Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dante's inferno(the bme and i)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) - Page 2 Empty Re: dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:53 am

I shifted slightly, wondering what kind of questions he woul ask...
"I suppose I will have to agree... but the answer to the question you just asked is not something I like to talk or think about, so I simply will not go into detail. All the same... I ran away from home at a very young age, then was... captured," I said, hesitantly.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

dante's inferno(the bme and i) - Page 2 Empty Re: dante's inferno(the bme and i)

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:00 am

Sam thought about that for a fraction of a second then he said,"Okay you have answered my question,now i shall answer any of yours."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 am

I looked at him again, still deep in thought, and now the bad memories were coming back...
"Again, why are you here?" I inquired.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 am

"Well there's a good question."he replied as he looked into the fire."To put it shortly my father can't be king much longer,and the new king has to be married before he becomes the king."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.
"You have two older brothers... I thought it was simply the eldest who inherited a throne," I said, blinking. That's when it actually hit me what he'd just said.
"Wait-Whoa- If you have to be married... then who is your spouse?" I asked, slightly hesitantly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 am

Sam shook his head,"Humans may find their rulers that way but in the netherworld the new king must have a wife to ensure heirs."Sam glanced at her and gave her a wicked smile,"My brothers and i have all been sent up here to find a spouse."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

I nodded slowly.
"As I said; wasn't brought up or taught about Supernatural ways."
I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"Then I suppose you had better keep looking for one, or you will not be first to return to where you came from," I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 am

Sam chuckled,"Why should I keep looking when I have already found someone?"he asked as he ran through his light blonde hair.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 am

This infuriated me.
"You cannot simply choose, especially based on appearance. Keep going, because I have no wish to be bound in such ways," I said smoothly, rising from my seat and striding outside once more.
"Pas a quelqu'un de confiance... a tous les," I said to Safrisce as she came trotting forward, stopping in front of me. I leaped on her back, and she snorted, tossng her head, showing obvious signs of disapproval for him as well.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 am

Sam was ticked off by the way she turned him down and the more he thought about it,the more his anger grew.As he stormed out of the house he looked around for something to burn.He then spotted the barn and as he focoused on it,it caught on fire.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:37 am

I noticed a fire, rolling my eyes. An unnaturally heavy rain storm drenched the area, extinguishing the barn and anything near it. His thoughts were filled with rage, and I, angrily, wondered why. Did he really expect to barge into a girl's house, trying to punish her, then out of the blue ask her to marry him?! What kind of a moron was this guy anyways?!
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm

He stood there shivering from the random freak storm that rolled in.The rain may have put out the fire,but it didn't put out the fire that was his temper.He started walking home and as he did he thought about how far he'd pushed her. As he thought about it he started regreating what he'd done.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I hissed a sigh, anger still boiling to the point of spilling over.
Who was he? she asked.
Some supposed 'prince' who wanted me to marry him so he could inherit rulership of where he was from, I replied, my voice hard.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 pm

[[Oh! Happy Thanksgiving! XP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Sam took a warm shower when he got home ,then he went outside wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt.He sat down on the porch steps,tilted his head back and looked at the stars above.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:45 pm

[Happy turkey day!lol]
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

[XP I haven't eaten all day... except for some cheese curds I had just a minute ago, and my breakfast was a couple sips of latte... [I made one of those latte-in-a-pouch things, and decided I'd pour flavour cream in it... and then I decided to pour milk in it... and I accidentally grabbed the spoiled/curdled milk and ruined it. -Sigh- But now I am full xP]]

[[Oh- I wrote most of that before I ate thanksgiving dinner, then I came back and finished it xD]]

I rode around on Safri for awhile, trying to blow off steam. It worked, eventually, and I headed back home as the night awoke; my favorite time of day. Also my liveliest and the time I was countless times more optimistic.
I walked in the door, ascending the stairs of the three level house to the second floor. The piano rooom door stood wide, and I entered, settling on the black bench by the large ebony Grand Piano. I played a few songs that I had stuck in my head, such artists being the most popular human ones. Even though it was pitch black, I could play well and effortlessly, the moonlight streaming in from the wall that was an all glass window.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Sam heard the beautiful music floating through the night air.Smiling he walked out into the large clearing that was his backyard,then he started shooting flames in time with the notes thus creating his own light show.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, the flames shooting through the black sky. Though I tried not to care, I did. I had been rather rude... but at the same time, he hadn't exactly been kind or considerate either. Nor did his beliefs match up with any of mine. I blocked such thoughts by focusing on the song, singing softly, as I was embarrassed of my voice... even though it was 'a voice that most girls would die for', according to one of the celeberities I had met, by accident, as I had simply been walking along a large city street at night, singing one of that artist's songs.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 am

Sam heard her singing and projected a thought to her.Your voice is very beautiful,as are you.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 am

I had been paying sharp attention to everything, so this came as no shock. My singing faded to humming, then it was just the piano.
Thank you, I said, no emotion in my voice.

Last edited by The BME on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am

Sam smiled to himself then went inside the house.I'll win you over,one way or another.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 am

I rolled my eyes.
I have never known one as persistent as you. I highly doubt that it is even possible to 'win me over', no matter how much time you had or spent, and especially since you have very little time.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 am

Sam rolled his eyes and tuned her out.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 am

I very nearly shattered the barrier around his mind, but held back with the thought that if I left him alone, he'd leave me be.
"Oh, Aiyo, why do I doubt that you are going to come off clean here?" I asked myself beneath my breath. He doesn't even know your name... yet he's determined that he's going to marry you... a voice in my head added. I rolled my eyes.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum