Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Polo.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jayneh and Polo.  Empty Jayneh and Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 am

Yeah. I was so excited that I made the post myself. Wink Haha! A good plot can cure any laziness. Razz

Character:

Name: Vex Lithious

Appearance: Link

Personality: Vex is an avenger. That is how he defines himself, and how he chooses to live his life. He has always been considered 'morally loose', bordering on sociopathic - but recently that label has escalated to 'full blown psychopath'.
He is a good person, but his view of the world is very different to most, and he tends to be shunned because of it. He stands by what he believes in regardless of how society might view it, and he never backs down from a challenge. He's a proud and confident man whose determination can carry him through near any endeavor.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Polo.  Empty Re: Jayneh and Polo.

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Haha! Yay Polo. :3

Name: Gloriana Rose Lian

Looks: Click

Personality: Gloriana has always been smart and cunning. Since she has joined the FBI she has learned how to harden her feelings and emotions. She now thinks and acts more like a man than she ever had in her life. Her goal in life is to stop criminals like the ones who murdered her ex-boyfriend's brother. She is always on the watch, and never has a moment when she is not watching out for criminal activity. Even on her days off she is always on her toes, and has forgotten to relax.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 pm

((Yay, thanks! Very Happy Start? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 pm

((Shuuuree. But don't kill me if this is no good. And by the way, this shall be a short role play. Haha.))

Gloriana quickened her pace as she ran down the alley way. "I'm approaching the culprit." She muttered into her headset as her little legs covered the ground with as much speed as she could muster up. Her lungs were burning as she pulled in the thick night air. This is why she had trained so diligently all of these months. She felt her muscles in her legs begin to grow weak. How long had she been running. When a trash bag tumbled out in front of her she tripped clumsily and fell to the ground. Grunting she winced as shards of broken glass pierced her little bare hands. Quickly she sprung to her feet and darted again after the man who ran through the alley. She could see faintly that it was ending and soon her chase would be over. Unless somehow he turned into Spiderman and climbed up the walls like an insect. That would be a sight to behold. She reached for her gun in her holster and set her hand on it, ready to fire if needed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

((Works for me. Smile
And Dude, I have to ask, what's the deal with your character being so 'little'? XD Is she a midget or something. Razz ))

Vex sprinted along the alleyway, watching his breath leave his mouth as mist in the icy evening air. He could hear running footsteps behind him, and though he was drawing swiftly away - he had a bad feeling about this.
And soon enough, he saw why. Looming before him was the dirty brick face of a tall building, and Vex had to skid to a stop. He spun around, glanced left and right, but he was trapped.
He could hear the footsteps gaining on him, and he cursed, spinning around in search of a place to hide.
Bloody FBI! There was no way he'd let them take him.
When he could find no escape, Vex turned slowly around, and drew a pistol from his belt, preparing to face his pursuer.
He didn't intend to kill her - he didn't kill innocent people; it wasn't his style... But he had to get away. That much he knew for certain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

((No, but she's shorter than me. Lol. She's like 5'5". So she's rather short. Petite. Whatever.))

Gloriana continued to sprint and then reached the male. Her eyes fixed on his back before he turned to face him. A dark hood hid his face and she held her gun out, arms stiff as she aimed at his chest. "You are under arrest by the FBI." She warned him, her small voice incredibly loud and tough sounding. She sucked in deep breaths, chest heaving as she stood perfectly still. When he pulled out a pistol she didn't flinch. She had been shot far too many times before, but she was still alive. She wasn't afraid anymore. If she died, she died. At least she would die doing something worth dying for. "You are subject to drop your weapon immediately." Her voice demanded.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 pm

((Dude. She's tiny. XD ))

