Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage and me :]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sage and me :] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sage and me :]

Post  sage=] Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 am

Kitty glared at him with a hint of jealousy,but mostly anger."Damn it I can't believe you did that!"she said in a tight voice.She turned on her heel then turned around again and walked towards him.When she was near enough she slapped him with all she had,which was a lot considering what she was. Kitty smiled at the red hand mark that appeared."It would be so much easier to kill you right now then have to put up with your shit for a month.I try to help you by telling you one of the golden commandments and what do you do?You break it right after i tell you not to!Ugh you are such a human!"She yelled the last part then turned around again but didn't start walking. Kitty just stood there breathing in and out while her fist clenched and unclenched.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

(uh who are you?)

Austin stood there taking the blow."FINE HELL YEAH I AM SO HUMAN THATS WHAT IM USE TOO IM NOT USE TO WANTING TO DRINK PEOPLE DRY!" he breathed heavily and paced and he yelled "For get this!" and he let his wings spread from his back and he left.His eyes were pulsating in his head with anger.She dosent want to baby sit me anyways.He thought to him self. Bet she dosent give a shit.He went higher altitude gaining.He ten dove down into his old cave.He sat there perched as it began to rain is hair stinking to his sunken in hungry face.Then he felt the sorrow of her absience it him.Then he sucked it up thinking she didnt care.
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Kitty glared at the sky just as it started to rain.Holding back tears she pulled her coat around her tighter and walked towards the park,not really caring if she was getting soaked.Austin didn't know how hard it is to be a vampire,he doesn't notice how it is for someone who has been a vamp for as long as she has.Kitty wiped her eye as a tear fell.She had barley restrained herself from attacking Austin back there.Something was wrong with her and she didn't like it.This new feeling was tourtureing her and it only happened when she was around Austin.Kitty stopped cold when she realized what it might be....love.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Austins tears seemed to flow from his face.Tears of anger confusion and another emotion he didnt understand. HE banged into the wall of his cave his fist who simply went through it the water poured in from the runoff of the walll outside. "Damn it!!" He was so frustrated and confused.He went dove out into the rain flying high and higher and higher and higher intell it was too high then he drew up his wings and let him self fall.He kept falling as tears ripped from his eyes.then he saw kitty's face.i gasped."Love." i said out loud randomly naming the confusion he is experiencing. He remembered the only time he was never thirsty was when they were together intertwined bare together under the thin sheets that could not keep us contained. He always felt warm next to her even though his body was now permanently cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Kitty looked up to see Austin.She was still mad at him so she flipped him the bird before she dissapeard.It was another one of the witchcraft tricks.When she reapeard she was in her room at her apartment."Road trip."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 am

Austin laughed at her stupidity He thought to her im not going to take this shit.if your going to be like that and ur not interested in being my wife im gone. Then he took flight

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Kitty heard his thoughts and let her tears flow free.As she wiped them away she thought to herself,I really just need to disapear for awhile,go off the grid.She stood up and walked quietly over to her closet and started packing.When she was done packing she went and took a quick shower,then headed to her kitchen.In the cookbook on top of her fridge she had about $500 in cash,a credit card that had $1500 prepaid and this weeks check,she got it all out in put it in her pocket.Then she found a pen,paper,and an envolpe then wrote a note for Austin,and it said;

I’ve gone away for awhile,no clue where I’m going.There’s another note in here that will get you off the hook with any other vampires who might try to get you in trouble or something.I’m sorry for leading you into this happily ever after bluff and I have no idea why I even did it.I guess something in me just wanted to tease you or lead you on like that.But ya like I said I’m sorry I made a fool of you,and myself.Happliy ever after just doesn’t exist.

Love,
Kitty

P.S.-If happily ever after did exist you would be my first choice for my night in shinning armor.

