Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content Empty Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Human plot
You have just moved to a town called Sumner, Washington and you don't know anyone. There's this 'family' that you seem to like, but there's something rather odd about them. You don't know what it is, but you decide to befriend them. Could this lead to a wonderful relationship, or are you putting yourself in utter danger?

Vampire plot
There's two new students in town. You like one of them, but you know it could cause you and your family harm or maybe even destruction if you became close. Will they ever find out that you aren't what you seem, or will you be gone before then?

Vampire Form:
Full Name:
Name called:
Reason why you became a vampire:
Eyes:
Hair:
Clothing:
Other:
Personality:

Human Form:
Full Name:
Called:
Hair:
Clothing:
Other:
Personality:

Mine:

Vampire Form:
Full Name: Emmett Trinity
Name called: Emmett
Reason why you became a vampire:
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Dark blond
Clothing: Tee shirt (usually Hollister) jeans with Nikes or Converse.
Other: Big and strong.
Personality: Very protective of certain people, knows he's dangerous, likes having fun.

Human Form:
Full Name: Dana McKehnly Anderson
Called: Dana
Eyes: Light, absent blue. They are a mix of blue/gray, and almost appears gray. From far away they look very bright blue/gray, but up close they look like stone. They have small hints of emerald.
Hair: Dark brown with hints of black. It is overly thick and has long, natural curls that start at the top of her head. Her hair hangs a bit past her shoulder blades, and is very unruly, tangly and hard to handle. It is a bit frizzy, but looks like it was curled with a curling wand. She sometimes straightens it and sometimes puts it in a ponytail, usually when she goes to the barn. Her hair is layered kinda weird, so when it's straight it's never compeltely straight. She has side bangs that taper her forehead, showing only a little of it.
Clothing: Depends entirely on her mood. But never girly, sometimes a bit fenimine though. Sometimes she wears basketball shorts with black socks and vans or Jordans, and other times she wears skinny jeans with a band tee shirt and converse. She is usually wearing her black northface or leather jacket.
Other: None
Personality: Kesler is very eccentric and bubbly, but can be quiet and reserved at times. She has no fear in talking in front of crowds, but only with authority. She has very much stage and a theatric background, she is like that. She is always the light of the room, cracking jokes. She can get angry easily, and is usually always the first to speak up and defend herself and her friends. She acts more like a boy then a girl. If she knows you well enough she is usually the loudest and craziest, but can also be rude. She speaks her mind, and doesn't hold back. But, she does that more to people she doesn't like, or barely knows. She is usually described as the "Loud one, insensitive one, crazy one or dramatic one." because of her stage experience. She is very positive and is thrilled for life and being able to live in it. She is also a jokester and loves tricking people. She is also a ball of energy, she will have random "energy attacks" as she calls them. She is also very confident. If someone is being mean to someone else (Her friend) then Kesler will come over and pour a smoothie on their head. Never question her, becuase she will get angry. She can get annoyed easily, and she is always calm and never freaks out when something bad happens. She is very confident and not very self cautious. Doesn't care what other people think of her. She likes being the center of attention, but not in a selfish way. She can be very devious and malevolent, and she can easily and sneakily get inside of your head. She has a lot of pride. She will stand up for people and is usually the tough one, she mostly hangs out with guys, there more loose and relaxed. She is very athletic, plays almost every sport but Volleyball, Tennis and Cheer. She loves to tease, and is pretty tough, will bud into fights and sometimes even start them. She can be really annoying and assertive, but that is usually her way of showing you she likes you. If she doesn't like you, she will be unnaturally nice. You can also tell she likes you if she makes fun of you and cracks embarrassing jokes about you, and if she doesn't she isn't into her. She is very good at catching facial expressions, even if they are only on your face for a second. Kesler is very observing, and makes sure she observes your thoroughly before she always into her friendship. She is usually the one to question you, but when it comes down to it, she is really lovable.

You start, Katie. What a Face
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Location : In a giant shoe. (Don't worry, it's a good smelling shoe.)

Back to top Go down

Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content Empty Re: Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:16 pm

((By the way, I forgot Emmett's reason and in the personality, it says Kesler... just ignore that xD))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content Empty My form/first post

Post  Katie Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Vampire Form:
Full Name: Riley Trinity
Name called: Riley
Reason why you became a vampire: TBA
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Dark brown
Clothing: dark with a jacket and converse, jordans, vans...
Other:
Personality: pretty dangerous and a bit serious, has problems controlling himself sometimes.

Human Form:
Full Name: Ashlyn Grace Michaels
Called: Ashlyn
Eyes: Dark green/Emerald
Hair: Straight blonde hair, comes to her shoulder blades.
Clothing: Usually a simple shirt from her favorite store, Abercrombie & Fitch,
Other:
Personality: Ashlyn is Ashlyn. She doesn't change for anyone. She's very loud, and trouble seems to find her easily. Ashlyn thinks that life should be very fun, and that doesn't always go the way she planned. She can't hold a grudge at anyone. Outgoing is the word to describe her, as she isn't one bit shy. She doesn't give up easily, when she thinks what she's doing is right.

I stood in the parking lot, my headphones in my ears. This was my first year here, and I didn't know anyone. The people seemed nice, but not welcoming me into their cliques yet. I watched people walking by, examing how they acted. I didn't care about fitting in, but it would be nice to have someone to show me around.

Riley stepped out of the car. There were always stares from the new students, but he ignored them, walking with his brother as usual. It got lonely sometimes, but he couldn't make friends.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Emmett walked beside Riley through the parking lot. He walked with him up the stairs, and he ignored all the terrified faces people gave him when they saw how big he was.

I hopped into my car, and almost sped out of the driveway. I slept in, great. On my first day, too. I stepped on the pedal, and zoomed through the neighborhood. Good thing dad was at work, or he would have a heart attack for sure. I pulled out onto the main road, and slowed down a bit because of the traffic. While I waited at a long red light, I looked through my backpack, making sure everything was in place for the first day. The light flickered green, and I zoomed past it, setting my hands back on the wheel. I turned a tight corner and another one, pulling into the parking lot. I slowed down, looking for a empty spot. I spotted one, it would be a long walk though. I slowly and cautiously pulled in, and opened the door to my truck. I slammed it shut, my backpack almost getting caught in the heavy door. I walked into the lot, and toward the school. I spotted a girl listening to music, but I quickly put my attention back on what I was doing.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Me and Katie ONLY - Mature Content Empty Re

Post  Katie Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 pm

I saw two guys walk by, and noticed how they looked... different. I couldn't decribe them. Seeing a car speeding through, I pressed myself against mine, out of habit. I took my headphones out, and shoved them and my iPod in my purse, deciding to walk around.

Riley jogged up the stairs next to Emmett, ignoring the people. He could feel their eyes on him, but he knew Emmett was his only friend, and he should be his only friend. It was dangerous to interact with others.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

The bell rang, and I pulled out my schedule. I looked at it, and it had the number of my locker. I walked into the hall, and looked for my locker number. I spotted it, and turned the knob, putting in the combination the piece of paper showed me. I pulled it open at 3 tries, and stuffed my backpack into it, along with my raincoat. I got out my algebra book, and walked to my class, training my eyes on my schedule as I walked, stumbling over my converse occasionally.

Emmett and Riley stepped into the school. He looked down at him. He was shorter and smaller than Emmett, but Emmett well knew he could be more dangerous. He was faster, and he was harder to control. Which could be because he is younger then Emmett, well he is a new born barely.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:04 pm

I opened my locker, seeing my schedule. I got out my books, and looked for the classroom, spotting the number. I walked in, and chose a seat. I looked around at people around me. I saw a girl, and smiled politely. "Hello."

Riley stood at his locker, overcome by the sudden smell. He was suddenly thirsty, but he attempted to control his self, focusing on getting his books.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Emmett went to his lockers and got his books, walking to his class.

I looked at her as I looked for a seat. "Hi." I muttered, not really meeting her eyes. I strained my head to look around. All the other empty seats were next to some stinky girl or a jerky jock, so I looked back over at her. "Mind if I sit?" I asked, motioning my to the chair next to her since my hands were full.

Last edited by Colors Of The Wind on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:56 pm

((We don't have to play the guys right now What a Face ))
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

I shrugged. "Sure." I reached my hand down into my purse, picking up my phone, quickly checking for messages from my friends back home. There weren't any, so I shoved it back in. Glancing around, I noticed some of the students. I quickly thought of the guys I had saw, but decided they were probably older, or at least weren't in this class.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 pm

I looked at her, kind of confused on her carelessness. I rolled my eyes at myself, and set my books onto the desk, flopping my butt absent-mindly on the chair and scooting forward to rest my elbows on the desk, and cup my chin in my palm. I stared blankly ahead, waiting for something interesting to happen. But, I doubted it. I watched the girl with the side of my eye, rummaging through her purse and her phone. I shrugged it off mentally and glanced quickly at the clock, sighing when I found there was only less then a minute till class started. I lifted myself up, ready if I needed books or anything.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

I glanced at the clock, turning my phone to vibrate. I picked my feet up and rested them on the basket on the desk in front of me, and slid down in my chair a little. I knew this would be easy, since the school's back home required each student to take advanced classes, while the classes here weren't advanced. I chewed the side of my mouth, waiting.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

The bell rang, and I sat back in my chair a bit. I waited for the teacher, and he walked into the class. "Hello, students." He said politely. I rolled my eyes, and held my hands. He turned to the board and wrote his name in sloppy cursive, that I could barely even read. 'Mr. Longbottom'. Perfect. I chewed my lip to help from laughing, and I glanced quickly over to the girl.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm

"As opposed to a shortbottom." I whispered, a smile creeping onto my mouth, as I looked at the girl. I waited for her response, unsure if she'd find it funny or stupid.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm

I huffed in a laugh and smiled. I looked back at Mr. Longbottom, who was talking about rules. I opened up my notebook and wrote. 'hey, i'm Dana.' on it, and passed it over to the girl.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I took the notebook, read it, and picked up my pencil. I wrote "Hey! I'm Ashlyn (: " on it and passed it back. I liked puting smiles on things. It made them seem automatically nicer.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 pm

I smiled as she slid it back to me, and wrote in my naturally neat hand writing. "Hi, Ashlyn. Nice to meet you (: Where are you from?" I asked, my smile just naturally wiping off. I passed it back over, and looked up at Mr. Longbottom.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I held the note down while Mr. Longbottom looked out at us, and when he turned, I opened it and smiled. Her handwriting was neat, while mine was sort of messy, but readable. I wrote back: "Malibu California. It's so wet here! Where are you from?" I folded it, and laid it gently on her desk.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 pm

I read it, glancing up at every word at Mr. Longbottom. When I knew it was clear, I wrote back. 'I'm from here, but I transferred from Eastern Washington to here. I don't know how in the world you stand California!' I wrote, and slid it back, peering back up at Mr. Longbottom.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 pm

I grabbed it, and quickly opened it while he wasn't looking. "It's so nice there! The beach is amazing! It's so cold here! I don't know how you stand it." I wrote back, and handed it to her
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

I read it, and quickly wrote back. 'I hate the heat. I don't mind the sun and warmth, but defiantly not a fan of humidity and lots of heat. It makes me frustrated.' I finished and slid it over to her, and shrugged. I twiddled my thumbs as I waited, watching them.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

I took it when he wasn't looking. "I'm ready for this class to be over. Shortbottom has an annoying voice. Razz" I wrote back and handed it to her
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 pm

I read it, smiled, and wrote back. "I agree. And the way he stick out his behind, smooths his hair every 3 seconds, and wears that scarf makes me uncomfortable." I wrote, and slid it over, smiling a bit.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

I slapped my hand over my mouth when I read it, and nodded. I wrote back, "So true! I hope all the teachers aren't like this!" I wrote back.
Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post  Colors Of The Wind Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

I laughed quietly as she handed to me, and I wrote back. "I know!" and smiled as I slid it back over to her. I looked at the clock, and the class will end soon enough.
Colors Of The Wind
Colors Of The Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next