"You don't say." Vex shot back sarcastically, not looking as concerned by the situation as he should.
This girl looks familiar. He mused absentmindedly, frowning slightly at her.
He raised his gun, pointing it directly at her head, and once again looked for an escape.
Crap.
"I suppose you want me to 'come quietly'?" He asked, sounding faintly bored by the idea, and not looking as if he had any intention of playing along.
The FBI had won this time, it seemed... Unless he shot the girl - but then everything he stood for would be ruined, and he just wasn't the sort of guy to compromise his values, twisted as they may have been.
"Fair enough." He said at last, lowering his weapon. "You win. You got me." He smiled slightly, and his fingers tightened around the handle of the gun, "But you're not putting me away."
He raised the gun again, and this time pointed it to his own head.
Good luck questioning me when I'm dead...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Gloriana watched his every move. His sarcasm made her cringe. Sarcasm was one of Vex's specialties. Now every time someone was sarcastic in any way it reminded her of him. She bit down on her bottom lip, looking rather confident in herself.
"Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law." She warned him sternly. As he lowered his weapon she almost let out a sigh of relief. She took a step toward him, reaching behind her for her hand cuffs, while keeping her hazel eyes locked on him.
As he raised the gun to his head she caught a glimpse of his face when the moon hung above them, causing a glow to fall upon him. "Take your hood off." She demanded him, eyes locked on him then flickering to the gun pressed against his head.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

"Only if you take your shirt off first." Vex retorted, teeth glinting in the shadow of his hood as his face split into an amused grin. Perhaps he was being too casual - but Vex was an easygoing guy. If this was the end, then damn it all, he'd go down laughing.
He took a step back when she came closer, gun still pressed to his head.
If she made a single move to capture him, he was in no doubt that he would pull that trigger.
He'd had a good run. It wasn't like he'd never accomplished his goals. Admittedly, he wasn't done with what he considered to be the 'purifying' of the world - but if this did have to be game over, he was confident that at least he could die with no regrets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Gloriana rolled her eyes. "Only if you take off your pants afterwards." She retorted, hazel eyes sharp. There weren't many guys that she ran into that actually threatened to kill themselves if they were going to be arrested. Most of them already had developed a plan to find a way to get out of prison. Some didn't fail either. She held her gun out, clearly unshaken. "Coward." She spat out before regretting the words she had said. Vex had been a coward when he had left her. He had left her high and dry with only a note, not even explaining why he had left. She had never seen him again either, and didn't count on it. Her eyes were glued to the gun pressed to his head. "If you're going to kill yourself anyways you might as well remove your hood. We'll know who you are if you're dead anyways." She pointed out, sounding rather annoyed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Vex couldn't help but laugh at the girl's response.
"F*ck it, I can't remember the last time I met someone as stubborn as me..." He chuckled, lowering his gun, and shoving it into his pocket. It had just occurred to him that prison would not be such a bad place to be. He would just wreak vengeance on the other prisoners until they put him to death - that sounded like him, all right.
"Okay, then, miss FBI..."
Where have I seen that face before...?
"You win."
He raised a hand, and swept off his hood, eyes landing on the girl with a hard gaze - disturbingly undisturbed considering the future that awaited him.
Still, all Vex could think about was the familiarity in that face... He had forced himself to forget about everything from his past, but he had a feeling he had known this girl before...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Gloriana felt a smirk curving onto her lips, but she forced them to stay straight and serious. There would be no signs of amusement in her voice, she was determined to keep her mind on the job at hand. When he shoved his gun back into his pocket she watched his hand before letting her eyes wander to his face again when he let his hand leave where he had placed his pistol.
When he raised his hand she flinched slightly and held her finger on the trigger. As his hand swept his hood off of his head her heart stopped in her chest. It felt like someone was squeezing the organ that kept her living, squeezing it and causing her blood circulation to be cut off temporarily. It hit her like a bullet to her brain. She felt paralyzed, and stuck in these moments, like the world around her had stopped spinning completely.
"Vex." She breathed, scarcely able to stand any longer. She kept her stance, though her knees grew weak. Her chin quivered, FBI agents did not cry. That was one thing she would not do.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:07 pm

The moment she said his name, Vex realized who the girl was. For the first time in four years, he let the past come rushing back. "Glori...?" He questioned, not entirely sure how to feel.
This complicated matters. He hadn't expected to see this girl ever again - certainly not like this... It shouldn't have mattered, he should have moved on, but damn it all, he had loved that girl - and though he loathed to admit it, he had a feeling he still did.
She was the only one that had ever understood him, and because of that she would always be somebody special to him.
"It's... Been a while." He said at last, laughing awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Gloriana swallowed and looked up at him, hard eyes meeting his gaze. "You don't know how f**king bad I want to punch you right now." She said in a harsh tone. Her eyes then softened and she bit down on her bottom lip that was now quivering.
"God, I miss you Vex." She whispered, glad her radio would only activate if she turned it on. Her statement had been a present statement, not past. She still missed him. She couldn't risk anyone hearing this. Her heart still beat so rapidly in her chest she was almost positive he would be able to hear it echoing through the alley. "I want so badly to scream at you right now, and then kiss you until we freaking suffocate." She told him seriously. "Why the hell did you leave me Vex?" She asked him, eyes watering slightly. She would not cry. No way she was going to shed a tear.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Vex shifted awkwardly, unsure of what to do with himself. He wasn't a pro at expressing his emotions at the best of times - let alone in a situation like this. He stayed silent as he listened to Glori - swallowing and running a hand through his hair.
At last, he stepped closer to her - not really caring so much about being locked away any more.
"It was for the best." He said at last, his voice oddly soft, "For both of us. I didn't want to drag you into all this, Glori. Think about it. If I'd stayed with you, you'd be on the opposite side of the law right now."
He smiled sadly at her, looking mildly troubled. He was struggling to accept the past and the present coming together like this. He had always been slightly 'different' in his manner of thinking, and there were some things in life that other people considered normal, that he really struggled with.
This was one of these things. He felt as though he was living two lives... Playing two different people at once.
His personality seemed split, into pre-Glori, and post-Glori... And frankly, he wasn't sure which he was.
He offered another awkward smile, shifting uncomfortably, and muttered with a chuckle, "You can punch me now, if you like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Gloriana watched him with her hazel eyes. He had barely changed since she had known him four years ago. They were three years apart in age, so she was only a teenager when they were dating. She swallowed and listened to his words, his voice like music to her ears.
She was so confused. She was supposed to turn him in, turn him in for a probable death sentence. She couldn't do that. It would be the death of her too. She now understood why he left. A small breath escaped her lips and she shrugged her shoulders. "I would rather be on the opposite side of the law with you, than fighting against you." She admitted softly. Her jaw quivered as tears pricked at the backs of her golden eyes. Shifting she was silent, only the sound of the city around them ringing through the crisp night air.
Gloriana raised her hand, stepping toward her. Her arm trembled and instead of reaching to strike him she pulled his head down, meeting his cracked lips with hers.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 pm

"I know..." He muttered under his breath, "That's why I didn't tell you."
He watched as she stepped closed to him, hand reaching for his face, and at first he expected her to slap him. When she kissed him instead, he had to admit he was surprised. He let her lips brush his, but then he pulled away, frowning.
"You're with the FBI." He reminded her tonelessly, "You're supposed to be turning me in, and you know why." He paused a moment, then shrugged and admitted shamelessly, "I'm guilty, you know. I killed those people, and I'm not done yet."
He raised his hands, pressing his wrists together, and offered them to her.
"Lock me up. That's why you're here, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Gloriana frowned as he pulled away. She looked up at him. Her eyes searched his for a moment when she heard his words. It was true, he was supposed to turn him in. Swallowing she leaned shook her head.
"How do you expect me to do that?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing. "God, Vex. I can't." She muttered and pushed his hands away. She dropped her handcuffs to the ground and felt her hands trembling. "I don't care how many freaking people you have killed. I know you killed them for a reason and I love you. I know you did it for a reason. I'm not going to stop loving you." She told him seriously. Reaching up she brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Just go. Get out of here." She told him, looking down. "Just go and don't let anyone catch you, please."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Glori's words brought a smile to Vex's face, and at last he began to relax. She was just as he remembered her... She just got him. And that was exactly why he wouldn't do as she said.
"And if I don't?" He challenged, stepping toward her with a smirk, "It's taken long enough for me to find you. I won't lose you again so easily..."
He paused a moment, glancing around, then suggested, "Let's go somewhere we can talk. I clearly have some explaining to do, and besides, I want to know what it's like working with FBI..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:44 am

Gloriana looked up to him, she still loved him with all of her heart. Sure, he had shattered her heart the day he had left without an explanation. But, she still loved him and always would. She had always been the only one who understood him. Sure, she wasn't the only girl that went after him, but she was the only one who actually put effort into truly knowing and loving him. He was her everything. Not a day went by when she didn't think of him.
When she heard his words she smiled softly, watching him as he stepped toward her. "I don't want to lose you again either." She breathed, her gaze meeting his slowly. "The only place we can go where no one will see us is my house." She told him softly. "If you still trust me that is." She shoved her hands into her pockets and bit down on her bottom lip.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 am

Vex nodded, casting one distracted glance around, just to make sure the coast was clear. "I never stopped trusting you." Vex replied earnestly, "Now is no different. You know I'd follow you to Hell and back."
That was true. For all his flaws, Vex had always been remarkably loyal. Once he devoted himself to a person, he would trust them with his life, and do everything he could to ensure their safety.
There were only two people in his life that he had ever been that attached to: One was Glori. The other was his late brother... And as his actions clearly showed - Vex's devotion to a dead man had nearly driven him insane.
"Let's go." He said, nodding past Glori, and falling into step beside her. She barely came up to his shoulder, now... It was funny - he didn't remember her being so short. Maybe he'd just grown a little...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

Gloriana smiled up at him weakly. She reached over to take his hand gently, lacing her slender fingers with his own thick ones. Vex had been her everything. Everything she had ever looked up to, everything she had ever loved.
She had been absolutely devestated when he had left her that day, without even an explanation as to why. Though there was no bitterness left in her heart. She had loved him so much, that she had simply let go and decided that he would have a good reason to leave her. Now she knew he did. Sometimes Gloriana wondered if he was the only one who understood her. He always seemed to be. He knew if something was wrong as soon as she walked in the door. It made her feel so important that he studied her so closely that he could tell what was wrong just by the look in her golden eyes. A small sigh escaped her lips and she glanced up at him. "I live just about five minutes from here, so we'll be back there as quickly as we can." She told him reassuringly. "This is going to be a stupid question, but how have you been?" She asked him softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 am

Vex was glad to hear that Glori's house was nearby - because he didn't much fancy the idea of walking across the city with an FBI agent at his side. He was on the FBI's 'most wanted' list after all, so that hardly seemed a smart idea.
He shrugged to himself, and walked on - his movements somewhat tense, since insisted on being totally aware of everything around him. He was only half paying attention to Glori, but at her question, he spared her a brief glance.
"That's a tricky one..." He replied, rubbing the back of his head and chuckling awkwardly. "I suppose I've been happy. Well, more satisfied, really, than happy. I always said I'd make a difference to this pathetic place..." He nodded vaguely, gesturing to the world around him, "And you could say that I did. Though admittedly, it's made life difficult for me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 am

Gloriana let a small sigh escape her lips as she listened to his reply.
"I understand what you mean. I mean, I don't understand from experience, but I get what you're getting at. If that makes any sense whatsoever." She shifted slightly as they turned onto the sidewalk. She went into watch mode, letting her eyes flicker about for signs of any FBI vehicles, or agents. If any were spotted, she knew they would have to run. Biting down on her bottom lip she walked a little bit more quickly as a black SUV approached slowly behind them.
"Vex, act casual, and if this SUV stops and they question me, run. Run as fast as you can." She told him in a whisper, eyes scanning over the vehicle. Her heart throbbed in her chest, she was most likely going to lose her job if anyone found out that she had Vex and wasn't turning him in. No one had ever seen the assassin's face, so she guessed they wouldn't be able to tell if he was who she was with. It would possibly be easy enough to pass him off as a guy she was out on a date with. She felt herself holding her breath for a moment and was glad when the SUV drove by slowly before stopping.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 am

"Relax, Glori." Vex replied unconcernedly, "I always have a plan. Nobody's caught me yet, right? Though today was a close call..." He smirked in amusement, shaking his head at his incredible luck. If karma really did exist, then it was obviously on his side. Why, then, could the rest of humanity not come around to his way of thinking...?
He'd said it before, and he'd say it again: There was evil in everybody. From the mass rapist he'd killed last week right the way to the f*cking pope, everyone was rotten to the core. They all deserved to die.
Unfortunately, the world would never survive such purgery. That was why, in Vex's eyes, there was no wrong in striking down those select few who disturbed the already delicate balance of the world.
The ironic thing was - he was guilty of crimes much the same as those that he condemned his fellow men for...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next