Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Polo.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jayneh and Polo.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayneh and Polo.

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

Gloriana bit down on her bottom lip, it amazed her how he was not concerned at all. Not concerned that the people in the large black vehicle could be there to nab him and take him to prison, for life, or a death sentence. She leaned closer to him and eyed the men that climbed from the vehicle. "Sh*t." She breathed, glancing up at Vex. "Stay calm, if they act like they know who you are, get the f**k out of here." She told him seriously, in a hushed voice. She held her breath for a moment and watched as they walked slowly toward them.
"Hey guys..." Gloriana muttered.
"Out on the town tonight?" The taller of the male's asked, tilting his head. "This your boyfriend?"
"Uh, yeah. We're just heading back to my place." Gloriana told them, keeping her voice level.

((It's up to you if they have to start running. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Polo.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayneh and Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 pm

"Not 'this'." Vex grunted irritably, "Nick Fords." He introduced himself, flashing a friendly smile, "I'd shake your hand, but I make it a point not to stick my arm into people's vans."
With a charming yet utterly fake sort of wink that never failed to win anyone over, Vex slung an arm casually around Glori's shoulders, and added, "See you guys around."
It was funny - when Vex put on his 'nice guy' act, it was difficult not to like him, and even more difficult to suspect him of any wrongdoing. With a bit of luck, he had just thrown those two off his trail...
Plus, he got something of a rush from encountering his 'enemy', and getting away totally unscathed.
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2