Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning)

2 posters

Go down

--- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning) Empty --- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning)

Post  Deshychan Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 am

Just a quick plot to give you an idea

A young girl around the age of 18 found herself creeping into the wrong crowd of people. Soon she relised what she was doing, but then it was too late, her parents had found out about her dealings with drugs. They sent her away to a boarding school, that dealt specialy with children and young adults that gave their life away to drugs and acholism and street gangs.
Its her first day the the school, Sword & Cross. Her parents dropped her by the gate and sped of down the street, not wanting to be scene.
A tall white concrete building loomed up infront of her, the place smelt like rotten veg and death. It was so baren and dried up that no plants really survived the solid ground, just the odd cacti and certain trees.

Name: Nikolaus Antti Paavo (NEE koe louse, ON tee, PAvo)
Nickname: Niko (Neekoe)
Gender; Male
Profile: Niko has hair as dark as coal. His eyes a silver blue, but some times can take on the hue of violet. He stands at around 6 feet and 2 inches.
--- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning) Ilxdom
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

--- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning) Empty Re: --- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning)

Post  Alpha Female Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

yes :3 the vacation thing idk about XD

Name: Adaline Torres
Nickname:Addy
Looks~
Pic: http://fashionanyway.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/teen-age-girl-beauty1.gif
Hair~
Style:down and wavy
Color:dirty blond
Length:long
Eyes~
Color(s): Bright blue
Glasses/Contacts?:nope
Build~
Weight:135lbs
Height:5'9"
Build: fit, very toned.
Other looks~
Clothing:anything modern
Other~
Personality: She is very quiet, not too outspoken. She keeps to herself a lot. Things at home make her that way. Though she is willing to make small talk and make friends. She desperately needs someone to tell her things will be alright when she feels like it wont be. sometimes the thought doesnt cut it.
Crush: none
Mother? : none
Father?: ugh do we need to go there..?
[/center]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

--- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning) Empty Re: --- A Life Of Grievance --- Alpha Come :D -- (Mature Warning)

Post  Deshychan Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Shes pretty xD

You may start
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

[idk how to start!! XD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

okays i will then Razz
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 pm

The morning bells rang. It was time to get out of bed, shower and get dressed. If you were lucky you could get it done. but the school was so strict on times in the mornings that new students arrived, you were barely able to get much done in the ten minute space they gave.
I slowly rolled out of bed, hitting the floor hard. twarmp "Fuck! that hurt" I rubbed my hand across my face as i stood, heading into the bathroom to shower and pull on the horrid black uniform of Sword and Cross. Despite it being warm outisde, i decided to pull on the hoodie, just as the second bell rang, calling all students out into the open field. Where there they would all line up and then given the early daily task. Some where sent inside while others, the ones who were supposed to have detention where send around to the grave yard -Yes thats right the school had its own church and grave yard. Where there we where orderd to de-weed, as if anything could grow there, and clean te place up a little.
It took us almost all morning to fix up the place. And soon the new girl would be arriving. We were sent to clean ourselfs up a little and then we were to head to first class like normal.
I headed to Biology class, where i would be sat in a lad for 4 hours of the day, not once even seeing much sunlight. Actualy in pretty much all rooms in the place, all where small or completly block over so no one could escape, let alone open a window to get freash air into the moggy places. I sat with the white lab coat on and protective eye wear, putting some form of bateria into an agar jelly dish, then placing on the lid and into a incubator, where overnightthe bateria would form collonies and would be visible to the eye, and could be better viewed under the microscopes to identify what the bacteria was they had been given. They had had to do this with 5 differnt bacterias to see if they could identify them.
I looked up to see where the teacher was, and like usual she was not present in the room. Checking around me to see if anyone was watching, i slipped of the coat and goggles, ad slipped away from the horrid place. I crept down the halls hoping to not be seen. as if that where to happen, i would end up being shut in a room to learn my "lesson". I headed down the hall, and thats when i saw her. The girl stood out in the parking lot, wearing colourful clothing, it was clear she was the new girl. She seemed familular to him, and something about her shouted to his soul, woke him up inside. He headed to the front desk where the young lady sat doing paper work. It was so easy for him to sweet talk her, that now he had her doing loads for him. even covering up his dissapearences.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Adeline stood in the parking lot. In tears from what had just happened to her. She was shipped off to here. Her parents shipped her off because of her attitude. What attitude? She had no idea. She just wanted to have a little bit of independence. She would go out with her friends, her mother would think of every possible scenario to come pick her up and scream at her for going out. Embarrassing her greatly. She just couldnt take it so she lashed out at the both of them and here she is now. She walked up after sucking up all her tears and putting her sunglasses on to give her eyes a break and to clear up. Entering the school with her bag on her back and her other things in her car. She made her way to what she thought was the main office. She guessed right, she approached the lady behind the counter.
"H-hi im here to register.." she said shakily and the woman looked up.
"Hello there sweetie, whats your name?" She asked in a tender voice seeing that the girl in front of her was shaken.
"Adeline Torres" She said softly and kept her eyes down for now.
"Ahh yes i remember hearing that name the other day when your parents called
She took out paperwork, filled it out and handed her a key. "There you are dear. Dorm B, room 56" she said and Addy just turned and got the rest of her things to move them to the dorm.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm

A tall, broad woman stood in the path of Adaline Torres, clutching a piece of paper and standing by a small desk. "Adeline Torres. " the woman called from the paper and looked up to the petite girl strolling down the hall. "Before you go any further I must check your bag for any abandoned items, while you must hand over your phone, mp3 player and any other form of electronical device. All these are banned for pure safety of your well being. If you do not agree with any of this then please do so quietly and at your own risk, for if you do not abide the rules harsh punishment will be forced upon you." The broad woman spoke with a monotonous voice. The woman handed Adeline a folded pile of black clothing. "Here is your uniform, you. Must head to your dorm change into it and then report back to the front desk where I and another student will be waiting for your return, from there we will sort out your classes and where you shall be for them. You will be shown and helped by another student, to get settled in and to be shown each of your class room positions, this student will also be in those many classes with you, just to make it easier for you. You have untill the second bell to get to your dorm, then to head hack here. But first I must check your luggage and remove any banned items and then send you through the metal detectors just so we can be sure you carry no weapons or drugs with you. "

I headed out the school gates and down the street further away from the school, headed into the forest where I would find the small bar. A place I loved to visit a lot since I had been sent to this school from far away. Though some said I was too old for this they still kept me on, since they would never release a student if they believed he was not ready to go back out into the world and face the drugs and bad places with out being sucked back in. And that, that had just happened to me to many times before, so now they kept me along. I even had to wear a horrid tracking device thing at one time. After I had gotten into a couple of fights, i was deemed unsafe and therefore if my anger started to side it would recieve a small electric shock notifying me that my anger was getting the better of me. A lot of the pupils believed this was wrong how we were treated, though in some sence it worked for us and kept us all going forgetting about the had lives we had started with. Though for some of us it was harder to let go of the past and live in the present. Not all of us could forget that easy and go to being that molded student they wanted of you. I would not let them mold me into something that was not who I was named for.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

She looked up in disbelief. Hand over everything that kept her sane? "So wait you want me to give you the only things that keep me out of trouble because with them i will get in trouble? right. Let me tell you Im an out of control teen." She said with a scoff and now annoyed tone. She snatched the uniform and swapped them out for her items she was asked to hand over. "You run up my phone bill we will have serious problems" She spat and stalked off towards her dorm fuming with anger and frustration. Opening the door she slammed it shut once she got in. Throwing her things on the bed she changed into the itchy uniform and headed back to the front desk. Not the least bit calmed down.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:54 pm

I ducked under the small tavern door. The place had that musty old smell, with a hint of hops and beer. I gave a little nod to a few of the locals, myself now becoming one of them two. I enjoyed to escape to this place once in a while, to get away from the dead school atmosphere. I took the same spot on the bar stole as usual. The bar maid even handed over my usual drink without me really asking. "So... whats been going down then guys?"

The tall broad woman from earlier was stood at the front desk with a small and petite blonde standing next to her. They were talking together in quick, hushed tones.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down