Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content Empty !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

--------------------------------------------
Summer.
Place can have a beach. I dun really care where.
Where's your handsome mannn?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content Empty re

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Jason Vasquez
Jace
Blonde, slightly sun kissed skin, Grey eyes, Tall.
^^ look at my writing skills xD Bah. To be explained.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Ria tossed and turned, the cold room sending her back to the dark, damp, dreary space that was around her. No, she couldn't deal with this. Save her. Save her. Get her out. She clenched onto the sheets before jarring awake to the sound of movement down the hallway. Tears streamed down her face as she grasped the pillow and wrapped her arms tightly around herself to protect herself. Nothing was safe anymore. No one. Not one thing. She shouldn't trust anything, or anyone. Hidden cameras, people reading her texts and every word she typed onto a computer screen. They would find her. They had found her before, hadn't they? It was only a matter of time. She needed help. She needed to be able to breathe again. But, she couldn't. No matter what she did she only seemed more confined. No. It didn't make a difference. If she didn't close herself off they would find her again. She couldn't go back to that hospital. That old, abandoned hospital. The walls cement, with tiny amounts of water dripping down the edges and mold on the ceiling. The hard, metal cot with one sheet and a pillow. The stool in the far corner under the camera where they watched her twenty-four seven. No, she wasn't safe there. And she wasn't safe here. Her eyes immediately darted around her white room. Brightness. Everything in her room was either white or black. No greys. No, she didn't dare have any greys in her room. It killed her to see grey after those two months. Again, the noise happened and she panicked, pulling her knees up closer to her as she shook her head. No, don't let him in. Don't let him in. Thirty minutes of fairy-tales being read to her by a different person each time. She felt a lump in her throat as she tried to keep herself from crying. They had barely read anything to her, though. No, they had just come over to her, shoved her against the wall and done as they had pleased. They forced her to take showers and shave. So, after a few times of being raped she hid the razor under the stool where they couldn't see it, and then she would slit her wrist. It released the stress, the pain, the tension. And, she needed that release otherwise she feared she would break. She couldn't just stand there anymore. It didn't work. She couldn't. It was too hard. And so she had continued to do it each time they had their fun and it very quickly became a ritual. She now had a pocket-knife in her purse when she went out, not for protection, but in case if something caused her to panic and stress out. She would need to release it before she broke down and couldn't move. So, she had the pocket-knife, and bandages to stem the blood-flow as needed before she would continue on. Once she was sure that the sound was gone she turned on her radio to listen to Adele as she climbed out of her bed. Quietly, she hummed along with the song that was playing as she shuffled towards her closet. Her fingers gently wrapped around the knob before twisting it open as she pulled out a few clothes for the day. First, she placed her eyes upon a grey and top with silver and black strewn throughout the lining. It hung on her right shoulder and then was off the shoulder on the left while it seemed to crush along the 'shoulder' line. It had a black belt with a silver ring in the middle, each edges of the belt studded with silver beads creating almost an eye like effect. It hugged her hips nicely and in the back, was a little loose, causing it to drape over the edge of the belt. Then, her fingers reached for a black, pieced pencil-like skirt that rested mid-thigh, just at her fingertips and then she grasped a black pair of peep-toe pumps with a tiny bow on the outside. Quickly, she pulled them out of the closet before hanging them on her door and headed to take a shower. She stripped down once she was sure the door was locked and turned the hot water on. As soon as she saw the steam on the mirror she hopped in and washed her hair, shaved her legs and underarms and then jumped out, turning off the water and drying herself off. With the towel still wrapped around her she took the hairdryer to her now slightly wavy hair and forced it to dry. It was still a bit too wavy for her liking, but she would wait a few minutes before she took the straightener to it so she didn't completely ruin her hair from the massive amount of heat. So, she grasped her foundation and applied that to even out her skin-tone before her black eyeliner. She rimmed her blue orbs causing them to pop even more and then added a layer of black eyeshadow to her eye-lids. She then applied white eyeshadow to her crease between her eyes and her nose, and then lined the bottom of her eyes with it, smudging it out so it wasn't too drastic. Finally, she applied her mascara before returning to her hair which she straightened out quietly. Then, finally she grasped her clothes and slipped into them before looking through her jewelry case. Her eyes settled upon a pair of shimmery rectangle dangling earrings which she placed into her pierced ears before looking for a necklace. She finally chose the mixed beaded necklace that had about half an inch of space between the white, silver, dark grey, and black thick beads. Clasping it around her neck she shifted through her bracelets and grasped a set of leopard print bangles. one large black one, about five, thinner silver ones, one white and black leopard print one, and a pearl one. She shifted the ordering of them so that they rested as she wished before she headed down the stairs. Taking an apple she got her keys and went out to her mustang. Quietly, she decided against driving though and went back into the house before dropping the keys on the counter. She slid her black purse over her shoulder before walking towards the local cafe where she bought a hot chocolate and headed towards the park to relax and draw on her first day of 'summer'. She had a gigantic purse with a sketch pad and multiple strengths of pencils to sketch out whatever she pleased. So, quickly, she headed towards a bench, not really watching where she was going, figuring that the joggers would just avoid her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Squeezing his eyes shut he tried to block out the sounds of his busy family, two younger brothers who were still in school complaining about having to go when he didn’t, his mother yelling at him to help her with something, the dog barking wanting to go outside and finally his alarm blaring which he had forgotten to turn off. He sat up his blonde shaggy hair sticking every which way. He looked around slightly as his sleepy eyes slipped into focus; he sighed softly and reached over to his alarm hitting the off button before falling back into the bed. Summer, it was finally here. He laid in bed for a moment before looking over to the clock 7:02. He ran his fingers through his hair before getting up and trudging downstairs. One thing was for certain, he wasn’t one of those crazy quiet people who just snuck around, he was loud in every single aspect of his life. Being a pretty outgoing person tended to get him into a lot of trouble but what was life really without a little trouble, plus it was fun... of course until you actually got in trouble. But Jace never really seemed to learn, a lot of people just called him plain stupid but a lot of people didn’t know the real Jace, who he really was and he preferred it that way. Walking into the kitchen he looked at his little brothers and waved at them tauntingly with a slightly teasing grin “Have fun at school” he called lazily. His brothers stuck their tongues out at him before calling their dog, Fred. The big old bulldozer came running and almost took Jace out at the knees, Fred was a Saint Bernard and you didn’t want to get in his way, it was that simple. He grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading back up to his room, getting a quick shower, drying himself, get dressed. He managed to tame his hair getting it to fall as he pleased before he pulled on one of his old t-shirts and a pair of shorts. This was summer and he was heading to the beach. He grabbed his ipod and stuck in his head phones before running downstairs and out the door. He came crashing to a halt as he looked down to his feet and sighed. Shoes would probably be a good idea; he walked back into the house laughing at himself. Pulling on his shoes he shook his head softly before slipping out the door and started to run towards the beach which was a couple blocks from his house. He cranked his iPod, singing to himself when he was alone on the street but soon quieted as he got in towards town although he still mummered the words under his breath. Jace smiled as one of his favourite songs came on and he looked down to his iPod to turn it up although he kept running at his steady pace. Not looking where he was going he ran into a young women causing him to drop his iPod and reach out to catch her so that she wouldn’t fall. He managed to catch his balance and instantly let her go still to shocked to speak although when he got a good look at her his confidence instantly sky rocketed, maybe he shouldn’t feel so guilty about running into her. He ran his hand through his hair once before looking down at her “Uh, Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention” he said simply trying to gather his senses back together “Let me make it up to you, get you breakfast or lunch or something, a smoothie from the beach shack” he said listing off some offers that would score him some more time with her.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Ria let out a gasp as she felt something jarr into her side. Her drink went flying out of her hands, spilling at her feet causing her to back up a couple of steps gathering her own balance even though she could feel someones hand upon her arm to keep her from falling. Her sketchbook and purse clattered to the ground next to the spilled liquid and she quietly bent over to pick them up, just managing to save them from being ruined. With a grumble she picked up the now empty cup and tossed it in the trashcan as she heard someone apologizing. But her mind was racing, looking for exits. Finally she jerked back to reality to hear him offering to make it up to her. "Um. No its fine. My fault. I wasnt watching either..." she said before shifting her weight just slightly. She had to tilt her chin up to look at him, even in her pumps. Stepping back again she heard something snap, and saw her heel had been broken thanks to a well positioned hole in the concrete. Luckily, it wasnt all too hot outside so the concrete wasnt that hot. She slipped both of her shoes off and stood there, her eyes just reaching his shoulder. God, talk about tall. She moved back one more step so she could easily look up at him. Though, she would admit a smoothie sounded amazing she wasnt all tok fond of walking around with shoes in her hand. "A smoothie does sound good right now," she said looking down distastefully at her spilled drink. "Can I meet you there?" she asked shouldering her purse again. "Im not a huge fan of carrying broken shoes..." she said before mentally scolding herself for agreeing to go eith himn. She could be taken again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Jace nodded softly when she asked if she could meet him there “Yeah, sure” he said knowing that there was a good chance that she’d end up simply ditching but it was worth a try anyways. He looked at her for a moment simply taking in her appearance, dark hair and eyes that could kill. He met her eyes quietly and gave her a quick but convincing smile “What kind do you want, I’ll have it there waiting” he said still trying to make it up to her, first for running her over, secondly for causing her to break her shoes. He did feel a little bit bad but the other half was trying to pick it up, get her to give him a name or something, she was definitely a looker although she seemed rather nervous. Bending down to pick up his iPod he sighed seeing the cracked screen. Great he thought to himself before soundlessly slipping it into his pocket, he'd give it to one of his brothers or something and get a new one with his pay check. He straightened back up to his full height before starting to back down the sidewalk still looking at her simply hoping to get an answer. Besides, he wasn’t going to take any excuses he decided all at once a small confident smile slipping over his features lighting up his slate grey eyes. Determined he definitely was, sometimes to a fault... but oh well that was life, or rather simply that was Jace, that was the way someone had programmed his brain. He was tough, outgoing, determined... sometimes rather stupid but he’d prefer to be that person that to be no one at all, he liked being right in the middle of things, even if it’s not in his best interest.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Ria smiled. "Oh. Whatevers good. I just moved here so I dont know what they have..." she said before giving him a curt wave ams dlipping back towards her house. Once there she changed into a pair of shorts and a pair of black flats, keeping everything else before heading towards the smoothie shack. It was worth a shot. And if anything went wrong, well, she had pepper spray. A tiny sigh escaped her lips as she came up to it, glancing around a bit awkwardly for the boy expecting him to be easy to find because of his tall frame, though in all honesty he wasnt.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Suprised flickered in Jace’s eyes when he saw her come back. He had been sitting down with a few of his friends when she had caught his eye. He stood up a Mango smoothie in one hand and a Strawberry Banana in the other. He walked over to her and smiled slightly “Take your pick, I’d personally suggest the Mango” he said giving her a small smile. Mango was his personal favourite and he was really hoping that she’d go for the strawberry one although he’d live with it if she didn’t. He did still feel a bit guilty but he was sure he’d make it up to her “I’m Jace by the way” he added taking in her new outfit. Funny with the heels she had seemed short but now she was really short, it was odd but cute in its own little way, excuse the pun. He glanced back over to his friends as one of them called his name, something about a volleyball game but he promptly ignored him and looked back to the young lady.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

((XD Odd but cute in its own little way. I laughed. So hard. And. It really wasnt all that funny /lameness))

Ria smiled when he approached her, still in shock by his height. When he told her to choose she chose the strawberry one. "Thanks," she said before glancing over to the boys who were calling him over. "Im Ria..." she said before pausing, "im aorry if Im pulling you away from something. I dont mind watching." she said motioning slightly with her head towards the group of guys. She still had her sketchpad so she really didnt care if he went off and left her or not.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

xD I’m telling ya, I have a way with words. Bahaha. Not.

Jace looked down to her and flashed her warm smile as she chose the Strawberry smoothie “Ria, I like you already” he said simply “You left me with the good smoothie” he added quickly to explain although he kept his light tone. He looked over to the guys before shaking his head and looking back down to her “Nah, I’ve already beat them four times this week, you can only make a guy lose a volleyball game so many times” he said with a quick shrug as if it was simply logic. He glanced down to Ria for a moment before taking a sip of his smoothie. Looking around the beach for a moment he looked back down to Ria “How have we not met before?” he asked curiously, she seemed to be about his age and he knew most of the girls at school, besides one as pretty as her would not manage to go under the radar, it just wasn’t possible. So there was two conclusions, different school, new or home schooled... make that three conclusions.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Ria smiled. "Banana Strawberry seemed better," she said pushing a loose strand of hair back behind her ear. "Oh. Really. That sounds like an interesting sight," she teased with a smirk before taking a sip of her smoothie as he looked around the beach, each time his gaze returning to her. Why hadnt he seen her? Ria laughed. "Well. Unless youve lived in Texas for some time then you have absolutely no reason to. Im new here. Just most people can pick me out of a crowd thanks to the news a couple years back," she said with a light shrug as if it werent of importance.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Jace looked at her a little suprised, what was she on the news for? He wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or a good thing so he simply shot her a small smile "Well, my dad died when I was four and the news depresses my mom so I have no idea who you are" he said simply and honestly. The only reason he ever watche the news was to fall asleep. He looked down to her and grinned slightly "As for Texas, never been... I grew up in Canada then moved down here when I was ten cause my mom got a job" he said with a slight shrugg since they seemed to be swapping stories, besides it wasn't anything everybody else already didn't know. Although he had to admitt he was rather curious about her now. Why had she been on the news?

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

ooc; me bed time. goodnight Smile

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Ria smiled and nodded her head. "Ah. Well. I wouldnt worry about the news portion. Someone is bound to speak of it as we stand here." she paused glancing around, "im already attracting many hidden glances," she muttered before rolling her eyes and taking another sip. "Sorry bout your father though. And if you came from canada you would hate Texas. Ots way too hot there, even for my liking..." she finished before glancing back at the boys playing volleyball.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 am

Jace looked at her curiously for a moment before glancing around the crowd. He could see quite a few people looking over but nothing out of the ordinary. He looked down to her and shrugged softly "Well if you really want we can wait around for that to happen or we can get out of here?" he suggested "Head down the beach" he added with an easy grin. He had to admitt he was curious but she didn't seem to comfortable with the whole thing. Hearing his name again he turned around seeing Jordan and a bunch of the guys trying to call him over. He gave them a slight wave as if to say 'give me a minute' before looking back down to Ria

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 am

Ria managed a smile. "The beach sounds nice. But. I think they really want to be beat again," she said motioning slightly with her head towards the group of guys. "I have stuff to keep me busy. Why dont you go and beat em then after we can head down the beach..." she suggested, shifting her purse just slightly so it didnt slide off of her shoulders.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Jace looked at her and grinned slightly “I’ll be quick” he said with a slight wink. He passed his smoothie off to one of his friends before pulling his t-shirt off. He walked out onto the court with his friend Mick and played a quick game of rock paper scissors to descide who started the game to fifteen. He glanced over to where he had left Ria and smiled slightly before taking the ball and walking back to the end line. He spun the volleyball in his palm quietly before looking over to the other side of the net. He tossed the ball up into the air and hit the ball hard sending his serve into the back of the court where his buddy just managed to dig the ball. He and Mick managed to get the first couple of points simply on mistakes from the other team before they started to play through some rallys. Jace dove for a ball managing to put it up for Mick who spiked it down on the other side. Laughing he stood up and smacked Mick on the back before grabbing the ball for the last serve. He put it over into the back corner, Ty just managed to get a hold of it but the pass went funny off his arms and he and Mick got the point. Smiling slightly they shook hands before Jace grabbed his t-shirt and smoothie from Cally, who had been holding his stuff.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Ria nodded and sat down. She pulled out her sketchbook and, - ignoring the game mostly- she began to sketch out the seagulls pivoting around the beach. She looked up to see that he had won and was shaking hands. Quietly, she stood back up, closing her sketchbook and stowing it away just as he reached her side. "Nice job," she said with a tiny smirk before grasping her smoothie and taking a sip of it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Jace grinned slightly "Short and sweet" he said simply. He had saw her put the sketch book away and he was slightly curious but he didn't bring it up. He pulled his t-shirt back on quietly before looking down to her "Care to join me for a walk? I'll show ya around..." he said with a slight grin. The farther down the beach you went the nicer it got "Plus, it's really pretty and if your really lucky I might even model for you" he added with a teasing wink.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Ria smirked. "Id love to join you for a walk," she said politely before laughing at his last comment. "Oh really now? Who says i want you to model?" she teased.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Jace laughed before flexing his muscles slightly "You didn't have to say it" he said sounding rather full of himself, which he was but oh well. He laughed at himself, smiling slightly before glancing down to her. He winked playfully before starting down towards the nice end of the beach where it wasn't so crowded.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Ria rolled her eyes, pulling her bag up her shoulder more before following him quietly. Well, someones full of themselves... she thought, unable to keep back the smirk.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Jace slowed slightly so that he fell into step beside her. He glanced around the beach quietly as they started to make there way away from the crowds. He let out a soft breath and glanced down to Ria before out to the water.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

((Now that I'm on a computer... Time to up the post. XD))

Ria let out a tiny sigh, walking in perfect rythm with him on accident as she took in the salty beach air. The rise and fall of the waves as they slid along the surf with a calming fashion. Her blue orbs seemed to gleam a little in the sunlight as it radiated down onto her skin. She couldn't understand why the beach was so calming. But, she did know that someone was following. Talking on a phone and she could just make out the words, "girl who was kidnapped. Yea.... Yea. Ria. She's right in front of me..." She felt herself tense up, her body telling her to move closer to Jace. But her mind warning her against it. She felt the wind blow in her hair and then she could hear the person easily. "Yes. I'm telling you it is her! Yes. She was the one that was kidnapped! No. I'm not blind!" his voice raising more and more in annoyance as the person on the other end of the line obviously didn't believe him. With a sigh she stepped closer to Jace, avoiding a pile of seaweed and continued to glance around the place.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:16 pm

(you will be the death of me i swear xD Give me a sec to work up to it)

Jace looked down to her quietly and smiled as she took a small step closer to him. He glanced back over his shoulder seeing the guy before looking back down to Ria. He had a cheesy pick up line ready but something held him back. He ran his fingers through his hair her nervousness catching him. He let out a soft breath before shaking his head, he looked down to her quietly “You okay?” he asked his voice soft and for once actually seeming genuine. He looked at her for a moment trying to figure her out unsuccessfully. Confused he glanced back to the guy on the phone hearing bits and pieces of what he was saying, kidnapped? Ria? Rather unsure he looked down to her his slate grey eyes shielding all his emotions but a flicker of concern.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next