Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Jaynehkins :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Polo and Jaynehkins :D Empty Polo and Jaynehkins :D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 am

The post, as promised! Look how fancy it is. Very Happy It has random Polo babble on it to make it seem less empty.

*Babble babble babble*

See? Very Happy

Anyway, if you could possibly post your character, that would be super. Smile Then I can choose which of my fluffs might fit... Twisted Evil
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Jaynehkins :D Empty Re: Polo and Jaynehkins :D

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 am

Jayne Ashlee Carple

Jayne is of fair skin and a tiny build. At the age of 17 She is only 149.86 cm tall but stands up for what she knows is right if she has to, but would rather refrain. She stands as tall as she can even though she is tiny and is not seen most of the time. But she toughs through life. She has random bouts of randomness when she just freaks out and says, random things. Be careful, because she gets pissed off but doesn't let anyone know. Thus she holds it all inside then when you finally blow her top, don't worry about being able to blow someone else's because you won't have the necessary body parts to do so. So beware, she's small but feisty!
Her long black ringlets hand to about her elbows maybe a little over and she has a black bang that covers her sapphire blue eyes most of the time. She's very dark acting sometimes and needs to open up to the world, but is afraid of because of a past relationship gone wrong. She's deathly afraid of certain men/guys that make her feel insecure or small. But she has learned to lash out when she needs to.
Her past is somewhat gory, thus the reason men and guys frighten her so. She tries not to show it, but if you watch closely you can see her tremble...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 pm

((She sounds epic!! Very Happy

This is my easiest character to get along with, so I thought I'd try him for starters. Wink If we ever want to do another RP, perhaps I'll try a more challenging one... Razz ))

Laiko
Age 17
Appearance Quite the handsome little guy. Razz Very fluffy hair, and generally has a bright, friendly and innocent expression - like a kiddiewinkel. ^_^ He's also relatively tall - just a little above average. Smile
Everything else is pretty much to be RPed, which it will be. Wink

He has 2 roommates - Mike and Kevin (Prop characters)

((Told you the form totally sucks. Razz But hey, I promise my RP skills are better... Smile Would you like to start? I find I always do best if I have a good situation to start with. I'm terrible at 'setting the scene' XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:11 pm

The day seemed even colder and lonelier then it actually was. Jayne pulled her over-sized sweatshirt around her tighter as she walked slowly down the grayed sidewalk. Even the sun was shining, but she didn't feel like it was. Shivering slightly in the 57 degree weather she hiked her backpack up onto her shoulders. Going to the library to read was the highlight of her day. The trees of the small quiet town shook their leaves to break the deafening silence that rang in Jayne's ears. She pushed her long black side bang out of her face before continuing to walk at a somewhat faster pace. Her short legs moved across the ground in big steps when she spied a guy walking down the street on the other side. Then she recognized him, Nicko Pierce. Walking faster she wanted to avoid her ex-boyfriend at all costs.

Last edited by Jaynehkinz on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (: Dumbooo misspelling, meant to say 'town' not 'down'.)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Laiko wandered vaguely down the road - looking just as lost as he felt. Mike had dragged him out for a jog that morning - but then he had seen a girl, and had darted after her like a dog chasing a squirrel. Needless to say, Laiko had been unable to catch up with his sporty friend, and had soon lost Mike. He didn't know his way around town on his own, so he had spent the last three hours walking in circles and searching for Mike, though of course with no luck.
Now, however, he came across something that broke the dull monotony of his loop. A girl was walking along the road toward him. She seemed around his own age, only shorter. Much shorter. She seemed a little down, too... Laiko didn't like this at all, so he decided that he should take it upon himself to cheer the girl up!
Fixing a bright smile on his handsome face, he skipped happily over to her and fell into step beside her.
"Nice day today, huh?" He commented brightly - beaming as though the weatherman had just reported a rain of chocolate.
"Mike said that it would rain later, but I think he's wrong." Laiko announced, nodding solemnly. "Though even if it rains, that's okay, right? I do like the rain... What about you?"
He grinned brightly - clearly completely unaware of how strange it was to walk up to a complete stranger and simply start a conversation the way he just had.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Jayne stared up at the taller boy trying not to show her complete shock and somewhat horror as she could feel her legs starting to tremble. Her eyes darted from him to Nicko who was looking like he was preparing to walk over to them. Sidling up to this boy, whom she had never even met she hiked her backpack up higher on her shoulders. She grunted slightly at the heaviness of it before glancing at Nicko again. She didn't know what to do. Two guys, neither of which she trusted, one of which she had never met stood on either side of her.
"Uhm, yes I like the rain." Jayne said, her sapphire eyes darting around to different objects. She almost added, No one can see you cry. But refrained as she continued to walk next to this mysterious boy. She could feel her hair standing up on the back of her neck as she sensed Nicko coming closer to her. She hated the feeling, like she was small and insignificant. The feeling Nicko somehow made her feel.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Completely oblivious to the girl's discomfort, and to the threatening presence of another boy drifting gradually closer, Laiko prattled on with childlike joy and innocence - demonstrating flawless ignorance.
"Well, that's a good thing, because rain is important, you know! It makes things grow and stuff... Something like that..." Laiko trailed off, scratching his head thoughtfully. Presently, Laiko glanced toward the girl beside him, and his bright green eyes shifted onto her backpack. She seemed to be struggling with it slightly...
"Would you like me to carry that for you?" He offered eagerly - his bright green eyes as wide and shining as a toddler's when they're offering Mummy the special mud pie that they made just for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah, it does..." Jayne said softly, sapphire eyes glued to the ground as she walked along next to the boy, whom she still had no idea who he was. She turned and looked up into his eyes. They looked soft, and innocent. Not hard and dark like Nicko's were. Nicko was still following them, she could feel it as her face grew warm feeling.
"Uh, no I can get it fine." Jayne said forcing a smile up at the boy.
"I'm Jayne by the way." She told him, her voice somewhat trembling.
Nicko finally caught up. Talking a place on the other side of Jayne she could feel herself shrinking down. Closer to the other boy but as far away as she could get from both of them. "Hey Jaynie." Nicko blurted out, sending a harsh glare at the other boy as he walked closer to Jayne.
Jayne ignored him completely as she kept on walking, somewhat faster. She looked up at the other boy again and asked, "I'm uh, going to the library would you like to come?"
"I'll come sweetie." Nicko said with a smirk.
Jayne almost closed her eyes but kept walking and got even closer to the other boy. She was terrified of Nicko, and Nicko knew that.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm

"Nice to meet you, Jayne!" Laiko replied brightly - his usual grin still fixed on his face. "I'm Laiko."
At that moment, however, another voice caught his attention. A male voice. Laiko hadn't noticed the boy's approach, so it was with overjoyed surprise that he laid eyes on this new companion.
The boy glared at him, and Laiko beamed back in return.
"I'm Laiko." He introduced himself a second time - this time to the boy. "Nice to meet you!"
He turned back to Jayne then, and listened to her offer, blinking innocently. "To the library..?" Laiko repeated in wonderment - pondering over what he might find in such a place.
"I'd love to!" He declared - the grin on his face and the excitement in his tone seeming more fitting of being invited to Hawaii, rather than the library.
Then the boy announced that he would also be coming, and Laiko could not have been happier.
"Oh, will you be coming as well?" He asked brightly, "That's wonderful news! The more the merrier, right? Or something like that..." He trailed off, still beaming from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's what they say." Jayne said looking at the ground again. She brushed her black bang out of her eyes again. Her tone was dull and somewhat shaky- she knew Nicko could hear it but obviously Laiko couldn't hear it.
"So what will we be reading about today Jaynie?" Nicko asked draping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to himself. He felt her shrink down and a satisfied smile appeared on his face. He knew she knew better then to resist him. "Oh, I'm Nicko." He said politely to Laiko with a somewhat disgusted look on his face as he looked up at the other teen boy. Why wasn't the other boy intimidated by him? Everyone else was, especially Jayne. He liked that Jayne was like that, afraid of him. That meant she respected him, if she couldn't hurt him, the more damage he could do, mentally and physically.
"Uh, I-I was going to l-look for a new book." Jayne said very softly as she continued to walk in between the two boys, the worst place she could be it seemed. Besides Nicko's house, where he often dragged her. She thought all guys were like Nicko, but there was something different about Laiko, something she had yet to find out- but was terrified to.

(( I like this little dude! pirat ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:59 pm

((*Blank expression* Who? Question *Stupid Polo* Rolling Eyes ))

Laiko watched with vague interest as the boy - Nicko, as he called himself - draped his arm around Jayne's shoulders. He wasn't very in tune with human behaviour, and he didn't understand most gestures, but it seemed to him that Jayne was a little uncomfortable.
Then again, he could be wrong. He was usually wrong.
Still, it couldn't hurt to put a subtle foot in the door...
So Laiko stepped agilely around until he was walking backwards in front of the pair, grinning brightly.
"An honour to meet you, Nicko!" He declared, holding out his hand. If Nicko shook it, he would have to release Jayne. If she stepped away, that would confirm Laiko's suspicions. Perhaps then he would attempt to put himself between the pair... He was sure Nicko wouldn't want Jayne feeling awkward, either! Laiko had accidentally upset a girl once, and it had hurt! Kevin had even gone out to get ice for his cheek...
Laiko smiled slightly at the thought of his beloved friend - wondering vaguely what Kevin was doing at that moment.
Probably reading... Or taking a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:05 pm

(( This one: pirat Tis Jack Sparrow! *grins* Yeheheh.))

Nicko looked at him in slight disgust, "Same here?" He said his eyebrows raised as he tightened his grip on Jayne. He felt her shrink down again and squeezed her shoulder. She looked up at him for a moment before returning her gaze to the ground. She knew what he meant by that. Nicko didn't reach out his hand, he just continued to walk forcing a smile at Laiko.
Jayne continued to walk, a little faster, and then slower when Nicko slowed her down. She still didn't understand why he treated her like this. She was never so afraid of a person. Looking up at Laiko with her bright sapphire eyes she somewhat pleaded for help silently, but then could tell he didn't understand whatsoever. And she couldn't voice what she was feeling she knew what Nicko would do if she did that. Jayne was glad they only had one more block to go to get to the library.
"So what type of reading do you like?" She asked Laiko in her soft, smooth voice
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Oblivious to Nicko's disgust, Laiko pulled back his hand and, undeterred, moved on to plan B. He was relatively certain now that Jayne was most unimpressed by Nicko's actions, but he wasn't sure if Nicko knew... And he wasn't sure why... Hell, he wasn't sure of much! But as always, he wanted to help.
So Laiko swung around again, falling into step beside Nicko, and wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulders.
"Mmmm, warm!" He commented, beaming brightly, "I can see why you wouldn't move your arm just for a little handshake, this is much better, isn't it?"
Laiko grinned widely, then leaned forward and glanced toward Jayne as she spoke to him.
"Reading... Well, I haven't read all that many books, but I do really enjoy Shakespeare, if that counts."
Smiling cheerfully, Laiko began humming a happy tune as he leaned against Nicko - completely oblivious to the tension in the atmosphere.

((It is epic! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Nicko's eyes widened and he looked at Laiko with a horrified look on his face. His eyebrows narrowed as his features tightened noticeably. Jayne let out a small laugh and Nicko squeezed her shoulder hard, making her knees buckle. She then was silent as they continued to walk.
Nicko pulled away from Laiko and when he came closer he stopped walking and held Jayne back, to keep her from going on without them.
"What the hell are you doing dude?" He hissed at Laiko, extremely annoyed.
Jayne watched slightly nervous, knowing the way Nicko got when he was angered. She soon found herself holding her breath as Nicko stared Laiko down his anger rising. He continued to squeeze her tiny shoulder in his large hand as he wouldn't let her to continue walking. Jayne winced slightly when he did this and looked up at Laiko, as if silently telling him she was alright. Which was obviously a lie. She would never be okay so long as Nicko ruled over her life everyday.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you upset?" Laiko asked sweetly. "I figured that if could could do it to Jayne, I could do it to you." He offered an innocent smile - though this time it was not altogether sincere.
Laiko had just decided something he had never, ever decided before: He didn't like this guy. He didn't like this guy at all.
All the more reason to get closer to him...
"Sorry mate, I didn't mean to rub you up the wrong way." Laiko apologised, blinking with an adorably innocent expression.
"Forgive me?" He asked cutely, and with that - he stepped forward and gave Nicko a big hug - overly affectionate as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Jayne's eyes widened as she covered her mouth to hide the growing smile on her lips. Nicko glared at her and she looked at the ground trying to keep from laughing. She knew what would happen if she did laugh. Nicko wouldn't like that one bit.
Nicko pushed him away and looked at him with a confused look on his face. "Are you freaking gay?" He questioned him stepping towards Jayne. He figured that might be a good thing, that way he wouldn't have to worry about someone else going after Jayne. "That was like, way not cool." He said as he draped his arm around Jayne's shoulders and tightened his grip on her left shoulder.
Jayne felt pain in her shoulder again, he had bruised her one to many times there but she tried to ignore it. "Let's just keep going okay guys?" She asked softly and stole a somewhat frightened look at Laiko. She knew he knew something was going on between her and Nicko.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

At Nicko's question, Laiko burst out laughing - clearly finding this highly amusing, mostly because he knew Nicko was most likely not going to like the answer.
"Yeah." He replied with a grin, "However did you guess? But truthfully Mate, you're not my type. Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll find somebody." He offered a sympathetic smile, and patted Nicko's shoulder reassuringly, then stepped quickly around and slipped himself between Nicko and Jayne. "Nah, being gay has nothing to do with it. I hug everyone, see?" And he demonstrated by gently prising Jayne from Nicko's grasp and giving her a brief, one-armed hug.
And with that, he obeyed Jayne's order and walked forward - forming a barrier between her and Nicko, yet obviously not picking up in the other boy's vibes of contempt, since he hummed cheerfully away to himself, looking like a toddler in a candy store.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Nicko felt the anger and pure annoyance building up in himself as he shoved Laiko, almost to the ground and growled, "Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again."
"Nicko!" Jayne hissed at him, eyes wide as she stepped over to Laiko and helped him to steady himself. "You okay?" She asked him softly, her bright sapphire eyes gazing gently up into his green ones.
"Jayne, get away from him." Nicko growled at her. Balling up his hands into fists he gritted his teeth as he stared down Laiko again. "You don't want to make me angry, Jaynie."
Jayne swallowed thickly, he was right, that was the last thing she wanted to do. "Okay." She said softly and took her place beside Nicko again, her gaze on the ground as she tried to keep herself from trembling.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Laiko allowed himself to fall to the ground as Nicko shoved him, but he bounced to his feet like a jack-in-the-box afterwards, cheerful as ever. "I'm just fine." Laiko replied with a grin at Jayne's question.
"But Nicko, you're pretty strong, aren't you? And you think that gives you a right to boss Jayne around?"
He asked the question innocently, though there was a hardness to his green eyes that hadn't been there before. They seemed to have darkened slightly.
He had never before experienced this side of himself, and it scared him a little...
"Now look Dude, I don't know much, but I know she isn't enjoying being yanked around like a puppet on a string."
He stepped closer to Nicko, his expression hard. "Let go of her, Nicko." He suggested politely, a threatening smile lifting the corners of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 pm

"She's my girlfriend not yours." Nicko spat at him and squeezed Jayne's shoulder harder, as if hinting to her.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine Lai." Jayne said feeling herself seem to crumble as Nicko's grip tightened. "He's m-my boyfriend." She said, somewhat truthfully, but mostly lying. In Nicko's eyes she was his girlfriend, and she was in everyone else's except hers. In hers, she was simply his toy. But he'd never completely break her, that was one thing she was determined of. She saw the disbelieving look Laiko shot her but she lowered her eyes and inched closer to Nicko, hoping the 'punishment' wouldn't be as bad if she cooperated to some degree.
"So, you can just leave me alone, she's fine." Nicko told him as he stood only inches from Laiko. "Got it kid?" The husky but not overweight boy hissed at Laiko. His hazel eyes burned with wrath as he shot glares at Laiko constantly.
"Let's just keep going okay?" Jayne asked again, hoping they would listen this time. She pushed her black bang out of her face again and let out a small sigh. Wishing this would end, but she was too afraid to end it herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Laiko faltered slightly at Jayne's words. He was torn now. He didn't know what to believe... Didn't know what to do. Why did this have to be so confusing?! He needed Mike here to tell him what to do... To give him guidance... Where was Mike? Where was he?!
Mike's not coming.
The voice in his head piped up, and Laiko knew that it was right. He was in this alone.
"Girlfriend or not, I'm not going to stand around and watch you treat her like that, kid." Laiko hissed, stepping threateningly closer.
He was angry. He had never felt this before... He didn't know himself at all, and it scared him beyond belief. He didn't know what he was capable of. When his emotions rose, his body often acted on its own. It remembered more than he did...
"Sorry, Jayne." Laiko said with a faint smile, glancing toward the girl with soft eyes - an apology written in his handsome features.
"Please just bear with this a little longer, okay? I know I'm being a bother, but I can't let him treat you like this..." He bowed his head in a polite plea for forgiveness, then turned his attention back to Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Jayne nodded and her knees buckled and she collapsed to the pavement, when Nicko 'accidentally' squeezed a pressure point. Her whole world went black as she struggled to keep her eyes open for a moment before letting the darkness take over.
Nicko looked down at her and then up at Laiko with angered eyes, "See what you've done? You've stressed her out so she passed out." He hissed, lying but Laiko didn't know that. From the angle Laiko had been at there was no way he could have seen Nicko's move. "She is very sensitive to stress man! I mean come on now, look what you've done!" Nicko hid a smirk when he saw the look on Laiko's face. "How are you going to wake her up? Huh? I've never stressed her out so much that she's passed out. God, I mean, what the hell! I'm her boyfriend, she said I was." Nicko said now planning on how he was going to get rid of this 'kid'. "Maybe if you had just left her alone to begin with then she would have been okay!"

Jayne's head spun before she totally blacked out. Old memories came back to her mind as she laid there limply.

~Flashback~

Nicko pulled her along. Once he got her inside the house he grinned before pushing the door closed and locking it. Pulling her up the stairs with as much force as he had he shoved her into his bedroom before closing and locking that door. She cowered in the corner of the room. Shaking and trembling. He turned around to reveal a merciless smirk. "You know you want it Jaynie, stop playing hard to get." He cooed as he stalked towards her.
"Nicko please not today..." She begged softly. That was rewarded by fist to the side of her head. She fell against the wall and her body went limp, that was only the beginning.

~End Flashback~

(( Kinda eerie and violent and... well plain old bad but what can I say? I'm letting my mind run wild because Deja can't kill me! Twisted Evil ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:10 pm

((Haha! Go for it! You can get as vivid as you like with me! XD Epicnessss! *is impressed*
Yes, I am so addicted that I logged on at 1AM after my shower to reply... O.o Hence - short and sucky. Wink ))

When Jayne hit the ground, Laiko blacked out completely. He saw red, and a side of himself he hadn't even known existed took over. He was a different person entirely.
"You can't fool me, Nicko." He murmured quietly, stepping threateningly closer with a devious grin. "She didn't pass out from stress. You knocked her out, didn't you? All this time, you've had a grip on her trap muscle. I'm betting you found a pressure point, didn't you?" He continued approaching the boy - a certain darkness in his expression, evil glowing in his eyes. The murderous intent emanating from him was palpable. He could not control himself... He felt the heat, and he needed to feel his opponent's blood cleansing his hands...
"Am I to assume, then, that you have some martial arts training? Or are you going to make this more pathetically easy for me than it already is?"
His face lit up with a grin - a grin of pure insanity. He thirsted for blood... For violence...

The gentle, cheerful, naive boy from before had vanished completely - lost in the haze of anger that had awoken this long-forgotten part of him.

((Don't worry, you'll understand all this eventually... XD It's all part of his twist. Wink Haha!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Nicko stepped back, slightly in fear. "Actually, I don't know martial arts and I didn't knock her out." He glared at Laiko with darting eyes. "You don't scare me, and she's my girlfriend. Why would I ever hurt someone like her?" He hissed. He looked at Laiko before punching him in the gut with his large fist. A satisfied look on his face when he saw Laiko shrink back in reaction.

Jayne's eyes fluttered open for a moment before pain filled her head and she squeezed them closed again. She swallowed thickly and raised her small hand to her head. Wincing when she felt something wet she felt the world spinning around her. She managed to open her eyes enough to see the crimson stain on her tiny hand. Gulping she closed her eyes again and held back the bile that was rising in her throat. She closed her eyes as she fought a flashback that threatened to take over. And so it did...

~Flashback~

Like almost every other day Nicko dragged Jayne into his dark, empty house and locked the door behind him. Pulling her up the stairs somewhat quickly, in order to make her trip over her own feet. He laughed when she fell right on her face and looked up at him with begging eyes. He pulled her by her arm up the rest of the stairs and shoved her into his room. Like always. He shut the door and locked it before looking down at her and tilting his head. "How can you still be scared?" He asked her leaning up against the door in the dark room. "You know this is coming almost everyday." He mocked her to some degree by pouting. "If you hadn't broken up with me this wouldn't be happening my dear." He scowled but smirked somewhat evily.
"I-I-I do-don't w-wanna-" Jayne whimpered but he cut her off by a kick in the side with his booted foot.
"Well I do." He smirked and pulled her off of the ground by her tiny shoulders.
"Nicko please- I just don't want to a-anymore." Jayne managed to say before he slammed her up against the wall.
"Then you shouldn't have broken up with me!" Nicko hissed wildly.
"I hate you!" Jayne spat back at him. This was rewarded with a knee in her gut. She doubled over with a groan and swallowed thickly. He knew just where her sensitive spots were. "Nic-" She managed to get out before he twisted her arm back and fire flared in his eyes. "M-my-" She whimpered, that was the arm that he had broken 8 months before. It was still healing and he knew it.
"Your what?" He said a devious look on his face as he twisted it back more.
"M-my arm Nic!" She cried out finally as tears ran down her face.
"Oh your arm, well I'm so sorry." Nick tilted his head to the side as he released her arm slowly and watched the pain on her face. "You see, I only have one that I'm after, and it's the one of pure blood, and you're it." He snarled as his eyes turned an eerie shade of red. He smiled when she shrank down cowering. "You've never hurt anyone, and you can't." He grinned mercilessly. "So, you're the easiest prey."
Jayne closed her eyes for a moment before swallowing thickly as her breathing rate increased. "Nic, please." She begged him softly.
"You beg, every time, but you know that I'll never let you go." Nick hissed at her before brushing his lips against her neck.
Jayne tried to lean away from him but the wall restricted her. Nick was the only one that could make her weak like this. She was normally very strong and bold but she knew what Nicko could do to her, or anyone else. The only reason he didn't kill others who got in his way was because she made a deal with him so that he wouldn't. She now wished, she had never made that deal. She thought being his girlfriend would not end up like this. But it did. Nick broke her thoughts by pressing his lips against hers while his hands ripped at the small buttons on her shirt. She let the darkness take over her mind.

~End Flashback~

((Mmk, that was like wicked extreme for me. I don't even know where that all came from. Not me! Baha, *shakes head* what have I become?! Goodness! Anyways, Nicko isn't what he seems. Mwahahah! *smiles evily* So how was that? Hehe.))

Last edited by Jaynehkinz on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to make it longer for my dear Polokinzzziiee. :))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 pm

((Haha! My oh my, he almost pulled a Cole on us! XD But he's not a vampire then? *Ponders* Oh, what are we going to do with him? Wink ))

Laiko noticed the fear in his opponent's eyes, and though he knew he had gained the upper hand, he did not let his guard down for a moment.
He listened to Nicko's words, but before he had a chance to reply, the boy's fist was headed toward his gut. But Laiko had been watching, and he was ready. He caught the punch, absorbing the blow with his palm, and gripped Nicko's hand with a bone-crushing hold for a moment before shoving it back.
"I'm no fool, Nicko." Laiko pointed out darkly, "I don't care what she is to you. In fact, I don't care about her at all!" A loud bark of laughter escaped his lips - the demented insanity clear in his eyes. He was loving every moment of this.
"All I care for is having a spot of fun... Do you know, it's been years since I made a kill? And even longer since I killed outside the organisation... Ah, it's like being a kid again!" A toothy grin cracked his face, and his eyes widened in excitement, making him seem positively mad.

This was who he had been before... Before the attack, when everything had changed.
Laiko began walking toward Nicko, getting closer and closer, his hands ready to steal a life. He wished vaguely that he had his gun. He had always enjoyed using that... But he supposed his hand-to-hand combat would simply have to do for now. Laiko walked slowly, each step precise...
Then, suddenly, he leaped forward with startling speed - a speed only attained from years of gruelling training. In an instant, he was behind Nicko, and without wasting a second of hesitance, he slammed the side of his hand at the boy's neck - aiming between the third and fourth vertebrae.
This was a pressure point technique called 'Keichu' - one he was rather apt at, too. If he had managed to execute it correctly, Nicko would be out like a light... If he had struck the point too hard, well... Then the boy would be dead.
How fun.
One more worthless life to add to the list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next