Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break-   (Mature content) Empty Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Yeah so its summer break Razz

Bleh we suck at plots Razz

Full Name: Dorian Laertes Greymark
Name: Lae
Profile: Lae stands at the height of 6 foot. His body thick and sturdy with muscle. His hair a deep natural shade of night black falls over eyes the shade of aqua, but what stands out the most is the tiny flecks of violet to them. They are vibrant and sometimes look as if they glow. His skin tone is a natural glowing tan, for his parents come from Italy. His face though soft and gentle has a slight angular shape. Lae bears a scar on his peck running from the center chest line right round to almost under his armpit. Not very clear to the eye unless you happen to catch him swimming. Though that is quite rare since he does not enjoy swimming, but if he ever did he would cover himself up. He is not proud of his scar, it brings too deep a memories for him.

Last edited by Deshy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break-   (Mature content) Empty Re: Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break-   (Mature content) Empty Re: Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Lae grabbed his surf board out of the newly painted garage room, The smell of paint still lingerng in the musky air. Tucking the slightly heavy board under his arm. He headed trough the small door, But as he went, carrying the surfboard, he didnt notice the nail sticking dangerously out of the crooked door frame. -Since it had only just been decorated, there were still a few things that needed sorting out.- Ahhhh!!! dropping the surf board Lae cried out "That Kills, Dam door!" Kicking out at the door frame, he clutched his bleeding arm to his chest. Pulling his ahnd away form it, he looked at the damge that had been done. A nice red line ran halfway up his lower arm, A trail a fresh blood covered most of it and his hand. He turned around to gather his surf board, only to find, that when he picked it up, it has split from the heavy fall. "Darn it, I hate this day already!" Kicking out at the surf board, he slammed the door, climing into his car and drove of speeding down the road.
His car took him straight to the beach, a good place to be on the summer break. And at an early hour of the morning it was even better. No one littered the beach, making it over crowded. Just a few dog walkers scattered here and there. He headed right down to the shore front. And kicked at the water with his trainers.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm

The sunlight filtered into the room, the room that was cold with pure white walls and no emotional pieces scattered around. It was a way in order to keep the room from striking back any memories from those few months in the cell. By now, it was around six or so, just dawn time. The wooden floors that her feet touched were freezing cold due to the fact that the heat would just send her into a panic attack. Memories of the burning hot cellar filled her mind. The tiny concrete walls and floors with a tattered cot in the corner and a bucket for a toilet. Food, given through a tiny opening, only large enough for the food to fit through that was positioned on the floor. The door was a cast iron one, almost like you would see on a safe. No windows, only artifical light from one naked bulb in the middle of the room, dangling slightly. Her room was bright for this reason. No personal effects because any of the ones from the past reminded her that she really had been kidnapped. She had distanced herself so well from everyone after the incident she literally had no friends. After having missed her freshman through her sophmore year. And as her parents decided it would be best to move to a state on the other side of the country. Afterall, maybe the farthest away from everything with even a different weather system and a beach might help in aiding that thing. They moved over here in the summer, so that she could get used to the outside world before school, and part of her was going to force herself out to the beach today. She couldn't stay locked up in this house for the rest of her life, even though she would have prefered to do so. But, she had to start facing the real world issues, otherwise things might never get any better. Silently, she allowed her feet to peek out from under the thin sheets and then dropped them over the side of her bed. They dangled just about the floor before she scooted to the edge of the bed and allowed them to drop, hitting the floor just right as she stood up. Her eyes darted around the room once more, ensuring herself that it was not the confined space of the kidnapping cell before she exited the room and entered the bathroom down the hall. Her hand gently spun the shower water onto hot, her eyes catching the parallel scars on her wrists from when she had cut herself with a razor while stuck inside that cell. Of course, the disgusting animal who had kidnapped her would require her to shave and take a cold shower before he forced her onto a bed and did what he pleased until his heart was content. But, she had hidden the razor from him, under the cot, and when he had left her and she was able to move she had cut a slit in her wrist. Once for each time he had done it to her. It was a haunting reminder, but at the time, it had released a lot of the fear and pain that had been building up inside of her. She had seven or eight parallel lines on each arm, and if you looked closely a few more on her legs. As the days had inched on, she had become more of a toy to him than the girl he had just kidnapped. It had seemed as if he had forgotten that he had even taken her and that the cops were looking for them. Either that, or he knew for sure that they wouldn't find her now. Well, he thought he knew, as they obviously found her. Her mind inched back into real life before stripping down and then slipping into the warm shower and washing her hair and continuing with her normal routine. The smell of the shampoo proved to her that she was safter than she had been two years ago. She bit her lip, hopping out and then drying herself off with the towel. Her wet locks clung to her back as she paused infront of the mirror, taking herself in. She had realized that her expression seemed to be locked in that of a scared cat's. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth set into a straight line or a frown. Her brows were slightly furrowed. Shaking her head she grasped onto the hair dryer and dried her hair quickly, without much thought before sitting down in the chair and quickly applying her makeup, bringing out her blue eyes unintentionally. Quietly, she slipped back into her room before rummaging around her closet for an outfit to wear. Finally she decided upon a pair of dark denim jeans and a nice flowy shirt along with a bunch of bracelts to hide the scars. Then, she sat back down infront of the mirror and straightened her hair so that it wasn't wavy as it usually was. Her gaze inched towards a clock and realized that by now it was 8:15. Rolling her eyes she slid into a pair of red flip-flops and started out the front door. Her mother called, "Have a nice day at the beach hunnie." Ria rolled her eyes and returned with "I hate you!" and then disappeared out towards the beach, the beach that was right behind her house.

((Okay. So I cheated a bit, by copying some parts of my old post. But, not really. XDDD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Lae walked a little way back up from the shore line. Soon not having the urge to go into the water today. One because his board broke and two becuase the day had already started bad, and it could only get worse, right? Atleast thats as much as he thought. You never could tell by how your day started whether it was going to be a good one or not. Though Lae believed in the superstitious ways. He placed him self down, heavily into the sand, puffing up a cloud of sand around him, But sand, being so fine, as it reached into the air, the cool gentle breeze soon wisked it away further into the sky, Maybe even to land upon another beach, for someone far way to build a sandcastle.
Lae glance down at his arm, where dried blood now encrusted his arm. He pulled his arm closer to his chest, so he could get a better look at the damaged caused. There was a good deal of dried blood, but down the line of the cut, blood still ran fresh from it, gently seeping its way out, only to move a few milimeters, then dry up from contact with the chemicals in the air. he licked his tongue across his spare hand, rubbing it over the dried blood, clearing it away. Now that he could see the full content of damage. He could see it was worse than he had felt it to be. he should have gone to the hospital and get stiches, But it was too late for that now. It had already begun its first stages of healing -even though he had just wiped that all away and caused it to re-open. He had to clean it also, flecks of paint and rust lay in the wound. He licked one finger -as saliva is a natural healing element- The slowly he brought it down to the cut, placing his finger slowly into the open skin, then ran it all the way down into the cut. Pushing away all the dirt that lay inside of it. He winced heavily as the pain seered through his body, mind and heart telling him to stop, that his body could not deal with the deathening pain. Swiggling white lines now swam across his vission, blurring up his sight. He shook his head, as if to clear his sight, only to find it made him dizzy. Blood gushed out of his arm, as his finger tore the skin apart even more so. He Stopped, yanking his finger away and laid back into the cool sand, as his heart tried to beat its way out of his chest. Pure Adrenaline pumping through his veins. he laid there for a while, breathing heavily.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Ria soon arrived at the beach with no problems. Well, obviously since it was basically her backyard. She took off her flip-flops and carefully started to prance down the hot sand. Moving off of a bit of sleep, though it hadn't been filled with any good dreams. Biting her lip she pushed her way towards the middle of the beach. It was a strange feeling, considering how everyone that wa here seemed to recognize her, or move closer towards her to see if their suspicions were correct even though, none of them dared to speak with her. Afterall, most people thought she would run off. And, considering it all, she just might depending upon what they looked like and how they approached her. Part of her wanted to go in the water, but she wouldn't dare wear a swimsuit, the cuts on her legs were something she didn't want anyone to see, and there was really no way to hide those that wouldn't just look odd. So, she sat here, in her jeans and top with a bunch of bracelets looking out at the waves.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Lae laid there for a few minutes waiting for the dizziness to go, and for his heart and breathing rate to recoil back to normal. Once he was sure it was safe to stand, he got to his feet. Though just as hi did so, something made him stop. the cut in his arm. Glancing down at it, he remembered something he had once learn't. He ripped a shoelace from his trainer, and began wrapping it around his cut. So tight that the edges met together, and the blood managed to stop. Glancing up as he did so, the pain again was a little too much, but more bareable this time. He notice right infront of him was a great big salty lake. Salty water was good for cuts and infections. Though, if you had ever had one and used salty water, you would know it stung like a naked old man on a cold winters day, and then jumped into a red hot bath.
Lae stood straight up to his feet, confidence there in his stride. He walked right up to the sea edge, waded a little ways in and then dipped his arm into the salty water. he winced and let out a little squeal, but one that not many would hear. He left it there for a few seconds,and then headed back up the beach. Only to notice that more people had started to crowd the beach. Though it also looked odd at the same time, since people had started to crowd into once area. Then he saw her, the girl who had been all over the news. Thats why they had started to crowd, they all wanted to get a look at the poor girl. Like she hadnt been through enough already, way to treat her like a zoo people, good going. He pushed his stride wider and stronger, wanting to sacre the people away from her. But then something made him stop, like he had just walked into a brick wall. Though you could say he had mentaly. For now he questioned himself. Would it be a good idea to try and resuce her? Maybe he would scare the poor girl again. He slowed his pace almost to a stop. Keeping his head low, he walked slowly past the girl, not really wanting to stare at glare at her like the others. Though at the same time he wanted to talk to her.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Ria bit her lip, standing up as a few people got immensly close to her. "Hey cutie. Wanna go for a swim?" one said, grabbing her hand and then pulling her into him. "Let... let me go." she hissed, fear taking her over as she tried to yank away, though she wasn't strong enough. This man continued to yank her out until she was in the water directly, her outfit being soaked up until it was up to her waist. "Let me go. I don't want to swim..." she nearly screeched, fighting to get away from this older man who had a scruffy beard probably in his mid-twenties. Images raged through her mind as she flippped, scratching at his arm, though he wouldn't free her. She felt like an animal being trapped in a cage.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Lae was just about to jumped into his car and drive of, when he heard some comotion going on, back down on the beach. He turned to find the young girl being dragged, unwillingly into the sea. Lae balled his hands into fist, the muscle in his arms looking ready to pop, veins bulging out. One thing he hated, was those who tried to make people smaller than them do things they did not want, as they felt like they were incharge of them due to size difference, and another was those people that fed on the sorrow of young girls. Though he was only young, he had been through a huge ordeal himself.
Pushing past the watchers, and those that found it higly hilarious, that this poor girl was being dragged through even more of an ordeal, clearly not happy with it, in one bit. Could the people not tell she was fighting him? Or did they see that she was having fun? Somepeople just needed to wake up around here these days. he barrelled through the crowd, like a ten pin bowling ball speeding down that lane and crashing into the watching pins. he got a few disgruntled words from the ones he did knock over, but most did see him coming. Apart from the guy in the sea. He did not see it coming to him at all. Not untill Lae's fist made contact with the guys face. he jumped the guy and began delivering several punches to him. Untill he let go of the girl and grabbed Lae from his back, ramming him into the sea, and then began to punch out at him also. He took a few punches before he managed to swim away from one, and knocking the guy of his feet, plumaging him into the ocean also. Where Lae gave one last kick to the guy and walked out of the sea, blood covering her face. Wiping it of with his sleeve he headed back up the beach and sat in his car.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Rias body trembled as she swam away, sitting on the edge of the beach trembling and watching the two of them fight. A part of her, completely scared of this boy who had saved her, while the other part desperatey wanted to thank him. Biting her lip she shakily stood up, leaving the crowd of people that seemed to form a walkway for her as no one wanted to get near her unless it was to taunt her. Memories were still flooding back into her mind and she wondered why her parents thought it would be good to send her back out here, into the world. Shaking her head at her own thoughts she trudged up the beach towards the parking lot where she had seen the boy heading. She wanted to thank him if she could find him. Still soaking wet, her flip flops having been discarded at the beach she managed to catch sight of him hopping into his car. "Excuse me..." she said her voice obviously being forced to speak. "Thank you..." she whispered once at the car side fear not allowing her to speak very loudly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Lae sat there breathing pretty heavy, as blood ran down his face. Her herd a soft voice speaking to him. Female in tone. Then he relaised who it could be. The girl from the news. The one who had been kidnapped, gone for months, and to suddenly reapear again. She was lucky to say the least. He wiped the blood from his face again. Only to smear more blood on his arm, where the lace had come loose. Causeing his other wound to open up again. He turned slowly round to face the girl. Not really wanting to give eye contact. But he had just beat up the guy for her, and now she was thanking him. why though? Its not like he deserved it, he purely did it out of anger. Though she had managed to pluck up the courage to come talk to him, the least he could do for atleast a few seconds, was set aside his issues and give the girl at least some hope of kindness.
he had seen her on the news, but the pictures had been no good what they showed. Althought they were clear enough for you to regonise the face if you ever saw it again. when he looked round to her, he did not see what he expected. She was much prettier in person, than on TV and the pictures gave credit for. A small smlie reached the cornors of his mouth, raising them up slightly. "Thats alright, he just pissed me of treating you like that. I hate those people" He said the last part a little to harsh, and gripped the stearing wheel tightly, causing his knuckles to turn white, while blood ran from his wound and dripped to the floor of his car.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Ria bit her lip, seeing the blood. She nodded her head and gently managed to push some hair out of her eyes as she tried not to wince at the pain he must be in. "Are you okay? The cuts look really bad..." she murmered, motioning her head slightly towards his cuts. She saw him gripping the wheel of the car and backed up a step now uncertain of the whole situation. Why had she decided to come and thank him in the first place? Taking in a deep breath she glanced towards his face, not quite able to make eye contact but very close when she saw the blood that had once been on his face. Uncertainty took over again and she dropped her head getting ready to apologize for bothering him in the first place. Taking in one short breath she managed to say, "sorry i bothered you..." and then she slowly started to walk off, her gaze mostly on the ground.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Lae watched her as she slowly began to move further away. He was scaring the poor child, all because of his stupid anger issues. he let goof the steering wheel, his hands stiff from gripping so tight. He then noticed her becoming more and more uncomfortable withthe blood seeping from his wound. he quickly scaned the car for anything to cover it over, only coming up blank. he ripped a paice of cloth from the bottom of his shirt and wrapped it around his arm, again. Covering the most of it up. He look back up to find that the girl had started to walk of. He climb out of the car and called to her. "wait. im sorry if i scared you, i didnt mean to. And im okay thanks, its just a cut" he spoke gently, an not to loud to scare her. He could tell already that she was still scared inside. He walked a little ways closer to her and stopped just short,not sure whether to touchher or not. He also had to make sure she was okay.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Ria gulped. Her whole body wanting to tremble slightly as she turned on her heels to face him. Though, mind you she never looked back up at his face or towards the arm that was now covered. The sight of blood made her wrists tingle with pain where the scars were and she held one wrist with her other hand as she let it drop to her side a bit uncomfortably. "It looks like more than just a cut..." she said. "My house is up the way. We have a first aid kit you could use..." she offered, feeling quite bad for him though she mentally slapped herself for telling a stranger that. She took in one shaky breath before looking around a bit anxiously.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

He watched as his apraoch seemed to make her worse. Causing her to become more and more uncomfortable. He took a light step back from her. Him himself now feeling unneasy. He wanted to bolt from the situaton, but that could just make things worse. He wiped at the blood that trickled down his face again. When the girl began to speak.
"Its alright, i'll just drive home, its not too far from here" he spoke smiling slightly, but alos at the same time was starting to creap back to his car. Yet again trying to escape rom human socialization, something he was becoming very good at. Though it also did him no good at the same time. "Bye!" he wvaed awkwardly, but not because of the cut, and backed off to his car. Clmibing into the seat, he sat there gripping at the steering wheel, ltting himself unwind, and then soon drove of out the parking lot and sped down the road and out of sight.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Ria blinked, watching his awkward wave before nodding her head as a goodbye. Once she was sure he had driven off she slid back up the steps towards her house, finally able to calm down. Quietly she stripped down and took another shower, this time just yanking her hair back into a bun and forcing herself to sit in front of the tv and watch TMZ. She wore a pair of oversized sweats and a black sphagetti strap t-shirt and held a tub of ben and jerrys in her hand. As she contemplated the scene that had occurred earlier. He seemed to have the same prpblem as her when it came to socializing at least. Maybe she would see him again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Lae drove around the town for a while, letting his anger and hatred resided to just simple annoyence, before heading down the road back home. Parking his car on the drive, he hopped out, heading straight indoors and up stairs. But just as he got a few steps up the stairs, a deep husky voice came belowing through the walls. "Where ahve you been Dorian Laertes Greymark. You didnt leave us even a single note telling us what you were doing. It would be nice of you to tell us, you've had you mum owrried sick"
Lae's dads voice bellowed through the house like a fog horn out to some ships warning them of land ahead. He signed and span round to face the room which the voice had come from "I just went out okay, sorry to be a pain in the butt all the time, jeeze you dont cut me any slack. Im going to my room now, leave me alone" lae growled under his breath as he stomped loudly up to his room, slamming the door as he did so.
Lae dived under his bed, shuffling around untill he apeard back out with a first aid kit. Chucking it open onto his bed, he sat there and rumaged through the old box. He found some antiseptic spray and wound wash. First he pulled open the wound on his arm again, freash blood trickled down his arm and onto his bed sheets. Her poured the wound wash directly into the cut, flooding out all the encrusted dirt. Then he sprayed antiseptic fluid onto it, drying it up and adding sterri strips across his arm, hoping that they would keep the skin closed together long enough for it to heal right. After fixing up his arm he headed into the bathroom down the hall. The lights where off upstairs, apart from the little light escaping from his room. However it lit the way enough for no other lights to be used, as he walked the hall to the bathroom. Once inside he locked the door behind him, and began washing the dryed blood from his nose and lips. Examinning the damage, caused bu the stupid fight on the beach. He had a few cuts here and there, but nothing to major. Though his face was a little swolen from the bruising, he would be perfectly fine in the morning after a good nights sleep.

I wondered around in darkness, everything was black, utterly and completly black. I could not see where i was going nor could i see the hand in front of me. But if I stood still long enough, I could feel the slight brushing of something so soft and light, against my skin. It sent shivers up my spine. I walked forward, arms out in front, though it really did no help at all, for all I could feel was the cold dark air , and nothingness. Then Suddenly out of no where, as if it had just apeared out of thin air, A white almost transclesence floating head of some sort came screaming into view, watching me with beady, black filled eyes as he went by. It was somehow admitting its own light, and managed to sneak right up on me. Fear ran through my veins

Lae woke suddenly, sitting blot upright in bed. Not remember much at why he had suddenly awoken, but whatever it was he could tell he had been extremly frightened. He was breathing heavy, his heart racing, and even sweat dripped of his fore head.
Night terrors were one of his worse things. He always got them after he had had a strange experince in his dayly doings. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, cold air catching his warm body, sending chills up his spine. He glanced at the red dials situated on a small wooden desk at the side of his bed. 6:00 it was early, but also not too bad of a time to wake up. He rubbed at his face to clear away the last dregs of sleep, before standing up. walking over to the small window, his bare feet slapped the wooden floors, as he stared out the window to the early sun. He yawned and stretched, then headed into the bathroom to freshen himself up.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

((this post is going to be a fail. Just a warning...))

