Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning.

3 posters

Go down

Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning. Empty Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning.

Post  Blackthorns Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Yuppp.
You're using Ria, I'll useee...
Erm...
My dead charrie-who-I-will-magically-summon-back-from-the-dead!

Name: Cole
Rest will be RPed because I am too lazy right now. XDD

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning. Empty Re: Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning.

Post  The BME Sat May 07, 2011 4:10 pm

[[If I post this will be considered one of 'my' posts... so I can stalk it better...]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning. Empty Re: Abba n' Me, Mature Content Warning.

Post  Abba is back in school Sat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

Am I supposed to actually start the roleplay orr... yea... xD
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

If you want to.

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat May 07, 2011 4:18 pm

The sunlight filtered into the room, the cold room with pure white walls and no emotional pieces scattered around. The wooden floors were freezing to the touch in this house because the air was always cranked up as high as possible so that Ria didn't have a panic attack when it got too hot. Afterall, the cell she had been placed in had been tiny, concrete walls and floors with a tattered cot in the corner and a bucket for the toilet. Food had been given to her through a tiny opening, only big enough for a tray with food to slid through, that was positioned on the floor. The door was a cast iron one, almost like you would see on a safe. No windows, only artifical light from one naked bulb in the middle of the room, dangling slightly. Her room was bright for this reason. No personal effects because any of the ones from the past reminded her that she really had been kidnapped. She had distanced herself so well from everyone after the incident she literally had no friends. But, after missing her freshman year of highschool, and with her father getting a job in a different state, her parents were insisting that she return to school. They said it would be much better if she could socialize with people and get used to the world again. They also said that maybe she could find someone of which she would trust and or possibly a guy that would understand, wouldn't care, and would want to be with her. Ria highly doubted that someone like that existed at this age but yet she took their advice. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as the sunlight hit her eyes, reminding her that it was now around seven o'clock in the morning. She had almost two hours to prepare for school. Silently, she allowed her feet to peek out from under the thin sheets and then dropped them over the side of her bed. They dangled just about the floor before she scooted to the edge of the bed and allowed them to drop, hitting the floor just right as she stood up. Her eyes darted around the room once more, ensuring herself that it was not the confined space of the kidnapping cell before she exited the room and entered the bathroom down the hall. Her hand gently spun the shower water onto hot, her eyes catching the parallel scars on her wrists from when she had cut herself with a razor while stuck inside that cell. Of course, the disgusting animal who had kidnapped her would require her to shave and take a cold shower before he forced her onto a bed and did what he pleased until his heart was content. But, she had hidden the razor from him, under the cot, and when he had left her and she was able to move she had cut a slit in her wrist. Once for each time he had done it to her. It was a haunting reminder, but at the time, it had released a lot of the fear and pain that had been building up inside of her. She had seven or eight parallel lines on each arm, and if you looked closely a few more on her legs. As the days had inched on, she had become more of a toy to him than the girl he had just kidnapped. It had seemed as if he had forgotten that he had even taken her and that the cops were looking for them. Either that, or he knew for sure that they wouldn't find her now. Well, he thought he knew, as they obviously found her. Her mind inched back into real life before stripping down and then slipping into the warm shower and washing her hair and continuing with her normal routine. The smell of the shampoo proved to her that she was safter than she had been two years ago. She bit her lip, hopping out and then drying herself off with the towel. Her wet locks clung to her back as she paused infront of the mirror, taking herself in. She had realized that her expression seemed to be locked in that of a scared cat's. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth set into a straight line or a frown. Her brows were slightly furrowed. Shaking her head she grasped onto the hair dryer and dried her hair quickly, without much thought before sitting down in the chair and quickly applying her makeup, bringing out her blue eyes unintentionally. Quietly, she slipped back into her room before rummaging around her closet for an outfit to wear. Finally she decided upon a pair of dark denim jeans and a nice flowy shirt along with a bunch of bracelts to hide the scars. Then, she sat back down infront of the mirror and straightened her hair so that it wasn't wavy as it usually was. Her gaze inched towards a clock and realized that by now it was 8:15. Rolling her eyes she slid into a pair of red pumps and grasped her red bag with all of her school supplies before slipping down the stairs. "Have a good day at school sweetie!" her mother called at her as she opened the front door. "I hate you." Ria called back before slamming the door shut and sliding into her red mustang she had recieved as her sixteenth birthday present. She turned the radio on a bit louder before becoming aggrivated with the talk and no music, no matter which station she turned it onto, and quickly put in her OneRepublic CD. She turned the volume up in even louder before pulling out, singing along to it in her perfect tune. That was one of her talents, along with art and photography, her singing was something anyone could easily recognize. And with that she headed towards the school building, her body trembling slightly in worry. There were going to be too many people there in one place. No one would notice if she disappeared, like she had but two years back...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Cole ran his slender fingers through his dark, wet hair, droplets of cool water sticking to his fingertips. The water slipped down his fingers, winding through his palm and sliding slowly, agonizingly slowly down his forearm before dripping onto the bathmat below. If he closed his eyes while it dripped, Cole could imagine the feeling he used to have when his father would beat him, the blood slipping down his skin, hot and wet, sticking to him. He could almost feel the used-to-be bruises that danced across his body. But this was cold water, with no pain. It did not stain his clothes, it did not leave any marks. It merely dripped off of his slim, but fit, body. He remembered much about his father, yes, though his brothers remembered more. According to Acheron- who had, of course, said this when he was younger- until Acheron was around the age of five, Father had been relatively nice. Sure, his mother and father had fought occasionally, but it was nothing more than shattered possessions and biting words. Cole was only three when Father hit his mom for the first time. Not soon after, he began hitting the three boys for their mistakes- the house wasn't clean, his car's paint had a scratch. Whatever it was, it was always them who took the beating, them and their mom. Cole, as long as he could remember, always had a father who would hit him- and, as young children are clumsy, he would oftentimes break things or damage things. His brothers were very protective of him, as he was the baby of the family, and would stop as much of the beating as they could. They'd take blows they never needed to take, and for that Cole could never quite repay them. Their father exercised regularly, and as a result had powerful strikes. Not only that, he would hurt them in another way- Cole wasn't hurt until he was seven, really, the other two had been before that- a way that Cole swore he'd never subject anyone to. He'd had to fight people before- that was no problem- but doing that he could never do; neither could his brothers. The memory was too painful of a thing to repeat. He examined his face in the grimy mirror of the small, apartment bathroom. He'd lived in the apartment for only two years; they'd never had the money to rent housing somewhere for a long time. It wouldn't have been a problem- housing wise, anyways- had they kept themselves at the house they live in with their Father. When Cole was halfway through his seventh year of age, Nikolas and Acheron coaxed him to run away. At first Cole was hesitant- it's hard not to be when, as a child, you are being brought out of the only home you know- but his submissive, 7-year-old brain soon bent to the will of his older brothers- his idols- and he let them take him away. That day he had broken a fragile sculpture his father had payed handsomely for, a prized possession of his father's, and little did he know that had he not gone with his brothers he would be buried in the backyard of that wretched place, buried alongside his mother who took his place. His father was a very materialistic man... They'd left as soon as they had packed- not long after their father had left- headed out of the state, out of the place they called home. They each had a backpack, and that was all they could carry with them. As they had to leave soon, without a goodbye even to their mother for fear of being caught, they rushed out without any money- yet Cole remembered his bear he had gotten as a baby. So they hitchhiked their way to the other side of the United States, getting off in some town none of them recognized. They had no money, no people to turn to, and nothing left to help them besides what they had on them at the time. So, of course, the boys slept in subway stations, abandoned houses, anywhere they could find. Cole and his brothers had to make money somehow- they lived as beggars, pickpockets, anything they could to scrape by until they were old enough for a job. Cole couldn't help much with this- he was too young, and the other two decided he needed education more than helping out there. So, Cole was sent to the nearest public school, where he did not eat lunch and his supplies were stolen. He taught his brothers what he learned, as to keep them educated as well. It wasn't until Acheron, the eldest, was 15 and old enough to work that the boys had enough money to rent out a crummy apartment in the slums of the city. Each day on his way to school Cole would pass many people- he would pass the body in the dumpster, the murderer who killed him, the prostitutes and their clients, the gangs and the beggars. He'd learned who to avoid and who to help. His body was toned from his constant exercise he had to use to move around the city safely, and his body slim from the lack of food. He wasn't exactly the healthiest or most attractive person around, but he was alive. That was more than he'd ever hoped for. He'd even landed himself a job- one that interfered with his homework and such, but it was a job. He was finally helping out, getting money for his trio, his brothers and himself. It was good.
A bang on the door reminded him of where he was. He dried himself off, dressing quickly and in recycled clothing. Nik yelled at him through the door to get hurried up- Cole would be late, and Nik would be late for his job. Acheron already left- he worked the opening shift and the lunchtime shift. Cole combed his hair as he walked out of the bathroom, rolling his eyes at his brother.
“Really, can't wait two minutes?” Cole asked sarcastically.
“Nope, can't,” Nik replied, shutting the bathroom door quickly and turning on the shower. The shower's hot water never seemed to work except for the first three seconds of the first person's cleansing. Cole pulled the straps of his tattered backpack over his shoulder, about to leave before he caught Acheron's note.
Don't forget your key again, it's right here. -Ash The key lay harmlessly on the paper. Cole pulled it up and stuck it in his pocket before stepping out of the door and into the hallway. Shouts and whimpers, cries of ecstasy came through the thin walls of the apartment. Cole ignored the typical noise, forgetting how it reminded him of the earliest years of his life. His walk to the school was rather short- he knew an extremely short shortcut to the “good” side of town, or at least the midway point where everyone attended school. He paused, glancing up at the great steel doors, the bold lettering, wondering what the ugly the day would show again.

...FAILLLL...

Last edited by Blackthorns on Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot that no, the coding doesn't WORK here...)

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Ria stayed inside her car for a bit. The doors locked tightly as she felt her heart pounding. She was expecting a swarm of people towards the front door as per usual at any school. But, instead, as she gazed around she noticed quite a few dorms. School started now at eight forty, or so that's what her parents had told her. She clenched her hands as the nervousness took over. Still, if there was a small amount of people, then everyone would know she was new. Hell, even a few people might recognize her face from the papers that had been circulating around the country after the incident. Biting her lip she glanced out the windshield, still humming along to the music radiating from her car stereo system. If it was as small of a school as it seemed, though, people would probably notice if she went missing again. With that, she nodded her head, more or less reassuring herself than anything else before unlocking the car doors and slipping out. Her heels gently clacking against the concrete as she walked around to the other side of her car, grasping her red school bag and then closed the door quietly. Her fingers played around with the keys until they hit the lock button, pressing it twice to ensure that the car was locked as it beeped and the lights flashed, proving her theory. But, would she really be safe in this school? Her mind slipped back to something about a truama center and she rolled her eyes. Why had her parents decided that it would be amazing to go and get her someone to talk to and follow her around? Maybe it would just spook her even more. Or maybe... maybe she would actually find someone who she could be around without panicing at every single move he or she made. She hated to admit it, though her parents might really be right about this. Her blue orbs searched the school grounds again as people meandered along, hanging out with their friends and laughing as normal teenagers did. They all seemed very carefree here and she wondered if she would ever be able to be like that again. Her left hand was clenched tightly around her purse, prepared to reach in for the pepper spray which sat in the top unzipped pocket for easy access if for some reason someone tried to grab her again. At least this time she would be ready for it. Well, as ready as someone can be for a surprise attack. Taking in a few short breaths she slowly climbed the steps to the front door of the academic building before entering the doors. Her mind taking in everything around her, including the odd colour of the slightly battered lockers and the locks that seemed quite interchangable. Awesome, her parents not only enrolled her in a highschool against her will, they also chose the highschool that looked like it might fall apart and had dorms. If they thought in someway that she was ever going to stay in one of the dorms then they had something coming. Sure, she might stay in a dorm in college, though it was more likely she have her own apartment with a multitude of locks positioned on the door than a dorm room with another person who might decide throwing parties every night was the best thing in the world. Ria slid off to the side, quietly weaving her way in and out of the stream of people that of which weren't really a stream and more like obstacles in her way. Glancing at her sheet of paper she found her locker number, and the combination to the lock. Almost robotically, she scanned the locker numbers until she found hers, it was seemingly secluded from everyone elses, and that was something she enjoyed at this point in time. Her fingers gently twirled in her locker combo to find that the locker was rusted and didn't enjoy the idea of opening. Grumbling something to herself she yanked on it, sending it open yet nearly causing her to fall onto her butt. Catching herself from falling at the last minute she shoved everything she wouldn't need for the days classes before closing it again and muttering something about it needing WD-40. Biting her lip she glanced up at the time. Still, in the school building time she had about another twenty minutes until classes even considered the idea of starting up. Maybe she would just spend some time outside in the morning sunlight that enjoyed blinding people while they tried to look at someone they were talking to. Quite content with being ignored at this time she slipped back out the front doors and found a secluded tree. No one else was around, though it was near the dorms, and she slid down to the ground. Silently, she pulled out her sketchbook and began to continue sketching the cell she had been in. Her origional therapist had said it would be therapeudic to get it out of her head if she put it on paper. She had said that it would never come back to her if she could just get it all out. So. Even two years later, she continued sketching it, drawing every tiny crack and every little shadow. And she didn't dare stop until it looked exactly like the cell she had been in. Her hand moved freely drawing tiny lines along the paper in shading as she became engulfed in the drawing, her mind filling with haunted memories. Then, at that moment she decided she would include herself in there. Maybe that was what was holding her back. Her pencil began to stroke out the outlines of a girl cowering in the corner behind the bed, a razor in her hand, and teeth clenched as she began to cut yet another slit in her wrist. Of course, since it was just the blocking in no one would ever guess that was what it was going to become, or that there were going to be tiny blood stains on the floor of the cell. But, desperately, in her mind she hoped that it would allow all of these horrible fears and memories to disappear. Finally just disappear...

