Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"Hey." He responded, looking around. He was nervous. This was definitely not his usual comfort zone. Don ran his fingers through his hair and looked at her. "So...ah...ready?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Ria laughed quietly. "Yea." she said still laughing a bit. "So where are we going?" she murmered, gently running her fingers through her hair to get the knots out of it. He seemed a bit nervous, something she didn't quite expect from someone like him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Ladies choice." He gestured for her to lead the way, then waited.

[sorry I'm totally brain dead xP]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm

((xD I see. So you want drama, or calmness? LOL Because. I can always bring the dude from earlier back in, as if he had stalked her.))

Ria nodded her head, starting off towards the fountains, even though she really wasn't too sure about where she was going. But, considering how she could hear them, she figured she would be able to get there some how. "I haven't really been around here, and I'm pretty sure I might end up getting us lost. So. Sorry if I do." she apologized in advance, walking rather slow as she looked around, waiting for him to stay at her side.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 pm

[dramaaaaaaaa Very Happy]

Don nodded, and looked at her. His gaze softened as he watched her walk towards the fountains, and a small smile played across his lips. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and turned his attention to the sky. Don let out a contented sigh.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

((Drama it shall be :3))

Rua continued forwards her hips swaying slightly with each stride she took, her hair flowing from side to side, mocking her hips motion. But as she rounded the corner full of brush leading to the fountain someone grabbed her and yanked her behind them. She managed to let out a scream before they covered her mouth with ducktape. As she eyed that person she noticed it was the boy fron earlier. The one who had been trying to take her car. "How bout you just let me have all of you, you little slut" he cooed before sliding into a sitting position on her stomach and running his fingers along her shirt seam threateningly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Don stopped, mouth agape with shock. Then he heard her scream. He headed over, then stopped. He circled around the bush, and crouched low. He looked and saw the kid from before, on top of Ria. Fully clothed, thank god, but not for long he was guessing. He started thinking of some way to stop him. He probably had some sort of weapon.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Ria tried to scream again, the duct-tape making it impossible to do so, muffling everything and making it sounds like a mumble. She shook her head, memories flooding back into her mind. Both of his legs were pinning her arms down, and her legs were useless in a situation like this. She couldn't kick out at him. Silently, he moved to standing over her on his hands and knees, keeping her hands against the ground as he leaned down and began to kiss her along her neck, slowly moving down her shoulder until he was kissing around her chest. Carefully, he moved his left knee onto her left palm, keeping it down on the ground as his hand went under her shirt, forcing it off of her in one quick sweep. She let out a muffled sob, tears rolling down her eyes before forcing her knee up to her chest in an attempt to knee him in the crotch. But, he was lifting himself too far up and she couldn't reach. After a few more seconds of struggling she gave up and just lay there, not moving. Her eyes were closed, trying to block everything out as she had done so many times before. At this point, he took his shirt off, grasping the gun and tossing it into the bushes as it was getting in his way before continuing to kiss her, up and down her whole body.

((Dramatic enough? XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

[perfect >:3 ]

Don saw the gun, and his chance. In one fluent motion he picked up the gun and rolled over to the guy. He pointed the barrel at his head, with his hand on the trigger.
"Get off of her, now. Make one wrong move, and I'll shoot you, you little bastard." He growled, eyes filled with pure hatred.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 pm

((Naming the dude James. Because. He needs a name. It's beginning to bug me. xD))

James snorted once, lifting his head up and reaching out for the gun to realize that it was now in Don's hand. "Dude. Calm down. She's already given herself up to everyone else. I can't have a little fun?" he questioned, putting his hands up in the air and unstradling her before sitting on his knees to her side. His eyes running up and down Ria's body as she curled up into a ball, letting a few more tears fall before she yanked the duc-tape off with a tiny yelp. Reaching out for her shirt she grasped it, finding it completely soaked and disgusting smelling. A tiny pooch running back off towards it's owner barking happily. She shuddered, wanting to curl up and hide now, tears streaming down her face as she kept her back towards the two boys. James, now quite happy with this scenario added, "Besides. She can't even wear her shirt. It's perfect. She just wants it." he said 'logically'. Except for the fact that Ria was trembling, unable to stop crying. She brushed a bit of her hair off of her face, even her hand shaking drastically as she sat there in her bra and her jeans.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 pm

[hello James! *waves enthusiastically* please don't rape people, it's frowned upon!]

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Don exclaimed, staring at James dumfounded. "She doesn't want it! Who in their right mind would want scum like you?" He asked harshly, keeping himself from punching him. "Get up, asswipe and look at me." He said, still pointing the gun at James. He glanced at Ria, then mouthed the word 'leave'.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm

((xD Totally frowned upon))

Ria bit her lip, turning her head around. "I... I can't... " she whispered, tossing her shirt towards the two of them. "It's soaked in dog pee." she said, dropping her head, her body trembling even more as a cold breeze came in. James, a bit aggrivated, stood up, standing above Ria, yanking her up to her feet as he stood. "Aww. Poor Ria. I'll make it all better." he said, his eyes still running up and down her body as he offered a hug to her. Immediately, she bolted to the side, letting out a tiny sob before hiding behind Don and squeezing her eyes shut, afraid he might follow her. "Oh. You know you want to give me all of you sweetie..." he cooed comfortingly. This caused Ria to snap. "SHUT UP YOU DICKHEAD!" she screached, still trembling as memories slid back into her head causing her to turn immobile as she tried to force them out of her head.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Don looked at her, and then turned back James, glaring. His eyes narrowed. "Leave. Or I'll shoot you." He growled, finger still on the trigger, barrel pointed straight to his head. He locked and loaded the gun, to show he wasn't bluffing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

James took a step forwards but the minute he heard the sound of the gun clicking into the locked and loaded position he turned around, grasping his shirt and pulling it over his head as he sprinted out of the bushes. Ria, now trembling unstoppably was slowly coming back from the fierce memories that had flooded her mind. "T-Thank you...." she choked out inbetween a few sobs, wrapping her arms around her chest, still feeling vulnerable beyond belief. Part of her just wanted to curl up against his chest and cry, finally get comforted for once. But, the other part of her mind reminded her that she was still partly undressed, with nothing to slip into. And that worried her. Don was still a guy, even if he had just helped her. He could try the same thing with her, now that James was out of the way. She dropped her gaze to the ground, tears still falling and her breaths just as shaky as her body.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:18 pm

"Here." He pulled his shirt off, and he had a man-tank top on underneath. He handed it to her to put on. He picked up her shirt, and unloaded the gun. He dug a small hole in the ground and buried the bullets in there, then shoved the gun into his jeans, pulling the shirt over it. "Ill give this to the police, and tell them what happened. If that's okay." He looked at her worriedly, then held his hand out to her. "C'mere." He said softly, pulling her into a gentle hug. "I'm sorry that happened. I'll take you home."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 pm

When he handed her the shirt she looked at it for a few seconds in shock before slipping into it easily. "Thanks..." she whispered, wipping away a couple of her tears from her cheek, watching as he buried the bullets and then placed the unloaded gun into his jeans before covering it up with his shirt. Sniffling once she nodded her head, "I'll have to come with though... I know how it works... I've been through it enough..." she managed to say before taking his hand and letting him pull her into a hug. She curled up, closing her eyes and letting a few more tears fall as she buried her head in his chest. Gulping quietly when he mentioned her home she shook her head. "He... he knows where I live... I'm pretty sure he had followed me home..." she whispered. She was beginning to feel trapped again. Each of these things becoming the concrete walls that had held her. The scars on her wrists began to tingle as memories tried to surface, but she managed to push them down. Her body was still trembling, but not nearly as bad as when she had started up. She had never expected a guy to be able to calm her down after something like this. But, yet, he had managed to start calming her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

"Then...I know where we can go." He held her there until she had seemed to calm down enough. "Come on." He nodded his head in the direction of their cars. "Youll probably have to drive yours, but you can follow me in my truck. Actually...I think I have a tow line." He held onto her hand, then smiled reassuringly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Ria nodded her head, carefully uncurling herself before slipping off of him so he could stand up before pushing herself up off of the ground. Grasping her hairband she tied his shirt back so it actually fit her as shirt instead of a 'mini-dress' and tucked the tail under. The trembling was mostly gone now, it only happened occasionaly, and for a few seconds at a time. The crying over with. "That's fine..." she whispered, wiping away the lines of the tears, actually glad she hadn't worn any make-up to come here. Silently, she waited for him to start towards the cars.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:43 pm

He headed over to their cars. He went to his truck and reached into the bed, pulling out a tow-line. Don hooked it up to her bumper, then linked that to his truck.
"Okay, put it in neutral." he told her, looking up at her with kind eyes. He felt horrible about what happened, but thank god it was over.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Silently, Ria headed over to her car and obediently placed it in neutral before returning to his side. Currently, being alone for any length of time was starting to scare her. He had been only a few feet behind her and she had been grabbed. Trying to shake the thought out of her head she managed to lift up one corner of her mouth into an obviously not happy 'grin' before saying, "Done..." Her eyes took him in carefully. He wasn't going to do anything. His eyes proved it to her as she stood there, trying to fully relax.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"C'mon." He gently nudged her towards the passenger side, then went and opened the door for her. He waited for her to get in before going around to the drivers side. He climbed in and turned the key in the ignition, then the radio turned on. It was playing hip hop, and he glanced over. "You want me to turn it off, or leave it?" He asked as he began driving.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Ria nodded her head, gently following him before hopping into the truck after him. When the music came on, it caused her to jump. But, she was fine but a second after. "It's fine. I don't mind." she murmered before looking out the window after slipping her seatbelt on as he drove off.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

He nodded, glanced at her, then turned back to the road. He finally pulled up to his house and parked. He got out then walked around to her side and opened the door.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

((Polo ditched me. xD Looks like I'll be doing another late night again. -fail-))

Ria cocked her head, taking in the house before slipping out of the truck when he opened the door. Biting her lip she managed to ask, "Where are we?", she gently ran her hand through her hair, shoving it back out of her face and fluffing it up a little in the process.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 pm

"My house. My parents, and my little sister will be ecstatic." He smiled and offered his hand to her.

[*flails* dunno if I'll survive in another late night. Especially since I have riding tomorrow...and then going to a show on Saturday...then Sunday is free day...then riding again.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum