Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 14 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 am

Kent looked over to Ria and smiled softly before pointing the gun at Jace for a moment before looking back over to Ria. Jace kept his eyes on Ria quietly giving her a small encouraging smile before he closed his eyes hearing the gun fire. Kent pulled the trigger shooting Jace in the shoulder. He screamed in pain when the bullet hit his shoulder bone. He winced and ground his teeth together and squeezed his eyes shut before he heard the second shot, the shot to kill. He was going to die. He waited for the pain but all he heard was a body collapse, opening his eyes he saw Kents dead eyes laying on the floor beside him before he blacked out.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 14 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 am

"No!" Ria screeched as Kent pulled the trigger, unable to stay silent any longer. "God. No" and then the sobs began to happen. Tears streamed down her face as the men suddenly yanked her to her feet, Kent now lifeless on the ground. They turned around and saw a huge group of cops bursting in, and after flinging Ria against the nearest sharp corner they tried to bolt, only to get handcuffed as a few more cops came in the other exits. She winced, but scurried to her feet, collapsing beside Jace and putting pressure on his bullet wound. "Jace. Jace. Talk to me. Please! Jace!" she said, a few tears sliding off her face and onto him as she rested all of her body weight against his wound, feeling slightly faint from the amount of blood covering her hands. Though, she had found a sharp object and returned to her addiction with cutting those past few weeks and you could see the scabbing lines of where she had cut herself, skin repairing in odd manners. Her blood didnt phase her. But. Jace. She couldnt lose him...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

Jace stirred slightly when he heard her voice but he didn't want to wake up, feel the pain that was coursing through him. He opened his eyes weakly and looked up at her for a moment before reclosing his eyes. The Medics rushed in two coming to look at Ria and Jace while the others searched the other rooms in the warehouse. One of the Medics pulled Ria off Jace as the started to bandage him up putting an IV and such in his arm trying to keep him alive, he was losing a lot of blood, quickly. Wincing slightly the paramedic called for more help as they got him onto a stretcher and started to bring him over to the ambulance.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

After a bit of a fuss the paramedics let her go with him. But, on the ride there they also checked her over. Apparently, she would need sone vitamins because of a vitamin deficiency. She grasped his hand, not wanting to leave him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 pm

This felt familiar, Jace let out a soft breath and opened his eyes looking up to Ria quietly simply studying her. He had no idea how long they had been in the warehouse, it had felt like forever in his painful state but what had happened to her? He winced slightly at the thought and simply kept a weak hold on her hand until the drugs the paramedics gave him knocked him out so that he could go into surgery when he got into the hospital.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Upon arrival to the hospital Ria was ushered into her own room and hooked up to an iv to fix the vitamin situation. So, with a little fuss she sat there, waiting anxiously for the reaults about his surgery. God, so much for his mom liking her now...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 pm

When Jace awoke in his bed stiff and sore from the surgery. He glanced up to the doctor who was waiting for him, he quickly explained what had happened and what they needed to do, rest and such. He sighed softly and asked if he could see Ria as he tried to sit up but a flash of pain quickly slipped through his body and he laid back down with a sigh.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 pm

The nurse came in and told Ria about how Jace was doing. Then, she went and helped her to his room. Ria was nervous. If his family was there. She... She didnt know what she would do. She didnt.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Jace ushered had just kicked his family out sending them down to get something to eat. Rather tired be laid on the bed quietly his eyes closed, bah, that had been a nightmare. Of course he had been happy to see his family but he was tired.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Ria slid into the room to find Jace laying in the hospital bed. Her heart shattered this was her fault. She quietly slid over to his side before grasping his hand. "I love you..." she whispered, closing her eyes. "And this is all my fault. Jace. Im so sorry," she whispered, choking a little on her words as she held back the tears.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Jace opened up his eyes quietly and looked up to her for a moment before shooting her a weak smile "I'm just glad your okay" he said simply. He blinked quietly when he realized what she had said, she loved him too. He smiled rather tired before looking down to her "Lay down with me" he mummered softly, patting his hand on the side of the bed.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Ria shook her head. "I dont want to hurt you... Your ribs..." she whispered. She really wouldnt mind slipping in beside him. But, she was afraid even lightly touching him would cause him imense pain. And she didnt want to cause anymore.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

"Please" he said quietly "Just come here and lay down" he said simply. He didn't care about the pain, he just wanted to have her in his arms for a while. He looked at her for a moment before moving over slightly so that she'd have some room although the movement caused him to wince.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Ria nodded her head and reluctantly climbed in beside him, closing her eyes and just barely touching his side with her body. "Jace. Im so so sorry," she whispered again, the fear taking over again. No she wasnt ready to lose him. She couldnt lose him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Jace let out a soft breath and looked down to her "It's okay" he mummered softly "I'll be better soon" he promised with a small tired smile. He closed his eyes for a moment, relaxing with her beside her. He opened his eyes and glanced down to Ria quietly "What about you? Are you okay?" he asked.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Ria noddee her head. "Yea... Im pretty good... They just ignored me... Fed me like. The dirst day and that was it. So. Im just really weak... They left me alone because of you. And you didnt deserve it..." she whispered, one tear sliding down her cheek.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Jace let out a soft breath, he had been beaten just about every day he was there but litterly it had all just blurred all together. He sighed softly looking down to her seeing the tear. He leaned down and kissed her forehead once before wincing and laying back down on his back.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Ria shifted a little bit closer to him before she fell asleep, her body unable to keep herself awake any longer.

((Skip to something?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 pm

((Uhm. Skip to when they get let out? Idk, I have to go I'll try to think of something though Razz))

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Urm. Kk. Sounds good if you didnt come up with anything else
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Jace stood at the front desk quietly filling out some papers for his prescription for the pain meds. He sighed softly and shifted rather uncomfortably, he could feel his parents eyes on him as they watched him nervously. Even his dad was here which he didn't approve of, his parents had split up because his dad was rather violent and honestly he just didn't want him around. He shook his head softly and glanced around for Ria, he didn't think she had left yet and he wanted to make sure she was going to be okay at home.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm

((XD His dad could cause some problems with Ria. -nodnod-))

Ria shifted quietly, feeling much better after quite a few days of rest and relaxation and the hospital slowly adding a bit weight back onto her she could at least move around with no problem. Of course, she still had a lot of nightmares and she couldn't moved as freely as she'd like. After having changed she went to the front desk and signed a few release papers, no medication needed for her so she just had to sign the release papers. A bit nervously she wrote her swirly signature on the bottom of the page and began to head towards the exit, not having had seen Jace.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Jace was waiting outside with his moms car, his family had gone home with his dad while he had descided to wait for Ria. He hadn't been able to see Ria lately with his physio to help and try and build up some more muscle on his shoulder. He sighed softly and looked down to his hands quietly wincing as he hinged his shoulder slightly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Ria paused and left the building. She looked around a few times, planning on calling a cab. But then she noticed Jace and she headed over to his side. "Hey. You're looking better." she said with a tiny smile, still feeling horribly guilty for the whole thing.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Jace smiled and looked down at her "Feeling better" he said honestly "Ribs are almost all healed up and shoulders doing better too" he said with a smile. He laughed softly as it occured to him "Plus this means that you can't poke me in the ribs for a couple weeks" he added cheerfully. Sure he hadn't gotten pretty beaten up but Ria was okay and so was he, almost being dead had put some stuff in perspective.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next