[]What exaxtly does Cole look like?[]
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Sat May 07, 2011 9:33 pm

((COPY AND PASTE CHEATERRRR. XDD))
((He is slim from lack of food, along with his brothers, but as they lived in a way that they need to be fit to survive, they all have substantial amounts of muscle. He has dark, dirty-blond hair that turns much darker when wet. He has blue eyes. He stands about 5'9". Uhm...))

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Picture?
Sorry. Pain meds are kinda dulling imagination. Neutral
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm

DX
You want me to find a picture!?!?

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 pm

And post pleaseeel
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Wed May 11, 2011 8:15 pm

A kid jerked his head at Cole, spitting something into the dirt and offering Cole a cigarette as he passed.
“Nah, man, I'll pass,” he said, quickly refusing the cigarette. The memories of the curling smoke winding from the mouth of hisfather, the red-hot embers pressing into his skin and burning him, small circles that had healed over now.
“C'mon, dude, just one?” The kid pressed, the foul breath from his habit infiltrating his nose. The kid's teeth were yellow when he grinned, the hair dirty and full of grease. Cole snorted in disgust and turned away, ignoring the calls at his back. What he saw was the familiar parking lot, even the lot divided into rich and poor kid. It wasn't hard to tell. Those who came from the good side of town pulled up in their flashy, shining, new cars, practically begging to be stolen, the girls and guys who drove them dressing themselves with expensive clothing. Here- on “his” side of the lot- the cars that did manage to be driven here were old, rusted and dirty, most likely saved from a junkyard or something of the sorts. Maybe some of those “free” cars nobody could sell. He meandered, kicking a can on the sidewalk. He- along with all of the others on his side of the money line- would have to pass those pretty, rich kids when the passed.
You could say he was a bit bitter today.
Cole ignored the whispers about him as he passed by, he didn't listen to the side comments and the muffled laughter. He clenched his jaw tightly and pulled his hands into stony fists at his side. As he passed, he caught a flash of red from the corner of his eye. He couldn't help but turn, and sigh at the beauty of the mustang. A red, gorgeous paint job seduced his eyes, and he knew, of course, that it wasn't one of the typical cars. A new student, or maybe another kid got a fancy car once again. He turned away, restraining himself from taking it out on a joyride that wasn't entirely legal. Hotwiring a car was a handy trick he'd learned- who could afford a car anyways? At least, anyone he knew. He ran a hand through his blond hair, the curls caressing his fingers, pulling back before falling into their place once again. The ominous stairs mocked him as he approached, singing tales of friendlessness and loneliness. He trudged up them, a girl he didn't recognize scaling the stairs in front of him. The owner of the Mustang? He didn't have time to ask before she slipped into the building, a whispering shadow crawling along the walls. She was rich- to him, at least, anything middle class and above was rich- obviously, so why did she hide away so? He caught a quick glimpse of her face once again, and a faint remembrance tugged at his mind. He had seen those features before, though he couldn't place where. He didn't have the time to contemplate, though; the masses of people moving behind him urged him forwards, shoving him unintentionally towards the walls. The first day of school after spring break was always a chaotic morning; he hardly knew how to manage it without exploding. The locker he called his greeted him with scratched-in, sharpied messages and crude drawings. New, old, all pulled over his locker. He'd have to paint over it again. The school, you see, tended to favor those who took residence there and those who bribed the school- those who could afford the food they ate, the house they lived in, the clothes they wore, for themselves and others, with more to spare. If someone so much as wrote “Hello” on their lockers, the vandalizer would be punished with no questions asked. People could cuss him out in plain sight- and nobody would care.
He spun the lock, the numbers almost subconsciously recognized. Who was that girl? His mind seemed to chant that, over and over again.
Who was that girl?
He pressed the metal handle up, pulling back the locker. The door shook as it opened on poor hinges, words spilling onto other lockers severed by the opening. He yanked out a stack of materials, a pencil stabbing into his hand from the way he was holding things. Rearranging his materials, he moved briskly to his next classroom. As he passed, he pelt someone stab him with a pencil as they headed off to their class.
“'Ey, poor boy! Where you goin' sleep tonight? Gotta go make yo'self a bed in the street?” came a mocking voice behind him. A muscle in his jaw jumped as he whirled to face his insulter. Instinctively, rage flared up inside of him. He'd been there, living on the streets, and it wasn't something to be taken very lightly. Of course, living during the most impressionable time of your life with anger as a solution to everything, Cole couldn't react much differently.
“What'd you say?” Cole snapped angrily, dropping his stuff on the ground with a loud thud.
“Where you goin' sleep, poor boy?” The guy taunted. By now, a small group of people had gathered, growing larger with each word.
“You don't wanna mess with me, boy, you'll just end up crawlin' and wailin' back to your mommy,” he shot back. By now, the crowd had attracted much attention, and the chanting had begun. Fight! Fight! Fight!
A fist nicked the side of his face, barely touching him. “Can't even hit, sissy!” He throw a punch, hitting the kid square in the jaw with his words. The guy looked shocked at the hit, as if he expected Cole to flop about like a worthless fish.
Fight! Fight! Fight! FIGHT! came the voices of the crowd. Out of the corner of Cole's eye came the hurried steps of a teacher. Before the teacher's heels clacked close enough to stop him, Cole landed another hit straight into the eye of his tormentor.
“COLE!” shouted the woman, parting the crowd, heading straight to the two boys, placing herself in between the two teenagers, “Principal's Office. NOW!”
Scooping up his items quickly, still raging at the boy, he turned and stalked off towards the office. The hallways were quickly a buzz with the news of the fight.

