Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content)

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content) Empty Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content)

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Full name: Rhys Lukas Everly
Called: Rhys
Looks: Sandy blonde hair that's just short of his neck and eyebrows, light blue huge eyes, semi-tan skin, slim, sturdy muscles
Personality: Carefree, open, happy, but is very passionate and gets very angry over things that make him mad

Rhys looked at the sticker again and again. He was at New Student Orientation. He had been at Hayden High (Polo always uses this name so I will, too xD) for two years now, and was a junior. Or would be once school started in a week. He was in charge of helping one student around that first week, and make them feel welcome. He would meet this person tonight. He knew what she looked like, though. He'd seen her face on T.V. too many time. She was the girl that had been kidnapped and... He shuddered and bit his lip, eyes locked on the door for when she walked in.

Last edited by Batcat is Polo's friend ♥ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content) Empty Re: Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content)

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

----------------------------------

Ria had woken up that morning, her whole body shaking as the nightmares had taken over again. Her parents had told her that she had to go back to school, haiving alreayd missed her freshman year she needed to get back into it. When she finally got out of bed her scars along her wrists were completely and totally stinging as a reminder that it had happened and it forced her to hop into the shower immediately and start to scrub at them, as if it would help. She did what was normal in the shower before hopping out and drying herself off. She was dressed in her tunic and a pair of dark bootcut jeans and her light brown cowboy boots. She had a bunch of bracelets dangling on each hand before she straightened her hair and finished up her make-up so that her blue eyes popped. She silently drove to school, her black shiny school bag next to her on the passenger seat. When she finally arrived at the school she slung the bag over her shoulder and slipped in through the front door or Hayden High. It seemed like such a large school, and part of her was immediately panicked. What if she got taken again and no one noticed. Immediately, she hated her parents for this. Absolutely hated her parents for this. She dropped her head, not really wanting to be noticed before sitting down at one of the tables and dropping her bag next to her. Yes, it was nighttime, but she had slept through most of the day as she coudln't sleep at night anymore. Or, she would have to sleep with the lights on. So, it looked like she would end up running up that electricty bill this year.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content) Empty Re: Just go with the Flow - Abba and I :D (Mature Content)

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 am

Rhys wrung his hadns together nervously as the girl stepped through the doorway with a bag over her shoulder. She looked much different now. Where there had been fresh cuts and bruises, there was now only a layer of mae-up, accentuating her large blue eyes perfectly. He let his eyes travel over the clothes she was wearing and was surprised. Her outfit made her seem almost... normal. As if none of the bad stuff ever happened to her. He decided she wouldn't want to talk about any of it, so he would keep the questions to himself.
Cautiously, he approached her with a bright smiled on his face.
"Maricia?" Rhys asked cheerfully. "You're the student I'll be showing around tonight and then when school starts." He handed her a small sticker. "You have to wear this." He said almost apologetically. He really didn't want to mar the girl before him with 'normal' stuff, but rules were rules...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Ria jumped when he approached her, having completely forgotten the fact that someone was supposed to show her around the building. Biting her lip, she forced herself to calm down as she blinked at the sticker he handed her. Really? She had to wear a sticker? Oh, she was really going to go and kill her parents when she got home. This was not something that she found at all entertaining. She reached out, gently grasping the sticker with her forefinger and thumb before nodding her head to everything he said. She placed it on the corner of her shirt and just watched him carefully, not really feeling like talking at the moment. She sighed, gently pushing her hair behind her ear and then diverting her gaze again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Rhys smiled gently. "Another shy one. It's okay, though. I talk enough for ten people." He chuckled and lightly tapped her elbow to direct her to the rest of the new students.
"We're going on a group tour first, then we'll go around the school by ourselves so you can get a better look at everything you didn't quite catch before." He explained, smiling encouragingly the whole time.
He saw how tense she was, and how quiet and unresponsive. It was okay, though. He would do his best all the same.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Ria cocked an eyebrow at him, wondering if he talked just to talk, though not wanting to ask right now. Silently, she bit her lip, cautiously standing up and following him over towards the group. Her hand, clenching around her bag as she blinked once, taking in the group. Sighing quietly, she listened as he spoke yet again and this time she actually did talk. "Do you speak to hear yourself? Or is it just habit that you can't stop?" she murmered, one of her hands clenching around her other wrist as it began to sting, a few memories of the kidnapping filling her mind as she stood there, her gaze now on her arm to ensure that no one could see a scar by the way she was holding it. She could already feel quite a few people's eyes boring into her back, and people turning around to look at her and she felt like a caged animal at a zoo. Like she was some form of amusement to them, and that she couldn't escape.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

"Habit," Rrhys said with a shrug, choosing to ignore the hostility in her voice. He knew she was probably overwhelmed with emotions right then. Who wouldn't be after being kidnapped for two months? And having who knows what done to them, too? He sighed, and turned to glance at the girl, who was looking around like prey trying to find the predator.
"Are you okay...?" He asked, slowly trailing off and arching an eyebrow.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Ria paused, looking up and feeling bad for snapping. "I really don't wanna be here... thats all..." she explained. Biting her lip, she ran her hand up and down her arm to try and calm herself down. One boy came over to her, this one not afraid to get inside the cage of the animal that was on display. "You are Maricia!? I thought you were dead. That's so cool. What was it like? Come on. I'll show you around. I'm a lot more fun then he is." he said, grasping her arm and yanking on her starting to pull her off. "Can you... just please let me go..." she whispered, her voice shaking lightly as he turned around. His hand having pushed the braclets far enough back that he could now see all of her scars. "You cut yourself, you emo slut. That's just horrible." he said, reaching towards her other arm and shoving the braclets up her other arm and seeing them. "Geeze. You'd think you'd know better after being kept in that cell for so long, that cutting doesn't change anything." he said, shaking his head. Ria's whole body froze and she pulled away, realizing that everyone that had been near had heard everything this young man had said. Shaking a little she turned on her heel, sprinting out of the building. No, she would not be returning to school. It would never happen, not after that scene.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Rhys watched the scene with wide eyes and tried to intervene, but he was too late. Ria was already running out of the building, the boy laughing at her as she ran. The rest of the people just stared in shock, but he wouldn't handle any of it.
"Why you son of a-" Rhys swung his fist into the other boy's facing, effectively hitting him in the eye and causing him to fall to the ground.
One girl was shrieking to get a teacher, and soon others would follow her example. A few were nervously leaving. Either they didn't want to be in the situation or they were getting an adult, Rhys didn't know or really care. He decided he should scram too, and he dashed out of the building, following the girl's form into the distance.
"Maricia!" He called, not knowing what else to call her. He gradually began to gain distance on her and finally ran along side of her, not talking, but just concetrating on the rhythm of his feet and the girl's breathing next to him.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Ria soon collapsed outside in the parking lot onto her knees, tears streaming down her face. Her whole body was shaking, and her scars stinging in pain. The tears just wouldn't stop, no matter how much she tried. She clenched her hands into a fist, keeping her face away from him as she tried to breath in quietly in order to calm herself down. But, she couldn't. She had know that people would bug her about these things. But, she had never imagined it to go this far.. She couldn't stop shaking and she didn't know why. Though, she also knew that she didn't want to be seen like this as she went to dig through her bag for something sharp. The pain needed to leave. It just had to.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Rhys jerked the bag away from her as soon as he realized what she was doing. He knelt down beside the crying girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maricia?" He said gently, wanting to help but not knowing how.
He thought about how much he wanted to rewind the time and get her out of the grip of that kid before he said that hurtful comment. Nothing would ever be the same for her at that school. He didn't even know she'd done that herself. He would have inferred her captors had done that while she was being held against her will...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Ria looked up at him. "Give... give me back the bag... please..." she choked out while crying, the tears beginning to stop as she reached back out for the bag. She shuddered under his touch and winced away at first, before allowing herself to relax under the touch. "And don't call me Maricia. Please... It... just don't. Ria is easier anyways...." she said, her full name sneding memories back into her head without a stop button. Her fingers managed to clasp around the bag again, this time, not fumbling around and grasping her pocketknife. She shoved it into her jean pocket before leaving the bag there and standing up, bolting off into the trees and then sitting down before he reached her. She rolled up her pantleg, seeing the line of scars and then placed the sharp edge of the pocketknife against her skin before allowing it to cut in, making another perfectly parallel line before starting to do another, the tears now stopping, her breathing beginning to head back to normal as the pain was released.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

"Ria." Rhys murmured, letting the name roll around his tongue. "Pretty... Hey!" He shouted, bolting up as she shoved the knife in her pocket and darted away, leaving the bag sitting on the sidewalk. He picked it up - carefully making sure he didn't drop anything - and carried it over to Ria, where she sat under a tree, digging the knife into her leg.
His eyes flew open and he dropped the bag, all care for whatever was in there gone, and rushed to her side.
"Stop, stop stop," he repeated over and over, grabbing the knife away from her. The sight of red blood glistening in the dying light of the Sun made him feel faintly sick - he'd never liked blood - and he gently put his hand on the cut, trying to staunch the flow of blood.
"Don't." He whispered. Rhys desperately wanted to ask why she did it, why she insisted on cutting herself. Then maybe he'd be able to help her. But it was probably too personal, and besides, he knew he wouldn't tell anyone why he did - if he did, which he couldn't imagine doing - and he was much more trusting than Ria.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Ria bit her lip, looking at his hand. "It scabs up better if you just let it flow. I didn't hit a vein. I promise..." she said, lifting his hand off of her leg and reaching towards her bag slowly. She had a tiny bit of guaze in there, so that she could stop something like this incase if she needed to release the pain again. Pulling the guaze out, she ripped the package open with her mouth and cleaned up the basic of the blood off of her leg before ripping off that part and then wrapping it around her calf. She offered him part of the guaze to wipe off his hands, leaning back against the tree, the tears threatening to come back as he had taken away her one form of release. "Might I ask why it is you care..." she said, closing her eyes and sitting there quietly, still aggrivated that he had taken away her pocketknife. She desperately wanted to grab out at the knife, but she didn't quite have the energy to fight with him right now, as he seemed quite a bit stronger than her

((Sorry. I'm doing like... three roleplays on three different sites right now. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Rhys accepted the gauze gratefully. "You seem prepared." He commented thoughtfully, wondering how often this happened to her. How often she felt the desire to... He sighed and let his mind wander before sitting in front of her, crossing his legs indian style.
"Might I ask why you care..."
His head shot up as he looked at her. "Why shouldn't I care?" He countered. "I'm a moral person. I don't like seeing people in pain. And you've had your share of it..." He trailed off, subtly hinting at her past predicament. "Nevertheless, I'm charged with showing you the good side of Hayden, and well, you just met the bad. I can't let that be your only impression of us." A wry smile lifted his lips, and he stared at her hopefully.

[[S'okay. I'm attacking my dog right now who keeps barking at me O.O]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Ria paused, opening her eyes as he countered her statement. It was then she realized that she needed to unfold her pantleg and she did so. "No one else has ever cared. My parents don't even care anymore. They never even tried to stop me..." she whispered, biting her lip and looking away. The good side of Hayden High? It didn't seem like there was one. Just... maybe one good person. "I don't think there will be a good side no matter where I go..." she said, dropping her head down and trying to stop herself from shaking, wrapping her arms around her waist. "Can I have the knife back?" she said, her doe-like eyes on his face as she asked. This was the first time she had made eye contact with anyone in such a long time. And anyone could see the full pain that was layered deep into them, but also the sincerity that was meant to say she wouldn't go about cutting herself, at least not at this moment.

((I always feel bad when I don't respond quickly. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

[[Me too xD But that's okay, maybe they'll assume I spent a lot of time putting creativity into it - which I didn't Very Happy]]

Rhys arched an eyebrow increduously. "Your parents didn't care?!" He asked, shocked with anger and surprise. But mostly anger. A parent should care about their kid and keep them from doing harmful things. Which obviously Ria's didn't.
"There's a good side to everything." He replied. "Had Jonathon not said those things, we wouldn't be out here having this lovely conversation." He chuckled, and handed her the knife. "Just... don't cut yourself.... at least as much."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Ria shook her head, gently grasping the knife and twirling it in her fingers for a few seconds before sighing and closing it up and then placing it back in her bag. "Parents thought it would stop. But, I can't..." she whispered, "The pain just... isn't as bad... it goes away when I do that..." She shuddered once, pushing away memories that tried to surface as she sat there. Blinking once she looked back at him, "I never got your name though..." she said, ripping off her nametag as she didn't plan on going back in there. Her fingers ripping it up into shreds as she sat there, mesmerizing her self in the task of doing it instead of reaching for the knife again. She had over thirty scars from cuts. Eight on each of her arms, and about ten or so on each of her legs. Though, she continued adding to those weekly so she just said it was over thirty, too lazy to count. Gently, she rubbed her arm, messing around with her braclets before looking back up to him.

((People just get mad at me. o.o))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

[[Really? Everyone I RP with is understanding O.o]]

"It makes the pain go away?" Rhys asked uncertainly, wondering how this was possible. Once he'd had a friend like this but then.. He stopped think and focused on Ria's long fingers, shredding her nametage. They were long and thin and delicate. Capable of artfully tearing a sheet of paper to tiny bits or driving a knife into her own skin. Suddenly, he felt a strong desire to reach out and grab her hand, to examine it and see how exactly this was possible. But he didn't. He just simply answered her qquestion.
"Rhys."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Ria blinked, looking at him quietly. She didn't expect him to understand where she was coming from. Few did. Yet, part of her kinda wanted him to, so she paused for a minute, thinking as he said his name. "Rhys..." she murmered, repeating it so she could see how it felt rolling off of her tongue. "Yea... it gets rid of the pain... it's like an outlet. I guess... All the emotional pain can't get out, because it's just... plaguing you. And... then you cause physical pain and it leaves. And once the cut has stopped stinging it doesn't bother you as much anymore...." she said, trying to figure out if it made any sense. She sighed having finished ripping up her nametag. She pulled her knees up to her chest and allowed her arms to dangle off of her knees before leaning her head back and closing her eyes, exhausted from the recent event but not really wanting to go home. That's the thing, with her at least, she was easily exhausted, and the will power it took to cut was something that left her so tired that she usually slept afterwards. But, she wouldn't let herself sleep right now, not with someone she barely knew.

((I have some very impatient roleplay buddies. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 pm

[[I can tell xD]]

Rhys nodded. "I think I see where you're coming from." He pondered her explanation thoughtfully before repeating it hihs own way to make sure he understood it.
"So when the emotional pain builds up inside, you don't know how to cope with it. So you counter it with physical pain to forget about it?"
It wasn't exactly what Ria said, but she was wrong. It didn't release it. It just made her temporarily forget the pain.
"You need a healthier release." Rhys grinned and stood up, offering his hand to help her stand with a wry smile.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Ria nodded her head, keeping her eyes closed as he repeated it for a second. She let out a tiny sigh, quite glad that someone could now understand at least the basis of where she was coming from. Opening her eyes she saw his outstretched hand and she stretched her arm out before allowing her fingers to delicately wrap around his hand. "I didn't have any other release... So it's just kinda stuck..." she whispered, pushing herself up off of the ground as she watched him carefully, unsure as to why she was telling him so much when she barely knew him.

(dinner soon)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

[[Same here]]

Rhys let a wide smile spread across his face as Ria took his hand. He was almost sorry when she let go - almost, but not quite.
"Now, to show you the fun stuff." He grinned and spread his arms wide. "Your own private tour and tourguide right here, at your disposal." He grinned and made a grand sweeping motion with his arm.
"You first, M'Lady."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Ria bit her lip, holding back laughter. Laughter, something she hadn't done since the kidnapping. "I think it is smarter if the 'tourguide' goes first..." she said, managing a tiny smirk, her calf now not really enjoying the idea of walking on it. But, she quite enjoyed the physical pain over memories. Silently, she watched his movements, prepared to bolt if it ever looked bad, and trust her, she bolted very easily.

((dinner now. Be back in like... 10-15 minnn))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Rhys pretended to think about it for a moment. "I suppose you're right..." He sighed with a grin and said in a merry voice, "Right this way ladies and gentlemen, I have some very interesting things to show you all!"
He walked along the deserted sidewalk around the school, poiting out various objects of interest to his follower.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next