Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!]

2 posters

Go down

Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!] Empty Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!]

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 am

Okay, ghosteh, i made it. xD

errrrm.. lemme think.

My charrie ;
Rosalina [nickame - rosie]
17 years old
vampire
deciving, dark, mysterious, and deadly.
She is a dangerous being to get close to, one step wrong and you could end up as a cold corpse.
She has an extreme temper, and is virtually unstoppable.

Ghosteh.. you know what do do.

I'll start..

The warm blood trickled, into my mouth, occasionally a little droplet escaping and dripping onto my chin. I caressed, the fresh body, watched it as the victims pale face turned to a stone like texture. I stood up.. fully fed, now. Wipping, the loose blood on my jacket sleeve, i wandered off into the ever coming horizons.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!] Empty Re: Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!]

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 am

YAY!

My charrie ;;

Yasik Bult.
Gets called Yas.
16 & 3/4 years old.
Werewolf.
Very well built, not good to get on the wrong side of him.
Has a hard outside, very tough, but has a sweet heart.
Doesn't like to show any weakness or pain, be it emotional or physical.

----

Yasik stood in the clearing of the woods. He raised his proportioned face up towards the wind. Smelling intently, he caught the scent of blood.. But worst of all, Vampire. The thought of them, their kind, made him wince with anger. It seemed to hurt to think about them. With the pain ready to explode he turned on his heels and sped out of the woods and back to camp, letting the moonlight guide him.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!] Empty Re: Leo and Ghosteh [come o' ghostly one] [blood warning!!]

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 am

I, paused.
Wolf.
A hiss, escaped my cold, immortal lips. Sadly for the werewolf im in the mood for a nice fight. I dashed off, after the scent. It was a sickly scent, but i needed to kill off the.. creature.
The wind sped past my face, i made leaves rustle as i ran faster than ever before.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am

He froze. Yas seemed to make everything freeze.. Make everything so silent that all you could hear was a distant heart beat. Even the silver air, that had once, danced about infront of him seemed to freeze.
His eyes glinted as he spun to face the enemy. Although still in his human form, he felt ready for anything. Ready for a fight.

Last edited by Ghosteh on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS! XD)
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 am

I saw, the faint figure of a human. Actually, it was a wolf, but clearly still in human form.
I froze on the spot, and put my hand on my hip.. cocking my head to the side, like an innocent puppy, pouting at him. I let out a seductive grin.
I licked my lips, still tasting the fresh blood on my tastebuds.
I was ready.. more than ready.
Was he?
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:15 am

As if reading her mind, he nodded. Viciously, his claws emerged, like lions prowling out from grass.
He raised his eye brow, giving off a charming expression. He seductively snarled and glared menacingly back at the awful vampire that stood before him.
He leaped into action, charging forward, and gaining speed with every stride.
As he reached her, he pawed forward a powerful attack, making her take it.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 am

Seeing him charge, i shut my eyes, concentrating.
I laughed.
"So predictable, wolf." I teased, dodging out the creatures way.
I laughed, and lurched towards his neck, with vicious snarls escaping my mouth.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

"Oh, you think you're clever, huh?" he chuckled sarcastically to himself.
"We'll see" he snarled.
He lowered his head and let all power run into his shoulders. With one leap, he was on top of her, holding her to the ground. Growling and roaring he felt as powerful as ever.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

I was being held down, by the great hairy lump.
I hissed at him, grabbing his neck, and crushing a few bones beneath my fingers.
"Im not clever, im just down right deadly"
I forced myself from underneath him, turning round swiftly, this time catching his leg with my teeth.
The blood crawled out his leg, the smell of wolf, was enough to put even me off.
"When was the last time, you had a shower dog?" I said, pinning him, against a tree.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Yas did not take well to the insults, not well at all.
He dived forward, knocking everything, everyone out of his way. Even the trees seemed to sway, this way and that, to try and avoid him.
"I'll be back, and I won't be alone." he threatened as he strode off into the distance.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm

"Quacking in my boots." She teased sarcastily.
"Dog." She muttered.
Blood. There was blood.. somwhere.. Shooting off, into the woods, to the distant smell of blood.. young.. blood.
Seeing the young child walking alone, her finger bleeding the tiniest, bit.
I acted motherly like, this is usually impossible for someone like me. A vampire.
I lifted the child up, on to my hip.
"Wheres your mum, then? Nevermind." I growled, lurching my teeth into her wrist.
Her young shrill of pain, echoing in the woods.
I dropped her onto the ground, slowly sucking the life out of her.
Not that she had lived that much anyway.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosteh Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Yasik shook his head as the piercing scream bounced around the woods.
As the night grew darker, he made his way quicker and quicker back to camp. When he arrived he saw the fellow pack, just acting normal.. Blissfully unaware of the fight they were going to have to put up.
Ghosteh
Ghosteh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down