Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Bella looked up at him and her eyebrows furrowed when she saw his eye changing color? She must really be loosing it. "Th-thanks." She muttered before throwing the water up. "Damn Dominic." She swore softly and then hoped Rhys hadn't heard it. Dom gave her something to 'spike' her up the previous night and now she was facing the consequences.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Battycatty :3 **Warning: Mature Content**

Post  Batcat Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Rhys swore and pushed his contact back in. He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the name but didn't say anything. "You have to go home." He said simply, stating that she was in no condition to stay at school. "Should I go tell Ms. Maloney?"
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm

"N-n-no," Bella stuttered, eyes wide. "Don't make me go home please." She begged and then looked down. She hoped he didn't notice the absolute fear in her voice when she said home. She hated home. Most days she found somewhere else to sleep even if it was outside in some alley. Home was the worst place to be.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Rhys turned around. "Well, you can't stay here. You'll get everyone else sick. Is there anywhere else you want to go?" He asked hesitantly. He knew full and well he couldn't offer his place; Miguel and Maria would skin him alive - probably literally. Consider it one of their fun games...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 am

"I-I'm not sick," Bella snapped, she didn't have any other place to go but under a bridge somewhere. She was NOT going home. "It's just something I ate is all." She explained, rather softly. It was true, she knew it was that stuff Dominic had given her the previous night. She definately wasn't getting sick. "I just need a minute." She told him and took another sip of her water. "I have Therapy today anyways, I can't go home before I go to that." She fought the urge to throw up again and swore under her breath. "L-let's just go back to class." She suggested.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Rhys arched an eyebrow. "What a coincidence..." He murmured. "Okay." Gently, he got a paper towel from a dispenser and handed it to her, still a non-threatening distance away. He smiled at her supportively. "Hooray for food poisoning." He whispered knowingly and sarcastically.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Bella actually smiled, a real smile for the first time in a long time before wiping her mouth. "Yeah, yay for food poisoning!" She whispered a twinge of laughter in her voice, before throwing the paper towel away and pulling her hair back into a loose ponytail. Bella shrugged and started to walk back to the classroom but turned to wait for Rhys.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Rhys smiled weakly at her and walked with her into the classroom. He sat in his usual seat across the room from her, but smiled at her from time to time. He tried to pay attention during class but kept thinking about how Bella had therapy. Could it be the same place? No, it was probably physical therapy. She probably sprained an ankle or sometehing... He sighed and shrank down into his chair.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Finally when class was out the teacher announced where the Therapy room would be and that it started in 15 minutes. Bella jumped out of her seat, avoiding all the guys and the student teacher at all costs. She actually ended up bumping into Ms Zeiger (that's her name? *shugs*) to avoid bumping into a boy from their class. She walked over to her locker and stood on her tiptoes to undo the lock and then shove her books in.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 pm

[Maloney actually but who cares P:]

Rhys watched her rush out of the room at the mention of therapy, and thought it ironic. He shrugged it off thought and headed out of the room and to his locker. He sighed and locked his locker, winding around the familiar hallways until he came to the small, cozily lit room.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Bella was already sitting in the room and looked up with wide eyes at Rhys. "H-hi." She said softly and then looked down at her hands, she was wringing them furiously.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Rhys smiled weaklyat her. "Hi." He said back softly, his voice cracking slightly. He sat down in the chair across from her to wait until the therapist came in.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

((Sorry about my last post. Haha, it was wicked short!))

Bella glanced around and when no other students entered the room she bit her lip. "Great," She muttered under her breath. When the therapist walked in she looked down at her desk. A man. That was the last thing she wanted.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:09 am

Rhys groaned in irritation. "Thanks." He muttered to Bella sarcastically. Then he saw the therapist.
The guy was Mexican. He put his head in his hands and moaned softly to himself. The terapist started, "Now, you know why you're both here, but why am I here? To help you overcome your fear." He smiled encouragingly to both of them, but didn't reach out to touch them. He sat himself firmly in the chair across from them.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am

Bella swallowed hard and forced her gaze up to look at the man. She prayed they wouldn't have to express their fears in front of each other, that would be a nightmare. She sat and listened hands wringing each other together to the point that they were a bright red color. Her blue eyes stared blankly at the wall while she wished she was not sitting in the room with two men right now.

((Teheh! I figured it out about Rhys! Yay! his contact falling out, the one dark brown hair! Yay! I did it! Very Happy Lol, sorry slightly excited with myself. Wink))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 am

[I can't reply cause I'm at school but he's a trafficking victim. Meh.]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

((Okey dokey!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Rhys snorted. "What exactly are we going to do." His eyes narrowed in suspiscion, and he couldn't keep the accusation out of his voice. The therapist sighed.
"We're going to be doing a lot of partner projects. We'll meet every day. I've been chosen specifically because of your two... conditions." He chose the word carefully. He looked back and forth between Rhys and Bella, keeping his eyes only on theirs.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Bella nodded, not really agreeing, "What do you mean by partner projects?" she asked, voice filled with curiosity. She brushed her hair behind her ear again before stealing a glance at Rhys. She sighed and looked down at her feet which were hanging down about an inch from the ground, they were just high chairs she told herself. She shrugged and continued to listen to the teacher.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

"You'll have a topic every day that you'll draw from a hat-" The therapist pointed to a black hat -"and you'll have to discuss it with each other, take notes on what the other thinks, and write a summary about your opinions. Also, you'll have a weekly assignment which I am still deciding on. If you guys do good enough, the school's allowed you to get extra credit." He smiled encouragingly.
Rhys snorted. "Great." He muttered under his breath and reached into the outsstretched hat. "Global Warming Causes" He read out loud to Bella. "Easy." He pulled out a notebook and pen. "It's caused by the industry and all the burning of fuel."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Bella looked down and swallowed thickly, "How 'bout you think and I write?" She suggested looking at her feet still. It was hard to take in everything she learned at school when she was constantly scared to death of the other students. When she saw the look on the therapist's face she felt her face growing hot. She hated being stupid she was failing school except Creative Writing class, she got an A or A+ on each assignment usually. Writing was one thing she could do, but it was always dark and eerie, no light, just black and white. Bella waited for Rhys' reaction as she sat there staring at her feet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"This is supposed to be a debate." The therapist piped in, before quietly returning to the book he was reading. Rhys smiled apollogetically and handed her apiece of paper. "Hm... do you know exactly what global warming is?" He asked, hesitantly, not wanting to put her on the spot.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Bella looked down at her lap then back up at Rhys with an embarrassed childish look on her face, "When the glaciers are melting and they think that the total land mass is getting smaller?" She asked praying she was right but having a feeling she was wrong. She forced her lips upward in a smile then looked back at the paper.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm

"You certainly have the effects right." Rhys laughed. "Though the causes.... the Earth is surrounded by a layer called the ozone layer. This is a layer of oxygen molecules with three atoms of oxygen. This filters out the UV rays keeping people safe from harmful radiation. Follow me?" He asked, almost in a teacher-ish way.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

"You're way too smart for reality." Bella blurted out before she covered her mouth with her hand. Face turning a bright crimson shade. He wasn't way to smart, she was just stupid. Her gaze turned back to her feet as she bit her lip, she couldn't cry she had made it virtually impossible for herself. So she just sat there.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next