Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Ria bit her lip and looked up at the mention of the earlier accident. She gulped, feeling horrible before whispering, "ma'am... The accident was just that, an accident. He swerved to get out of the way of a car that was in the wrong lane, and he didnt see the other car soon enough. He overcorrected and thats when it happened... But, the butcherknife i will take the blame for seeing as how the people were after me..." then, she fell silent, her eyes filled with sadness and guilt. It was true - if he died, she was the one to blame. In fact, she already blamed herself for most of it. Shutting her eyes she held back the tears amd slowly edged towards the door. "Im sorry for all the hurt ive caused your family. But, really, he is all I have left, ma'am and i cant bare the thought of loosing him anymore than you can..." she whispered before looking to Don as if to say she would be back later and then slid out the door amd down the hall, feeling watched again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Don watched her go, his jaw set tightly.
"Mom. Get out. Tell Ria to come back, then leave." He said softly, looking his mother square in the eyes. He saw the hurt there, and guilt flashed in his, but then went back to an icy, furious fire. His mother nodded once, then turned and went outside. She told Ria to go back in, then left.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Ria stood outside of the hospital, a few men in black eyeing her and she shifted her weight a bit uncomfortably. As his mother came over the one that had been approaching her backed away, not wanting to create a scene in a public place. Biting her lip she shook her head in annoyance. No, she wasn't going to ruin a mother-son relationship. "I don't want to ruin your relationship with Don, that's not my goal..." she said, a sadness in her voice as she looked at her. "I understand how important it is, because I don't have one. And I'm trying so hard to not disappoint you, but I can't change the fact that people hate me, that people have been coming after me since I got free." she paused, choking back the lump in her throat, "But, I love Don... and I can almost promise anyone that I wouldn't be here without him, one way or another..." she whispered, before watching as the mother left and then spinning on her heel. She went to the church inside the hospital before crying and praying for about thirty minutes. Praying for Don's safe recovery, and for those people that wanted to torture her to leave her alone. Finally, when she felt like herself a bit more she went back to Don's room and stood against the door frame, watching him. "Don, don't push your mother away. You don't know what its like to not have one..." she whispered, closing her eyes and shaking away the tears since she had promised herself she would cry anymore. She needed to be strong. And, she would try.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

"Ria...it's not that I want to push her away. But...she needs to accept my decisions, no matter what they are. If she can't do that then no matter how we change what happened today, it's going to repeat itself. Until she can learn to accept you, and my choices, she's only pushing herself away." He sighed. He patted the space beside him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Ria sighed and shook her head, "I'm so serious, make-up with your mother. Yes, she might have to accept some decisions, but you shouldn't shove her away. I don't care where I stand with her, but you can't lose this relationship..." she whispered before looking up at him and then sat down beside him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"Ria.." He warned, then sighed. "Fine, if it would make you happy, I will." He kissed her forehead, but only halfheartedly. His mind was elsewhere at the time.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Ria looked at him, "Yes. It will..." she said with a tiny sigh. "Don... what's wrong?" she said, cocking an eyebrow, sadness on her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

"Its...nothing. Just...what if I don't get out of this? You know..." He didn't want to say if I come out of this alive because the thought terrified him "if I don't get better. What will you do? What will my sister do?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Ria bit her lip. "I... won't be here." she said with a sigh, "and your mother and sister will grieve..." she murmured, meaning she would die if he wasn't here, if he didn't make it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

He narrowed his eyes. "No, Ria. If I don't make it, I need you to promise me that you'll stay here, and you'll find someone else. I need you to do that for me."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Ria shook her head determinedly. "I will not. Don, they are still following me - the men that attacked you. If they do catch me, who knows what will happen. And, I highly doubt anyone else will see past the fact that I was kidnapped and such. I'm either eye candy and torture worthy, or I'm something they don't want to get near. I can't deal with that. I can't." she said closing her eyes, her locks of hair falling into her face and covering her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

"Ria, listen to me." He put his hands on her cheeks and turned her head so she was looking at him. "Ria, you have to promise me that. If I don't make it, then there has to be someone else out there for you. That's how the world works. That's how God works. I'm not much of a religious person, but I know there's some sort of God out there. And he wouldn't let me die without you if there wasn't someone else. So, I need you to make that promise for me. Please, Ria. It's what I need."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Ria's lower lip trembled as she fought back the tears. "Don..." she said, the tears welling up into her eyes.. "I... I just can't..." she said before looking to him and then closing her eyes again. "I can't promise that..." she whispered, "I can't go through the torture all over again. My parents stopped caring. I wouldn't be hurting anyone if you are gone. Okay..." she said before the tears slid down her cheeks.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 pm

"Ria, please. I love you. I always will, no matter what. But I need to make sure that you'll be alive even if I'm not." Then he kissed her, as if it was for the last time.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Ria leaned in and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck before dropping her head into his shoulder and crying. "Why does it matter if I'm not here if you aren't, Don? Why?" she said between a few sobs, not wanting to let him go. He couldn't die. He couldn't leave her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"I just...I feel like you need to be. It seems like something that just...is supposed to be."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

"Don. Why? Im not promising it. Because i honestly dont think I can hold to it..." she said her voice breaking. "I love you. And you have to make it through. You promised me youd never leave me..." she said, her tears falling harder as she leaned into him, no hope left in her system.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Don sighed.
"Okay, dont promise it. But I want some type of closure." He sighed. He was almost positive he was going to die. He could tell when the doctors came to look in on him. They're faces would turn grim, and they'd always adjust something. It was so frustrating.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Ria bit her lip and gently nodded her head. "Ill try..." she choked out before pulling back and looking at him. "But you cant give in. You just, you cant..." she said her eyes red from the tears as she glanced into his eyes. Hers showed no hope, and she could see hers reflected in his. "God, Please Don. Please..." she whispered finally.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Don didn't say anything, just kissed her and wrapped her in his arms. "Ria, I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes as tears slid down his cheeks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Ria felt her gut sink. "Don..." she said, fear causing her voice to tremble as she collapsed into his hold, feeling his wet face against the top if her head. "Oh. Don. No..." she said, her whole body trembled now. She was going to lose him, wasnt she?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

[oh my god...I spent like ten minutes typing my reply...and my iPad froze on me....UGGGHHHH. Gimme a while to remake it -_-]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

((Awww okie dokie))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"Dont worry, angel. I'm not going anywhere." He opened his eyes and took her hand in his. "Im always going to be here." He told her, moving her hand to her heart. He kissed her gently, almost as tentatively as the first time they had kissed. "I love you."

[okay. This is not what I spent ten minutes on xD that's gonna go in my next reply.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Rias heart dropped. She kissed him back tears streaming down her face. "Its not the same... I cant feel you... I cant see you... I cant hear you. Don. Its not the same..." she said hiding her head in her chest. "I need you here..." she said between sobs.

((oh lord. And i cried... O.o))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum