take the one that has my hand back and then i push them both to the pavement as i lay ontop of them making out. They are both taking their clothea off and are practically are naked ' ok so im really this hot? This is rediculous they must be totally drowned in alcohol. And kitty u might think i enjoy this but im disgusted an its really hard to keep my self under contr-' instincts come in as i finush tonguing them i lean down and bite into one of there breasts and suck the fleshy good blood out of hed. It was strange because while her friend was withering and turning into a corpse she was grinding me.I then turn and bite her thigh . I stand up they were finished. " that was horrid" he looked at her " they dont taste as good as you" he kissed u on the lips and grabbed your hand " time to feeed my love " he laughed and looked under her shades " im still hungry an i bet ur more hungry"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next