Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** Empty Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 am

Six Years Ago
"Promise me you'll never leave me." Amia, the 16 year old teenage girl whispered in the 18 year old male's ear. Voice soft as silk as she closed her eyes and simply breathed him in with every breath she had. "I promise." The male replied, his voice husky and thick with the love it held. "Good." Amia replied, eyes closing as she leaned back against the old stone wall. This was their secret place, the place they could simply talk. It held all their secrets, dreams and hopes. Amia opened her eyes again slowly and looked over at the male. Smiling softly she laid her head on his shoulder and stared off blankly as her mind wandered.

Five Years and 4 Weeks Ago
"You promised me you wouldn't leave me!" Amia screamed, voice sounding like a mere whisper over the deafening roars of the thunder. Body trembling she stepped away from the male and chewed her lip furiously. "I know Amia, but I have to go." The male replied to her, his voice shaky and not strong like it usually was. "It's my duty, I am following in my father's footsteps." The male explained as he stepped forward. Amia backed away again, anger building up inside of her soul. "You promised." she whimpered, this time her voice was barely heard. This time the male stepped forward a little faster and managed to grab Amia's arm. He pulled her gently, but swiftly towards himself. He didn't want for her to reply or pull away before he curled his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head. "I'll be back love, I promise." He whispered. <center>

Three Years Ago
Amia sat on the front porch step. She hadn't heard of, or from the male in four weeks. She was getting concerned. It wasn't like him to stop writing like he was. Unless something happened. Brushing her hair behind her ear she bit her lip and forced herself to continue reading. Then something caught her attention. Her eyes narrowed when she saw a black car driving slowly down the road, with a police car leading it. They then stopped, the vehicles stopped in front of her house. A man stepped out of the back car, followed by the police officer. One held an army helmet and a flag and the officer held a sheet of paper. Amia swallowed thickly, eyes widening and darting from man to man. Neither of them looked please. She stood up and stepped down the steps. "Can I help you?" She asked, feeling her knees starting to tremble. "Are you Amia-Anne Lychester?" the officer asked her as he stood about two feet away from her. Amia simply nodded, eyes darting around again. "I'm afraid we have some bad news about-" The officer started, but was cut off when he had to catch the swooning Amia who's body plummeted to the ground.

Today
"Kaleb?" Amia called as she walked into the little old farm house she had lived in since she was eighteen. "Yeah honey?" The man replied as he walked out of the living room. "Oh hi babe." He greeted her as he gave her a swift hug before taking her hand and leading her to the living room. "I got you somethin'." The tall man told her as he tilted his head to smile at her gently. "What is it?" Amia asked stepping into the living room. Before she knew it Kaleb got down on one knee and pulled a little velvet box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asked her, voice soft and kind as he smiled up at her. Amia stared down at him before nodding.

Amia and _____ were sweethearts all of their lives. But when Amia got unexpected news that ____ went missing she gave up all hope of ever seeing him again.
But what Amia doesn't know is that ____ never died. He was being held captive and was being held captive for all of three years he was missing. No one had heard from him until now. He had escaped and is coming back home. But he couldn't get ahold of Amia to tell her.
Now Amia (22) is getting married to Kaleb, the boy she had known since childhood but he never seemed like 'the one' that's because he isn't. ____ is. Love can tear people apart but it can also bring them together.

Amia-Anne Lychester
Female
Looks- ClickyHere
Personality: RP out

Last edited by Alligator Stars [Jayneh] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am

Name: Christopher Saxon
Male

http://aceyfrankenstein.deviantart.com/art/Mein-Engel-126829138?q=boost%3Apopular%20christoph%20schneider&qo=103

http://s.dsimg.com/image/A-150-275286-1122409161.jpg

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=christoph schneider&order=9&offset=96#/d2j3a3w

(Just the bare links that I could find, to get an idea of what he looks like)

---

Reality is a harsh, cruel mistress to acknowledge.

