Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dante's inferno(the bme and i)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) Empty dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm

since we have already talked about the plot i shall skip posting that and just post my charrie's

okay so here are my charrie's
The Brothers
dante's inferno(the bme and i) Bloodchocolatepic3big
Okay here's a little bit about the brothers.

Daityas(aka Ty)-his name means evil spirit and the is exactly what he is.He can be nice but usually he conserves all the niceness for ladies,only.His powers are controlling all things evil and he can predict certain events. He is the eldest out of the three.

Azael(aka Ace)-now the meaning of his name is quite funny,tis it is chief of hairy demons.Azael though is a more laid back guy who would rather let others talk while he listens.He is more or less shy.Ace's powers are to control all animals and any were-animals.Also he is the middle child.

Samael(aka Sam)-Lucifer must have guessed how this boy would turn out because his name means demon angel of death.Sam is the judgmental,ruthless, reckless,and most barbaric of the brothers, but he does show a touch of kindness every now and then.Sam hates it when his brothers push him around but they know just how far to push them before he really snaps.(When he snaps only the spirits in heaven are safe from his vengeance.)Sam's powers are quite the mix,he has his fathers ability to control fire,and his mothers ability to soothe and care for the weak or hurt,though he doesn't really use his maternal(mom) powers.Sam can also control life and death.He is the youngest.

Now for their father
dante's inferno(the bme and i) MV5BMTIyNjg0OTY4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDUzNjE3_V1_SX485_SY325_1

Lucifer(Luc)-well I guess you can think how his personality would be as he is the ruler of Dante's Inferno(hell),but he isn't mean all the time,actually he is quite the jokester with his sons.He takes his duties seriously,and never lets anything get in his way.

okay so those are my characters
Samael is the one i'll be playing the most

Last edited by sage=] on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) Empty Re: dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm

[[Aw darn it.. since I'm only on my cellphone instead of a computer, I can't post her picture xP]]

Aiyonna Cruz (I pronounce it 'eye-ON-a Cruz, but it doesn't matter) She prefers to be called 'Aiyo' [Eye-OH] though.
Female
Aiyo has paler skin than most. Her hair, ultra black with metallic silver highlights, falls to her shoulders. Her dark forest green eyes can be gentle at times, but she is usually distrustful and cold. She stands about 5'7 or so, and has an overall petite, delicate appearance, very decieving though. She can read minds, along with alter it, and send thoughts and such, and manipulate Lightning or any other storm. She rides her mare, Safrisce, a dapple grey arabian with black mane, tail, legs, ears, and muzzle, at times, though when she wants to, she has a sleek, exotic black sportscar.

[[XP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm

[Smile it's okay also i forgot to mention in the first post that Ty is 2300 years old, Ace is 2200 y.o. and Sam is 1800 y.o but when they go on up to earth all you have to do is drop the 0's and you'll have their ages]
[ok i'll start]
Prologue....
Lucifer stood in his grand hallway staring out of a massive window at the bleak,sparse wilderness around his castle.He couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen sooner rather than later,and the panicky feeling he got made him so angry that he accidentally caught a nearby curtain on fire.After he put the tiny fire out he stormed to the main part of the castle,the scent of smoke still lingering around him."Daityas!Azael!Samael!Get yourselves down here!"he bellowed.Just as he was about to call for them again he heard a deep voice say."They aren't here Lucifer."Luc spun around,ready to attack whoever it was,then saw that the deep voice belonged to his worst enemy,Rimmon,the king of lighting and storms."What are you doing here?"Luc spoke with a coldness so great that he was surprised it didn't kill Rimmon."Well as you know every king has to pass down his crown to a heir by a certain date,and this date will be decided by a counsel in the netherworld.Well,I just so happen to be on this counsel and was sent to inform you that you have only 12 months to pass your crown down."Luc laughed at him and said,"I see no problem with that I can pass the crown down today then,as long as it stays out of your greedy hands."Rimmon had turned around,ready to leave,but he gave Luc a terribly wicked grin over one shoulder,"No you can't.As you may have forgotten every king had to married before he got the crown,and as I recall all of your sons are still bachelors."And with that Rimmon disappeared.Luc stood still for a moment, in shock, before he bellowed out in a cold rage.

