Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 2 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:29 pm

((LOL Its not that bad! o.o))

Ria bit her lip and looked up at him before back towards the man who was still following her. "Hold on. I'll get a picture and call you back.." he said before hanging up his phone. Then, he snapped a picture of Ria right when she looked back at him. Her eyes wide she did the first thing her instincts told her to, move closer to something that could protect you. Not taking Jace as a threat anymore she stepped even closer to him. Finally realizing he had spoken she stuttered back into place. "What? Oh. Yea. Um. Yea. I'm fine..." she said looking back towards the man who was now speaking so loud it was hard to miss his conversation unless you were deaf. "I told you that was Ria!" with a chuckle he listened, "Why wouldn't you believe me? I'm not blind. Yea. Yea. I know. I know. Don't scare the girl. But, still. It's sad, isn't it, that she was kidnapped. Don't think she should have made it out of there. Welp. I'll talk to you later. Bye." And with that he hung up the phone a smile twitching his lips up before he turned back towards his car. Ria's body relaxed a little, though she didn't move any closer to - or father from - Jace. She had no clue what might happen, but she hoped his conversation was just that, a conversation, and that he didn't plan on following her any longer.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 2 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Completely and utterly confused he let out a soft breath before nodding. He relaxed slightly as they reached the quieter part of the beach. He looked down to Ria and gave her a small smile “Theres some tide pools around here, they’re pretty sweet” he said with a small shrugg trying to get her to relax a little bit. He glanced down to Ria and grinned slightly before pulling off his shoes and starting down towards the shallow water so that he could walk in the water. Looking down to the cold water he tried to fit this all together, Ria wasn’t from here apparently she had been kidnapped at some point or another and she at least appeared to trust him a little bit which made him feel better. He glanced back to Ria and grinned “any specific pose you want me to model for you?” he asked with a big teasing smile as he struck a playful pose only to have a wave come up from behind him almost knocking him off balance. He managed to catch himself before he fell and laughed slightly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Ria smiled and shook her head. "They do sound nice." she said before placing her bag on the ground a safe distance from the water and slipping her own shoes off. The sand sank inbetween her toes and enveloped her feet with each step. It was calming, once again. And as soon as she was sure that man was gone she relaxed completely. "A pose? I don't want to sketch you..." she said, sticking her tongue out at him teasingly before joining him in the water just as he fell causing her to let out a tiny, airy laugh. She offered a hand to help him up and laughed at him as he sat there.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Jace laughed and shook out his hair “You lie to hide your longing…” he said as if it saddened him a bit before he laughed. Placing his hand over his heart he shook his head saddly before looking up to her with a small grin. He sat there for a moment the cold water hitting his back as he simply enjoyed the quietness. He reached up and took Ria’s hand before thinking for a moment. He had two options, be himself and pull her into the water or simply take her hand and get up. A sly grin overcame his features before he pulled Ri down into the water playfully.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Ria shook her head. "Lies don't help me." she said as he grasped her hand. When she saw the sly grin forming she said, "You woul-" and then got yanked down. With a huff, the water lapping against her she laughed a little. "And you did." she said before poking him and splashing him a bit. "You suck." she said before shaking her head and ruffling up his hair.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Jace grinned slightly as her sentence got cut off. He looked over to her and smiled slightly laughing as she poked his side, so not cool, he was crazy ticklish. He smiled as she messed up his hair and grinned before putting his hand over his heart as if he was hurt “I guess I’m just not pretty enough for you to sketch” he said with a really bad fake hurt voice. He stood up quietly and offered Ria his hand an easy grin lighting up his features.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Ria laughed, "Oh. Of course you are. I just don't feel like sketching you. More of a wildlife and still life person." she said with a shrug, shifting her weight slightly before grasping his hand and pulling herself up with a slight sigh. "Thanks." she said, a smile tilting the corners of her mouth up a little.