Ria jerked awake the next morning, insanely early. Way too early considering how the sun hadn't even considered rising yet. She took a quick shower before slipping into a pair of skinny jeans and a thinner sphagetti strap t-shirt with a bikini on underneath. Of course, her bracelets were still upon her wrists as she didn't dare let anyone see her scars. It scared her too much to let anyone see her scars. Nightmares had been plauging her mind for these past two years. Not one night had she had a good nights sleep with dreams. She had a pair of flip-flops on her feet again, and just enough make-up to accent her eyes before she slipped out her front door. Silently, she sat down in the sand for a few minutes before she drifted off into sleep again, her breathing slow and even and no dreams reaching her right now at all. No good dreams, and no bad dreams. She stayed asleep for at least two hours, waking up as the sun began to rise along the completely deserted beach. Part of her wondered if she might see the boy from yesterday again as he seemed like one of the nice ones, someone that she might be able to actually hang around with, and not be afraid of. Afterall, he had saved her earlier... couldn't he be someone who could be friends of her....
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm

[[I suck -falls asleep-]]

Lae jumped into his car, the broken surf board along for the ride. Once he had finished washing himself this morning, he had pulled on a pair of jeans and just a plain shirt, while nibbling on some breakfast bars. Lae did not like to waist much time during the early hours of the day. he prefered the early morning rather than midday or late night, pre-dawn hours.
he oarked his car in almost the exact same spot he had used the day before. Carrying out the split surf board, he headed down the front to the surf shack, hoping his board could be fixed there right away, or he could borrow one if not. he was just about half way there, when he turned his head, looking out onto the waves. Perfect for a days surf. Then as he glanced back up, he noticed the girl from the day before sitting in the sand. This time she was pretty alone, not many had come out of their hiding holes today, it was still a bit early for them. which was good in a way. Then the poor girl would not get harassed anymore.
Lae suddenly turned and wlked towoards her, not really sure what he was doing untill it was a little late. Standing in front of her now, boaard tucked under his arm. "Hey there again" He spoke to her like they were friends, and also, he actaully seemed nice for once, and spoke to an almost total stranger.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Ria jumped at first, shocked that someone had appeared as she stretched herself out after having fallen asleep out here. She blinked once, taking in a short breath and then running her fingers through her hair. "Oh. Hey..." she said, managing a tiny smile as she sat up completely instead of slouching, and bringing her legs so that her body made an upside down 'n' shape. Her blue eyes showing quite a bit of confusion, though she tried to keep it hidden. She had been almost sure that no one would really want to talk to her unless it was to bug her 'bout her past. Trying not to shake her head she said, "It's a nice morning...." Pausing, she bit her lip and glanced up at him, watching him carefully to see what his response might be. Her eyes glancing towards his arm to see what he was holding, and immediately noticed his broken surfboard, a questioning glance in her eyes, though she didn't really know too much about surfing to ask any question.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

[[ -fail- ]]

