Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 27 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Ria continued to sob in the car, her head in her hands as she rubbed the tears away. She wasn't that person. She didn't like this. She didn't want to ever be that way. Pulling her knees up to her chest she wrapped her arms around them and hid her head in her arms, closing her eyes and just trying to calm herself down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 27 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Jace ran down the road a ways before he started to get tired. He let out a frustrated sigh and stopped for a moment before starting down the road again. Bah, that month of not running really hadn't helped him out, he was seriously out of shape, the fact that he had no idea where Ria had went didn't exactly help either.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Ria turned the radio on, and slid into the backseat, laying on her side and closing her eyes, allowing her whole body to start relaxing. She needed to calm down and get home. There was no other way around it. But, it didn't really matter because he was probably already off with Jamie.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Jace made it a couple miles or so finally seeing the mustang in the distance. He winced and clutched his ribs quietly before he picked up a run again. When he finally made it to the mustang he knocked on the window loudly "Ri!" he panted rather out of breath

ooc; i have to go to bed. night.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Ria jumped when he knocked on the door. Immediately after she opened the door, her face tear-stained. "Yea..." she whispered quietly, standing up and looking at him, wiping away the reminents of the tears.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Jace looked at her quietly for a moment trying to catch his breath "Ri, I don't want Jamie, I want you" he said simply. He had never been interested in her, sure they had gone out a few times but nothing ever serious had really happened.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Ria bobbed her head. Her lower lip trembling. "I'm sorry... Everything she said was true... I'm so sorry..." she whispered, before ducking her head down, not able to look at him, totally ashamed.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Jace looked at her quietly and shook his head softly "Your the one I want Ria, I don't want Jamie or anyone like her for that matter" he mummered. He looked at her for a moment before sitting down. He was litterly exhausted. He looked at Ria for a moment and forced a small smile "Home?" he suggested quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Ria nodded her head before giving him a tiny hug and slipping into the drivers seat again. "Yea..." she whispered.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Jace nodded softly and walked over to the passenger seat and slipped inside the car quietly. He looked over to Ria quietly before leaning over and gently kissing her cheek "I'm sorry our evening got ruined" he mummered simply. He really hadn't expected the whole Jamie drama, sure they had dated for a while but he had never really thought anything of it.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Ria bobbed her head slightly before pulling out, making a u-turn and heading back to house. "Its fine, Jace," she whispered, turning the radio on and allowing herself to relax
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 am

Jace looked at her for a moment before nodding, he'd find a way to make it up to her, that he was sure of. He looked out the window as he tried to think of something that would fit.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Upon arriving home she slid out of the car after shutting it off amd headed upstairs. Keys in her bag she put them in her room and then went to the bathroom where she locked the door and slid into a warm shower. Thoughts of what Jamie had said to her mulling through her brain.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Jace slipped into her house quietly and looked around for a moment before letting out a soft breath. He looked around the place quietly for a moment before walking upstairs. He found a window that opened up to a bit of the roof and climbed out quietly. He sat there for a while thinking about everything that had happened in the last couple of days.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27