Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 am

((You'll be okay. Razz she's not really my character either. She's just a prop. Hehe. So just try your best. It won't last long and you'll never have to be her again. xD))

Asia swallowed hard before she felt her lip quivering again. "M-mom..." She said softly, eyes tearing up, "I'm pregnant." There it was, out in the open. She said it. Now she couldn't even take it back. And if she tried to it would just get her in worse trouble. Really she was terrified of what her mother would think of her. Though, if she explained to her that her boyfriend practically raped her maybe she wouldn't be in so much trouble. She hoped. The silence was deafening as she stood there waiting for her mother to break the thick air of silence around them. Never could there be something harder for a sixteen year old girl to tell her mother.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 am

((I really don't want to. :/ It's not the sort of character I play...))

"What?" Paula asked, her eyes widening in shock. Feeling suddenly faint, she staggered backwards, falling against the kitchen sink, and knocking over a few glasses, which fell into the sink with a dull clatter.
"Asia, Honey..." Her lip quivered, and she couldn't quite decide if she was sympathetic or angry. Above all, she was horrified.
"But... But how? Why?" She squeaked, seeming for all the world like a mouse between a cat's powerful jaws. "I didn't raise you that way, Asia..."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am

Asia watched her mother and forced tears not to fall out of her eyes as she stood there. Wishing she hadn't said it. Swallowing hard she nodded, "It wasn't my fault." She said softly before turning and rushing up the stairs to her room. Not bothering to close the door because she knew her mother wouldn't follow her anyways. She would be so angry she wouldn't talk to her for weeks anyways. That was one way her mother got and she knew that. And who cared anyways? Scooting over to her nightstand she opened the drawer and looked in. Slowly she reached in and pulled an object out. A razor blade. Holding it between her pointer finger and thumb in her right hand she held up her left arm. Taking a shaky breath she laid the blade against her arm before slicing it through. The red crimson liquid that raised from her skin made her cringe but she continued.

Paula walked into the living room and sat down, hands still shaking. This wasn't what she had expected. Now she had so many burdens to hold on her shoulders now. So many burdens.

((Okay, you're done with Paula. xP))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am

Mitch heard raised voices - and felt instinctively protective over his new family. Sneaking to the top of the stairs, he stood behind a door - making himself so inconspicuous that he appeared almost invisible.
Through his eavesdropping, he heard that his suspicion was right.
The only question now was whether Asia was just a dirty little slut, or whether some dick like himself had turned her into one. Then again, it was none of her business...
When she stormed off into her room and slammed the door behind her, Mitch crept curiously after her. She seemed upset... From his experience, people did stupid things when they were upset. Drugs, for instance. He wasn't sure why the thought jumped to mind... But he had to know.
So, not caring much about privacy boundaries, Mitch peeked through the keyhole, and saw...
"You don't want to be doing that." He snapped coldly, grabbing Asia's wrist before she could bring the razor blade down a second time. His eyes blazed angrily, and somewhere in the back of his mind he heard the door that he had flung open bounce off the wall.
He couldn't even remember entering the room... He had just blinked, and the next moment, he was here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am

Right before Asia lowered the blade to make the next cut she felt a hard grip on her wrist. She looked up to see Mitch and she tried to fight him. "Yes I do!" She hissed somewhat wildly. "I want to!" Trying to pull away from him she then realized she couldn't. Eyes watering she realized what she was doing. Pregnant. Cutting. Lost. Biting her lip she willed herself not to cry. She would not cry in front of this stranger, there was no way. She couldn't cry it would be so embarrassing.
"L-l-let go of me." Asia whimpered, lip quivering. This was not like her, cutting? Pregnant and cutting. What was next? Drinking, doing drugs? Because that was normally what came next.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 am

"No you don't." Mitch replied, "Because you don't want to die. And no, I won't let go." He tightened his grip on her wrist, and pulled her to her feet.
"Take it from somebody who knows... Suicide isn't to be taken so lightly." He released her wrist, and snatched the blade from her fingers - then turned on his heel, and walked out.
Why did he care, anyway? He didn't know her - and she was being pathetic. He had no sympathy for cutters... And no respect, either.
Not after Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 am

Asia's eyes narrowed as she listened to him. She hadn't wanted to commit suicide, she was simply taking her anger out on herself. With pain. That was the simplest way. It seemed like it was at least. Biting her lip again she watched him walk out of the room. Certainly she didn't want to kill herself. That would be a mistake. If she committed suicide, she'd be killing herself and her baby. Closing her eyes she laid back on her bed, not caring that the blood continued to drip down off her arm. It didn't matter to her anyways. She needed a new bed spread.
Asia climbed up off her bed and stepped out of her room. She turned the corner and walked into Mitch's room. "You know, I wasn't trying to kill myself." She told him, voice soft and somewhat trembling.

((How's that?))

Last edited by Jayneh I Am on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

((Got nothing to post... o_0 I can't RP without interaction. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am

((Ok I edited my post. xd))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm

((Thank ya, much better! Very Happy
And I owe you an apology - it was my fault that there was no interaction in the first place... *Facepalm*))

Mitch was lying back on his bed - His very own bed! - when Asia walked in. He didn't look up, but simply left his gaze trained on the ceiling.
"You know, I wasn't trying to kill myself."
He noted the faint trembling in her voice, but still he didn't look at her.
"Yeah?" He asked, his voice heavy with cold sarcasm, "Good for you."
He was silent a moment, but then he sighed, and gave in to his softer side.
Kicking up his legs, he shifted himself into a sitting position, then turned to face Asia.
"You know, I've been around a lotta cutters, and they all say the same thing..." He paused a moment, then mimicked in a high-pitched, mocking voice, "Oh, but Mitch, I wasn't trying to kill myself, I was just cutting myself."
He scoffed, and rolled his eyes, shaking his head incredulously. "Yeah..." He muttered sarcastically, "Because there's such a big difference." He closed his eyes a moment, gathering his straying thoughts and forcing them back onto one track.

"Look, you say you weren't trying to kill yourself, but think about what I caught you doing a second ago... I hate to break it to you, Sis," Again with the sarcasm... "But people die from slitting their wrists. That's why it's a form of suicide. That's why it's so stupid... That's why it's so... Gah!" He broke off with a growl of frustration, leaping to his feet and starting to pace restlessly up and down his room.
He wanted a smoke... Just a plain cigarette would be fine. Just one...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Asia listened to him practically bash her and she felt tears filling her eyes again. Right now she hated herself, she hate Hunter and she hated life. Swallowing hard she nodded, "Yeah, well the pain helps relieve my mental pain." She told him softly. Finally she lost it.
"You know what?!" She exclaimed, rather loudly at that. "I was raped by my boyfriend and I'm pregnant with his kid." Now the tears spilled over. "And I don't know who the hell you are, and what you're doing in my life but I'm scared okay? I'm f**king scared." She leaned back against the wall and pressed her hands over her eyes. "I don't know why I'm telling you all this." Shaking her head she held her breath for a moment.

((is okay. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 pm

"I don't know why, either." Mitch replied, somewhat coldly, "Because you aren't going to get sympathy from me. I see girls raped and impregnated every day - it's nothing new to me. You're no different to any of them." He shrugged.
"I don't know what you want me to say. Life's unfair, I guess."
He took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, flicking one into his mouth and lighting it - then puffing away mildly.
He barely knew who he was any more... Why he acted the way he did...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Asia simply nodded before becoming silent. She didn't have anything to say to him. Simply she didn't want to say anything, and didn't know what to say anyways.
Shifting awkwardly she glanced up at Mitch and felt rather ashamed that she had been crying at him. "So what's your story?" She asked him with a sniffle. Brushing her dark hair out of the way of her green eyes she stared up at him. Rather disgusted by his smoking. Quite disgusted actually. Her mother was not going to like the smell of smoke in her house.
"Mom's not going to like that you're smoking," She hissed, her old self coming back somewhat wildly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

"Sorry." Mitch muttered, though he did not sound like he meant it, "Old habits." He put out the cigarette with his bare fingers - obviously oblivious to the pain - then slipped it back into the box, and dropped that into his pocket.
For later, when no eyes were upon him...
"As for my story..." He sighed and trailed off, "When I'm not too stoned to remember, I'll let you know. But don't hold your breath."
With a wry smile, he shrugged and turned away.
He felt a little guilty, actually. He had no reason so act like such a bad-ass. He could have been kind and supportive when she confided in him - but no. He had to go and be a jerk... Yet another bad decision by Mitch Walker.
That was his story, really... One bad decision followed by another, and another, and another...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Asia was somewhat surprised when he put out his cigarette and set it back down in his pocket. Standing up she glared at him for a moment before rolling her eyes.
“You won’t be stoned very much around here unless you have a way to get drugs over to you.” She told him with a slight bit of annoyance in her voice.
He was quite bothersome and she wasn’t looking forward to living with him for a while. Knowing she’d have to get used to it she just swallowed her pride and decided to think to the best. Maybe good would come out of this. She didn’t quite know how good could come out of it but it might. Stranger things had happened.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 pm

