Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 pm

xXListen!Xx
I stood over the lifeless body of the body of the evil king that once fought against my family for power. the battle field quiet, with the absence of our flags whipping in the wind and the roar of flames from a dying wall of fire. the smell of smoke, dust and victory filled my nose. the ashes burning my eyes. Neighs of horses getting to their feet unscathed. We had won....I had won. His bloodlust and tyranny was over, I had rid the world of it. Soldiers gathered and Village people came from hiding with awe and surprise on their face which soon turned to joy. My bruised and broken body rose above the ground on its own two feet. Protected with dented Armor exposed russet skin darkened by blood and dirt. But this was only the beginning of a war, this was a mere battle compared to what would happen. The King's brother, a Darker soul wanted the throne as much maybe even more than he did. But seeing this dirty deed unfold before my eyes, i had ended a life...a good or bad life it didnt matter. I backed slowly and mounted my horse and was never heard from again until now. From that moment on i was known as the Gladiator. The hero everyone thought of me i thought different.

*whew that was alot to type xD*

Rules:
FIRST to be filled must be a Girl and The King's Son!!!! WILL NOT START Until they are FILLED!
No replicating of the plot unless you ask!
Have fun
if you
read this
post *dragonheart*
at the top of your form

Me:
Character Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 205lbs
Hair color: dark brown.
Length: shaggy can flip it to the side in a smexy way Wink
Eyecolor: Ultramarine blue eyes
Personality:He can be down to earth. But lately as he got into so many fights and he is very misunderstood because he only gets busted because of the way he is built. Suddenly he started the fight even when he is trying to protect someone else...So he has a VERY short temper. But doesnt explode just when you see him start to get annoying just back off and give him his space. If you are a girl he will let you off easy..but if you are a guy he isnt afraid to get in your face. But what people dont have the chance to find out is that he has such a big heart. He is always there for you once you are friends. When that happens he is like a big ten year old but mature when he needs to be.
History{optional}:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Yet now he remains mysterious and means no harm to anyone unless they inflict harm on him.

Armor on the Right xD

Horse:
Midnight Myth
Myth
Breed: Quarter horse X Thoroughbred
Coat: Black with white Bird Catcher spots.
Mane & tail: Flaxen.
Looks: Click To view
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty My Charrie-

Post  The BME Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Last edited by The BME on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty Re: Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Awesome!! Very Happy thanks!!!]]]]

The morning was chilled, dew still sat on the blades of grass. Soon to dapple Myth's hocks as he walked through the meadow. Seldom do we cross a meadow together. We do everything to avoid being seen, seldom are we seen. It was early fall late summer now.The air was chilled and moist, the cold air mixed with the last humidity of the summer. You could almost smell fall coming. The grass was still as green as the first day of spring. A striking contrast against the drying leaves that were held yards above the blades of green, yet the darker greens of the Evergreen trees and Pine outmatched it still. They gave off that sweet piney smell that almost soothes us both. I had jumped at the sudden sound of Myth clearing out his nose with a long snort. I only smiled at the way I reacted and continued looking around. Taking a drink from the canteen i had on my saddle bag some stray drops trickled down my skin off my chin and down my neck. The only sounds that filled the air now were soft. Myth's soft hoofbeats and his echoed soft breathing. The soft sounds of my armor shifting as he moved beneath me. As I looked up the soft breeze not only blew my hair back but the drying leaves that hung on the trees. They had already began to change, around their edges at least. I let the air cool my scalp as it whispered through my hair. I took in a deep breath and let it out with a smile letting the sun warm my face as it rose up from behind the mountains. My ultramarine pools scanned all around me looking for any sign of movement while Myth scanned with his ears for any sounds that were out of place. We had left our last home just hours ago, well before sunrise. Now the golden rays warmed us while the cool air blew our steaming breaths with it. And now by anytime someone would notice us they would only see the few strands of flaxen tail as we hit the treeline
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty -

Post  The BME Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

I hopped on Safri, bareback as always. I didn't like the lighting at this point... too bright. I willed clouds to cover the source of light, and they did in a heartbeat. I sighed and we galloped through forests, my black and silver robe fluttering in the wind behind me, matching Safri's magnificent tail.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm

The sudden change of weather took me by surprise and snapped me out of the trance I was in. Only for my ears to be filled with a separate faster set of horse feet. Panicking under me Myth reared up half way and neighed. Digging his back feet into the soft soil he took off. A sloppy run at first but then got control of his feet quickly and thundered through the woods. I got low in the saddle to avoid being clipped by low hanging branches. The first thought that entered my mind was someone who was looking for me.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I heard hoofbeats, and panned out my mind powers, seeing who it was and what their intentions were...
Darn... not seeing much right now...
I slid Safri to a halt, merely touching her neck and my thoughts were transferred.
I looked up to the sky and concentrated...There!
I found the culprit.
Someone had a horse and was running away from me thinking I was after them...?
Hm...
I laughed out loud, and lightning struck the ground before me and Safri, not scaring her in the least, as she was used to such odd things.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty -[

