Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== Empty The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== 2zg6pdw

Jurassic Park Theme

You and your partner have been chosen to come to Jurassic Park to finish your paleontology studies. You are utterly fascinated by just finding our bones. but Here at Jurassic Park you find the source of those bones. You see every walk of Jurassic life. from Herbivores to Carnivores. You start off your tour going through the labs. Where they are scientifically bred. No unauthorized breeding exists in the park. But will that change? Who knows. Now you dont go to the exhibits right away. You dont even know they are there. But during your trip something goes terribly wrong when a massive storm hits.

..::As for me i am one of the 'Exhibits'::..
I was once a handsome teenage boy, my russet hide laid over my toned muscular structure, black silky smooth hair that came just to the tops of my eyebrows over my deep set eyes. A kind heart beats inside my chest, i never hurt a soul unless they hurt me first. I was every girl's dream. I was also a scientist. But then the one faithful day i stayed alone in the lab...was the worst choice i ever made in my life. I had stumbled and.....now what stretches over my 60ft killing frame is deep brown and black scales.My once sculpted face is now obscured by a lizard-like head. my human size lungs hold the earth shattering roar that used to be my husky intoxicating voice. My kind heart beats no more, it is now bitter and full of rage. Now i look for anything to start a fight, no matter how small and with who or what it is with. The only thing i kept from my human past were my striking ultramarine blue eyes. If you are lucky to get close enough not only will you see the trapped soul that is what I am....well who i was. An angel sent from heaven. But you will see a cry...no a plead...No a Desperate Cry for help. Now all people do is treat me like im some exhibit on display at this place called Jurassic Park. This only Adds to the anger i feel against the world. If it wasnt for the electric fence everyone would be dead....will you ever find out the antidote?

Rules:
Next to join must be FEMALE
This is Jurassic Park. So yes dinos existed in modern day here. Same plot line as that. They all get out during a thunderstorm and all that
Throw in Surprise twists! SURPRISE dont tell anyone you will add one xD

My character now:
||Link||

No requirements for female character she must be human
I will be human sometime in this roleplay just to let you know
The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== R1mons
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== Empty Re: The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm

[center] [Bleh, Sorry my form is...crappy. xD]
Kristin Taylor
"Kris"
Female
Gorgeous brown hair that flows to her shoulder blades, bright green eyes. Tanned, slight freckles beneath the eyes.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== Empty Re: The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

[you are Ezie from PB correct? lol]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Yes XD
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm

[gotcha xD okay can you start it off? since technically im a dinosaur soo....XD i'll play people in the beginning dont worry lol]]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Kristen's green orbs scanned the other's emotions. Some filled with interest, some bore. However, this was quite an expirence. She had never thought something like this could happen. A smile stretched across her ruby lips, as she listened intently to the guide, following instructions and staying within the group. Her orbs scanned every little detail, making sure not to miss out.

[Hmm..I don't really know what else to put. xD I'm horrible at starting.]
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

[lol well for some reason i feel like typing a lot xD]
The creator of this island, well more so the park itself heard the Helicopter approaching as he looked up. He was an older man, a bit on the heavy side and walked with a limp, his cane always at his side there for support. White haired and always cheerful. He saw the chopper approach the landing pad and a couple rangers stood behind him as it touched down and the rotors slowly spun out until they slowed as the engine died down. Thats when the rangers kept their heads low and hurried to the chopper doors to let the group out. A smile spread across the old man's face as he saw the group emerge from the body of the chopper. Now he could speak without yelling over the motor. "Welcome! Welcome hope you enjoyed the flight" He said in a welcoming tone and met them just off the landing pad. "Please pick a jeep any jeep and we'll get started hm?" He said waving them over as he walked towards the cars that were parked. Only two of them but that was all they needed really.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:49 pm

The man brought laughter to Kris. A smile stretched brightly across her lips at the man as she hurried towards the jeeps. Everyone was in quite a sluggish walk, it annoyed her. The female sighed and got inside one of the closer jeeps, a short and stubby lady smiled and greeted her. She was apparently the driver for that paticular jeep. Kris sat slouched in the seat, her mind filling with thoughts. What was she to expect about this place. Excitment seemed to turn her stomach, this excitment soon turning into instant nerves. Her eyes darted to the commotion of people filing into the compact jeeps, her eyes full of desperate curiousity. Majority of the others, seemed to be about her age. Some where perhaps a little older. The only difference they shared were their race and physique. Kris shrugged a bit and sat straight within her seat as people began filling the jeep she had been in. Green orbs seemed to be turned to the grass, inpaitency taking the anxious girl.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 pm

the drive was silent and bone jarring but they had arrived at the museum slash Laboratory. Both jeeps stopped at the lab's doors just outside and the man got out first still unable to take in what he had created. "Fist we begin with the visitor's center and the laboratory that it contains. Doing research on these fine creatures of the past. No one ever attempted to bring them back to life. Until the day we found a mosquito, trapped in the sap of a tree encasing it and preserving it for millions of years. We were able to extract the DNA from the mosquito and voila We have our dinosaur. We have found so many with different species that we had to make a park to keep them all. Now the park isnt running yet. That is why you are here. You are here to promote this place. Show everyone else who were the first to ever roam this planet" He smiled and walked inside and the first thing they saw was a T-rex display of the bones that were found. With velociraptors on either side of it. "Here in the center is one of the largest land carnivores ever recorded. the Tyrannosaurus Rex, speeds up to 80 miles an hour. And one of the loudest roars ever to be heard. And on either side of it we have the smaller Velociraptors. The most vicious land predator. one of the smartest, excellent problem solvers. Amazing jumpers. a single pack of these were known to bring down a t-rex."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Kris was behind the rest of the group, her eyes resting upon the bones. Mumbles of some voices were around her but she seemed to be captivated in this structure. The femme could feel her draw drop just the slightest bit, exposing her top two pearl-like teeth. Orbs then flashed over to the man who spoke. Pulling out a notebook from the backpack on her back, she began copying all he was saying, looking up every now and again, making sure she had majority of his point. The female pushed herself closer to the man and structure. Her eyes then flashed to the Velociraptor, and she wrote a few factoral statements about this dinosaur.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm

"And--" He was stopped by a rumble of the ground and the sound of a distant roar that had shook it just slightly, only to the point where the bones just clattered very quietly.
That was me demanding to be fed. Demanding my food from my enclosure as were the rest of them i roared and it echoed through out the park. Loud and booming the trees around me shook and a few leaves fell. "And there is our star now. Demanding his food. Thats for later on our adventures. Now if you will follow me you can see how these wonderful creatures start out their lives." he said and led the group towards the lab. I wasnt demanding food. That was another of my kind demanding his as he was a purebred t-rex. I was not. I wasnt of the dinosaur cross. A cross you wouldnt expect. I did roar but i did it to demand my freedom. Instead the keepers would either prod me with the tazers with thousands of volts surging through them or throw me another carcass to feed off of.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:14 pm

The roaring made Kris's heart pound violently. She shook it off a bit, now wanting to see "The Star". She followed behind the shuffling crowd who was following the male. This gave her time to read over her notes she had written. Randomly, she would add some facts she had gained from studying the quality of the bones. Except, she couldn't get her mind of that demanding roar, as if it sounded like he was in pain or trapped..or something. She shrugged just remembering how the man had assured her was demanding for food.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm

When he got to the lab doors the light was red..not green, "Oh darn, looks like we'll be taking your trip through the park a tad early today" He said with a huff. "Just follow me kids, come on" He said and turned left down the hall towards another door leading outside. Once they were outside the rangers were waiting and two electric powered, driverless jeeps pulled up, guided by a track on the ground. These were a bit more spacious and could accommodate everyone. "Everyone get in and there is one rule to the park, Do not leave your car" He said knowing that he would have a problem getting them to keep to their words.

[you can describe the ride through if you want, if you ever saw the movie you know what i mean xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm

[Never Seen it. Razz]

The female filed behind some heavier male, who kept starring at her. He'd been starring since they toured the lab. She avoided exchanging looks with him, instead she kept her eye to the floor. Then the car started moving, trees surrounding them. The female searched through her backpack to pull out the camera. Holding it towards the scenic features around she snapped a photo, the picture coming out quite nicely. A smile stretched on her lips. What were they doing now?

