Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Jaynehkins :D

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Polo and Jaynehkins :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Jaynehkins :D

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am

Before Nicko had time to think fast enough he fell to the ground and blackness took over his world.

Jayne stirred and blinked several times, trying to fight the flashback the ran through her mind. When she finally got her eyes open everything around her was spinning. She looked up at Laiko for a moment and her face went pale when she saw Nicko laying on the ground. She groaned and raised her bloodied hand back to her head before swallowing thickly. "Ni-" she managed to squeak out. Now, she was scared of this strange boy, Laiko. What had he done to Nick to bring him down? Nicko had never fallen to the ground like that. She was so confused. She thought Nicko was the strongest one. He had preyed on her because she was pure and could do no evil, thus the reason that she couldn't fight back when he cornered her. And neither could she tell of the things he did to her, because that was part of the deal. She knew he could find her no matter where she was. She could tell Nicko was still breathing and then looked up at Laiko everything was doubled and her eyes stung with tears. "Wha- happe-" stuttered trying to push herself up off the ground. She hissed when her head pounded with excruciating pain.
"Damn." She swore softly taking her hand from her head which was now soaked in blood. Looking up at Laiko again she silently begged for help, then didn't know if that was a good idea.

((Hmm, I'm still thinking about what he is... hard decision. I've never been such a bad person before! Ehe! *smirks devilishly* Tis interesting and quite challenging at the same time.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm

((Okay, this is going to suck, because I'm a tired Polo with a terrible writer's block... Please forgive me! XD ))

When Nicko crumpled to the ground, Laiko's eyes lit up with savage pleasure, and he leaped toward the boy like a lion pouncing on its prey...
Laiko was about to strike the finishing blow, when suddenly, something stopped him. A weak, feminine voice caught his attention - the single syllable sounding painful and pathetic.
Laiko recognised Jayne's voice, and suddenly, his senses returned to him.
Laiko blinked in surprise, swaying dizzily as he tried to remember where he was.
He was on the street... But why was he hear?
That girl - she was Jayne - but who was she? What was she?!
For a moment, his thoughts were so scrambled that he barely remembered... But then it all came rushing back.

"Wha- happe-" Jayne's stuttered words caught his attention, and Laiko hurried to her side - helping her up and supporting her.
It was only then that he noticed Nicko. His eyes widened in shock, and his knees weakened so much that he feared he'd send both Jayne and himself crumpling to the ground. He didn't, though. Somehow, he held himself straight.
"D-Did... I do this...?" Laiko questioned timidly, his eyes wide with fear, and his expression aghast as he looked down on Nicko's still form.
"I- I" Laiko stammered hopelessly, unable to get the words past his quivering lips.
Already, his innocent green eyes were moistening - gleaming beautifully with unshed tears.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 pm

"N-n-n-no." Jayne stuttered several times before finally getting the word out of her mouth. "I-I-I just have a stressed triggered problem." She lied to him softly, swaying slightly as she leaned on Laiko for support. Her head pounded and she could scarcely keep her sapphire eyes to stay open. "Then, I p-pass out." She raised her bloodied hand to her head again and hissed loudly when pain bolted through her. She wished so badly she could tell Laiko what Nicko had been doing to her. But all she could say was, "Is he going to be alright?" Her voice was soft and trembling. "What happened to him?" She asked him softly as she blinked several times trying to keep herself in reality.

((Oh it's okay. Mine was sucky too. Haha.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Laiko heard Jayne's words, but he was barely listening. He was in a panic.
"What have I done?" He murmured, grabbing his head in his hands as though scared it might explode and staggering backwards in shock.
"W-what... What have I...?" He trailed off, his voice cracking with hidden tears.
Drawing in a few steadying gasps of breath, Laiko stepped unsteadily over to Nicko and dropped to his knees beside him. He pressed his fingers against the boy's neck and waited a moment...
Throb.
Relief pulsed through him like the blood through Nicko's veins, and Laiko released a shaky sigh of relief.
"He's alive!" He gasped, and with that, he promptly dissolved into a pathetic heap of tears - his bright, innocent eyes wide with grief.
Hot, wet tears rolled down his cheeks, and as they spilled to the ground, Laiko reached up and touched his face in bewilderment.
"W-what am I...?" He stammered softly to himself, watching the tears drip from his shaking fingers with disbelief.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Jayne found her breathing growing heavy and she groaned as pain enveloped her whole body again. "You didn't do anything." She said softly and let her knees buckle as she collapsed to the ground next to Laiko.
Letting out a hiss she squinted before squeezing her eyes shut. "I don't care anyways." She admitted then a horrible pain snapped in her and caused the world to spin. "I mean, if you hurt him, I don't care." It happened again and this time she whimpered softly, she hated how Nicko could control her like this. "I mean, I care, but it's alright." She braced herself for more pain but when it didn't come she sighed slightly in relief. The problem was, Nicko would never die. Not unless he was killed by one like himself, and then it would cause him and the murderer to be destroyed. She brushed her black bang out of her face to reveal her now dull icy blue eyes.
"He'll be fine Lai." She said comfortingly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2