Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and I ^^ Hehehe

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Polo and I ^^ Hehehe  - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and I ^^ Hehehe

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

(ahh I'm sorry! I thought I had replied but I didn't xD)

Emma giggled and shrugged. "No thanks needed." She stood up and stretched. "So...I'll go grab you some clothes." She left the room for a few minutes, then returned with some of her fathers pajamas and extra clothes for tomorrow. She set them down on the foot of the bed and straightened up. "Ah...well Ill be leaving you to get ready. Just holler if you need anything." She smiled and stepped back out of the room and closed the door. She then walked across the hall to her room, and changed into her own pajamas. Pulling her hair back into ponytail she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then she went downstairs and got a bowl of ice-cream and some milk. Turning on the tv she started eating, glancing out the windows to make sure the blinds were closed.

She finished her ice cream and headed upstairs to wash it out. She glanced up the stairs and laughed a bit. Emma turned and went back downstairs, turned the tv off, and headed back up. She went to her room, then stopped by Laiko's door. She wasn't sure why, but she just listened. Maybe to make sure he ws still there, or maybe just because he was there.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:13 am

((Gaaaah, my muse has died. Razz Hehe! Brainstorm ideas? Smile ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 pm

(Ummmmmmm think...think...think. Ah....I dunno xD GHOSTS!!!! I dunno...I'm feeling halloweeny...oh oh! A serial killer should pop in and...it should be almost dawn...so the vamps aren't out...and he should try to get Emma...but Laiko saves the day! Hehehe....oh dear.)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 pm

((Haha! Sounds good. Razz I'll see what I can do. Wink ))

Once Emma had left the room, closing the door behind her - Laiko glanced over at the pile of clothes she had left on the bed. It felt strange, really, to be borrowing clothes from strangers, but he supposed he had no other choice.
Shrugging vaguely to himself, Laiko began to unbutton his shirt.
All this... It was difficult to take in. Mike wandering off, meeting Emma... Finding out about the vampires. And now he was in a strange house, with strange clothes... And what was more - he had not even met Emma's parents yet! Surely it was rude to stay here without even having greeted them first...
Laiko's thoughts continued to wander as he absentmindedly straightened the pajama top on his shoulders. It hung somewhat loosely on him - since despite his well toned muscles he still had rather a light build, almost delicate in a sense. He gazed uncertainly at the loose shirt, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks as he realized how low it sat on his chest. Even showing one of those horrible scars near his shoulder...
Laiko prodded at the old, circular wound - frowning in concentration as he pondered over how he might have got it. It was a bullet wound, no doubt about that, but what on earth could he have done to get shot? Him of all people? The closest he had ever come to breaking the law was accidentally walking into a girls' bathroom after Mike had insisted it was the right one...
Laiko shuddered slightly at the horrific memory, then jerked his attention back to reality. He hitched the big shirt higher over his shoulders, then stood in the centre of the room and wondered what he ought to do next. He had never spent a night outside the school before... Nor had he ever spent a night alone. Not since the hospital...
Feeling a little intimidated by the situation, Laiko crept over to the door and pressed his ear against it - listening to the sounds outside and wondering if he should try to find Emma, or just go to sleep... Well, pretend to sleep. There was no way he would be able to sleep in this situation - he was sure of it!
Suddenly, Laiko's eyes widened as he heard the faint sound of breathing on the other side of the door. "Emma?" He questioned uncertainly, his voice barely above a whisper as he spoke to the closed door. "Is that you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 pm

Emma opened the door a bit and poked her head in. "Sorry, just checking in. I apologize if I scared you." She grinned at him. "Ah...are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head. She wondered if she forgot anything for him. "Umm...do you need anything, some water, food, anything at all?" She smiled at him again. She glanced at her watch. "Um...it's getting late."

(sorry it's so fail xD)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 pm

((Gahhh, I'm stuck again. Razz Haha!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:44 pm

(sorryxD I didn't give you much to work with)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 am

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Laiko replied with a genuine smile, stepping backwards slightly away from the door to give Emma space to enter if she wanted to. "I am perfectly okay!" He added with a goofy grin, "Completely thanks to you, of course, but okay all the same."
When Emma mentioned the time, Laiko glanced at his wrist, though he was not sure why, since he had never worn a watch anyway. As expected, his wrist did nothing to help him find out what the time was, but it did draw a somewhat confused frown from his face as he noticed the pale lines streaking across it - old scars that he had never quite noticed before. Scars... He was full of them, yet he had no idea where any of them had come from. What sort of troublesome situations could he possibly have got himself into in the past to end up looking like the human dartboard he now resembled?
Laiko's lips twitched in amusement at his thoughts, and he glanced up at Emma as he remembered her previous statement. "You should get some sleep." He suggested politely, a pleasant smile lighting his features. "Don't worry about me - you've done plenty already!"
He flashed a grateful grin, but then it suddenly melted into a frown again as a chill scuttled up his spine. Laiko tensed his shoulders, fighting the urge to look behind him. Gooseflesh slowly crept pricklingly over his skin, and Laiko felt a shudder of discomfort shake him.
Then he heard it: A faint sound, something he could not quite make out, yet which awakened a defensive instinct deep within his mind that he had not known was there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

She shRugged at his suggestion to get some sleep. She rarely did sleep, because she didn't hVe much reason to. She watched him examine his wrist, and wondered where all those scars had come fro m she couldn't imagine someone as kind as him to have so many scars in his body. They didn't
seem to be surgical, so that might have meNtion he'd a rough history. But she wouldn't ask. He had mentioned something about not remembering anything from before 2 years ago. She sighed and leaned her shoulder against the door frame. Then he changed. It was a subtle one but it seemed as though something had [i]clicked[i] in him. She then saw it. It was a dark shape in the farthest corners of the room. She squinted her eyes. "Wh-what is that?" She asked, hissing the words to Laiko.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm

At Emma's whispered words, Laiko suddenly lunged toward her, grabbing her arm and tugging her roughly to one side, just as a bullet exploded through the door where they had been standing moments before - leaving a neat little circular hole that forcibly reminded him of the scars littering his own body - and he did not plan to add another now!
With a furious snarl, Laiko spun around - completely ignoring Emma and hoping to drag the shooter's attention onto himself.
It seemed to work, for just as Laiko's eyes began adjusting to the gloom, the shooter stepped out of the shadows and began moving toward him, his lips twisted into a horribly smug smirk. Laiko's eyes narrowed, and he felt his muscles tense in preparation of self defense, yet he felt no fear - despite the presence of the gun.
"Quick as ever, ain't ya?" The man jeered, a demented grin splitting his face. Laiko raised his eyebrows, ignoring the man's rhetorical question, and asked in a callous tone, "Who the hell are you?"
These words seemed to excite the man hugely, for a bark of mirthful laughter escaped his lips, before he gleefully excalimed, "So it's true! What they say... You've forgotten after all!" He burst into peals of raucous laughter, the gun shaking in his hand as the laughter drained away his breath. "You're pathetic." He stated simply, raising his head to smirk at Laiko, only to find-
What?
The boy was... Gone? Gone No... No, that couldn't be right! He had been there just a second before...
"Pathetic, am I?"
The soft voice sounded directly behind him, and the man's eyes widened in fear. But before he even had time to turn his head and glance behind him, he felt a sharp pain jab into the back of his neck. Almost instantly, he lost feeling in every appendage, and collapsed onto the floor in a limp heap. His eyes slowly rolled back in his head, and consciousness left him.
"It worked!" Laiko exclaimed in surprise, suddenly seeming completely like himself again. He was examining his fingers in slight surprise. Wondering, as it were, how it was that he seemed to know these complex attacks automatically... Pressure Point fighting was not an art to be taken lightly, and he could not remember having learned it... Yet he had just delivered a perfectly effective attack... Based completely off instinct and muscle memory.
Suddenly, Laiko remembered the unconscious man.
"Oh, gosh! I hope he's okay!" He gasped, dropping to his knees beside the fallen figure and checking for a pulse. Relief coursed through him as he felt the steady throb of blood beneath his fingers, and he glanced worriedly up at Emma. "Should we call an ambulance?" He asked in concern, not seeming at all bothered by the attempt on their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:58 am

Emma stood there, gawking at this new Laiko who she could have never imagined. Now the scars seemed to make a bit of sense. He definitely had an...odd past. She stared at the man now crumpled on the floor, unsure of what to do.
"Uh..." The Laiko she knew was there, but it seemed he had forgotten this man had tried to kill them. "I...I think we should call the police. And an ambulance." She took one of the unconscious mans arms and lifted him up. Despite her size and dainty frame, she was strong. In one fluent motion she had the man laying on the bed. She wiped her hands on her pajama pants.
"Bit greasy." She smiled a bit and then motioned for Laiko to come downstairs. She made sure the windows were covered with something difficult to move, and then she closed the door, locking it from the outside.
"Cant let him get out." She sprinted down the stairs and pulled her cellphone off of the charger and tossed to him. "Call the cops, and I'll call the ambulance." She pulled her mothers phone off the other charger. She wondered where her parents were, they knew better than to stay out all night. She shrugged and dialed the 911 number, and asked for an ambulance, glancing at Laiko nervously. Would they do anything tot him? He was only defending himself...and her. She just now realized that the had saved her life.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Laiko nodded at Emma's suggestion, then followed her briskly down the stairs. She tossed her cellphone at him, and Laiko caught it neatly, his reflexes as uncannily quick as ever before. He examined the small phone, turning it over in his fingers and wondering vaguely what he ought to do with it. He glanced over at Emma to see what she was doing, and saw her type in a number, then hold the phone to her ear and begin speaking into it. Well, that seemed about right, but how did she know what number to call...? He had to call the police, and he had no clue what number he should dial. He had never been taught about the basic emergency procedures that children always have drilled into them all throughout their younger years. Finally, Laiko came up with a solution and pressed the button to enter the contact list. He flicked through the names until he found the one for emergencies, then pressed the green button he had seen Emma press, and held it to his ear. It took a while, but eventually he had managed to summon a police car. Laiko thanked the person on the other end of the line, then hung up and offered the phone back to Emma. "Thanks." He said with a smile, still not seeming the least bit unnerved by the situation. "By the way... Are you okay? I completely forgot to ask- And with all the shooting and everything- You're not hurt, are you?" Laiko demanded, suddenly panicking. He grabbed her shoulders in a gentle grip, his eyes darting quickly over her to sum up the damage. Of course, if he had used any sort of logical thinking, he might have realized that she would have to be okay, at least to some extent, to lift a load as heavy as that man, and still to run down the stairs afterwards looking perfectly sprightly...

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought it would be short, but it wasn't. :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

She chuckled and gently took his hands off of her shoulders, and held them in her own for a moment. She looked at him earnestly. "I'm fine." She said, then let go. She smiled at him and turned around, talking over her shoulder as she fixed something on the counter. "If I wasn't, how would I have picked him up and then come back down the stairs?" She turned back and grinned at him perkily. Suddenly her smile faded and she blinked. "Are you?" She asked, standing up straight and tugging on a bit of hair, which she tended to do when she was fairly worried. "He didn't hurt you?" She looked down at her feet, feeling a bit sheepishthat she hadn't asked sooner.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2