Post  The BME Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm

I gotta go!
Bye!
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 am

As we ran Myth must have triggered something. A trap by the looks of it. His run was cut short by barbed like wire that shot up in front of him cutting him off. Then as he took frantic steps around more popped up in every direction cutting off every escape. Fed up with it and forgetting his friend was on his back he reared up with enough force to throw me off and down onto a rock knocking me clean out. In the state of panic he didnt even realize as he continued to frantically prance and stomp around. Finally after a while he caught sight of me motionless on the ground and knew what he had done. He nickered softly and with a hint of sorrow. Nudged me with his nose only to find me motionless.He whinnied out and reared up for help. If there was any. He listened for a moment and got next to me. Folding his legs under him he laid by me resting his head down on my chest.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 am

I listened to the minds of both the horse and rider...
Then, they were hurt. I caressed Safri's delicate, yet powerful, neck and we broke out into a gallop, off in the direction of the two. Occasional Lightning lit our path, though Safri didn't need it. I stopped when I was close enough to see, but too far for them to be too terribly afraid. Lightning lit them up, and I examined their condition.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am

Myth nuzzled my hand that was cold and still. He looked up suddenly at the flash of lightning and caught the sight of the other horse and rider. Pinning his ears gluing them to his skull he didnt know that they might be help. His nostrils flared and he glared right at them his bright hazel green eyes lit up in the lightning. Their image cut off a tiny bit in places by the thorny vines that created the trap around us.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 am

I laughed, a sound that could lighten even the darkest corners of the earth. A glow sort of radiated around me. I patted Safri's neck and we walked a bit closer, slowly, as so they could inspect us before we arrived. I'd have to be able to calm them before I could help them... we walked slowly forward.
I reached them, Safri standing between me and the stallion as I dismounted, merely standing up on her back and hopping down. I stood and waited for himm to wke up.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 am

Myth still pinned his ears at the female stranger and her horse. Slowly he rose to his feet but before he could do anything he looked down at me. I began to stir, slowly waking up. With a groan and a twitch of my lids covering the ultramarine eyes under them. "W-Where am I?" I groaned in a soft husky voice. I had no sense of where I was or what had happened. All i knew right now was that i had a big old bump on the back of my head.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 am

I smiled warmly. "Well, your horse spooked and threw you, hitting your head on a stone." I replied, knowing he probably didn't even realize I was there. Safri snorted and kept a watchful, wary eye on te stallion.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 pm

A female voice startled my ears. She must have been the one who was in the same forest. I struggled to sit up but Myth put his head behind me on my back giving me some leverage to sit up.I felt the back of my head and the spot was tender. Then what happened came back into my mind. Looking around I saw the vines of thorns surrounding us. I sighed and shook my head patting Myth's cheek i put one arm over his neck up by his head and he lifted me to my feet. I looked to her in the darkness and couldnt make out everything about her just a few features. "So you must have been the one haulin through the woods huh?"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I grinned. "I believe so." I replied coolly. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, checking his reaction speed.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 pm

When she snapped her fingers, I blinked but didnt flinch. I stood there looking at her. "Im fine" I grinned with a light chuckle. "I've had worse than this, though you probably have never heard of me. Which is a good thing. You wouldnt want someone like me around." I said and leaned on Myth's shoulder as he lightened up on the other horse. Letting his ears come forward and relaxing knowing his friend was alright.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] Empty -_- i didnt know there were TWO pages xD

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 pm

I've been waiting Forever!!! XD sorry!
RP-
I laughed. "Well then... um.. don't freak, kay?" I replied.
I stared at the thorns and vines.
"Um... hold your horse too..." I added, before I willed Lightning down and it exterminated every inch of the pesky weeds.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I took his reins as she said and he pulled back a bit as the lightning hit. But then he calmed down knowing that nothing was going to hurt him. "Okay, I'm impressed actually" I said with a small laugh. "Thanks."

[its fine dear! :3 we all do that sometimes even i do xDD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:38 pm

(XP still.... xD)
"Eh, no problem." I replied with a smirk. I looked ad Safrisce. She didn't trust the stallion. I laughed and she walked towards me. I put my hands on her sweet, Arabian face, telling her everything was fine.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 pm

"But you know those powers will get ya in trouble someday" I warned with a friendly smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:48 pm

I laughed. "They have a few times in the past...." I said. I looked up. "Luckily, mind reading is also one of these..... odd capabilities. I can tell people's antics and counteract them." I admitted. Was that a good idea? Admitting my weaknesses to a stranger?
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 pm

"Well i consider that an advantage" I said with a smile. "I'd better go before i get to know you too well." I said. That was one of the things i tried to avoid. Getting to really know and befriend someone then leave the next day only to never see them again. I moved towards Myth and made a move to get on but looked back at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm

I raised my eyebrows curiously when he looked back. "Is there something you're waiting on?" I questioned.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:00 pm

I shook my head, "N-no." I said softly and climbed back into the saddle. Getting my feet back in the stirrups and the reins in my hands i turned Myth to the west. "Good luck" I said and spurred him off back through the woods at a trot that turned into a canter as we disappeared. As we continued we neared a town, i could see the lights from torches up ahead and decided that would be the place i was sleeping tonight.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I caressed Safri's neck, then hopped lightly on her back. I laughed. "The entire male race is so odd!" I told her. She snorted in agreement. I laughed again and we took off past the village where he'd stopped. We went to the closest forest encased, river and stayed.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next