But she can never be blamed for being dishonest.

It didn't matter how many awards or medals a soldier recieves in his life; it doesn't matter how much they sparkle, how good they look. Purple Hearts, brown-noses, the lot of it didn't register in Chris's mind nor heart as anything more than a label, a voluntary brand, if you will. To others, they spoke of courage and undermining and your achievements for what someone else believed to be the "greater good". Not his achievements. Nothing could speak for that.

All those medals said to him, when he adjusted them carefully and stepped back to observe his reflection, was, "you were lucky."

He must have been crazy, thinking he was going to go in and come out a hero. He must have been crazy to think that things would go to plan in any way. The man staring back at him in full regalia was not the boy that had left three years ago. Instead of the naive romantic, full of wonder and hope and the sense of adventure, of dreams of glory and love and victories, there stood a yougn man with and old man's eyes, only a glimmer behind their lifeless irises.

A glimmer of hope remaining for the girl he'd left behind.

Base had kept her letters while he'd been gone, piled up and stacked neatly, and just seeing them upon his return had given him such hope from his despair that he'd hung on to it, believed in it more than he'd believed in anything before. How he'd thought of her, in the darkest times, lying awake in the cold and pain wracking dully in every bone; how he'd thought of her, cradling a comrade's cooling body in his bloody arms.

She was his light, the lantern in the sea of nightmares, that kept him sane, that led him home.

Chris pulled himself back to the present. A scar was still healing on his face, having missed damaging the left eye; it wasn't very pretty, the eyelid itself tight drawn tight and squinted into little more than a single blue slit, the contour of the scar itself raking up and taking a divot through the eyebrow, and gouging below into the side of his nose. Like an L-shape, he thought, wetting his hair with water. He had to look somewhat good. Sure, just a bit beat up, but the rest were faint marks of tissue, nothing she'd freak overl-much about...

The Service had obliged whole-heartedly to give him a lift back home. Thirteen hours on the plane, a couple more to catch a nap in the passenger's side of the truck, and then there they were, at her door. Chris's heart quickened. Would she miss him? How was she? Would she be happy to see him? Was she even home?

He clutched the bouquet firmly, and went up to the porch. He hesitated, then summed up his courage and knocked. My love.

The seconds felt like hours...

Last edited by Richard, Inc. on Tue May 24, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!** Empty Re: Richard Inc. and Me! xP **Possible Mature Content!**

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 am

((You can start with Christopher coming back to the USA and all that crap. My first post was the 'Today' part in the plot.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 10:11 am

posted above ^
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 11:46 am

(I'm working on my post. Smile Just so you don't think I gave up on you already.)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 pm

[lulz ^^ ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 12:38 pm

(Might Polo be Kaleb? Do you mind?)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

[Should I mind? o_O Er, no, not really.]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 pm

(No, you shouldn't mind. Polo's awesome. But It might be hard for me to play both Kaleb and Amia. I'm asking Polo and if she can't then it will be just you and I and I'll play Kaleb. Smile)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Amia sat at the piano. She hadn't touched the ivory keys in so long she was afraid they'd break under her delicate fingers. The last time she had played the piano was when Chris sent her a song he had written. When she heard he was dead she hadn't touched the keys since. Now she was getting past it, moving on. Still she wasn't sure about marrying Kaleb. But the man was like a pacifier to her. He helped to sooth her and calm her anxious heart. Though, she wasn't in love with him.

Slowly and timidly she reached out towards the keys. Setting her index finger down first she closed her eyes. This was the beginning of moving on. Each finger found it's way onto a key, before she knew it she was playing the sweet melody she had memorized many years before. The music flowed like it was supposed to flow, it was perfect. Closing her eyes she continued to play out the notes. Forcing herself to go on, forcing herself to continue.

A knock caused her to stiffen and her hands fell from the piano. Carefully she closed it and slowly got up. "Just a moment." She called, voice soft and somewhat melodious. Running her hands through her long red hair she made sure that there were no knots or anything of the sort. Kaleb had stepped out to run some errands for a while so she was the only one home. Somewhat timidly she made her way to the door and set her hand on the doorknob. Turning it rather slowly, this was always how she answered the door, she then swung it open.

Her heart rose into her throat and she felt the inability to breathe. Gasping for air she gazed into the deep, but sharp eyes of her once love. Hands trembling she reached for the door frame to support herself. This couldn't be real, it was never real. What was going on? This was completely insane. She was just dreaming... wasn't she? "Chris?" She whispered, somewhat gasping as her whole body began to shake like a tremor was moving through it.

(FINALLY. xD)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm

[She always answers the door "slowly"? xD What ]

The moment had come and all he could do was stare. He couldn't think of anything to say. He couldn't think of anything to do. He just stood there with the flowers in hand, knowinng only that he needed a shave, his face looked like a car accident, and the life-long love of his had not changed.

No, she had; as he looked her over now, taking in how red the color of her hair, how defined the shape of her gentle green eyes. The pouty lips he'd dreamed of and imagined for many of those long weeks alone, longed to taste again. She was the same, but older, more beautiful.

"I..." He began, figuring that it might have been best to call first. He'd thought to surprise her (and had no idea that she'd presumed him dead, no less), and couldn't even form a single sentence. He cleared his throat, feeling like his tongue were sandpaper, like he was dreaming again. He could swear that she almost shimmered at the edges in his vision, every color and detail standing out in the most surreal way, but no, this was Amia, his Amia.

He almost shoved the flowers at her, so far-gone was he. "I-I brought you flowers. I hope these are still your favorite," he murmured, mentally kicking himself. Well, it was a start.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm

(Oh shut it. xD She's depressed. scratch ))

Amia felt her legs turn to rubber as she tried to wrap her mind around what was happening. This couldn't be true, it just wasn't. She was engaged and Chris was back. How was this possible? It wasn't.

Wait, shouldn't she be happy. Chris was back, she had been waiting so long and he was finally back. But now all she felt was pain. Her heart hammered in her chest as she still struggled to catch her breath. When Chris reached out with the flowers Amia let her trembling hand retrieve them. "I-I-I," She stuttered in reply, mentally pawing for the words to say. This was all insane. Finally she let out a deep breath of air and found words to say. Three simple words, "I missed you."

Her eyes darted over Chris' face as she remembered every bit of it. He was still as handsome as ever, even though he was a bit beat up. His eyes were still deep and soft, compassionate and loving. Perfect in every way, that's what he was. Completely and utterly perfect.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 2:02 pm

[I'll be back in about an hour or so. And that's no excuse, my curtains are more depressed, I bet they move faster! xP lol ]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm

(You're a butthead. xD I was adding to the drama.)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

[*goes to make a grilled-cheese sandwich, slooooowwwly....* hehehe xD]

"I missed you."

Her three simple words pierced him, bridged the silent, lonely gap between them. They got through, and everything he was feeling, everything that had built up to this moment, brought him to her in a fierce hug.

Chris held her, breathed her in, convinced that this was real, she was real, right here and now, and through something so improbable and practically impossible, they were together again. He believed it. And it nearly brought tears to his hardened eyes.

"Amia," he murmured in her hair, afraid to speak any louder for fear of breaking the moment. He said her name, over and over again. "Amia." He wouldn't leave this time. He'd pick up a job somewhere in town, and he'd stay, forever, never leave her side again. Nothing else mattered but her. "I'm home," he whispered hoarsely.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

(Bleh, I hate you. Wink)

Amia swallowed hard when he didn't say anything. But before she knew it she was being crushed by his strong arms. Closing her eyes she let out a small whimper, but not because he was crushing her. Because of what she was going to have to tell him. She was engaged. Timidly she wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face in his chest.

