Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** Empty Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Okay. Here's oour exciting topic about a boy and a girl! Very Happy

Full name: Rhys Lukas Everly
Called: Rhys
Looks: Sandy blonde hair that's just short of his neck and eyebrows, light blue huge eyes, semi-tan skin, slim, sturdy muscles
Personality: Not trusting because of his past - which he refuses to talk about.

Last edited by Scathach on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Bella Rose Morton
Age- 17
Looks-Her long natural blonde ringlets hang to about her mid upper arm maybe a little over and she has a blonde bang that covers her sapphire blue eyes most of the time. She is of fair skin and is only 149.86 cm tall but stands up for what she knows is right if she has to, but would rather refrain.
Personality- She stands as tall as she can even though she is tiny and is not seen most of the time. But she toughs through life. She has random bouts of randomness when she just freaks out and says, random things. Be careful, because she gets pissed off but doesn't let anyone know. Thus she holds it all inside then when you finally blow her top, don't worry about being able to blow someone else's because you won't have the necessary body parts to do so. So beware, she's small but feisty! Her past is somewhat gory, thus the reason men and guys frighten her so. She tries not to show it, but if you watch closely you can see her tremble.
Not trusting because of her bad past, which she will not speak of.

((Lol, good one! Razz You wanna start?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

[Bahaha. Chur. You sound like Polo's Avery. Fun :3]

Rhys slammed his locker door shut and winced every time someone came in contact with him. He never used to be like this - and now because of that idiot person he couldn't stand to be within the same few feet of another human being. He took the saying "personal bubble" Very seriously, and would have worn an actual bubble to school if he could figure out how.
He sighed and set his books down in English. He glanced up at the slight girl as she walked in but didn't pay attention to her. She was the one that sat closest to him - and even then there was a desk between them. No one else wanted to sit by the "anti-social freaks". Rhys didn't really mind this title - if it kept people from interacting with him, then it was okay.
He opened his Day-Timer and saw in big purple letters his handwriting that he'd scrawled down a little less then an hour ago in thick Sharpie - "Therapy". He smiled a little at it but hoped no one there would touch him. Or be too nosy. He imagined the office as a small room filled with the smell of lavender, relaxing and beckoning to him. He glanced over at the girl next to him again, wondering what her name was. He'd learned it before bubt had forgotten it a while back...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Bella's sapphire eyes flickered over to focus on the boy next to her for a moment before looking back at the board. She hated school, she came in contact with too many people, especially boys when she was there. All Bella wanted was to look like a kid, she hated being so 'beautiful' as some people called her. Brushing her blond ringlets behind her ear she remembered she had Therapy this afternoon. She hadn't gone before this was her first time and she hoped she would get some 'space' there and not be cramped and touched constantly. It seemed that at school she was always being bumped into or shoved and she hated it. Being so small apparently it was easy to take advantage of her. With a sigh she closed her eyes for a moment before looking back over at that boy. She tried to remember his name but forgot. She made a mental note to listen closely and find out. He seemed much like her.

((Sorry if my posts suck. DX))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

The teacher - Mr. Zeigerr, right? - started to explain the new assignment, and Rhys began to zone out. He'd done this over the summer and really didn't feel like listening to it again. He began to doodle in his spiral pictures of animals. They weren't really doodles, he thought, more like scietific sketches. So, as he drew out the body of the leopard, he began to label all of the parts as they were learning in Biology. Before It happened, he had planned on growing up to be an artist. But now he saw how many people there were involved with art. Maybe he'd just settle down somewhere and do sketches for charity. And maybe just sign his initials, RLE. But no, that might attract attention, and attention was the last thing he wanted. He might have to leave again if he did. So Rhys just slouched down farther in his chair and tried to draw the least attention possible.
His contacts were starting to hurt and Rhys muttered a curse under his breath. Oh gosh, if he lost that contact... He sighed and continued to pretend to pay attention.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Bella let out a somewhat dramatic sigh as she sat there and listened. Not really hearing, but listening. She was good at pretending at least and somehow her brain soaked in information, without her consent. She felt like the teacher couldn't talk any slower. She looked up then back down at her notebook, flipping the page she began to write down the lyrics to a new song. She'd never publish them, but it was all she had to do and it kept her sane. Her blue eyes fluttered about the room and then back to her paper as she continued to write. She found herself zoning out again. Why couldn't she just do school at home? Her mother had for some reason insisted on her going to school to turn back into the social butterfly she once had been, and maybe even getting a new boyfriend. She almost laughed at the thought but held it in. A new boyfriend, was not going to happen. She didn't even have any guy she could talk to without practically fainting from fear.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

[Yesh! I've finally figured out Rhys's past! *high fives self*]

Rhys turned and arched an eyebrow at the girl who had just sighed - the other "Antisocial freak" and chuckled faintly. He was so thankful he wasn't the only one bored it almost drowned out the constant fear of being caught. Almost. The bell finally rang and Rhys sprang up from his seat, eager to get away from Mr Zeiger. In his haste he dropped his Day-Timer and it flipped open to today's date with the Sharpied words scrawled onto it. He didn't notice though and sprinted out the door farthest away from the teacher. Adults scared him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Bella watched after him, a confused look on her face. She got up staying away from the teacher as much as she could and picked up the Day-Timer that the boy had dropped. "Hmm." she muttered to herself. "Therapy?" Her eyebrows furrowed and she shrugged before hurrying out of the room where soon it would have just been her and Mr.Zeiger, she did not want that to happen. She scanned the halls for the boy and then her eyes set on him. She really didn't feel comfortable talking to a stranger, it made it more so since he was a guy. She gathered her courage, put on her best face and strolled over to him, rather slowly, but then sped up knowing fear would take over if she took it too slow.

[Yayerz! Haha, I've had Bella's planned out. *high fives*]
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Rhys slowed his walk down as he got out of the vicinity of the teacher. He was headed to American history now. It was the only class he enjoyed going to. Ms. Boehmm, the young teacher just out of college, was the only one that didn't creep him out. He stopped at his locker one last time to drop his books off and rummaged around for one of his nervous snacks. He took out a strip of Mexican fajita beef and chewed it slowly. It was good. It tasted of home...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 pm

"Uhm, excuse me?" Bella's very small and soft, but somewhat silk-like voice came from behind Rhys. She waited for him answer, almost shaking in her skin she looked up at the boy and forced a smile but waited for him to turn around. Holding out his little book that he had dropped she just stood there. Why did he have therapy? She thought and then shook her head, it was none of her business, she didn't like telling people about her problems why would he? Her sapphire eye were fixed on the dirty tile between her and the guy's feet.

[ohh i meant for her age to be 16. sorry. Razz]
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Rhys spun around so forcefully he almost hit her in fright. "Oh, it's just you. You're Shorty, right?" He laughed weakly, attempting a joke. He hoped he sounded a whole lot more confident then he felt. "Did I drop this?" He asked thoughtfully, gently taking his book from her. "Anyway, thanks." He smiled at her in genuine gratitude. "Fajita beef?" He offered somewhat sarcastically, but actually wlling to give her some. He held up the bag to her and grinned.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Bella hated it when people called her Shorty, that's what her best friend, who had turned out to be not even close to what he seemed had called her. And it made her feel so small and insignificant. "Bella actually." She said, almost in a hiss even though her voice was trembling extremely. "Yes you did drop it and no thanks, not hungry" Bella declined his offer, her stomach was turning as it felt like it was being twisted and morphed. She hated this feeling. She hoped she looked braver, stronger and not as wimpy as she really was. Especially when it came to guys. She also hoped he couldn't see her knees trembling beneath her flowing knee length dress.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

"Okay then, Bella Actually." He smiled softly, hoping she didn't see him tremble. Rhys wondered what it must have looked like to people passing by; a boy and a girl trembling as they talked to each other. He couldn't stop a short chuckle. The bell rang and the streams of students in the hallway died down considerably. "We should probably get to class..." Rhys murmured, a dark brown hair poking out of the ocean nearly tow-head other hairs.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 am

Bella looked at the ground before saying, "If this is your way of flirting, I'm not interested." She then walked off, still trembling slightly, she hadn't talked to a guy for that length of time in a long time. She walked into the History classroom and was slightly surprised when the guy walked in and sat down in the same room. She shrugged mentally and reminded herself again that she had therapy today. With a groan she pulled out her notebook and opened it up to a middle page then flipped through a few pages for find what she had been writing, the only lines she had written were ones that said:

When you called me beautiful my heart stopped beating for a while.
When you called me wonderful I couldn't hide my smile.