"Oh, I don't intend to get stoned, trust me." Mitch assured her hurriedly, pulling a face. "I never intend to do it... It just kinda seems to happen - and then it doesn't matter much whether it's possible to get drugs or not... I always manage to find them, somehow..."
He gave a humourless chuckle, raking his fingers through his hair.
It was funny, really, how others couldn't understand...
He wanted to stop. Of course he did... But he couldn't. It was literally impossible for him... He just didn't have a strong enough spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Asia rolled her eyes. "Oh well." She said with small smirk. "Just as long as you don't get into any trouble around here... as soon as you're eighteen you're a free bird." For some reason the thought saddened her. Why did it sadden her? Eyes widening to some degree she then bit her lip. she was almost tempted to shake her head because her mind was running away with her. This was completely insane quite frankly. He was a druggie and had a bad life, she couldn't even think about that. No, no way. And she was pregnant anyways. So she didn't need to be thinking about that, or anything. Letting out a small sigh she then bit her lip again, which was a habit. "Do you like to swim?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

((Maybe can you be the ex-boyfriend? Who impregnated her? o.O You can use one of your characters, if not it's fine I'll be him.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 pm

(((okey Dokey. Posted. Smile))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

"Don't remind me." Mitch responded, pulling a face and chuckling mildly, "I've got a year to get my act together..." He trailed off with a sigh, and it was obvious even to him that he had given up on that before even trying.
He was beyond fixing - that was what he believed.
At Asia's next question, Mitch tilted his head slightly to one side. "I wouldn't know..." He replied hesitantly, "I've never really tried."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm

A small smile graced Asia's lips and she stood up. "Come on let's go." She said taking him by the hand. Not quite sure of what she was doing she just wanted to get out of the house. The lake was right down the street and surely her mother was too angry to care if they went anywhere. They could simply just go for a swim, that was all. Tugging on Mitch's hand she waited, "Wanna try?" She asked curiously, her eyes held a challenging gleam to them. It was a hot summer day, why not have some fun?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 pm

"I could try." Mitch replied, following obediently as she took him by the hand. I could look around for possible drug dealers, too, while I'm at it. He added silently to himself - feeling the familiar flash of mixed excitement, shame, and irritation for both.
He didn't return Asia's smile, but he didn't seem unhappy - just neutral.
Still, as he followed Asia, Mitch couldn't help but feel a little excited. Hopefully, he might just get a chance to have some fun...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 am

"I gotta get my bathing suit." Asia said before leaving Mitch in the hall. She then ran into her room and put her two piece bathing suit on before pulling her t-shirt and shorts back on over it. As she opened the door she stepped back out and walked over to Mitch. "Alright, lets go." She said rather excitedly. She could hear her mother on the phone downstairs and figured it was safe to just waltz out the front door. As she pulled Mitch down the stairs she then tugged him quickly out the front door and closed it behind them.
"As long as you won't run away, we're all good." She told him, staring up at him with serious eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 am

Bathing suit... Naturally, Mitch didn't have one of those. He did, however, have an old, tattered pair of shorts - so he shrugged and vanished back into his room to change into them, then met Asia back where she'd left him. She seemed rather excited, and he played along amiably - letting her tug him down the stairs. And though he didn't quite smile, his expression was relaxed and content.
Once they were safely out of the house, Asia spoke.
"As long as you won't run away, we're all good."
Mitch raised his eyebrows, considering her for a moment. "You're out alone with a scoundrel like me, and that's what you're worried about?" He asked incredulously. "Gosh, I expected you to be naive, but this?" He chortled to himself, shaking his head in grim amusement. "Well, shall we be off then?" He offered one of his sarcastic smiles, then waited for Asia to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 am

Asia shook her head. "I'm not afraid of you." She said giving him a sharp stare. "I'm not afraid of anything but my mother." She smirked before leading him down the sidewalk. "But seriously, I'll be like, dead if you run away. Got it?" Raising an eyebrow she then hummed softly.
His sarcastic smile still floated around in her mind and she hated it. He was rather bothersome with his sarcasm and she couldn't stand it. Letting out a sigh she then tried to ignore the way it felt to actually have someone following her again. Well, she was actually tugging him along still by his hand but she didn't much care. Maybe if Hunter came along she could use Mitch as a 'boyfriend' in order to get away from Hunter, the father of her baby. Silently she prayed they wouldn't run into him. That would not be good. Then again it would also not be good if Mitch decided to pull her into a bush and rape her. The thought made her stomach churn but she tried to brush the thought away. As they reached the beach she noticed there were several people there but she only recognized one family. And they weren't a problem anyways. So far Hunter was no where in sight.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 am

((Don't go anywhere - I gotta dash, but I'll post in the car. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next