Current Date
Sam stood by the sleek new car his father has supplied for him.His brothers had opted for suvs but sam liked the speed and strength of these human machines."I still think father is crazy for making us do this."Ace complained over the phone."Ya,well you would do the same to your sons if it meant that it saved the crown,that has been in our bloodlines for generations,from being taken by some greedy lighting shooter."Sam spat back in an acid laced tone before he shut the phone.He slipped into his car and revved it up before he shot off like a bullet,towards the city.He decided right at the moment their father had told them what was going on,that he would be the new king,not his brothers.So after Lucifer had gave them human money,cars,clothes,and a place for each to hunt for a bride,Sam had teleported himself and his stuff to a safe spot,then drove to his new "home".Now he was off again to figure out how some of the new decade of humans met their spouses.All in all he was very uncomfortable with what he had to do but he was going through with it anyway.

[sorry it's so long and kinda choppy at parts I was trying to figure out what to write and help make thanksgiving dinner at the same time]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

[[Eh, you're fine xP I usually can't write that much anyways xD]]

I drummed my fingers on the armrest of my black sportscar, impatient, as the stupid red light would not change. I rolled my eyes irritably, the light finally turning green. I took off, speeding only about 1 MPH beneath the speed limit, as I journeyed home.
I pulled into the driveway of my three story, multi-million dollar home; my parents had been filthy rich. My door opened, and I emerged, jamming my fists in the pockets of my dark coloured hoodie, as I walked to my door. I jogged up the steps, pulling out my key, and unlocking the door. I stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind myself. I sighed softly, walking through the house and sliding out the back door. Safri looked up from her pasture, trotting over to me. I scratched her ears, jumping lightly atop her back. We trotted to the edge of the fence, then she cleared it, and we were in the forest behind countless houses. We galloped through the trees, bare of any tack, as we always did. But something new was here... something... scary... A... A what? He was... humanoid, but emitted a scary mindset. I blinked, quickly turning Safri, causing her to slide-turn, and galloped her back the other way, her hooves echoing loudly through the silent forest.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Sam walked into some corner cafe and ordered a coffee,after an hour of walking through a park,examining the humans.He then took his drink,said a polite thank you to the waitress,and went back outside to his car.For a few minutes he sat in the driver seat just staring out at the busy streets wishing he could just find a girl and head home,but he also knew that wasn't possible.Sam ran a hand over his tired eyes and decided to call it a day.He took a back way to the new cabin that was in the middle of nowhere,just so he could see how fast the car could go.As he pulled into his driveway he caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye.It looked like a horse and rider,but he wasn't sure and if it was he didn't feel like talking to a person anyways.So he got out of the car,slammed the door shut,then walked inside the house.He didn't even make it to the soft bed up stairs before he decided the couch looked comfy enough.He was sleeping like a dead man within minutes.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 pm

The being grew closer, then, it suddenly ended... He had fallen asleep, or died, but probably not the latter. Safri paused slightly, her ears perking for a moment, then flattening against her skull.
"That was creepy, eh?" I breathed. She tossed her head up and down.
Scarily intimidating, she responded, mentally. She turned sharply and continued home.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Sam woke with a start as his phone started ringing.He glanced at the number and groaned."Hello,Ty." he literally growled into the phone after he opened it."Just calling to check up on you,little brother." Ty said in a smug town."What do you want?"Sam asked as he got up from the couch and walked out into the cool night air."I was just wanted to tell you that Ace said that he already found a girl he's going to start courting."Sam let out a groan,"Great and let me guess you already found one to?"He asked then held his breath as he waited for the answer."I actually have to get off here in a couple of minutes to get ready for a date."Sam sighed and shook his head.After they said their goodbyes,Sam decided he would go scout the land to see if there were any other supernaturals living nearby.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 pm

By the time he awoke, I was in my house, Safri back to grazing. I sat cross legged on my black leather sofa, deep in thought. I trid to hide my aura, but that was rather close to impossible, as it was as strong as every Supernatural's, including his own, except that mine was a bit less... intimidating. When I wanted it to be, that is.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

As Sam walked further into the woods,he noticed a strange tugging at his aura.Either there was another supernatural nearby or he was going crazy,and it most certainly wasn't the former.So Sam continued to walk until he came to what seemed like a fence for cows or horses.By then the tugging had grown very annoying to him,and he could feel his frustration rising as he tried to find what was causing this feeling.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 pm

I rolled my eyes.
You would be better off to believe the second thing you listed, I said to him, inside of his mind, with a sharp edge to my voice.
Outside, Safri pinned her ears, raising her head to get a better look at the newcomer.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Sam smiled coldly to himself.
Well hello little girl. He thought back deliberately baiting the girl who had broken into his thoughts.
Unaware of the nearby horse,Sam climbed over the fence,dead set on finding the girl and showing her why she shouldn't meddle into other peoples thoughts.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I clenched my fists, closing my eyes.
Firstly, I know you are much older than I, but I prefer to be spoken to without such demeaning tones and words. Second, the mind things are instinct and self defense. Third, you would be best off not to mess with me. I said, raisng one eyebrow slightly. A bolt of Lightning struck the ground at his feet, cuasing Safri to pin her ears further. She wasn't afraid of it at all, but she knew that I didn't trust hime. Therrefore, she didn't either. She erected herself, baring her teeth at him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 pm

"Crap."Sam yelped as he jumped back from the lighting,which had also revealed the horse.He quickly pulled himself together and thought that he would get the girl at another time,even though his feet were already stalking silently towards a huge house in the distance.
That was not cool,what you did just a minute ago,and I will make you pay for it.He thought as he climbed yet another fence.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

I chuckled in amusement.
Life isn't 'cool'. And I could have actually struck you, or had you sucked into a tornado or so, I said, still amused.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 pm

You could have but you didn't so that must be saying something about the people you think you can trust.Sam thought as he stood on the back patio looking for a way in.Then he spotted an open window,with a sturdy looking branch leading right to it.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

I raised my eyebrows a fraction of an inch.
If you're saying that I think I trust you, it is quite the opposite. I trust no one. Now leave me alone, I said, my green eyes opening as I realized just how close he was.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

The window that the room was connected to was a den of sorts.And sitting in a chair near the fire place was a breathtaking girl.He took an audible gasp,and for some shocking reason decided that there was no way he could hurt her.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"That's a first. Seems as if everyone but the bloodthirsty guy can hurt me," I said, aloud this time.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Sam recovered from his shock,but he knew that he couldn't go on playing the bad guy act...or could he?Deciding he might me able to pull it off he used his powers to light the logs in the fire place,then as silent as a jungle cat.He stopped at about 5 feet away and studied her for a second.My icy blue eyes sought out hers,and their color reminded him of the forest trees nearby,and the way she held herself reminded him of a queen.That was the exact moment he decided she would be his queen,even if he had to force her.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm

I blinked.
"Who are you? And what do you want?" I inquired, as he 'checked me out', deciding I'd be his queen. Who was this guy to think he could force me to marry?!
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:44 pm

"Please excuse my manners,my name is Samael Valafar."Sam mumbled his last name because it was well known within the 'gifted' people."And to why as I am here,that is none of your business."Sam took the chair opposite of hers,acting like he had the right to be there.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 pm

I raised my eyebrows just a bit.
"Not sounding very familiar, but I wasn't really raised among our 'kind', so that means very little."

I tilted my head slightly.
"None of my business, you say? I would say differently, as it is my right to know if I am inolved."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Sam frowned and leaned forward a bit,"How could you not be raised among our kind?"he questioned curiously and at the same time he avoided answering her other response.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm

I tilted my head a fraction of an inch.
"Why should I answer your questions if you do not answer my own?" I inquired.
(Gotta go! Bye!)
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Sam chuckled with amusement,"I knew I wasn't getting away with that one."he said."Okay if you answer my question,then i'll answer any questions you have,deal?"

[[cya]]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum