Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and I - New!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jayneh and I - New!!! Empty Jayneh and I - New!!!

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Okay, so I decided the whole 'supernatural' thing was overrated xD
Here's the plot I'm too lazy to type out in a nice form - but I promise my posts will be much better Razz

Basically the government decided to do an experiment. It took ten boys and ten girls - all 16 years old - and deposited them on an island. They wanted to see how long they could survive. The kids didn't know this, and think the ship that took them crashed, and that's why they are on this island. It has a forest, a desert, a meadow, a mountain range, and a beach surrounding the whole thing.

Do you want to be a boy or girl?
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and I - New!!! Empty Re: Jayneh and I - New!!!

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Me wants to be a girl. Smile Okay?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Wondeful xD I will have multiple characters
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Okey. I can play a good girl and a bad person. xP Is that okay?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Most definately xD Begin posting them, I will soon
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Colton Turner Paterson
Colton
Male
Curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, short, muscular build, swims ever day in the ocean surrounding the island
Has a 'You have to follow the rules and I don't, nanananana' attitude

Alicia Graciella Daytona
Alicia
Dark brown hair, eyes, and skin, tall, thickly built with muscle, always swims with Colton every day, making sure he doesn't get into mischief
Quiet but not afraid to let her opinion be known
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Asia Katherine Peterson
Female
Appearance
RP out

Hunter Andrew Jacobs
Male
Appearance
RP out
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Colton dove into the salty water from a high cliff. He'd done this before, so it wasn't really all that daring, but he still got a rush as he free-fell forty feet from the top of the large wall of rock. As his head popped up, shaking the water out of his curly hair, Alicia clucked her tongue, disappointed.
"Thought you were on the swim team, little one." She said with a smirk.
"Yeah, swim team. Not diving." He responded, feeling satisfaction he could prove her wrong.
Alicia rolled her eyes and backed up before running off the cliff and doing a double flip before gliding into the water smoothly head-first without making a splash.
It had been two months since their initial visit to the island, and life was absolutely wonderful. They'd struggled the first week, trying to find the means to build suitable shelters for everyone. Finally, they ended up putting people together in pairs in a small house-like shelter made of thick bamboo stalks. Alicia shared her 'house' with a girl named Asia, whom she didn't really mind. She was better than that bitch Shaelynn who was always flirting with the guys when she was supposed to be doing work...
Alicia and Colton were on break right then. When they went back to finish their chores, they would begin by picking their quota of fruits and vegetables from the trees and fields. Then they wood collect firewood for the nightly bonfire where they sat and sang songs, told ghost stories, and popped corn kernels over the fire. Ah, good times...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Asia stepped carefully over the rocky shore. She was sick of this already. Not sick of this in general, rather sick of Hunter. He was certainly getting on her nerves. Why had he been picked as her partner? She had no idea whatsoever.
Hunter picked up a small rock and chucked it at Asia with a smirk. When she jumped he then chucked another hitting her lower knee. For some reason he found this rather enjoyable and amusing, even though Asia didn't. As he continued to chuck things at Asia he continued to find it more and more fun to do so.
Asia rolled her eyes and walked along, glad they were on break for the day. She wanted to go back to her room and go back to sleep though. Her roommate was Alicia and she enjoyed her company. But she could never sleep, rarely did she have a night were she got more than five hours of sleep. It was rather ridiculous, not sleeping and all. She dealt with it anyways.
Hunter smirked before throwing Asia up over his shoulder and running into the cold ocean water with her. Asia let out a squeal and pounded on his back before she was throw into the icy water. When she came back up she sputtered out water and narrowed her eyes at him. "You are so annoying hunter!" She exclaimed before wiping her hair out of her eyes - feeling very annoyed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Colton glanced up as Hunter and Asia splashed into the ocean a couple of yards to the right of them. He didn't really mind Asia - she was his best friend's roommate, and she seemed rather nnice - but he really disliked Hunter. He shared a hut with one of his other friends - Alex - who seemed really, really fed up with his antics.
"That's no way to treat a lady!" He called down to Hunter, feeling slightly irked. He'd never done that to a girl before. Most of it was because his short frame - he was only 5'3" - never allowed him to, and the times he did want to was purely out of fun, which would be accepted on the recieving end. He got the impression, though, that this guy was doing this to intentionally annoy Asia - which was one of Colton's pet peeves.

Alicia glanced over to Asia, a slightly concerned expression on her face. She remained silent like she always did around people she didn't know. It wasn't that she was shy, it was just she didn't feel like speaking when it wasn't neccessary. Unlike her counterpart who had to speak all the time. She smirked playfully at Colton, who she was rather fond of. They'd known each other since they were 11 when they started on the same swim team in South Carolina. They'd been so compatible - she was quiet, he was loud. She was large, tall and muscular, and he was small, short and thin - even though he was quite strong.
Slowly, Alicia cautiously waded closer to the struggling pair in case her roommate needed help. She could easily take down Hunter - she had close to fifty pounds on him - and wasn't all that worried about the situation. Asia could handle herself.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 pm

((I shall write a reply in a little bit. Like an hour. But I have to have some 'family' time. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm

[[Hahaha okay. And don't feel like you have to write a lot. I'm just very bored and... wordy xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

((OMG Colton is very tiny. xD oh dear... xP))

Asia bit her lip before narrowing her eyes at Hunter. "If you think that's the way you're going to win me you're wrong!" She exclaimed as she swam through the deep water toward him. She was partially out of breath and felt as if she was going to scream. Her feet couldn't touch the bottom where he had thrown her and he knew that. Hunter offered a charming smile and she rolled her eyes. "Hunter, you try way too hard." She accused as she finally could stand again. At her height of only 5'0 even she was a shrimp compared to Hunter's 6'1 frame. Which wasn't really fair because he could just get her anytime he wanted to. Swing her around, tip her upside down. Much like she was a child. It really got on her nerves quite often.

Hunter smirked down at her - an evil smirk - as she swam up to him. "Hello kitty." He purred jokingly before mussing her hair. When Asia shoved at his chest he backed up. "Hey hey there, calm down little girl!" he cooed before shoving her back into the water. Asia came back up sputtering out water and Hunter briefly remembered what it was like when they were friends. That all changed when she didn't want to go out with him. More like sleep with him. Shrugging to himself he turned and walked back toward shore. Completely ignoring Colton and Alicia. Turning back once more to glance at Asia with a crooked grin he continued to walk. Oh how he loved her feisty attitude and sassy remarks.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

[[He's based on someone I know in real life xD And he's actually shorter than that O.O]]

Colton swam through the water, ample arms cutting through the liquid like knives.
"Are you okay?" He asked, blue eyes full of concern. Alicia knew he didn't like Asia that way, but it often seemed like he did. The way he talked to her, acted around her gave the impression he had a crush on her. But he didn't, he was just a really kind person. He shook out his messy blonde curls and grinned as he tapped her elbow and pointed to the shore.
"You should dry off. It didn't like you wanted to come here in the first place."
"Leave the poor girl alone!" Alicia called after him. He shot her an irritated glare and continued wading through the salty water toward the shore.
Alicia smirked, knowing she'd have to interrogate him about this later - again.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am

Asia smiled over at Colton when he swam toward her. When he suggested she should dry off she nodded in agreement. Though when she heard Alicia's voice she stopped. What was with her? Alicia apparently 'liked' Colton. And Colton probably liked her back. Letting out a soft sigh she reached the shore and didn't look at either of them before pulling her hair back into a messy bun and walking up the boardwalk to the huts. Why would she talk to them anyways? Alicia obviously wanted Colton all to herself. Though it was kind of humorous how Alicia was so much taller than Colton. Oh well, people were just odd in some ways.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 am

Alicia swam up to the shore beside them and smiled at Asia. "Has he bored you to death with his non-stop chatter about random things?" She asked with a grin, throwing a teasing smirk at Colton.
"Shut up, Lish." Colton said, sticking his tongue out childishly at her before turning back to Asia. "Did he hurt you? He was acting kind of rough..." He trailed off, a concerned expression lighting his childish features.
Alicia watched their reactions. She couldn't tell if the girl had a thing for him, but it was obvious Colton didn't. He always acted this way around girls he didn't hate. But he did get mean around the ones he didn't like...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 am

Asia shook her head at both comments. "No, Hunter's just playful like that." She told them before lowering her eyes and walking away. She didn't feel like talking right now, quite frankly she wanted a hug for some reason. Hunter always gave the best hugs. Wrapping her arms around her own torso she continued to walk up to the huts. When she spied Hunter she forced a small smile. He was always flirting with her and she didn't like it but he was there when she needed him. She seemed to need him a lot. Then again Hunter had been a part of her life for her whole life, he was just not the type of guy she would pursue a relationship with in the future. He was too much of a player for that. As she neared the huts she felt a deep pang of guilt welling up inside her. She had just walked off, away from Alicia and Colton. Colton had obviously been worried about her but she had been warned several times that he was like that with all girls. So she never got her hopes up. Her hopes always got broken down anyways. So why bother?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

As Shaelynn - a sleek red-headed girl with feline green eyes - passed Hunter, she flashed him a saucy wink before twirling a curl in her hair and walking down the make-shift road.
Ugh, how she hated it here! The bugs were terrible and people expected her to do work! Everyone knew Shaelynn Grace did not do 'work'. She sighed pitifully, but continued on her way. The good news, in her mind, was that she could walk around half-naked all day and not be called a slut. At least to her face. Her clothes had gotten torn up and used for bandages after one kid got attacked by a wolf. Poor guy...
She snickered as she passed Asia on her way to the huts. That girl was too quiet and too... nerdy to be worth a guy's time, yet Hunter had his eyes on her for some reason. She didn't understand.

Alicia sighed and turned to Colton.
"See, you scared her off." She teased with a smirk.
"Oh, shut up. You scare all of the boys away without even talking to them first!" Colton shot back.
"Because boys are stupid and worthless." Alicia countered.
"True that."
Colton followed Alicia as she walked out of the water onto the dry land. They grabbed some towels - well, sheets from their sunken ship - and attempted to shed the water. Alicia sighed.
"This is useless. You can't dry your skin if your clothes are soaking wet."
"Then take off your clothes."
"You wish."
"Nah, I'm good." He smirked and picked up a whicker basket. "Ready?"
"Yeah."
Alicia and Colton made their way up the steep side of the rocky cliff - with sea foam spraying in their face every so often - before they got to the strawberry field, where tehy met up with another pair - Alex and Catherine, who obviously had a thing.
"I wonder what we're going to do when winter comes." Catherine was whispering to Alex confidentially.
Alex hesitated. "I'm not sure. I've heard they've got some people preserving half of our food."
They?
"Who are 'they'?" Alicia butted in quietly.
"Our government. Weren't you there at that bonfire?" Alex asked, suddenly very interested.
No, they hadn't been. They'd ditched to go night swimming.
"No." She responded simply.
"Oh, well Miranda and Jack have been elected as our leaders. We're switching partner groups every two weeks."
Alicia nodded. Miranda was a good person. A little sly at times, but overall pretty. Good. She had long black hair, really tan skin - she was Mexican - and dark brown eyes. Jack was a little odd, but he shouldn't be much of a problem, she thought.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

((Ugggh, gotta go make something. be back later. and I'll post.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:19 pm

[[Hahahaha don't feel like you have to write as much. I'm just extremely bored and I feel like making people think I''m older due to the length of my posts ^^ ]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 am

Kelli stepped up onto the 'stage' which was really just a stump. Cocking one hip out to the side she smirked and ran her hand through her blond hair. The girl, had no morals. She did what she wanted when she wanted. That was that, and that was her. When Hunter walked by she flounced herself and jumped down off the stump in her bikini. "Hey Hunter!" She cooed as she skipped along beside him.
Hunter rolled his eyes annoyed. "Hi Kelli." He grunted as he continued to walk. The blond haired girl followed along beside him and smiled up at him before running a finger up his back. Something that drove Hunter insane. He shuddered and it made her smile.

Asia stopped when she saw Hunter and Kelli. Letting out a small sigh she backed up and sat down on a log before burying her face in her hands. Not because she was upset, just because it was hot and she quite frankly felt like dying.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Colton peered through the branches of the field absently. He was bored with the conversation already and didn't want to hear any more of their stupid island government. He hated it here, and despite all he said, he wasn't happy at all. Oh, how he missed his old life! The easyness, where they didn't have to struggle to survive... He knew that it had made him a better person, but something was just... missing.
He saw the hot blonde - Kelli - trace her thumb over Hunter's back with a sunsual smile and Asia sulking on the ground near them. He allowed himself a devious grin at Alicia before sneaking around the thick clump of trees and behind Asia. He quickly shot his hands in front of her eyes and cried out, "Guess who!" In an obviously delighted tone.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Asia jumped slightly when everything went black before she heard Colton's voice. Shaking her head slightly she smirked. "Hmmm, lemme guess." She began before pretending to think. "Colt?" She replied before leaning up and looking at him. "Yep, look at that I was right!" She exclaimed, in a giddy tone of voice. Sounding much like a child. Brushing her dark hair out of her face she then let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes for a moment. How come everyone had someone except her?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Colton chuckled and leaned down, kissing her forehead quickly. "What a smart girl!" He said in a mocking tone before standing up with a broad smile. "Help me with my work? You look kind of bored."
He laughed and pulled her up before leading her back to the grove where Alex, Catherine, and Alicia were still talking.
"I'm telling you it was this far away from me!" Catherine was waving her arms wildly and Alex was nodding along with her.
"It was. I saw it with my own eyes." He agreed in a hushed tone.
Alicia rolled her eyes and turned to Colton for support, barely acknowledging Asia. "Do you believe that they really saw the legend wolf?" She asked sarcastically.

[[Gotta go Sad]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Asia smiled up at Colton and felt herself blushing when he kissed her forehead. Why he had done that? She had no idea. Figuring he was just being funny she ignored it. Asia followed him to where the others were. Offering a shy smile as they came upon the others she then shrank back and her smile disappeared. For some reason Alicia seemed as if she didn't like her very much. Asia couldn't find a reason for Alicia to dislike her. Was there a reason? Shrugging mentally she then was silent as the four talked. Feeling somewhat invisible she just stood partly behind Colton.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next