Lae smiled down at her, feeling all of sudden much better now, than he had just a few seconds ago. "It sure is a good morning, what you doing out here so early, you still look a bit sleepy. You okay, i didnt hurt you yesturday did I?" he paused completely confused at why he was talking to her, even his own voice sounded strange to him, and now he was just willing talking to this strange girl? "Wait.. why am i talking to you, this is not like me" he spoke it aloud too soon to realise what he had done. Confused and now feeling a little stupid he sat down in the sand, dropping the board into it also. Sitting just infront of the girl, he had only breifly met the day before, and pretty much saved her from a weird guy. Whta had gotten into him, he had no idea. Perhaps he was getting a little too much sun. "say you dont have the time do you? i need to see if the surf shop is open, so i can get my board fixed up, or buy another one. Though i seem to have left my phone at home." He ran his hand through the sand, grabbing up a handfull, crunching it into his palm. Then releaseing it back down again. repeating the process untill he got bored.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

(actually, I got a kick out of it. ;3)

Ria glanced up at him as he spoke a million questions at once. When he paused she spoke, a bit timidly but otherwise fine. "I couldn't sleep. It's quite normal that nightmares keep me up. And... no one was out here, so I thought I might try coming out here..." she murmered before registering the second question. "No. You didn't catch me with the punches..." she said, glancing to her right arm, which the man had grabbed that now had a bruise in the shape of a hand in the middle of her arm. She managed a smile, actually quite happy that someone was talking to her, but the next words out of her mouth removed the smile, immediately causing her to look at the sand and begin drawing shapes in it. The time? He had only wanted the time. Of course, didn't really care 'bout the conversation, he just wanted the time. Sighing she pulled her phone out of her pocket. "It's... like... six fifteen..." she said. It was a minute off, but by the time he stood up, it would be. She caught sight of him sitting infront of her though, and this was a bit strange. So, he didn't even know why he was talking to her, yet he was going to be sitting infront of her. Just for the time? Sometimes, she just didn't understand people.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Lae sighed when he relised how early it still was. There was no point in going to the shop when it would just be closed for a good few hours at least. "Thats good that i didnt hit you the other day" he turned and looked at her. She was now drawing simple pictures in the sand, he watched her closely, her hands moving softly but presicly. "Its too early yet for me to take the surfboard into the shop, guess i'll just stick around here for abit, thats if you dont mind?" He questioned her, hoping to get a little more from her. she was so quite around people. Though that could be because of what happened to her last year. But it didnt mean all people where like that sad loser.
he sat back in the sand leaning on his arms, staring into the sky, when he then remembered what she had said before hand. "Im sorry that you have nightmares, i know how it feels" he paused rubbing at the back of his head, remembering that dream from last nigt, almost causing him to shiver. "I suffer from them also, though mine can be rather strange at times, and not at all understandable" he looked back down at the sand.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Ria continued to draw in the sand, sketching in the waves, with a dolphin next to her side. Quietly, she bit her lip and looked up at him. "Yea, that's perfectly fine with me..." she murmered taking a tiny breath inwards. She paused, looking up at him as he complained of the same nightmare scenario which also plagued her sleep. "Yes. Well, mine are just repeats of the cell, and... the kidnapping time..." she whispered, dropping her eyesight down and back to the drawings which she had been working on. Glancing up a few times towards his broken board, but not his face as she stayed there, one ar resting ontop of her knees.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Lae stared out right into the ocean, staring blankly. Socialization mad ehim feel wierd and not right, though for some reason he was pushing himself to become friends with this girl. There was just a little something about her that flicked a switch in his mind, making him want to befriend her, no matter how much that killed him to do so.
He could here her feintly speaking in the background, half and half lisenting to her. But when she mentioned the kidnapping, he snpped out and turned to look at her. it shocked him to here her speak about it. Lae could tell by the way she spoke, it was still pretty hard for her to talk about it. He swolled hard. "Im ... urgh... sorry for what happened to you. That must be pretty hard to deal with" He fidgeted as he spoke, becoming umcomfortable with the way the conversation was going. Picking up the board he jumped to his feet, still feeling a little cramped. "I need to wak, i cant sit here. your welcome to tag along" Before he even got an answer from her he was about ready to walk of. When out of the corner of his eye he saw the large dog come running towards them. He could see it happening before it did. He was too late however and as he turned round the dog had already jumped upon the girl.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next