Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 pm

No muse again?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 12 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

((Pretty much. :/ My brain has died. ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm

((But only for our RP's? Rolling Eyes Oh well.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

((All RPs die for me eventually... o_0 I gave up on my new one with Batty as well. Now we're trying to make our old one work again... XD

We just need a new idea. Smile *Nods* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

((What do you want to happen? I was enjoying Mitch and Asia...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm

((sooo.... I'm thinking about leaving the site. Sad))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm

((NOOOOOO!!!! O.o D: Sad Sad Sad Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

((No one role plays with me but Leo. Sad It's sad Polo...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:18 pm

((I role play with you! :/ I just have no ideas at the moment... XD When you have a new one give me a shout, and we can start a new RP. ^_^ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

((Ooooh. I see. I'm also out of ideas beside the one I'm doing with Leo.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:06 pm

((In an attempt to salvage y'alls roleplay.... I suggest a miscarriage... o.o OR you could skip ahead to the birth of the baby... having Asia almost die during birth or something. xD OR Mitch could get hospitalized by having Hunter run him over with a car... Like... skip to her out of the hospital and have him get run over by a car, pushing Asia outta the way.

Pretend I was never here! -runs off quickly-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 pm

((Woop, go Abba! Thank ya. Smile

Jaynehkins, Buddy, you keen on any of those ideas? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

((Abba do you read our role plays? *gasp* Oh dear! Haha, those are good ideas though. Smile I didn't quite think of those. Maybe we should skip to the birth, then it should be a stillborn, because I don't feel like playing a baby. Unless that would make things more interesting. But yeah, Asia could like almost die during the birth and all that. Maybe dear Mitch will shed a tear. Wink Thanks Abba-dear. That was very kind of you. Hahah, I couldn't think of anything at all! How's that sound Polo?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 pm

((xD I like stalking Polo's. LOLz. Sorry. But I hate seeing good roleplays go to waste because people have no ideas when I'm like... o.o I KNOW!!! so I had to butt in here. ;3 I'm glad you like. -nodnod- I've gotten Mitch to soften up so much in my roleplay with him. -snickers- It's funny and adorable in a way. ;3))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 am

((Sounds good, Jaynehkinsyface! XD And I agree - make it stillborn. Babies are weird, wrinkly, scary, creepy, smelly, noisy aliens that I swear will one day take over the world and kill us all. No

So - that's the plan! Very Happy Can I ask you to initiate? You know my lame brain. -_-

And Abba... UNCOOL, Dude!!! Embarassed Why does everybody stalk my RPs when you ALL know how much I hate it? Rolling Eyes Now I feel violated... Thanks a bunch. No
Just kidding, you're forgiven. cyclops

Indeed, you turned my awesome stonehearted Mitch into a bag of fluff. Well done. XD We had to half kill him to do it, though... o_0 WOOPA! I love half-killing my characters!!! Twisted Evil
Maybe that's what this RP is missing. Wink All our RPs, actually... O.o My characters hardly ever come near to dying. I'll be sure to bring that in later if I become museless again. XD

As you can see - I'm in a typy mood right now. :3 I hope it lasts!!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 am

((-Snickers- yess. Half-killing mitch was entertaining. :3 you nearly killed Ria from the shock darling. I wish yall luck. -Goes and sits in corner anxious to see it. -Feels important-))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 am

Three Weeks Before Asia's Due Date
-----

Asia rolled over somewhat restlessly in bed before letting out a long sharp hiss. Something was wrong, her stomach was killing her, and this was too early to be in labor. Sitting up as best as she could she then noticed a wet spot. "Mitch!" She squealed as she hobbled away from her bed and to her door. "Mitch I think I'm in labor!" She was breathing heavily and wobbling quite a bit. So she leaned against the door frame. Glancing over at the clock she noticed it was two fifty one in the morning. Almost three. Her father went on a business call last night at midnight, he wouldn't be back for a while. "MITCH!" She called again louder as she then doubled over when pain hit her lower stomach again. Groaning she sank to her knees.

((Sorry that sucks. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:05 am

((*Shudders* This is too creepy for me. o_0 I mean seriously - I can handle cutting off a dude's face with a dirty pocket knife - but childbirth? A person coming out of another person...? Uncool. *Shudders again* Way, WAY too freakish...
*Should not have been born female* No No No ))

Mitch grunted and jerked awake when he heard Asia's voice.
What did she want...? What time was it...? Certainly not a sensible one. He groaned, and rolled over - drifting quickly back to sleep.
Then Asia's voice came again - more urgent this time - and Mitch's eyes darted open.
Did she just say...?
"F***!" He cursed, kicking off the covers and scrambling out of bed. He practically tripped into a pair of loose jeans, fell into his hoodie, then kicked his feet into his shoes on his way out the door - hopping to Asia's room, fully dressed, in about 30 seconds.
"Hey, come on, I'm here." He comforted, snatching Asia into his arms, and pulling her arm around his shoulder.
"Where does your Dad keep the keys for the other car?" He asked urgently, then added as afterthought, "I promise I won't steal it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 pm

((Haha, I know it grosses me out too Polo! Razz))

Asia gasped again as another contraction hit her. When she heard Mitch coming she leaned back and closed her eyes painfully. "It hurts," She whimpered and bit her lip to keep from crying. She still had not cried since the night her mother died. It was a vow she had made to herself and she planned to keep it. Finally she looked up at Mitch with red rimmed blood shot eyes. Hands clawing at her stomach as she tried to find a way to relieve the pain. When Mitch picked her up off the floor she clung to him tightly. Now she clawed at his back, not trying to hurt him of course. She just wasn't in her right mind. "Downstairs - key ring - in fruit - bowl." She managed to gasp out as another contraction hit harder.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

"Come on..." Mitch murmured, squeezing Asia comfortingly. He held her close, guided her quickly down the stairs - then snatched up the keys as he passed them.
Before long, the pair were bundled into the car - and Mitch whizzed off into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 am

Asia groaned when Mitch set her down in the car. She only made a few noises when contractions hit but tried to be silent. Squeezing her eyes shut she wished Mitch would drive faster. She kept getting more uncomfortable as the minutes went by. When they pulled up at the hospital she decided to climb out of the car by herself. Wobbling in her barefeet to the door she didn't bother waiting for Mitch. How come the baby hadn't moved at all. What was going on? The baby hadn't moved but she was in labor it didn't make any sense at all. Once she got into the hospital her face went white and she slumped against the wall.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Cursing under his breath, Mitch quickly jumped out of the car. Fumbling clumsily with the keys - he managed to lock it - then sprinted full tilt after Asia. He found her leaning against the wall inside the hospital, and nearly tripped in his haste as he rushed to support her.
He hated this... Hated seeing her in such pain... But at least he could be here for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Asia gasped again as the contraction hit harder. She then held her stomach before gagging. Bile filled her throat and she held her breath as it rose to his her teeth. Groaning she tried to swallow it back down but failed. Finally she couldn't hold it any longer. Mouth opening she retched violently, over and over again. Breaths being stolen. Doctor's rushed to her side and pulled her up off the ground. One took her blood pressure and bit her lip when the nurse realized it was far too low. Asia turned a sickening white color and the nurse lifted her onto a gurney. "We need to hurry, now!" she exclaimed as she pushed Asia down the hall. Asia's body became limp and she reached shaky hand out to Mitch, but couldn't say a word. What was happening? Everything was dizzy, nothing was right. Something was wrong, very wrong, and she knew it.

((okay, so, this is exaggerated. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

((Assuming you don't have muse again?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 am

((Okay, did you give up on me or something? o.O))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next