She sighed softly and scribbled a broken heart on the corner of the paper.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Rhys snorted when she turned around and left. He sat down in his normal seat across the classroom from her. When he passed her desk he muttered, "You wish I was." Then he walked away like he hadn't said anything. He sat down in his desk, lips trembling slightly. He was stupid to become involved with other kids. What happened if they asked about his family? He couldn't exactly say, 'Oh yeah, I was sent here to get money for them but I can't because I don't have a job and I'm not allowed out of the house I live in.' He'd had to make up an excuse of a school project to get to go to therapy. That was a big risk, though. What if they needed papers from him? He sighed and glanced up at the pretty teacher.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Bella glared up at him, she hated guys. Any guy. If they were a guy, she hated them. She looked back down at her notebook and rolled her eyes remembering they would both be in the Therapy class. Scowling slightly she shrank down when the male teacher handed in her paper. She looked up at him with fearful eyes. "A+ Miss Bella." He smiled at her. It made her shudder and she shrank down even more. "Th-thanks." She said very softly and took her paper and shoved it into her bag.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 pm

"Mr. Hager,I've told you, you pass to the front of the classroom, so I can keep an eye on the troublemakers in the back." Ms. Maloney said to her student teacher, who was actually older than she was. She looked pointedly at the jocks in the back corner who were throwing spitballs at each other. She smiled apoplogetically at Bella, for she sensed her mistrust of men. "Good job." She whispered encouragingly as she passed to give other people their tests.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Mr. Hager nodded and sighed, he wasn't much older then Ms. Malony. He was only 26. He glanced at Bella one more time and Bella felt heat searing through her. She closed her eyes for a moment then looked back down at her desk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"Mr. Hager!" Ms. Maloney snapped. "I do not appreciate you checking out my students." The football jocks roared out in laughter and started throwing wads of paper at the student teacher, who threw up his arms defensively. "I'll talk to you about that later."
She passed Rhys's desk and handed him his paper. C-. "Rhys?" She asked, "Was something on your mind here? You usually get A's."
"No ma'am." He murmured, knowing exactly what had been going on that day with Miguel...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Bella felt herself blush as she started to shake, a headache turning on. The student teacher walked by her again and she closed her eyes as if defending herself from him. When he finally walked back up to the front she kept her eyes on her desk. That was just wrong, she was 10 years younger then him at least. She looked over at the boy, now she knew his name. She didn't know how she managed to get an A+ while being treated like she was. But she did. It was a writing assignment, she was pretty good at those, though they were always morbid or gory.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm

The teacher sighed. "Okay, well if you need help with it, let me know." She walked to the front of the classroom and the guys made a big deal of looking at her butt in her tight skirt. Ms. Maloney heaved a large sigh. "Detention, detention, detention..." She rattled off pointing at people randomly. She started handing out the unpopular papers and Rhys kept his head down the whole time so he wouldn't draw any attention.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Uh," Bella said her stomach feeling sick and a headache pounding. This always happened when she got nervous. She raised her hand, "I need to go to the..." She covered her mouth with her hand and ran out into the hallway as fast as she could. She spied the trash bucket and stuck her head into it as her breakfast decided to make a run for it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Rhys arched a curious eyebrow before he could stop himself and Ms. Maloney caught it. "Go check on her, will you?" She asked quietly. Rhys nodded almost unnoticeably and follwed Bella slowly. He kept his distance, and stayed maybe 20 feet from her, staying in front of her so she could see he wasn't going to sneak up behind her. He got a feeling that'd send her into a worse state...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:11 pm

"What do-" Bella managed to get out before shaking and throwing up again. Must have been from whatever Dominic put in her drink the other night. She gripped the trash can and looked up at Rhys again before shuddering and throwing up one more time. "Water?" She squeaked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Rhys nodded and grabbed a bottle of water from the vending machine. "You look terrible." He muttered, handing it to her at an arms-length away. "You should tan up sometimes. You're as white as a sheet." He smiled nervously at her, hoping the blue dyes contact sliding out of his eye didn't reveal the dark brown iris.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next