Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee Empty Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Uh yeah xD we didn't really discuss a plot. Idc where it goes but it'll be fun to see;] I have some twists in mind. So yeah. Yaayyy

.Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

[my character prolly won't be as epic xD I just let them unfold themselves...i'm weird like that. I rarely ever use the same character more than once.]

Donnovan Smith(Don)
http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/51574-2/mediun+teen+hairstyle+with+long+swept+bang+pictures.jpg
Spirited, headstrong, and super stubborn. Donnovan does not like being told what to do. He doesn't talk about his family, or his past, and he's seen as a 'rebel' of sorts.

[i'm lazy...so...yeah. you'll find out more about him later. *nodnod*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 pm

(xD he is hott. Anyways. Fine with me. I always use her. She is me minus the abuse and kidnapping. XD)

(Omg. Typing this is gonna be horrible. )

Ria awoke to the rays of light filtering onto her face, gently she allowed her feet to rest on the floor of her room. Her white, bare room which bore absolutely no personal affects whatsoever because all of them reminded her of her kidnapping no matter how unrelated it was. Carefully she slipped into a quick shower. The scent of the shampoo and the warmth reminding her that nothing was happening. Silentlu she dried her hair and did her makeup before straightening her locks. Then she slipped into a pair od dark denim jeans and flowy grey shirt. She placed a bunch of bracelts on both of her arms to hide the scars from her cutting. It had become a habit that she would create a line of a fresh wound each time after he got ontop of her and did whatever he pleased whispering random words to her while she tried to block it out. But each time she cut it got deeper and she had eight on each arm, more up and down her legs as he became more consistent about it making her more of his toy. Quicklu she pulled on a pair of pumps before rushing to her car and heading towards school.

(Sorry for any typos. Neutral)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:53 pm

[isn't he?! hahah xD]

Donnovan slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. He took a quick shower and basically just dried his hair with a towel, brushed it, then went and changed. He pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans(boys skinnies!) and a plain grey t-shirt. Despite his thinness he was muscular, a lean sort of body. He was a lacrosse player, and that was based more on speed and agility than strength. He pulled on a jacket and went back into the bathroom to brush his teeth, and his hair was of course perfect.(i envy boys for that -_-) He headed downstairs, took a bite of an apple then grabbed his keys and headed out to his truck. He started the radio and drove off to school.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm

(i was like -drool-. I envy that too. Im like. Grr. I wanna not have to worry bout my hairr)

Ria finally arrived at school and she sat really unsure in her car. Her mind was whirling around her for a few minutes until she finally grapsed herself enough to stand up and grab her things. Her eyes fluttered around taking everything in as she headed towards her locker. When she got there she grumbled something about school incompetence before twirling in her combination and yanking it open. She switched out her things before exiting the building, still having another twenty minutes to spare. She found a secluded tree and sprawled down underneath it. Immediately, she pulled out her sketchbook and began to continue the drawing of her cell, adding herself now in hopes that it might rid the memories from her mind if it was on paper.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 9:16 pm

[i know! i want to wake up and my hair be like perfect!!]

Don pulled up to the school and parked. He grabbed his bag and nonchalantly waltzed into the school. He went to his locker and tossed his stuff in, and then closed it. He walked out and got a lot of glances, mostly from girls. He ignored them and headed over to the tree he enjoyed sitting under. Then he noticed it was occupied. He narrowed his eyes and headed over to her. "Hey." He said, leaning against the trunk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Ria jumped, immediately closing her sketchbook and looking up. She took in one short breath her eyes darting around until her gaze fell on him and she bit her lip. "Um. Hey..." she murmered, pushing her hair back and causing her braclets to clang to her elbow freely showing the cuts just long enough for someone to recognize before she dropped her hand again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Don glanced at her wrist, but said nothing. He had scars similar to hers, yet hers had seemed more recent. He hadn't cut himself in years. He looked her up and down. "Uh yeah, you're in my spot." He arched his eyebrows at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Ria nodded her head and stood up. "Sorry." she whispered, ducking her head slightly before standing up and beginning to walk off. Her body was trembling slightly by now as flashbacks entered her mind completely and tried to take her over.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 10:07 pm

"hey wait!" He called after her, jogging over to walk beside her. He could tell something was wrong, so despite his normal attitude he wanted to make sure she was okay. "Whats your name?" He asked, his voice gentler than before. "Im Don."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 9:45 am

Ria looked up blinking a few times. She had slowed down, used to being obedient as it usually kept her out of trouble. Her trembling was still present though not nearly as bad as before. She managed to make a few seconds of eye contact before looking away as she managed to say, "Ria..." she highly doubted much more would need to be said from her end as most people had recognized her from the news without her even saying her name. She bit her lip and glanced back up at him again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

"Oh. Cool name." He grinned at her, definitely not acting normal. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, and looked at her with a careless air. "Are you cold?" Don asked, noticing her trembling.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Ria shook her head, the trembling stopping completely. "No. I'm good..." she murmered quietly. She bit her lip and then stood there and glanced around the school lot. It was strange being back at a school again after everything that had happened. And already, she had made a bit of a fool of herself by taking someone's spot. One of her hands grasped her other arm as she stood there, having stopped since he was obviously going to talk to her anway.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Don bent over slightlyso he could look her in the eye. "Hey, you alright?" His voicewas sympathetic, almost worried. He liked this girl. Not in a dateable sort of way, no she was untouchable. To fragile. She was pretty, but still. He hoped he wasn't offending her or anything. "I mean, not to pry. But you seem a little...jumpy?" He phrased the last word as question, because he couldn't find the right word in his mind for how she was acting.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Ria bit her lip. Did her really not recognize her at all. "I'm shocked that you don't recognize my face. It's honestly a first." she said pausing. "Yea... I guess you could call it jumpy. Just had a lot of.... crap that happened in my past." she said, looking away as her eyes went void of everything and then looked back at him when some form of emotion was in her face. She looked back at him before pushing a few strands of hair out of her eyes and then watching her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

"Yeah no I don't watch a whole lot of tv. Weird, I know. Maybe you're kind of familiar, but I don't really know." He shrugged and watched her carefully. "So, where are you from, Miss Ria?" Don asked, a small smile creeping onto his face.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Ria managed a tiny laugh. "Texas..." she murmered before smiling quietly. She shifted her weight to her other foot and then watched him carefully. Maybe something about that would strike a memory in his mind. And if it didn't, well she might be in the clear for once. Well, at least until the rest of the school said something about it to him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm

"Oh. The Lone Star state. I see, which makes sense.. i mean it's all big and stuff so it's gotta get lonely." He shrugged again. "What's your next class?" He obviously didn't recognize her. Don hadn't been lying when he said he didn't watch much tv, he really didn't. Actually, he didn't watch it at all.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Ria paused, thinking over her schedule. "I think it's English..." she said before pulling out her schedule and checking her statement. "Yea. English." she confirmed before nodding her head. "Oh. You have no clue how not lonely the 'Lone Star' state is." she murmered with a tiny grin, finally relaxing completely.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 pm

"Mine too." He paused and looked up, then down. He shook his hair out of his eyes, and looked up at her. His icy blue gaze studied her face carefully. She had eased up, and a smile crept around the corners of his lips.
"So tell me about Texas."
He said, genuine curiousity in his voice. Everything about this girl intrigued Don, in ways no other girl had. It wasn't like the usual quick talk, quick kiss, quick end thing he was used to. Maybe they could be...dare he say it...friends. That would be new to him, being friends with a girl.
Without him realizing, the tugging at the corners of his mouth turned into his rather charming crooked smile, despite how much he hated it. It had come from his mother. When he realized he was smiling,nit quickly faded. He turned away, slightly embarrassed. He hoped she hadn't noticed, for he preferred for people to see him as he wished to be seen, which wasn't a smiling fool. He scuffed his foot on the sidewalk, rather an awkward and nervous movement on his part.
This girl, this...Ria made Don's stomach flutter. That was yet another new thing she had brought upon him. Yet he had already established to himself that she was untouchable. He mentally face-palmed himself, wishing all these thoughts would go away.
Sure, Don had thoughts. But he didn't ponder. He didn't dwell on things. It was always just a smooth ride for him. You go in, you cause a little trouble, then you leave. Easy as that. That's just been how he lived. No parents, non rules. He and his brother were always on the road. He had been at this school the longest in all his years, a full semester. He'd probably be gone next year though.
Suddenly he remembered where he was, and he looked back at Ria.
"Sorry, I zoned out there a little bit." He gave a sheepish shrug and silenced his train of thought.

[@~@ sorry that post is a mess. Far to much rambling.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Ria couldnt help but laugh. She liked his smile and she returned it. "Keep smiling and i might" she said her eyes flicking around the school grounds as she glanced upwards at him. "Well. It is really hot in the summers. It gets to like 100 plus everyday. There isnt a real thing as spring or autumn because it is either colder or insanely hot. A school this size would be considered small. The only true statement abput Texas is that everything is bigger in Texas. Strangely we dont have too many ranches even though everyone from out of state thinks that is all we are." she shrugged. "There really isnt too much on a broad spectrum. But you can ask more if you would like." she mused, running one of her hands through her hair and pushing it completely out of her face for a second before her bangs slid right back down over her eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 pm

"Sounds charming." He said, his voice monotone. He didn't like the sound of Texas. To many people, and no spring or autumn? Autumn was his favorite season. He didn't care much for extreme heat or extreme cold.

[sorry, bad post. Lost my muse xP]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Ria shook her head. "Not really." she murmered. A few people passed by directly behind her, accidently brushing her in the process. She jumped, turning around rather quickly, her body trembling at first and then stopping when she realized no one was there. Honestly, she felt quite idiotic. She glanced back up at him and bit her lip. Let's just pretend that didn't happen... she thought to herself.

(XD I'm trying to go and get some sort of twist in here. XD But. I don't have one at this moment...

You got any ideas?)

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 pm

He chuckled at her, then shook his head. "Its almost that dreaded time. We should probably head inside." He started walking, but made sure that she was coming too. Despite his insecurity, he continued to smile just for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Ria managed a tiny laugh. "yea. I guess we should..." she murmered before quietly following him into the school building. When she saw his smile she returned it, calming down quickly for some reason. She bit her lip as she looked around the school and took everything in. She hated big schools. Absolutely hated it. And as they walked down the hallway she heard a few people mention her name, and then kidnapping. One of which had the guts to come up and ask her. "Are you Ria? Ya know. The girl that kidnapped a couple years ago down in Texas?". The teenage boys voice was gruff and harsh as the words hit her. "urm. Yea. I am that Ria..." she murmered, biting her lip as she hid her head and kept walking very quickly away from everyone without running. How did she know that it would basically become a big old gossip fort. Oh. It had to already get spread. It couldn't wait until later. So much for starting over. He had to have been a fluke, not knowing at least. She slid down an empty hallway before sliding down the locker doors and hiding her head in her hands as she tried to push out memories which flooded in.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 pm

He watched her go, a little shocked by the boys question. He shook his head. What were they talking about? If that was her then...wow. That poor girl. He headed to his locker, grabbed his stuff, and headed to class. He sat down in the back and tapped his pencil on the desk as he zoned out. Students were filing into and the teacher began talking about...whatever subject he was in.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum