Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content

2 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 26 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  baddie11 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 am

Jace sat back in his chair after he had eaten a good four or five pieces of pizza. He took a sip of his drink quietly before looking over to ria with a grin. Yes, this was the good life, baseball and pizza.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

!! Baddie and I - Mature Content - Page 26 Empty Re: !! Baddie and I - Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Ria finished her slice of pizza after Jace befire she leaned back in the chair, pushing a loose strand of her hair back behind her ears, giving him a tiny smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 am

Jace reached over and took her hand quietly before looking around the table. Mikey was still eating, Josh was pretending to gag and Luke was laughing, and then there was Jamie with the famous glare. He shook his head softly looking at her for a moment before glancing over to Josh who had said something about school.

ooc; I'm gone until monday! Horse show Smile

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 am

Ria gently squeezed his hand and tried to at least understand the conversations - not that she would get much as she really didnt know who they were talking about.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 am

Jace glanced down to Ria and smiled softly trying to figure out what he was going to do about school. He didn't really want to go back but he didn't really have a choice.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Ria smiled back up at him, occasionally glancing over at the girl a tad uncomfortable with her continuous glares.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 pm

ABBA! HELLO LONG LOST FRIEND!

Jace smiled and shook his head softly before glancing over to Jamie. Seeing her glare he returned the look as if to tell her to back off a little bit. He glanced back down to Ria with a small smile "You ready to go?" he asked quietly, plus he wanted to show off the mustang a little bit.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:36 pm

((I hate school. Too much homework))

Ria bobbed her head. "Sure," she said quietly looking back over to the guys and then Jamie.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 am

Jace nodded and stood up quietly, he looked over to the guys and smiled softly "We're going to go, see ya around" he said. He quietly offered his hand to Ria slipping the keys out of his pocket.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Ria gently took his hand. "nice to meet yall," she said with a tiny smile and then following him out the door, whispering, "trying to show off my mustang now?" she said smirking a little and playfully bumping into his shoulder.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Jace couldn't help but chuckle "You can read me like a book" he mummered simply before leaning down and kissing the top of her head. He turned and waved to his friends quietly before walking out towards the mustang. He opened up the passenger door for Ria quietly with a grin "My lady" he said teasingly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Ria laughed and slid in. "Thank you, sir." she said quietly with a tiny smirk on her face before placing her purse on the floor and leaning back slightly in the seat, looking back to his group of friends.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Jace nodded and closed her door quietly before walking back over to the drivers side. He slipped into the car quietly and looked over to Ria with a grin before starting up the mustang. He pulled out of the parking spot quietly before looking over to Ria "Where to now" he asked glancing back to the road as he drove.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 pm

((Not in good mood. :/))

Ria shrugged. "I dunno." she whispered, shifting a little and turning the radio on.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

D=

Jace thought for a moment before glancing back to her, he smiled softly and drove for a while not really sure where he was going. He stopped driving after a while and parked the car on a cliff that over looked the beach.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

((Getting declined from Equimanipulate once again ruined my mood. :/))

Ria looked out, "Oh its so pretty!" she said quietly, her lips turning up into a smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Jace smiled and got out of the car quietly and walked over to the passenger side and opened up her door quietly offering her his hand "Care to join me?" he asked.

/= Do they know who they're turning down o.0 de amuzing abba?! tsk tsk on them.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Ria nodded her head. "Of course." she said with a smirk, grasping his hand and sliding out of the car with ease.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Jace nodded softly and closed the car door, walking over towards the edge of the cliff. He looked down to his phone to check the time, still a while until sunset. He looked down to Ria and grinned slightly and walked over to a little rocky spot finding a comfortable spot to sit down. He sat down quietly and gently patted the spot beside him.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Ria smiled and curled beside him on the rock, resting her head against his chest and looking out at the view.

((Jamie should follow and cause a huge scene))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

[[Ah. I like your thinking xD]]

Jace smiled and looked down to her quietly for a moment only looking up when he heard the car door slam. He looked back seeing Jamie stomping towards them, looking rather pissed off. Jace stood up protectivly standing infront of Ria. Jamie stormed up to him and slapped him hard before looking down to Ria "What the hell did I ever do wrong Jace? Was I just not good enough for you? I've been your friend forever, we go out for a week or so, I don't see you for like a month and then you come around showing this little tramp off, drive around that fancy car!" she shouted at Jace.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Tramp? Ria pulled back, grasping her car keys out of his pocket. "That would be my car. And he gets to drive because he wants to. I'm not a tramp. He was gone for that month, because we had been kidnapped. For your information, he nearly got killed. So you can shut your little trap about how he came back showing me off..." she hissed, "I tried to be nice Jamie. I really did. People need friends. I tried not to ruin anything, but you are just pissing me off." she said, her eyes burning up a little as she clenched tightly onto the keys, dropping them into her purse so she didn't hurt herself. Really? Tramp? Oh, this was not entertaining. What was this girls problem?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Jamie's gaze turned to Ria "He's mine, he was always mine and if you hadn't showed up he'd still be mine" she said through her teeth. She looked up to Jace and shook her head softly "What do you see in her? Apparently she almost got you killed and she's not even that pretty!" she said her temper rising quickly. What the hell had she ever done wrong, she looked back to Ria and shook her head softly "And I highly doubt that you aren't a tramp, apparently it's the only way to keep Jace's interest" she yelled rather angery. Halfway though Jamie's last sentance Jace snapped "SHUT UP JAMIE AND GET LOST" he yelled, Jamie shook her head softly "NOT MY PROBLEM I WASN'T A SLUT JACE, SORRY I DIDN'T LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!"

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Ria's eyes widened and she took the keys back out of her purse, unlocking the car door and sliding in. "You know what Jamie. You can have him. Just leave me the f*** alone." she said, slamming her door shut, revving the engine and pulling out quickly before squealing off down the road, tears streaming down her face. It was her fault he had nearly been killed, yes. It was most definately her fault. But she wasn't a slut. She wasn't. In fact she was far from it. Sobbing drastically by now, and in a completely deserted place a few miles out she pulled over, turned her emergency blinkers on that alerted cars to pass her and just let the sobs come.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Jace went to go after Ria but Jamie stopped him. He looked down to her his eyes burning with rage "Leave me alone Jamie" he said through his teeth. He stepped past her with some effort and started to run after Ria but she drove off. He let out a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair watching as Jamie drove off. He sighed softly before starting down the road in the direction Ria had went, his phone had been in the car.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next