Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Ria managed to push the memories out with a few minutes before class started. Wipping along her eyes she pushed any tears off of her face before she stood up and headed into the room. She noticed that it was the same room as (insert his name in a second xDD) was in and she slid into an empty desk beside him. Quietly, she pulled out her notebook before attempting to pay attention to the teacher.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm

[it's okay I forgot his name too xD]

Don looked at Ria as she slid into the desk beside his and smiled. He resumed his zoning, figuring he'd get notes from some girl later. Or boy, if they were gay. For some reason he had a gay-dar.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

((xD I was like... o.o NAME?!))

Ria managed a smile back to him, before realizing that she had learned this before at her old school. Silently, she began to doodle again. This time, her subject was a crouching tiger, preparing to pounce.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

[hahahah xDD]

Don stared out the window then grew bored of daydreaming. He pulled out a pen and started to right stuff on his hand. A little controversial as far as sexuality, yes, but he was straight. Straight as a rainbow[Razz sarcasm noted].
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm

((Hope you dont mind me skipping to afterschool. ))

Ria sighed, gathrring her things as the last bell rang signalling the end of school. Immediately, she jerked up,pulling her things out of her locker and shoving them in her school bag before slipping out towards her red mustang.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

[I applaud you for that]

Don gathered his stuff quickly and headed out to the parking lot. He caught sight of Ria and saw his car was parked near hers. He headed over to his car and looked at her again. "Hey" he called over to her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Ria unlocked her car and shoved her things into the passenger seat before looking up. "Oh. Hey!" she said managing a smile as she shoved some of her hair out of her face.

((Gonna hop in the shower right now))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Don walked over to her and looked at her car. "Nice ride." He said, nodding with approval.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

"Thanks" she said quietly smiling and cocking one of her legs so that she was leaning onto her right hip comfortably.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"So...I was wondering if you were busy later?" He asked, running his fongers through his hair. He was sort of nervous, which was weird for him. Ria was the kind of girl that it seemed would turn him down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Ria shook her head gently, causing her hair to slide off of her shoulders and cascade down her back. "No. Not busy. Just some unpacking." she murmered shrugging lightly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 pm

"Would you...like to go on a walk? With me..." He said lamely. Normally he took girls to the movies, but he didn't want this to be a 'date' date.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Ria cocked her eyebrow when he said 'a walk' but she nodded her head with a tiny smile. "Didnt neccesarily pin you as a walk type person..." she murmered before pausing. "But it does sound better than unpacking. So.... Sure." she said, gently pushing her hair back behind her ear.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 pm

"Great!" He said brightly. "Meet me at Henderson Park around....5?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Ria nodded her head "sounds good" she murmered as she caught sight of the boy from that morning that had so gruffly pointed out her past. Immediateluly she slipped around to her front seat only a few seconds too late as he was already blocking the door. Biting her lip she took in a short breath as he opened his palm "give me the keys sweetie. No scum like you deserves something this nice. Did the news station pay you to talk or something?" Rias body froze before she shook her head. "No. You cant have my keys..." she said only to have him yank her towards him and start feeling her pockets for the keys. She tried to yank away in rage yelling, "get your paws off me!" though the fear was obvious in her eyes. Why couldnt some people just leave her alone?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Don heard something behind him as he was walking away, and turned to see some guy all over Ria. "Hey!" He called angrily, then ran over and tackled the jerk to the ground. He pinned him and punched him in the jaw. "Dont touch her." He growled at him. He aimed another punch for his face.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"Nice to know the scum has a body guard. How does it feel to know you wont get anything from her?" the boy said while squirming arounf just enough to get his arm free and then rolling over so that he was ontop of Don. "Seriously. Give it up" he said kneeing Don in the stomach. Ria watched in horror, her whole body trembling as she leant back against the car. "You wont get squat from the raped girl. She will run first chance she gets. She doesnt trust anyone." the boy snorted before standing up, brushing off his hands and walking off, his nose now bleeding. Ria stood there. How did he know. They hadnt broadcasted that part over the news. Silently, she slid down the side of her car, taking in a few deep breaths and trying to calm herself. She was still in shock over his last comment. Carefully, she pulled her keys out and unlocked her car so she could hop right in when she could move again. Her eyes staring blankly ahead as she fought back tears. Biting her lip she cautiously stood up, going over to Dons side and kneeling next to him. "Are. Are you okay..." she whispered, feeling her body still trembling.

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"Bastard." Don cursed, sitting up. He looked Ria. "Hey, hey don't worry about him. He's just some ass hole. All that stuff he said isn't true." He moved to touch her arm reassuringly, then thought better of it. "Come on, you should probably home." He pulled out a slip of paper with his number on it. He handed it to her. "Call, text, whatever. Let me know if that guy bothers you again. And if you still want to go to the park." He smiled reassuringly at her then headed to his car. He got in and watched to make sure she got to her car and left safely.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Ria nodded her head quietly and took the sheet of paper from him. She gently placed it into her pocket before slipping into her car and heading home. She would have spoken. But she didnt really have a mind right now to come up with things to say.

-An hour later 4pm-

Ria pulled out her phone and inserted his number into her contacts. Quietly she paused before texting him. "Its Ria... Not sure how much company ill be. But id still love to go if you are..." she sent befire curling up on her couch and turning on a rerun of Bones.

((Might head to bed soon. Let me know if you are gonna disappear or not. :3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Don felt his phone buzz and saw it was a text from an unknown number. He read it, saved the number into his contacts, and replied. "Yeah I'll still go. Are you sure?" He sat down on the couch and let his little sister take over the control. She turned it onto one of her taped shows...Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He said nothing but rolled his eyes. Shes a weirdo. He thought to himself, but didn't object to her choice of entertainment. It made her happy, so he wasn't going to ruin it.

[I probably will be going to bed soon, I have to get up early for a riding lesson[: ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Ria nodded her head mechanically before remembering he wasnt near her. Silently she laughed at herself. "Yea. Im sure" she sent back now in her comfortable pair of jeans and a loose, flowy navy tunic and a pair of flats. Her hair yanked up in a bun and all of her makeup washed off. It didnt matter anyways. He probably didnt really like her too much in the first place, just felt sorry for her, as most others did.

((I have to get up early for a riding camp also. XD so i understand. :3 ill get off when you do.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm

He smiled to himself, and looked down at what he was wearing. Yep, seemed fine. "K. I'll see you then." he sent back. He stood and looked at his little sister. "Ana, are you okay by yourself?" He asked the little blonde tween. "Yeah, yeah I'm. Fine." She waved him off, then looked over. Her blue eyes were knowing. "Who is she?" Ana asked, grinning. "No one." Don mumbled and walked upstairs. He sprayed a little cologne on and checked the time. He had a some time left. He walked downstairs and popped some popcorn. He poured himself a bowl, and then went and gave the rest to Ana.she melted herself some butter and poured it on the popcorn. "Ew." Don gagged, but she shrugged and went back to watching Buffy.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Ria sighed quietly blinking once at his response. Quietly she headed up the stairs, finding her nature smellinf perfume that really wasnt strong and then slipping into a pair of navy flats. At a quarter till she hopped in her car and began to drive. She made it to the park with five minutes to spare, not having realized it was so close to her house. So she sat in her car, music turned up just enough to calm her as she waited.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 pm

10 'till Don hopped into his car and drove to the park. It was pretty close to his house, but he was surprised to see Ria's red msutang already her. He parked and got out, walking over to her. He could hear her music playing and smiled. The tune was familiar to him, his sister played it all the time.

[*yawn* I'm sweepy so ima go to bed:3 nightie night!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Ria had origionally had her eyes closed. She opened them as the song finished to see Don walking towards her car. Silently, she turned her car off, pulling her hairband out and letting her hair fall down against her back in a waterfall-like motion before she slipped out of the car. "Hey..." she murmered, managing a light smile before shutting her car and locking it up. Then, she allowed her keys to fall into her back pocket.

((Yea me too. XD i was going to be like. - Im falling asleep. Night.

Tomorrow shall be fun. :3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum