Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== - Page 2 Empty Re: The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Kris watched the animal, her eyes one him perfectly, they were full of fear. She tried to keep her breathing under control and not move as she was directed.Right there in her face was a huge T-Rex, peering at her. All she coulkd do was look back but her body was frozen with fear and shock. She did not have any clue they'd get this close and personal with the dinosaurs. A drip of rain trickled from her hood and into her eye, which simply made her flinch. She held them close, not wanting to see what this massive creature would do next and she prayed that her didn't see her flinch.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private== - Page 2 Empty Re: The Accident At Jurassic Park ==Private==

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 pm

I heard a scream from the jeep behind me and my head snapped up seeing the jeep door open and a boy get out with a flare. Lit and that attracted my attention. "Go on you stupid lizard! GO GET IT!" I heard him say. Now being half human i understood exactly what he said. I growled and with one swing of my body and extending of my neck I got him....he was no more as i threw what was left of him into the woods. In turning back around I hit the first jeep with my tail giving it a good rock back and forth on its tires.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 pm

A gasp came from the female as she watched the boy get thrown and the jeep was now rocking. Her eyes shot back toward the T-Rex and she sighed. She wondered what was going up in his head, how it felt to be captivated on the island. It brought a frown to her face. In some ways she just wanted to comfort him. However, he was a wild creature and not to be messed with. It was a fact, after witnessing what happened to that boy. Kris watched him carefully, his body movement, posture, expressions and actions and wrote them down in her journal.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Then in turning back to the jeep that i saw the girl in I stuck my head back down watching her with my scarred eye. She i could tell meant me no harm, Then out of nowhere came velociraptors and with lightning speed they broke the windows of the jeep reaching in for people lashing out at the boys and a couple girls that were there before one could get to her I, without thinking, stepped on the top of the jeep with my heavy foot to avoid going around and only wasting that second i needed before i clamped down on the raptor's back and an ear piercing screech escaped from it as i threw it off the jeep with a roar
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

The helpless girl soon feel to the mud, her eyes flashing behind her. She soon pushed herself up and looked over at the T-Rex. Her body trembled and she knew any second she could get hurt. She was frozen. Frozen. Her eyes were locked on the T-Rex and soon she could feel her legs pulling her forward and somewhat away from the scene. Ducked behind a rock, she watched until she realized that they might start heading after her. So slowly she stood and walked slowly towards a building hoping she could possibly hide within it's walls.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I saw the girl and the velociraptors lock their attention onto her. I slowly stepped in front of her giving her time to run but these dinos were smart. Excellent problem solvers, two distracted me as they jumped up on my back and neck while the other three ran after her. Even with the door shut it took them a while but they managed to open the door and make it into the building.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 pm

She found a small room and locked herself inside. Immeadiatley she rumaged through closets and everywhere looking for tranquillizers[sp?] or guns or something but nothing could be possibly found. Her hands trembled nervously and everything she held slipped from her hands. The female found a gun safe in the back, but there was no key anywhere. Her heart panicked and pounded until finally her eyes spotted a draw inside a desk that looked to be the night guard's desk. Kris rushed and yanked the draw out, junk flung on the floor. She couldn't find the key! Her feet kicked angrily at the papers on the ground, would this be the last of her life? No, no possible way. Sudden a metallic figure caught her eyes. She bent over, picking up a small key and ran towards the safe, opening it up quickly and found a few guns and tranquillizers. She pulled a gun out and stood steady behind the door...waiting for these little creatures to find her. Or vice versa.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

They growled softly which sounded more like clicks. they fumbled with the door soon breaking the lock and getting in but not before i could break through the building where they were and pull the one out by its tail and threw it out, then came back for the second one but got in the way of the gun she had....
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Avoiding the T-Rex as much as possible she attempeted to shoot the creature with great aiming. As she saw it fall..she let out a sigh and took the bullets of the gun out so she wouldn't shoot anything she didn't wiish to. She stepped over the dinosaur and raced out of the building, her eyes looked around for anymore predators that may just be out for a snack or revenge.. Her eyes then shot up to the T-Rex who stood tall above her.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

now with everything quieted down and it was just the storm and rain falling. I lowered my head down to her and backed up a bit showing that i was no threat to her. Then i laid my head down onto the pavement showing her it'd be safer if she had gotten on. I grumbled softly in a calm way.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 pm

