Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"God girls are annoying arent they Myth?" I chuckled and he threw his head up and down with a snort. I laughed and dismounted as we got to the local stables. "Tell you what big guy, you can have the next Two days to yourself and we'll leave the night after tomorrow" I said and led him to a stall. I set his tack on the side and cleaned it as he had a well deserved meal set out by the stable hand. I tipped the boy with a generous amount and sent him on his way. Being with Myth was like a child with his mother, it was just that feeling.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth Of a War [BME and Alpha]

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I scaled a tree quicker than it shoul have been possible, and looked out over the land. The darkness was pure awesomeness. I watched for any sign of danger with my mind, panning out a long way beyond the small village. Nothing... I decided I'd work with the lightning. I led Safri a safe distance fromm the water, and then went to play my deadly game. I made lightning fall from the sky, swerving, curling. Making shapes and pictues, writing sloppy words... dancing. That was one of my many revered names. Storm Dancer. I hoped not too terribly many had noticed the completely un natural storm... but didn't cease to use the electricity. My final trick was to illuminate the water. A long striki to the river, and it went white, glowing. I laughed and touched the surface, something that could have possibly killed a human. I kneeled, and everything flickered and went back to the dark night. The only sign of the Storm Dancer's presence being the static hanging so heavily in the moist air.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 pm

I looked out his stall window and saw the bizzar lightning. She was close but still far away. I smiled and Myth stuck his head out next to mine. "You ain't scared of that are ya?" I chuckled and he snorted a no. I chuckled and ruffled his forelock
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm

A pack of wolves eventually showed up. What brought them, I had no idea. I snuffed, using wolf talk i'd learned a long time ago. They submitted, the leader intimidated, probably by Safri not me, and padded off.
I leaned in the knotches of a Live Oak, resting, but not unaware in the least. I began to sing quietly. A song that had been stuck in my head, but also suited me...
<i>There's so many wars we've fought,
So many things we're not.
But with what we have,
I promise you that,
We're marching on
We're marching on</i>
My singing faded to a murmur when a flock of nocturnal birds stopped to listen. Embarrassed of my feminine, but good, voice, I slumped down.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I sighed and watched it end. "Good night big guy" I said and kissed his nose and shut the window to keep the cold air of the night out. Draping his blanket over him i left and looked for an inn to spend the next couple of days in
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

(Darn the italicizes didn't work xD)
I relaxed. Something that had been hard to do since I'd been struck. I was always on my toes, being chased, tricked, deceived, manipulated, captured, desired, forced to do many things against my will...
My short life had been very miserable... but so... grown up.
Normal 15 year olds shouldn't have to go through making adult choices in this world...
But then again...
Normal 15 year olds NEVER read minds, manipulated storms... or even had my odd, un naturally green eyes. Nope. I was a freak.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:14 pm

[haha u have to use the brackets xD ]]

Finding a small inn i settled in and became a ghost to the place. Didnt speak much and when i went to the pub below...it was like i wasnt even there
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

(This way?)
I waited...
And waited...
And waited. Not falling asleep, as I was safe nowhere. Everyone was out to get me. Everyone trying to do something I didn't like. Everyone was my enemy. Everyone. The term was my enemy. Not the people. 'Everyone'...
'Everyone' being my past torturers... forcers... crushes... heartbreakers...
The list went on and on...
My lips began to tremble, and I generated anger to counteract depression. Hiding from my true feelings. How I'd always lived. Hate and anger stopped the tears... but it grew...
I would take it out on 'Everyone'.
Not innocent people... but 'Everyone' as in the bad guys...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

[next morning? XD]

That night i fell asleep and all i thought about was her. In fact she was in my dream...along with her lightning. It was just me watching from afar, i hadnt posessed the guts to go up and talk to her yet
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

(Okays xP)
I watched the sun rise. Pinks, yellows, oranges. Blegh. I like black and silver and neons... [b]NOT[/i] these pastel, baby/girly colours. So what if I was a freaking girl?! I didn't care about anything normal girls did. Boys, ugh. Hair, nope. Fashion, are you serious?!
I was completely alone there, singling out everything...
"Story of my life" I muttered.
I walked to Safri and groomed her a bit. Picked her hooves, brushed out her mane and tail... stuff like that. She nudged me and I scratched her ears. She was the only living thing I loved.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:47 pm

After turning Myth to the pastures like i had promised him I decided to walk around a bit. I soon made my way to the woods where i was just hours before. The cool air of the morning filled my lungs burning my throat slightly but i ignored it. It didnt bother me one bit.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I listened. Yep. Steady footsteps. I waited, wondering if he'd come to me or not. I stayed high in my Live Oak, enjoying all the swerves and nooks it had to offer. I sat down in one, my legs propped up and my back leaning against the trunk as Safri grazed peacefully by the river.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

I saw her horse by the lake and let it go. giving her the space she deserved and knew she was probably around and i sat up on one of the rocks below an oak tree. Not even thinking to look up. I just looked out to her horse and the lake beyond that. Wishing i could see what was past those mountains again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I fought back the laugh that was right on my lips as he sat down by my tree. He had no idea. Now was the time to have a little fun...
I moved on hunter's feet, dead silent, to the edge of the branch I was on. I leaped down, landing with my legs spread and hand touching the ground to absorb just a bit of the impact. Like a vampire, almost. Only I wasn't immortal... Just... harder to hurt.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 pm

"Morning" I said with a casual tone. Her attempt to scare me pretty much made a smile creep on my face. "Sleep well did ya?" I asked with a softer smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 pm

I stood erect. "Hello." I replied with a mischievous smile. I raised my eyebrows at his next words. "Hm... nope. Don't really sleep much... Get my energy from somewhere else. Besides..." I trailed off. "The night is too beautiful to waste unconsciously. Black is my preference over blue any time." I finished.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

"True, true" I chuckled and smiled at her. "Sorry i left in such a rush last night...I, well its complicated" I said with a sigh
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I laughed. "Isn't everything?" I asked.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm

"Another for the girl with the lightning" I chuckled. "So what are you doing out here anyway? Alone i mean" I added with a curious smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 pm

I cocked my head a bit. "Nothing... and everything." I replied, sounding much, much older than 15.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm

"Uh huh" I ssaid and shook my head. "Well Same with me but im running from something"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm

I chuckled. "What?" I asked jokingly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"Its a long story but to shorten it...Im wanted. For murder" I said softly and let my head fall as i stared at the ground
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 pm

"Ah. I see. I have done that a few times." I said anger building. "To people who deserved much worse!" I added, hate filling my voice/
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I looked up at the sudden anger that hit her. "Easy calm down" I said soothingly as i stood. "Im sure they did"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next