Bad place to end it, but at least I posted.

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 pm

(Sorry. I have absolutely no muse right now, so this might be completley and totally horrible...)

Ria curled herself up against the slightly scratchy bark of the tree. Her back, leaning
against it quite contently and her knees up on making a thirty degree angle between her thigh and her chest, and her thigh and her calf. The sketchbook lay crookedly against her thigh as her fingers quickly continued to move idly across the partily textured paper, allowing the graphite of the pencil to create the needed marks to add to the picture. Just keep drawing, the pain will go away. Just keep drawing. It'll all have to get better sometime, somehow. Sooner or later, the memories had to at least dull. They couldn't keep her in their grasp forever, afterall, it was but memories. What had happened to her in the past, well, it shouldn't happen to her again. The tip of her pencil gently etching in the detail of the razor against the underside of her arm, with her clenched fist. Showing the other raised bumps of the scars from previous times of the even of her cutting herself. Each time a new bump was etched into the drawing the one she had been sketching was tingling on her arm. Her body shuddered as a chill ran down her spine, stretching out towards every last nerve in her body. Closing her eyes for a second she gently held her book with the tips of her fingers. Her fingers silently grasping the cover and flipping it closed. She had to stop now, she couldn't have a memory relapse here, not infront of all of these people. After shoving her sketchpad into her red bag in a hasty manner she stood up, holding onto the tree for support as she did so. Her eyes jumped around from person to person, all of them beginning to swarm into the school as if something interesting were happening. Quickly, with her petite size, she weaved in and out of the openings that appeared between the other students as they pushed and shoved their way towards the front. Carefully, she placed herself in an almost percarious position in order to see what was happening. Her ears picked up on the last taunting statement before the insulter through a fist towards the poor boy. Ria shuddered, her memories coming back to her immediately at the sight of the fist flying and she sucked back into herself. They weren't throwing the punches at her. They weren't going to grab her. Afterall, nothing was going to happen here, at a school. Her parents had promised that nothing would happen to her here. They had promised her. Looking back up she caught the boy throw a much harder punch right at the bully's jaw, who stepped back, a shocked look on his face. Immediately, the rest of the students began to taunt for a fight to start, a teacher slowly pushing her way to the front. That teacher shoved her forwards a tad too hard, causing her to fall to her knees, immediately standing up again and hurrying to the side near the lockers so she couldn't get shoved again. The boy's name. It was Cole. Well. One of their names was Cole. She wasn' sure which. But, when the one who had been bullied started heading towards the front she was certain that it was him. Taking in a short breath, she remembered that she needed to get her schedule from the front, she only had the basic schedule, telling her what classes she had signed up for, and her locker number and combination. But the one she had didn't tell her classrooms or teachers. Actually, it didn't even say what period she had the class. Quickly, she started off after him, holding her purse with a clenched fist. Silently, she caught up to him, taking a short breath before pausing. Should she talk to him, or would he just throw a strike at her also. "You... You had a right to punch him. Afterall, he was insulting you, and threw the first punch..." she murmered, looking up at him at first, and then dropping her gaze back towards the ground.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackthorns Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm

((Yayyy! An uncopied post! XDD))
((I should reply. Very Happy))

Blackthorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

((LOL. Yes. Yes you should reply. ;3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down