He was home. And she was glad, but scared. How would Kaleb react? Too many thoughts were running through her mind, this was insane. She would have to tell one of them that she was leaving them, though in reality she had already left Chris. In her heart she would always be with him. Soon she felt her hands gripping at the shirt on his back. Not wanting to ever let go she felt tears pricking in the back of her eyes. Rapidly she blinked, trying to blink them away. But they wouldn't leave, soon the floodgates let out and tears began to trickle down her face. Dampening the front of his shirt where she rested her head. This was all too hard, it was too confusing. She was scared, and confused, and felt so lost. But so happy at the same time. "I love you." She murmured through tears, muffled by his chest.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue May 24, 2011 5:33 pm

[lmao ^^. Gonna have to run in a bit, may not be back until...depends if I'm alive and my house is still standing Very Happy So it's been nice knowing ya, in advance!]

He shut his eyes tight. They'd been friends since forever ago, so familiar, so close, long before they'd fallen in love. Being with Amia was never an obligation; it was just right, it was natural. He lifted her into his arms easily, his bags and flowers forgotten at the door, and carried her into the room, feeling her heart to his heart, his eye to her eye, until their damp eyelashes entwined; and whirled her around the room, wishing this moment to last.

Chris couldn't help it - a single tear escaped his undamaged eye, and broke out laughing, with no way to stop.
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 am

(D'aww your post was sweet. xP)

When Amia felt her feet being lifted off the ground she squeezed her eyes shut tight. Before opening them again when Chris carried her into the house. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gazed up at him. Completely forgetting about the engagement ring that adorned her finger.

The moment when Amia felt one of Chris' hot tears stain her face she felt more tears gathering in her own eyes. He was finally, finally home. Leaning up she kissed his chin before narrowing his eyes when he burst out into laughter. What was he laughing about? Tilting her head to the side she studied him for a moment before looking about the room. "Chris?" She whispered, voice somewhat melodious like it always was. "What are you laughing about?" She might have known the answer if her heart hadn't become so hardened over the years, but she simply couldn't figure it out.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

[Hooray, I'm still alive! :D Had me worried for a second (whew T_T). 'Sweet'? Blech. I'm not good at these... mushy moments. <.<

Oh yeah, where's Polo? Thought she/he was going to join as my opponent :) ]

Chris couldn't answer for a full three minutes, shaking with relief. "You don't know..." He wiped his eye with a free hand, smiling sadly at her. "You don't know how long I've..." Unable to say anymore, but hoping she would understand, he chuckled quietly into her shoulder. This is happiness. A well of emotions he barely had a name for, coming out like this, when what was screaming to happen was to fall down crying and yell everything that had happened to him, everything he'd ever dreamed or thought about, to name everything he felt right now.

But all he could do was laugh.

Because big boys don't do that, right.

He drew back to look at her, to focus on her face, but then felt something hard pressing into the back of his neck, where her hand was. He winced a little. "New ring or something, hon? It's stabbing me a bit..."
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Amia felt a pang of guilt run through her when he asked about her ring. Swallowing thickly she simply nodded. Though she couldn't find any words, how was she supposed to tell him she was engaged? But, the engagement wasn't even out of love. She just needed to be pacified simply. The problem was she couldn't just throw Kaleb away because Chris was back. It didn't work like that. NO matter how badly she wanted it to work like that... it didn't. It couldn't.

((I shall get her! *runs to fetch Polokins*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

((GET me? XD Dude, did you really think I wasn't stalking this RP by now? Rolling Eyes Do I make my grand entrance now, or wait for the dramatic *Drumroll* "I'm engaged" *GASP* cyclops
I'm feeling rather eager about this, now! Twisted Evil ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm

((Do make your entrance dear Polo. He can break the news to Chris it'll make it more dramatic. Laughing ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm

[My grilled cheese burned Sad I couldn't get to the stove in time, I was too slow xD Anytime, Polo!]

Chris misinterpreted her silence as similar overwhelment, not seeing the ring (for perhaps it was a cereal box item and she'd show him, later), and set her down gently on the couch. So many things he wanted to say to her, to do for her, right now. He would do anything, could do anything, so long as they stayed one, forever.

So many things... he kissed her, softly, the action so familiar, so natural, that it could have been simply breathing, easily drawing air to sustain life without thinking about it, without needing to know how it worked. An old, mostly faded scar had carved a section less than a half of an inch into one corner of his lip, a straight line, but it didn't interfere; to taste her again, as tasting the fresh air after months of crawling blind below the suffocating earth...it was the sweetest thing, she was the sweetest thing, he'd ever known...

Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu May 26, 2011 1:16 am

((Woop, I'm here! Very Happy Not much time right now, unfortunately, so I'll make a brief start and put more effort in later. Sorry if I get something wrong - I'm too lazy to read through the whole RP.))

Kaleb pulled into the driveway feeling hot and flustered. As usual, the drive home had been infuriating. Motorists cutting him off left, right and center - some senseless fool driving at a frustratingly slow speed in front of him... Kaleb growled irritably under his breath, killing the engine and jerking his keys roughly out of the ignition. He tried to undo his seatbelt then, but it stuck, and he felt his anger levels rising rapidly. "Come on, you good-for-nothing thing!" He growled, tugging viciously at it. "Worthless piece of-"
As the last word was about to leave his lips, the seatbelt yielded to his hammering and tugging, and finally freed him. Kaleb gave a snort of irritable satisfaction, then got out of the car and slammed the door closed behind him.
With heavy steps, he stormed toward the front door - his broad shoulders tensed with suppressed rage, and a vein pulsing sickeningly in his temple, like a worm crawling beneath his skin.
"AMIA!" He bellowed as he reached the door, unlocking it and shoving it open. He caught his shoulder on the doorframe, and freely expressed a vulgar list of as many curses as he could think of. He was furious now - his face red and ruddy, and his fists clenched so hard that his nails dug into his palms. "Amia, where the HELL are you?!" Kaleb demanded, "Don't you even welcome your fiance home any more, you ungrateful little..." He muttered himself into silence, stomping grumpily through the house in search of her. "AMIA!!!" He shouted again, spittle flying from his lips with the violence of his shout.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm

When Chris set Amia down she felt herself longing to be in his arms again. To be comforted by his touch. To once again forget about her fiance who would be arriving soon.
The next feeling was one she had missed and longed for all these years. His lips closed around hers and she raised her arms to wrap around his neck absentmindedly. Like they had done so many years before. Eyes closed she pulled him closer and kissed him back lovingly. This was what she wanted, she didn't want Kaleb anymore. Kaleb was getting to be more and more awful as the days went by. Well not here was a safe haven she could run to to get away from Kaleb. She had Chris now, everything could be the same. Everything could be how she wanted it to be again. Just Chris and herself, happy as they used to be.

Amia quickly pulled away from Chris when she heard Kaleb's harsh tone. Eyes widening she looked up at Chris before looking at the ground then back up. He was apparently in a mood today. When her eyes met Chris' again her gaze held pain and fear. It seemed as if words wouldn't proceed from her mouth. Her throat went immediately dry and she couldn't let out a single syllable. Finally when she caught her breath she felt tears slowly trickling down her face. "Chris..." She trailed off in a whisper. "You have to go now." She knew that if Chris didn't get out of there soon Kaleb would have a fit. The one time Kaleb came home to find an old friend of her's dropping by he gave the guy a black eye. She didn't want to know what he would do to her 'dead' boyfriend. Love. He wasn't even a boyfriend to her anymore. Chris was someone she needed, someone she wanted and craved for. Someone who was absolutely perfect in her eyes. And she couldn't see Kaleb destroy him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next