Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

3 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 13 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 am

((I've just got nothing. :/

New RP? I kinda have a very vague sort of idea... Maybe... ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Me!  (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -  - Page 13 Empty Re: Polo and Me! (**Mature Content**) - Love's too Far for Me -

Post  Jayneh Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:19 am

((Okay what's your idea?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 am

((I realised today that I have a fascination with graveyards... So I'm thinking of having a character who is, like, the groundskeeper at some fancy olden-day cemetery. You know, the typical creepy guy that everybody thinks is just a little off? Well, I suppose you have to be for a job like that... XD
And I was also thinking I might bring in some weird ability, like he can hear a dead person's final thoughts before their soul leaves their body... And I have an idea of another twist I might bring in later...
I feel like playing a weird, freaky character in a very grim and gloomy setting. O.o
And then obviously you can make up the other side of the plot for your character, and how they will fit into it...
What do you think? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 am

((I like! You start it pleeeease?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 am

((Cool! Smile

Do I have to? D: I'm lazy, and I suck at starting. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am

((Yes you do. I'm supposed to be cleaning the house. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13