Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dante's inferno(the bme and i)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) - Page 10 Empty Re: dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  The BME Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

I rolled my eyes again.
Shocking. Where to begin...? I replied.
Well, at age 11 I ran away from home; my parents and older brother. I had Safrisce at the time, and, of course, she was very young; a year or so, and wasn't terribly strong yet, nor was I. We were on a ride, and this guy, about 30 years old or something, emerged from the woods... Long, tragic story short; Safrisce wasn't fast enough to escape his mount, and then she tripped over a fallen tree, and I was captured. As the details still hurt to talk about, I'll skim over most of the four years of my imprisonment.
Age 15, I was sick of being... abused... every night; the reason I began to slack off on sleep, but I hadn't totally quit at the time. I had grown powerful enough to challenge my captor, also a Supernatural, and one much, much stronger than me at that, and some sort of... something took over me, to where I actually escaped. Skipping some more...
Still 15, freshly scarred with the four years of hell-Not meaning anything offensive by that- I found myself in a relationship. The night after my sixteenth birthday... I tested him by breaking up... thinking that if he passed, I'd explain that it was only a test. If he failed... well... I could apologize. But... after that night... I was too scared. He hurt and abused me the night after my birthday; the exact thing I had told him I feared most.
Since then, I have been too afraid to do much. I don't sleep, for fear of being too weak; I don't eat, more than once every few months or so, that is... well... because I just really haven't eaten since I was 11; and I don't trust. The reason for that should be quite obvious after this,
I finished. I cut off the ability for him to hear my thoughts, as they were quite clouded with emotions, and blinked back the tears. Unsurprisingly, a few fell down my face.

Last edited by The BME on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) - Page 10 Empty Re: dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Sam teleaported himself to Aiyo."I'm so sorry you had to go through that." he whispered as he pulled her into a hug,his anger melting away as regreat filled its place.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I gasped in shock as he suddenly appeared out of thin air, but found myself leaning on him as he embraced me.
"It was certainly not a pleasant experience."
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"I can imagine."he spoke quietly.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I chuckled humorlessly.
"Oh, I doubt that. No one can, especially guys, as it can never exactly happen to them," I said, rolling my tear filled eyes.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Sam didn't know what to say or do, so he just held her as her tears soaked the front of his shirt.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I sighed inaudibly, hating the feeling of being so weak, but he had just completely popped out of nowhere.
"See? I can't stand being weak, and hardly knowing you... You understand why I didn't talk earlier, do you not?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm

"No,not really."he said smiling a bit.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I nodded.
"I knew you'd understand, after time."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

"So where do we go from here?"he asked her.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:26 am

I blinked.
"I am afraid I don't understand what you are asking."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

"I'm asking,where do we go from here."he said.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"Really? I think I gathered that much, shockingly!" I said teasingly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 pm

"Nevermind."he said,not wanting to start a fire.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows a bit.
"You never answered my question earlier; what was wrong?" I asked cautiously. What had made him so angry?
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

"It was...nothing."he spoke evasivley.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm

My eyebrows raised more.
"Are you going to to tell me, or do I need to rip through your mind until I find what I'm looking for?" I inquired, seriously.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Sam smilied and said,"Pick away."with a smirk on his face.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 pm

[[I actually have no clue what he is thinking xP]]

I poked him in the chest.
"Oh come on! I don't like doing that, because I often find things that I didn't exactly want to see..."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

He sighed and told her,"I have never not gotten what I wanted,so when I met you it was like a new challenge.But in the end I failed...so ya thats what I was angry about."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I looked at him.
"So," I began carefully, "you've never gotten what you wanted, but when you couldn't 'win me over' in a single day, you were angered? How exactly does that work?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Sam shruged,"Who knows why the brain does what it does."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I chuckled softly.
"I know that sort of thing; study of the mind improves hones my abilities to my personal maximum."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Sam smiled,"I'm to lazy to work on my skills."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"You've also had eighteen hundred years to learn. While I, feeling quite young in comparison, have had only 17. And only..." I trailed off, trying to do the seemingly impossible math in my head. "Um, 4 years, of knowing that I was a Supernatural."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum