Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and me :]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sage and me :] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sage and me :]

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 am

"I already told you you do something for me and I'll change you even though with the way you act you wouldn't last as a vampire."I said with a smirk.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

He chuckled "yeah im not a reall people sucker type , i prefer animals "he winked "ok do what would a devil godess want from. Knock of angel?
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 pm

I smiled coldly which should have been a warning in it's self."As you said I'm the devil goddess and the devil is from hell,hell is all pain,and I love watching peoples pain.Whether it be emotional or physical it's all as sweet as candy for me."I laughed,"So heres the deal;I turn you but your first kill has to be someone real close to you.Like a sibling or something."I leaned back against the wall, utterly relaxed,waiting for his answer.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 pm

He looks at her with a straight face ,"You are deathly attractive when you smile like a demon."He whispered in her ear.Witch he then screamed in as his wings ripped through his back painfully. " As much as I desire to feel no pain and live for eternity , I will decline on your request because I have no one close to me." he thought for a second "In fact the only person I care about cant be killed ." he looked at her and then flew off it took all his might to fly off from her.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Bastard you could have backed up before your screamed,vamps kinda have sensitive hearing.I thought at him as I walked out of the alley.I let out a sigh and started walking home.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:12 pm

I chuckled sorry. not really. he thought to her as he left. He all of a sudden blacked out and started hurling to the ground then everything froze then the picture shifted it was her staring out her window looking at the sky then i fly by and she looks away a tad sad then she shakes her head and looks at her wrist then alll of a sudden is see a new picture its me talking to another pale women but with a pointy nose and long brown hair and her eyes trained on me eccentrically. then I'm waking up my shoulder is bleeding and my hair is caked with blood across my face and my leg is twisted .

Last edited by Reflection:) on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Before I walked into my apartment I stopped and thought another thing at him,"If you tell me why you really want to be changed,and not the story about how your sick of the wings,I might change you no charge.You can figure out where I live."and with that I went up to her apartment and let myself in.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm

I Crawled out of the hole I crashed in an washed my self off. "the only reason is because of the pain i endure everyday but the pain disapeared when i saw your face I couldn't help it you were just so...."then the voice in your thoughts turned into his voice as he entered the room "just so amazingly sexy, sorry i must admit just standing here makes me crazy ." he looked at her with a masked face"but its not that only.its just that ur the complete oppisite from me and thats what attracts me." he looked at her his mask slowly slipping to show how angry he was at himself for revealing him self. Then his mask returned. "Now my venom ? And cost free please." he smirked

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Blood.He had it all over him."Oh my god,you have to get out of here."I said pinching my nose.I didn't have to breath by I did anyways because I was used to it,and now with the blood so close I had to do this just to keep from attacking him."Too much blood."she whimpered slowly backing away from him even though her brain and everything said other wise.My eyes had changed from there normal color to a dark blood red and usually when people see them that color they don't live long afterwards. I turned around so I wouldn't have to see the blood but it didn't help.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 pm

"Well that ruined the romance part. " he started to walk out the door scratching his knee on the table "Dam it" he said and bled more.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 pm

"Just go wash yourself off in the bathroom."I said as I went and opened a window to let some fresh air in.He really didn't know how bad this was from me.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

He did so then he pored clorox down the reain. "better?" he said he took of his shirt and was in his shorts " Ok come on , i know im most likely the worst tasting human but go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm

I turned around and took a deep breath then let out a sigh and closed my eyes."Are you sure you want this?100% sure?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm

"Yep. Go at it whats the worst more pain more screaming turn beautiful go off suck animals hides clean of their blood and sit alone for the rest of eternity ?" he shivered then shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

I shook my head and went to the kitchen to grab a knife then I went and sat on my couch,patted the seat beside me and said,"Come on big boy."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

I laid down putting my head in her lap "is this a good position? I'd like the bite ofer my right chest please." he chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm

"Well since I have to hit a major vein your choices are simple;neck or wrist?"I asked as I set the knife down.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 am

"Neck" he said serrious and looked up to her this was the last moment he will ever remember of his previous life and he knew it

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Kitty smiled,"My favorite spot."she said and her eyes took on a red tint."Okay just to let you know this is going to hurt like hell but afterwards you'll be to numb to feel anything."She adjusted his neck so she had clear access to his neck then she leaned in closer.Before she bit she whispered a little..spell i guess you could say,so he didn't feel any pain.She usually is happy to let the person feel the pain that comes along with the vampire's kiss but Kitty felt guilty about doing this so this eased the guilt a bit.She kissed his neck right where she planned on bitting in then bit him.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

I felt her lips then teeth against my neck then it was black , it seemed if i was swiminng in fire , but nothing hurt it was almost fun he thought he was so invincible he could swim in fire!At that same moment he felt the restraint it had against his body tho he couldnt move his body was trapped his mouth ripped open and gave a long straining scream.Then he caught it so she didnt have to hear him. Sorry he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

Kitty nodded and pulled away from his neck.She wiped away blood from her mouth then grabbed the knife and cut her wrist.She held her bleeding wrist in front of him waiting to see if the transition from living to dead had finished.If it was then he was going to be in a feeding frenzy.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

He awoke from the smell of her blood , but wasn't seized by it.He leaned up and licked each of the cuts , as they slowly closed over with flesh. "Feel better?"He stood and stretched as his wings unfolded beautifully and handsomely , and shadowed his now perfect flawless bare upper torso.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Kitty smiled up at him."The question is do you feel better?Most newbies are usually hostile just after they've changed."She told him while admiring how hot he looked.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 pm

He stretched out "Nope perfectly fine , no pain , and i still have my wings." He said admiring all the tiny little things he noticed and smelled , even her smell she smelled unusually sexy, but how does sexy really smell. He chuckled to him self. "Well lets see those wings , Mrs.first female vamp-hawk," He smirked handsomely

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 am

Kitty just rolled her eyes and brought the wings out.She laughed and said,"Of course they would be black."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next