((o.o MY STUPID COMPUTER SUCKS I had to go back to my computer... sooo... it's squished. And it looks weird...
.o.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Jace looked at her and grinned slightly “Ah, that might have just made my day” he said teasingly. He let his eyes slip around the beach quietly before he looked back to Ria “Should we head back towards the tide pools?” he suggested with a grin “Lots of nature back there” he added with a small smile as he ran his wet hand through his hair. Realizing he was still holding her other hand he dropped it quietly giving her a small easy smile.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Ria nodded her head. "That sounds nice." she murmured before going back and grasping her bag. She pulled it over her shoulder and grasped her smoothie before finishing it and looking at him. "Which way..." she asked, cocking an eyebrow a tad.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Jace smiled and grabbed his shoes quietly before starting up to a small worn out path. He glanced up to Ishbel and smiled slightly "In this way, theres a small cove back here that streams from a little break in the beach when the tide comes up" he said simply. He walked down the trail quietly trying to avoid the sharp little rocks that kept digging into his feet. He let out a soft breath and pushed a branch out of the way revealing the mass of little tide pools which were filled with stranded sea life...

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm

((Ishbel? Dx))

Ria nodded her head, following him quietly, glad she had put her flats back on her feet so that the rocks didn't dig into her feet. When she finally saw it she gasped, one hand over her mouth. "Oh. It's so pretty..." she said before slipping her shoes back off and sitting down against one of the cave walls. With a sigh, she looked back up to him and then pulled out her sketchbook, figuring he would talk if he wanted to. And, she would listen and respond. But, otherwise she honestly enjoyed this new scene to draw. Flipping to a blank page she grasped her pencil and then began to block in the form of the wildlife sitting at the bottom of the pool.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Bahhhh. RI RI RI RI RI RI RIA.

Jace smiled slightly at her reaction and looked around the tide pools quietly before sitting down on one of the rocks. He put his feet in one of the pools quietly as he looked down to the wildlife. He thought back quietly to this morning and what he knew about Ria so far. He shook his head softly and bit his lip before looking down through the rippling water. He pulled his iPod out quietly and looked at the screen trying to see if it was fixable or not. Eventually giving up on it he slipped it back into his pocket before looking over to Ria watching her draw. Curiousity was killing him but he didn't want to bring up what he had over heard when she seemed so happy and simply relaxed. Desciding to hold his tounge he glanced around for a moment rather content.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Ria glanced up at him and couldn't help but to smirk at his face. He seemed so curious, and part of her highly doubted that it was about the fish and plants swimming around in the water. With a sigh, she paused her drawing for a minute, having finished the blocking of the shapes already. "You seem like you have a question you want to ask..." she said before looking back down and drawing, "You can ask if you'd like..." she finished, now adding a bit of shading to the creatures.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Jace looked up to her a little surprised before forcing a small smile. He thought quietly for a moment before looking up to her “The guy following you… He said something about a kidnapping, he said your name as he knew exactly who you were although it seemed as if you two knew not a thing about each other” he said softly. He didn’t want to pry but he couldn’t help but be curious “You don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want to” he added quickly, he’d understand if she didn’t want to explain or tell him what had happened. He dropped his gaze as he finished talking looking back into the tide pool just managing to pull his feet out before getting his big toe snapped by one of the little crabs.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Ria nodded her head and looked up, stopping her work as she placed her sketchpad down. She took in a short breath, and then grasped it again, flipping to the page of the cell she had been stuck in. Her therapist had said drawing out what had happened would relieve her stress. But, she hadn't drawn everything. Just, her cutting in the corner of the cell. She handed him the sketchpad silently thinking for a minute. "Its... it is nothing that anyone who watches the news doesn't already know." she said with a shrug before continuing, "But since you don't... Yes. He knew a lot about me. Most people do. I have quite a few people who followed me around, wanting to keep track of me in case something like this happened again. But. Yea. I was taken about two years ago for two months. I was horribly abused. And... well. Honestly, I'm surprised I've taken to you as well as I have." she paused, looking away, "I actually considered not coming and staying back at my house. I'm not one for all the attention that I seem to be getting. I'd much rather stay in the shadows." she shrugged and pulled her knees up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs and then rested her chin on her knees. Her right wrist had no bracelets on it, and the water reflected onto it in such a fashion that the eight lines were easily visible.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Jace looked down at the sketch book quietly as he listened to her talk, two months… He looked up to her quietly as he listened to the rest of the story. He tried to process it all but it was a lot to take in, to piece it all together. All at once he understood and he sat there rather shocked at his realization. He went to reach out to her as if to comfort her but he paused a little unsure of himself. He looked back down to the sketch book before up to her “So the guy with the cell phone… he knew who you were and was probably making sure I wasn’t pulling you off against your will or something” he said trying to put it all together. He studied her for a minute seeing the lines on her wrist before looking up to her eyes. He took a moment trying to figure out the right thing to say before letting out a soft sigh “Well I’m glad you took a chance with stupid me” he said with a small forced smile, he was outgoing and over confident but he really did try to be a good person, except for being a shameless flirt, he simply couldn’t help it… But Ria was different and he supposed this was why. He glanced back to her sketch book quietly “These are amazing” he said simply before handing her back the sketch book.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Ria nodded her head. "Either that, or he wanted to prove to whoever was on the other line that he had actually seen me. He managed to snap a picture when I turned to see if he was still there... and then he called the person again..." she shrugged, pushing a loose strand of her hair back behind her ears. Pausing quietly she looked at him. "So am I." she said, "It's nice to be able to relax around people for once." she said with a smirk and taking back her sketchbook. "Thanks." she murmured before flipping it closed and putting it up. But, she didn't move. In fact, she was expecting a slur of questions. Questions she more than likely would not enjoy answering
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Jace swallowed slightly, he did have a million questions but he was pretty sure he wasn’t going to like the answers so he didn’t ask. He looked at her quietly and forced a small smile “Well you can rely on me to beat em off for you” he said trying to lighten up the mood a little bit “None of them’ll get past me and these muscles” he added with a confident but light grin. He let out a soft breath as the whole thing started to sink in “How old were you?” he asked, he’d guess around fourteen or fifteen but he wasn’t sure, either way it was still terrible.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Ria couldn't help but to laugh at his statement. "Why thank you." she said with a smirk. "I expect I'll need it. They get much worse..." she said, pulling herself out before she could get caught up in a memory. "How old was I? When I was kidnapped I was just fourteen..."' she said, shifting just enough and watching him with a slightly void expression.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Jace winced slightly and looked at her for a moment before forcing a small smile. he looked down to the tide pools before back up to Ria with a small smile "Well you can rely on me, your own personal, rather handsome body guard" he teased before standing up. He didn't like seeing her like this, he much prefered the happy, easy going Ria he had just caught a glimpse of before he had brought up the whole kidnapping thing. He looked down to her and offered her his hand quietly "Come on, I have more to show you" he said simply with a small smile.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Ria smirked, laughing at him a little before he offered her his hand. He yanked her to her feet a little too quickly and she stumbled forwards intl his chest immediately apologizing and backing up with a slight laugh. "Oh really? Theres more?" she said grasping her bag.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Jace caught her slightly “Sorry” he mummered simply as she backed away from him. He gave her a small smile “Yeah theres a little bit more” he said simply. He figured she liked the whole water thing and animals apparently. Once he made sure that she had her balance he quietly let go of her hand before starting back out towards the beach quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Rias eyes slid into confusion when he also apologized. But, she had been the one to knock into him. He had no reason to be sorry. With a shake of her head she dismissed the thoughts and quietly followed the tall boy back out to the beach.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

When Jace hit the beach he glanced back to Ria and smiled slightly before starting back towards the busier part of the beach. As he walked he thought trying to sort things out but he couldn't even put it into a perspective, it was just a scary thought... and the impact it would have to have on your life, crazy. About halfway back to where they had started from he started up a board walk which led back to one of the public buildings. He looked over to Ria and grinned "So this is pretty much like a bigger version of what I just showed you" he said simply opening up the door to the aquarium for her with a slight smile.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Ria stepped up, walking closer and closer to him the busier the beach got. Once they arrived at the building he opened the dooe and she saw it was an aquarium. "Oh. They are so beautiful..." she said, staring in awe at some of the creatures.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next