Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 12 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Bella smirked, "You're naughty." She laughed and pulled him closer to him before kissing his lips softly then pulling away. "Whoa, I don't know where that came from." She said before biting her lip and looking at the ground.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 12 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Rhys smiled and kissed her back. "I love you, girl." He went into the kitchen after poking her in the ribs. "Chocolate?" He asked with a teasing grin on his face.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm

"Yeeeessss!" Bella exclaimed and hopped off the counter before scurrying over to Rhys. "I LOVE chocolate and I LOVE you." She smirked with a cute nod of her head and then tried to take the chocolate from him.

((did your friend leave? Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

[Nope, she's actually right here and she's like 'HEYYYYY! IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME????']

Rhys laughed and held the bag above her head. "Try and get it, short one." He smiled and said, "Sit! Good Bella!"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Bella looked at the ground and gritted her teeth, "They treated me like an animal..." She said softly, her heart slowly breaking like it did every other time something reminded her of them and how they treated her.

((Ah, I see... interesting. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Rhys sighed. "I'm sorry. How about we make him beg for his food?" His eyes lit up savagely and he walked into the bedroom. Opening the closet door, Dom nearly fell out in his attempt to escape. He looked up at Rhys with accusing eyes. He smiled maliciously and lifted him up, setting him on the bed. He gestured to Bella. "You can start." He said with a grin.

[Bahaha. She's like pfft.]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm

"Alright." Bella said looking down at Dominic with merciless eyes. "You made me beg all those times," She started then smiled an evil smile, "Now it's your turn sweet heart." She dangled the chocolate over his face and smirked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Dom's eyes widened. He hadn't eaten in days while he was searching for Bella. He glanced over at Rhys, who shot him a smpathetic look behind her back. He'd been in Dom's situation before. That was Miguel's form of payment for what he'd had to do to Maria.... He sighed and looked away from the hideous scene unfolding before him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

"You want it don't you?" Bella asked him, not a piece of emotion in her voice. "Now you know what I felt like, except not even close to a quarter as bad as I did. Sadly, we can't make you feel that badly."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Dom snarled at her and spun around awkwardly. He mumbled against the gag in his mouth and Rhys decided to leave the room. He didn't want to watch Bella do anything... bad.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Bella kicked at him and shook her head before bringing her face to be level with his, "But I'm not that cold hearted." She hissed before pulling away and grinding her teeth. "I'd never sink down to the level of the likes of you Dominic." She liked being able to say what she wanted about him without being afraid.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Rhys contented himself with starting to paint the walls. In the other room he could hear the malicious laughing and pitiful cries mixed together into a sorrowful harmony.
Dominic narrowed his eyes at her, but knew his false bravado would not last longer. His true emotions would soon seep through, and he'd break down like a lost puppy. He could only hope last night's conversation with Rhys would inspire the guy to help him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

"I can't do this anymore." Bella chucked the chocolate across the room and sat down on the bed. "I'm not like you, you and dad tried to make me like that but I just can't be..." She said softly and ran her hand through her hair. "I'll always love him Dominic and I loved you once, but you blew it. You ruined that chance to be actually loved for once. No one could love a heartless low life like you." She swallowed hard, "Even though, you could change, but now I don't know if you can. I'm not going to torture you because, I'm not like you. I won't strip you from everything you ever had because I just can't.... I forgive you Dominic." Her soft voice was genuine and concerned, but she couldn't bring her eyes to meet his in fear of what she'd see.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Rhys's head snapped up when he heard the last four words. He wasn't sure if he'd heard it right or not. How could anyone forgive someone that had messed her up that bad?! He shook his head in confusion. He knew he'd never ever forgive Miguel and Maria - though he'd never loved them in the first place. He sighed and set down the paint materials.
He entered the other room and hugged Bella from behind. Leaning down, he chuckled and whispered in her ear, "I could use a lesson or two on forgiveness from you." He pressed his lips to the top of her head and glanced at Dominic, who arched an eyebrow quizzically. Rhys just shook his head and thought to himself, just be grateful, you idiot.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Bella closed her eyes with a shaky breath. "I think you do yes." She whispered and leaned back against him before looking over at Dominic. "Put him back, I don't want to see him anymore." She said before her eyes filled with tears and she walked out of the room quickly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

"Okay." Rhys said simply, watching her go with sad eyes. He closed the door and looked at Dominic. "You're lucky." Was all he said as he quickly picked up the prone figure and set him back in the closet.
Dom nodded mournfully and closed his eyes as the door closed in his face.
Rhys sighed and walked out the door to see Bella. "Hey." He said quietly.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

"Hi." Bella said swiping at her cheeks roughly. "What's up?" She asked him with a trembling voice.

((So is your friend sitting there and watching you RP? O_O))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 pm

[Ah, yes, but she's much more accepting now xD She's correcting my spelling errors and giving me big words to use xD]

Rhys sighed and patted her head. "Nothing much. Shall we finish painting the walls before we end up painting each other?" He asked with a wry smile on his face.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm just going outside for a minute okay?" Bella asked Rhys before she stepped out the door. She took a shaky breath of the fresh air before walking over to the other side of the porch where the hammock was and slid down to a sitting position. She buried her face in her knees when she drew them up to her tiny torso.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

"Okay." Rhys said back. He followed her progress in the window with concerned eyes. When he saw her slump down, it was all he could do not to rush out and comfort her. She'd wanted to go out there to be alone. He'd just have to deal with it. So he sighed and, though, hearing his loved one cry, he managed to paint the walls as though nothing was wrong.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Bella tried to hold in the sobs as her body shook. "I just want you to love me daddy." She cried softly as if he could hear her. That was the only thing she wanted to hear, her father tell her he loved her. She tried to control herself but gripped at her ankles as she hugged her legs closer to herself. "Please..." She whimpered with a sob.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Rhys jerked his head up, hearing her through the not-so-soundproof walls. He let out a small whimper, but busied himself with the walls even more.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

((Gah, Bella's making me cry.))

"I just want you to love me..." Bella whimpered again and pressed herself closer to the peeling painted siding of the house. She gritted her teeth before looking over at a sharp rock. She narrowed her eyes and then wiped them. She picked up the rock nimbly in her hand before holding it against the soft flesh on her arm and slicing it. "I just want you to love me." She cried again, gritting her teeth.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

"Bella!" Rhys yelled and dashed out the door. He threw the bloody rock out of her reach and held his hand over the open wound. "Bella!" He screamed again and lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes. "I love you Bella." His strong arms encircled her, and he lifted her onto his lap, gently rocking her back and forth, back and forth...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Bella wrapped her arms around Rhys' neck and buried her face in his neck. "I want him to love me." She repeated over and over, her sobs still exiting her body as she gripped him as tightly as she could. "Why can't he love me?" She whimpered, not even feeling the wound she had made in her own arm. Nothing hurt anymore.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next