Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break-   (Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Ria nodded her head. "I just..." and then the dog came into view. She paused for a moment, watching the dog cautiously as it bounded towards her. She let out a shriek as it jumped ontop of her, tackling her down to the ground and holding her there before they started to lick her face. Grumbling she tried to push the dog off of her, but to no avail. The golden retriever just continued to lick her, before sitting on her chest and barking happily, as if she had found a new friend, even though Ria wasn't too pleased about it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break-   (Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Commence my dearest Abbakins-Fluffybum :D -Summer break- (Mature content)

Post  Deshychan Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Lae looked around him, left and right. Nothing around here much, then he began to walk of. Leaving the poor helpless girl to fend for herslef a little more. Just as he turned around he caught a glimpse of someone out the corner of his eye. he turned a little in the direction of the shadow, only to find it was the same guy from yesturday. the one who had tried to make this poor girl swim. And now his dog was jumping all over her. this really made his blood curdle, if you looked closely you coul even see the steam flowing out of his ears. He growled under his breath. His hands were balling in such tight fists, that his knuckles cracked in protest. The guy wistled the dog back to him, leaving the poor girl covered in sand. Though the dog had gone, He could still see the guy, And they had to walk past them. His hands still balled up, watching every footstep the guy took.
Lae turned to the girl checking on her to make sure she was okay, though as soon as his back was turned, all hell let loose. Before he could do anything sbout it, the dog had jumped him pushing him into the sand, only just managing to turn his head out, so he was not face down into the sand. The dog stood on his back, barking nastily at him, canines baring. he had managed to turn his head in the direction that the girl was sat. The guy came running over and grabbed her up, a large grin wiped across his grimy face, then he turned and headed down the beach, the dog still pinning Lae down.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Ria screamed out in protest as the man grasped her arm and yanked her to her feet. "Come on sweetie. It'll all be finee." he soothed before placing his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. She kicked out, attempting to get free, though it didn't help as she seemed to be kicking at thin air. He continued to drag her up towards the parking lot this time as she looked towards the boy whose name she had never caught. Tears, filling her eyes as memories filled her mind. Both of her hands clenching into the man's arm, desperatly trying to cause enough pain to get him to free her. But, he only let go of her after knocking her head into his car and then shoving her into the backseat. She fell limply against the seat, her eyes falling shut as everything went black.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2