Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 15 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

[Oh...well then we're gonna have a tearfest.]

"I know but...it's what has to be." He wiped her tears away, and kissed her again. "I love you. Don't forget that." He sighed and leaned back against the pillow, smiling at her. "Youre my beautiful angel." He sighed again and closed his eyes. "I think I'm going to sleep for a bit." He said, his voice fading to soft snores. His breathing evened out, and the heart rate monitor slowed. The beeping got more spaced out, and the lines got lower. His breathing slowed and then stopped all together. The line went flat, and a continuous loud beeping resounded throughout the room.
Doctors came rushing in, checking machines and pushing buttons. It was a huge mess, doctors bustling about. They seemed to finally noticed Ria, and hurried her out of the room. The brought out the defibrillators and began shocking his chest. Rub, shock. Rub, shock. Nothing. He was gone.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 15 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Ria got shoved out of the room kicking and screaming, fighting against the nurses. "Don. No. Don! You promised me. You... You..." her voice broke and she fell to her knees, the nurses carefully lowering her. "Don you promised you wouldnt leave me. You promised..." she said tears streaming from her eyes and down her cheeks. She continued repeating that he had promised her over and over again between sobs and it came to the point where one of the nurses came over and tried to calm jer down. "He promised me..." she sobbed into the nurses shoulder as she was rocked back and forth, "its.... Its all my fault.... They were coming after me... He shouldnt have tried to stop them... He promised me..." she said before she stopped talking and just cried in the nurses arms.

((God. Couldnt see the screen))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

[I shed like...quite a few tears.]
[but don't worry. I have another charrie:3]

The nurse held Ria.
"Im sorry sweetie. I really am. But...it was his time. It's not your fault." She stroked her hair, trying to calm her down.
"I have to call his parents...I'm really sorry." The nurse gave her a sympathetic look before standing and going to the phone.

[time skip to the funeral?? o.o]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 pm

((You arent cool. I liked Donnie!!!! Why does everyone kill the characters i like?!))

Ria bit her lip but nodded solemnly. She sat against the wall of his room staring blankly at the shape of his body under the blanket

one week later

Ria, in a black dress, her usual black makeup, and black pumps arrived at the funeral. She couldnt look at anyone. She knew it was her fault. It was all her fault. Tears were already in her eyes as she headed towards the seats. She sat away from his mother and sister, almost certain that they wanted nothing to do with her. Looking at his picture she shook her head. "he promised me..." she whispered, tears welling up and blurring her vision.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm

[I loved him xD]

Dons mother and sister were sitting at the front. Tears were spilling out of their eyes, not stopping. His sister looked around, and her blue eyes found Rias. She stood and walked over.
"Ria, I want you to know neither my mom or I blame you. I still like you, you're really nice. I just wanted you to know." She sighed and turned away, heading back to her mom.
A boy sat down next to Ria, his eyes red and puffy from tears.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

((I still like Don better -snorts- Ill try and work with the newbie though...))

Ria nodded her head and looked up at the sister, eyes red. "Thanks..." she said before closing her orbs for a few moments. When she reopened her eyes she noticed a new person sitting next to her, and she immediately tried to keep herself from sobbing as more tears slid down her cheeks.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

[psh. You'll learn to love him! He's a cutie. X3]
[oh but when I was searching for a pic of him, the pic I used for Don popped up and I started bawling D:]

He looked at her.
"Ah, I'm Evan. Don's cousin...of sorts." He looked at the casket, and new tears formed and slid down his face. He sighed and looked down, resting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands.
"Definitely not going to be the same without him..." He murmured.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

((DONNNN. -dies- I want my donnie back -sobs-))

Ria glanced up at him and slowly nodded her head. "Ria... His girlfriend..." she said quietly watching the boys actions and then following his gaze to the casket. He had promised her. And he had left her. Did he even fight it? He had promised her...
"No... It wont..." she choked out, pushing her hair out of her face before she wrapped her arms around her neck, bowing her head down and shaking it slightly in disbelief.

((Cousin?! She. You. Ugh. ))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

[of sorts! Cousin of sorts!! I couldn't think of anything better!!!]

He looked her over. "Im so sorry." He sighed and looked down again, his blonde hair falling slightly over his eyes. "He was definitely something else, that's for sure."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am

((Friends. They better be effin friends. Dx -dies- really close friends. O.e))

Ria bit her lip and nodded her head not able to speak knowing she would break down. She couldnt do this. She couldnt sit there as everyone payed their respects and they buried him. He wasnt supoosed to be dead. "he..." she broke, "its my fault..." she whispered, guilt flashing over her as she looked up and caught sight of a brown and green eyed man standing in the back. Her heart stopped and she closed her eyes. No, please dont let him be here. Please....
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

[okay. How about this. They're dads were really good friends, like brothers, so they would always joke and say they're cousins, nd so then they just started introducing themselves as cousins o.o]

"I highly doubt that. It was just his time." He sighed. He felt like one of those mimicking birds. That's what everyone had told him. Evan, it was his time. Evan, he's in a better place. God, it pissed him off. His fists clenched and his jaw tightened.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

((That will work. :3))

Ria shook her head. "No. If he hadnt tried to save me... He would still be here..." she said before looking at Evan. She moved away a little when she saw his jaw and fists clenched, a glimmer of fear shifting through her eyes. She took this time to look back and immediately her eyes fell on the man from earlier. He was right behind her. Anxiety shot through her body and she tensed up looking forwards again, her face slightly paler than before. Don. I need you here...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 am

[yay:3]

"That still can't be your fault. But I'm really sorry." He turned and saw the guy, then leaned over slightly.
"Umm...who's that guy?" He asked, thoroughly creeped out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am

Ria felt her body beginning to tremble from the tension in her lower back. She glanced back to Evan, nothing but fear and pain in her eyes. She leaned in, so the man couldnt hear. "He... Hes the one that killed Don..." she choked out before sitting straight again, suddenly feeling a hand on her shoulder, not daring to look back at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

"That. Bastard." Evan's jaw tightened again. "You need to tell someone. Like...now." He whispered, glancing back at the guy. "Before I punch his face in."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

"I... I cant..." she said squirming free of the mans grasp for a few seconds, just long enough to slip the detectives card out of her pocket and place her hand, with the card in it ontop of Evans before he yanked her back against the bench, leaning forwards, his lips brushing her ears in a hushed tone. "You arent getting out of here alone. Coming with me. Try and leave, youll end up like Don here," the harsh voice whispered to her, his fingernails digging into her skin. More tears slid down her face as she winced in pain trying to get away from him.

((Figured it would cause some nice drama))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Evan looked at it. His eyes widened with understanding.
"Ill be right back." He looked at her with sympathy, just as if he hadn't noticed anything. He went to the bathroom, and pulled out his phone. He dialed the number.
"Um, I'm at the funeral of Donovan _____. Yes. I think the man who killed him is here, and I think Don's girlfriend is in danger." He paused. "Okay, thank you." He hung up then went back, his eyes looking like he just had another good cry.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am

Ria looked at him, her face completely pale as the service started. She couldnt do this. She ducked her head, unable to look at the slideshow of pictures, tears already streaming down her face. As the music began to play her body began to wrack with sobs. The man sat behind her the whole time, pretending to care, but really just keeping an eye on her. She hoped Evan had called. She couldnt be taken back to that abandoned hospital. She couldnt go through that torture again. She wasnt built for it. Part of her wanted to end everything, join Don. But her heart pounded in annoyance telling her that he wanted her to stay here, and move on. How could she do that when someone was after her, though? She was putting everyone in danger by being here.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

Evan watched the slideshow. He patted her leg, dropping a note he had written.
I called it said. New tears formed in his eyes as pictures of him and Don showed up on screen, two little boys playing in a sand box. On swings. Sipping juice boxes. Playing soccer, lacrosse, basketball, and even football together. He closed his eyes, tears sliding his cheeks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 am

Ria looked up at him, a signal of thanks to him. She moved a bit closer as the man grabbed her shoulder again, "dont be stupid..." he warned and she gulped, fear rushing through her viens, crying a bit harder now. Don. Why did you leave? she said trying to watch the slideshow. She already knew that there were no pictures of the two of them. She didnt think any had been taken. But she was proved wrong when she saw one of Don with his armed wrapped around her, chin on her head. She was asleep in his arms, and part of her guessed that his sister had taken it. She cried even more, the tears not stopping no matter how much she wiped them away.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 am

Evan saw the picture, and he couldn't help but smile. They obviously had really cared about eachother. It was a cute picture, definitely Facebook profile picture worthy. He sighed and shook his head. He glanced over at her. Just then cops burst in, along with a detective.
"Everybody up!" A female cop yelled, pointing her gun around the room. "We're looking for Evan Charles." Evan blinked, and raised his hand.
"That would be me." He gulped. The slide show stopped. "And that's the guy." He pointed to the man with a brown and green eye.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 am

The man bolted to his feet and grabbed Ria, yanking her to his chest and pulling out a gun. "I get to leave with her. And no one gets hurt..." he said as he slwoly cut off her air. "Help..." she choked out between gasps for air. After a few minutes of depleting air supply she began to feel light headed and fell limp in the mans arms. Immedately she was tossed over his shoulder like a potatoe sack. He repeated his deal.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 am

"Sir, put the girl and the gun down." The female officer told him, and she and all her colleagues pointed the guns at him. They were locked and loaded, ready to fire. There were about five of them in all, not including the detectives. There were three of those. So in all they had 8 guns pulled on him, and 8 trained professionals using them.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

When he realized there was no exit he dropped Ria, not even bothering to put her down slowly, and causing her head to crash into the corner of the bench, blood slowly dripping from the wound. Then, he went to his knees, lowered the gun, kicked it away and backed away from her as one of the cops came over and handcuffed him, the rest of them still pointing the gun at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

Evan ran over to Ria.
"Ria?" He asked, touching her head. He lifted his hand away. Red. He looked around. "Anyone a doctor here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum