Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ Empty Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

You know the plot! =D Hopefully it's epic!

Annalee Grace Bethado
Female
Looks: Brown curly hair, bright icey blue eyes.
Previous Appearance
Now Annalee's face is scarred in several places, but to one pair of eyes she is still beautiful.

The plot was my first post. xD
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Carter Kingston
Male
Dark brown messy hair, vibrant green eyes, 5'11, Athletic build.
^^ I'll explain more as I go Smile Promise xD

Carter had just gotten of his night shift at the cafe, sighing softly he ran his fingers through his messy hair just wanting to get home. He cut across the street quietly and headed towards the park to take the short cut towards home. He reached the other side of the street when he heard the scream, freezing slightly he thought for a moment before bursting into a sprint. He ran down to the ally and stopped looking down into the darkness before hesitantly walking into the shadows. He held back a slight gasp as he saw the girl and her injuries. Swallowing slightly he pulled off his sweatshirt and handed it to her wordlessly as he took the scene in instantly realizing what had happened. He ground his teeth together slightly, she needed to be taken care of and he was the only one here no matter how terrible it was. He looked down to her quietly "I'm going to help you" he mummered simply as he ripped off a piece of his t-shirt and grabbed his water bottle. He wetted the piece of clothe quietly before looking up to her, he needed to stop the bleeding on her forehead quickly. He looked at her quietly for a moment realizing he hadn't given her the chance to speak yet, swallowing slightly he sighed "I'm Carter" he mummered softly not really sure what else to say.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥ Empty Re: Baddie and Jayneh! - You're Beautiful - ♥

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Annalee groaned and wiped the blood from her eyes as she tried to climb to her feet again. Now her tears were a mixture of blood and salty water. Making what was dripping into her mouth a salty, metallic taste. Gagging at the pain that her ankle gave her she dropped back to the ground. Whimpering she hissed at the burning sensation she felt all over her body. Being roughly beaten in the process she had endured she was now sore. When she heard someone coming toward her she opened her eyes before closing them again when they were flooded with blood. Finally she felt hands on her. Her immediate reaction to get away from the grip pushed her back against the brick wall. Opening her eyes for a split second she saw a figure through the darkness. That's when she heard a voice. Whimpering she let her body relax and let out a shaky breath. "A-A-Anna." She managed to squeak out in reply to the stranger's introduction. His hands were gentle, and voice quiet and soft as he worked on cleaning her wounds. She did not feel threatened but she was terrified.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Carter relaxed slightly as he heard her name "Wish I could have met you under better circumstances Anna" he mummered softly as he tried to clean up the blood. The strip of clothe was now soaked with blood, sighing softly he pulled off his t-shirt and wet it slightly before continueing to clean up her face, seeing the gashes he winced slightly though kept cleaning. He thought quietly before looking around the ally "Anna do you want me to take you to the hopsital or would you rather come with me back to my place?" he asked. He had to get her out of here, get her some rest and get her bandaged up, file a police report... the list was endless and his thoughts were frazzled. This hadn't been how he had been expecting to spend his thursday night, no this had deffinatly not been a part of the plan. When he had gotten most of the blood off her face he handed her his sweater quietly "Put this on" he added quickly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Anna shuddered and hissed softly when she felt him applying pressure to the injuries on her face. Trying to scoot away from the pressure she found her back up against the wall. "Ho-hospit-pit-al." She managed to stutter as she slipped his sweatshirt on. She could still feel blood trailing down her face and it made her shiver. It wouldn't stop bleeding. It hurt to move her face at all because of the gashes that marked it now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Carter nodded softly and looked at her for a moment before picking her up bride style. He couldn't think of any other way to get her out to the street. He walked out of the ally quietly before looking down the street, the hospital wasn't to far away, he could flag a cab quickly. He looked down to Anna quietly a paniced look in his eye before walking out into the middle of the street managing to stop a cab. The driver got out and opened up the door for him and he gently placed Anna in the back seat before slipping in after her "Hospital, quickly!" he told the driver who got into the car and sped off stopping at the emergency enterance to the hospital.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Anna felt her body growing weaker and weaker by the minute. She was loosing blood and fast. Swallowing back bile she laid in the back seat. Her head next to Carter's lap as her eyes closed lazily.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Carter got her out of the cab quietly and got her into the emergency room quickly before one of the nurses put her in a wheel chair and wheeled her off into one of the rooms. I guess they assumed he was family because he was allowed to follow her in although they shut the door on him when they brought her into the doctor. Sighing softly he thought for a moment before sitting down outside of the hospital room.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:23 pm

A few hours later the doctor came out and told Carter he could go back into the room. Annalee laid in the bed, body weak but eyes open. she could barely move with all the IV's she was hooked up to. One with fluids, one with blood and another with pain medicine. Swallowing she reached up and carefully touched the scars on her face. They were stitched up now, but she was pretty sure she looked like frankenstein.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Jace thanked the doctor quietly, he stood up and bit his lip softly for a moment before quietly opening the door and slipping into her room. He glanced over to her quietly and shot her a small but nervous smile "Hey" he said quietly before walking over to the side of her bed not really sure if she even wanted to see him or not.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Anna lazily looked up at him. Not blinking as she swallowed, "Hi." She rasped before sighing quietly. Eyes weary with burden and pain. This wasn't right, she felt so horrible. Now this boy was here, when he probably could be somewhere else. And she didn't even know who he was. But he seemed... kind, and pure.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Carter looked at her for a minute before walking over and sittting down beside her bed. He looked at her quietly for a moment "You gave me a little scare back there, didn't think you were going to make it" he said honestly his voice shaking a little bit. He glanced up to her and gave her a small smile "I'm Carter by the way, incase you forgot" he added quickly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Annalee couldn't smile, the stitches in her face making it almost impossible to do so. Nodding her tired eyes smiled for her. Sighing softly she then whispered, "What do I look like?" Voice cracking, but so innocent it would bring one to tears. All she wanted to know was if she was still beautiful...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Carter looked at her rather suprised by the question. He studied her for a moment before letting out a soft breath "Do you want the long or short version?" he asked curiously. He could go crazy into detail but he figured that wasn't the point. He swallowed slightly before looking down at her shinning eyes for a moment and the scars over her face "Beautiful" he mummered simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Annalee's breath caught at his words. By the look in his eyes he was being honest. Which amazed her. "I am?" She asked quietly, in a mere whisper. As if she didn't believe him she swallowed. How could she look beautiful?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Carter nodded softly "Yes" he said simply "Your eyes shine, beautiful beautiful blue" he mummered before giving her a small smile. He thought for a moment more looking at her "Even with the stiches your beautiful" he said quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Annalee blushed and she looked down for a moment. "Thank you..." She whispered and then a tiny smile tugged at her lips making her wince.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Carter looked over to her and smiled slightly as he thought "Why don't you put your number in my cell and then you can call me if you need anything" he said simply. He felt kind of obligated to help her now that'd they'd been through all this.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Annalee nodded and took his cellphone from him. Typing her number into it with her name. Closing her eyes sleepily.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Carter looked at her quietly for a moment before smiling "I have to go, let me know if you need anything or simply just want someone to talk to" he said with a small shrugg.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Annalee looked down, she really didn't want to be alone. But knew if he had to go, he had to go.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Carter looked at her for a moment before sighing "You want some breakfast or something from the caf before I leave?" he asked quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm

"No thanks." Anna whispered and brushed her hair out of her face. "Thanks."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Carter looked at her for a moment before nodding "I'll see ya around" he said with a small smile before he stood up and walked out of her room. He closed the door behind himself before letting out a soft sigh. he was exhausted, walking out of the hospital he got a cab back to his apartment.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am

Six weeks later

Annalee sat awake in her room. Unable to sleep. Too afraid of who or what might get her. She still hadn't looked in the mirror too afraid of what she'd see. But now she took the hand mirror off the dresser and held it up in front of her face. Letting out a gasp when she saw her face. A long stitched wound traveled from her cheek bone down along her jaw. One across her chin under her bottom lip and one across her nose, directly under her eyes. The scar on her forehead was shaped, like a broken heart. It was jagged but one could easily tell what it was. A tears formed in her eyes and she gently ran her fingers over the stitches.

Picking up her phone she dialed Carter's number, mostly just for kicks. And to thank the man who saved her life.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next