After she put the two notes in the enelope and sealed it she took it up to his apartment to floors above and slid it underneath his door.As a last minute thought she took her spare apartment key off the ring and slid it under as well,just in case he left something he would want to get or anything.Then with an air of sadness she walked back downstairs and to get her bags.Kitty turned the lights off in the apartment, and walked around it one last time trying to memorize everything.Maybe I will be able to come back one day,but more then likely not.She walked back to the front door with her bags and opened the front door. Kitty locked the door then went outside to her car.As she got into the car she took one last glimpse of the building she called home.Then she drove out.Kitty decided she would head to a cabin she had owned for over 50 years that was located in the wilds of Colorado.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 am

Andrew was in a panic he didnt mean what he said he was just pissed, but this choose he didnt want to give her. He flew towards for hours intell he located her car and listens plate it was on a dirt road half way to her destination.He went and stood right in front of the car.As Kitty slowed the car to a stop I looked up and went to the drivers side."Look,Kitty.Youre not running away from me.I will not let you disappear.No, Im not a night in shinning armor and I'm not a prince, and I know I'm not what you had in mind to live the rest of your life with. I know I'm annoying and I have a diffrent way in doing everything, but you dont understand.I have been in pain every second of my life.My brother one day who also had wings ripped himself literally in half with the pain of trying to learn to fly.and i had to watch.My ONLY brother. I had made it to wear I could seperate them from my back bone, but the pain never stopped till i met you, but Listen I am a part of you " as he saw her new wings ruffle out unexpectedly as i talked about them.Mine coming out as well to match." ANd you are a part of me"I showed her the delicate ring of teeth displayed on my neck. "you see? When u leave i hurt more than i have ever" he moved closer to her taking her shaking teary eyed self into his bare chest."I dont want to h-hurt anymore." he said gasping as he felt her cold against mine the rush of it filled him "If u marry more or not Im afraid I cant live with out u." He realized what a wus he sounded like but he couldnt help it love does stupid stuff to people....or things....or huma-hawks....or vamp-hawks.....

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Kitty looked up at him with a teary eyed smile.”I was wrong,”she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck,”you are my night and shinning armor and I’d be glad to marry you.”Then she gave him a peck on the check.”But before that happens you really do need to learn how to control yourself or…..”She just left it at that because she didn’t want to say what would have to happen.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm

He nodded "Yeah you were" he hugged her hanging on each of her words"I'm glad" he slowly put a ring on her finger

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Kity smiled at him through tear soaked eyes."Leaving you was the first stupid thing i have done in a long time."she whispered.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

He smiled and cocked his head " And Marrying me bight be the second but we will see" he chuckled and whiped her tears away kissing her wet face.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Kitty wrapped her arms around Austin and laid her head against his shoulder."What do we do now?"she asked.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 am

Austin smiled and kissed her forhead " well i say we go back home.we do have a warm bed at home ." he kissed her neck sweetly as his wings came from his back bone." i want you to fly with me. You have the wings aswell."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 am

Kitty looked towards her new car."But what will I do with my car?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Austin rolled his eyes"we can steal another." he took her by her hand and headed for there apartment it was nice to fly with her for once.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm

She laughed as they flew through the sky,this was the most exciting thing she had ever done.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Austin and Kitty finally reached the windowsill " Fun right?" i smiled and laughed. He looked at her for a second the back of her shirt was all ripped and tork and half falling off he turned to be polite. "Wwell there are a few cons to having wings he laughed." He wanted to turn around,but he wasnt going to say that out loud. Then he relized that there thoughts were linked. "Uh ignore the last thought" he scratched the back of his neck embaraced.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Kitty laughed,"Its not like you haven't already seen them."she said as she went through the window.Kitty went to her room and changed into her pjs.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 am

Austin closed his eyes trying not to have that memory flood back into my mind last thing he needed was to show her he did remember in detail. He went and took of his ripped shirt and his pants he put a t-shirt on and some pj pants. He walked in and laid on the new bed he bought her a while back and laid down flipping through things on his ipad while he waited for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Kitty washed her face before she went and laid down next to him."Whatcha doing?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 am

He turned it so he could show her " I am looking for good honey moon places" he looked at one where it was a glass house on an island 2 miles from shore "Mmmm that looks steamy." he said looking at it and black at her "And i'm not talking about the island." he leaned over and put his ipad away and looked at her he was glad to see that she was beside him. He leaned in and kissed her sweetly holding her chin lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 am

She smiled and kissed him back.Then she pulled back and asked."Wanna go grab a bite to eat."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Austin smiled and took her face in his hands bringing her face to his own and kissed her bitting her lip " What ever you want. Chinese?" he laughed as his face gleemed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6