The female examined his behavior and soon walked to his head, hoisting herself onto him. "You aren't a horrible and stupid lizard," she whispered to him in a soft way. Her voice was calm, seeing that the T-Rex wasn't at all trying to hurt her except hurt her. "You definatley don't deserve to live in this confinment either, its just so mean and horrible," she sighed and put her hood on as it started to drizzle just a tad more. "I just wish you could understand what I'm saying," she mumbled feeling stupid for talking to herself.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

I gave my reptilian purr and looked up at her making sure she got on okay and i started walking. My feet thundering slowly over the ground as i walked back into my enclosure. The only shelter i had in there was a lean to. Full of dry hay. I walked with a slight limp because of the velociraptors biting out my leg.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Kris examined his enclosure and sighed. She pulled her backpack off her back and stuck the trench coat inside. She could feel by the way he walked he had a limp and she worried for him. "Let me down so I can fix your leg.." as if he might understand. Somehow she thought he did understand. In the jeep he didn't hurt her as if he knew she was not a threat, and he helped her..
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

When we got to the lean to i bowed my head down letting her slide off into the hay from a bit higher than I intended, My purr was apologetic as she sat there and i laid on the side that exposed my bad leg that was tore up with gashes
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 pm

She smiled at her comforting purr and fell onto her knees in the hay. She pulled out her "First-Aid" Kit and a bottle of water she had from the flight. First she poured the water onto the wound, being careful and cleaning it out some. She sighed at the gashes and pulled out a wrap she had and dressed the wound carefully.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 pm

I groaned softly and my eyes clamped shut and i took a deep breath that echoed in my chest. I looked down at her and i couldnt believe how small she was compared to me. I laid my head down on a mound of hay next to her and watched her with my scarred eye
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

"That should feel better," she whispered and found herself incredibly tired. Kristen laid her head down on the hay next to his head. She turned towards him, her green eyes on his, with each minute they seemed to get heavier than she originally started out with.She outstretched her hand to touch his scally head and finally dropped it beside him. Finally she was sleeping, her breath quiet and her heart beat slow for once. The female
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

I nuzzled her head gently with my nose and soon fell asleep bringing my tail up around us keeping a pocket of heat in the cold rainy night around us. It took a while for me to fall asleep but eventually i did. A very light one at that, even then i felt every movement she made in her sleep and my scarred eye would always creep open slightly making sure she was alright
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm

As her dreams seemed to get very odd, she quickly awoke with a gasp, only to realize that her crazy dream was reality. The female sat up where she lay, her eyes flashing towards the T-Rex. Kris rubbed at her eyes and let out a yawn, noticing the gorgeous sunrise. She'd never be up this early if she was back home. Then she could see everything around her, all that moved..It was quite frightening. She could see the jeeps off in the distance that had been completely destroyed and the small building with the roof torn off. All of this had happened and she didn't even think of it to be this extreme.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 pm

I felt her stir and i woke up with a grumble as my body began to wake up. I lifted my mammoth head up slightly looking where she was at the sunrise. From what i could tell she really liked it. I nudged her in the back gently as if to ask if she wanted to see more of it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VannaO130 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

A smile spread across the female's pale lips and she climbed onto the dinosaurs back, leaning forward just a hair. "I knew you weren't dangerous.." she whispered, her voice soothing and melodic. Her fingers caressed his scales, and she bent down to kiss him lightly. "I'll have to go home soon," the female sighed, "and get help," Kris added, looking around them, and then focused back on the sunset.
VannaO130
VannaO130

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm

I lowered my head down so she could have the chance to climb up on it. I gave her an inviting look and gave her a toothy smile. The rumble in my chest was inviting as well. I would take her home, but i would take her back in style i guess. But either way it would be hard to see her leave, the only human to understand me...doesnt understand me. I mean she doesnt know what i've gone through, what...I've become
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2