[Short. Sorry but i gtg eat.]
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm

[[Awe xD]

"Now this is what makes Jurassic Park so well one of a kind." The guy said into the radio back from base , he didnt take this trip. "As you near the gate...is where your adventure begins. "Welcome to Jurassic Park" He said as the gates opened in front of them into the park. "On your left and right is where the smaller herbivores dwell..." He went on as the men behind him watching the weather all froze. A giant storm was heading right for the island. Definite flooding if not power outages.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

The female watched, and observed. She wrote down some things about her observations of the smaller herbivores. She was finishing up a sentence when she heard the silence of the crowd. Instinctivly her green orbs flashed around, suddenly seeing that they wern't starring at the dinosaurs. No, but actually the sky. It was then the female finally adjusted her eyes to the sky, a gasp sounding from her. The sky was black and the clouds were angry looking. This couldn't end well. She felt the warm air around her which was thick with humidity and obviously messing up her hair. A frown positioned itself on her facade as she thought this storm may end it..
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

"John...they are hitting the T-rex enclosure" The operator said gravely as the thunder rumbled outside and the jeeps rolled to a stop right out front of my enclosure. I was deep in the woods and felt the heaviness in the air and looked up at the sky with a soft growl seeing that it was as dark as night and the lightning was the only light. Thunder the only noise. Then John came on the radio and the wind picked up making it all static-y. "We are having a bit of technical difficulties we should have th--" He was cut off as the electricity cut out. See where they were there was no way of knowing that the electricity was out. The fences were still hot and thousands of volts flowed through them.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

As the storm seemed to become worse, fear rushed through her body. Many people hung onto each other in fear, hoping the T-Rex wouldn't hurt them. Kris enhaled slowly, eyes stuck on the T-Rex. She exhaled, and looked over at the guide, "What do we do now?" she asked, the thunder increasing her fears. Once more, her eyes scanned the fear-filled crowed who trembled at the thunder's growl. Kris seemed calm, but on the inside her heart was beating rapidly with every strije of lightning. She wanted a answer to her question but she knew it's be hard to answer.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 pm

[they couldnt see me...yet]

One Ranger looked down at the ignition only to find that the keys werent there..where they should be. "Everyone just stay calm, No loud noises....we're near the t-rex" He said quietly as he looked over his shoulder at the group in his jeep.

Through the trees with my camouflage disguising me so well i could spot the jeeps. I lowered my massive body to the ground to hide myself in the darkness even more i growled softly. Then the rain fell, pouring within seconds.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm

[Razz Apologizes]

Kris could hear the rain, but it didn't touch her. She was within the jeep's covered roof. She scrimmaged through her backpack, pulling out her rain coat and put it on the chilling rain starting to make the female cold. So, what were they to do? Sit here in danger of getting struck by lightning? She was angry, "Shouldn't we walk back to the lab?" she asked and annoyance was filling her voice. She tucked her arms tightly to her chest, eyes looking cautiously around her.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Then another bolt of lightning lit the sky and hit the main power supply on the island. My sharp hearing could pick up the power in the lines cut off. This was my chance, here and now. Slowly i stepped into the muddy ground my feet sinking into the ground...echoing, thump....thump..thump shaking the puddles of water that settled on the hoods of the trucks. The rain was so blinding that it was disguising me so well that i was at the fence and no one knew. I was between the two jeeps at the fence line. The wires were pulled tight, no slack but opening my jaws and began to close them over the wires, one by one the metallic snap of the wires rung through the stormy air and all down the line the wires went limp.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Her attention soon turned towards the loud thumps and shaking over her surroundings. A questioned look took over her face with no problem. Curiousity seemed to pull her foot down from the car and onto the ground. She stopped quickly, and listened carefully to realize the thumps were coming from her right. Her other foot landed in the mud, and her hand automatically searched for the hood on the back of her purple trench coat. The female pushed herself off the interior, and took a step. She wanted to know exactly what was out there and why it was such a mystery. The blinding rain was hard to see past but she was able to see only a few objects around her.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 pm

"Get back in the jeep!" The ranger hissed at her in a whisper then my growls could be heard and the lightning lit up my appearance. My scaly muzzle with three long scars down my face and one just clipping my eye. That was from lurching out at a ranger through the fence when it was on. First my head appeared from the bushes then as i rose on my full height the full 60ft of me came down off the ledge with a thunderous rumble.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:54 pm

The rumble shook her body. The female looked back at the jeep and slowly got inside, her eyes looked around, the thought of all these dinosaurs loose scared her in a type of way that couldnt be described. With a sigh, she leaned back still alert and cautious. A yawn escaped from between her lips as she held still, the flight had taken a lot out of her. The man that was beside her was asleep. How could he dare sleep through all this action.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Then as the rain became steady and visibility was clearer now, my cover was blown and i made myself known now. I took in a deep breath filling my human sized lungs and as i let it out a earth shattering roar escaped through my open mouth. I took my steps and began to walk towards the first jeep in line, one who's door just shut and lowered my head to the window peering inside for any movement. "Dont. Move. A. Muscle" The ranger said through clenched teeth to everyone in the car staying perfectly still
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next