Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content)

2 posters

Go down

Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content) Empty Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content)

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 am

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.

So, I don't really have a plotski written out. Hope that's fly with you. You kinda know the gist of it.

Naive girl, who is a photographer/journalist/horseback rider person, falls in love with this super sweet, cute, caring guy. ((Run-on sentence anyone? >.<)) Little does she know this guy is one of the world's most feared terrorists. The thing is, no one knows who he is, or what he looks like. Ami has no idea she is harboring a murdering terrorist in her home, and life. Will she find out soon enough? Or will the fate of the world be on her hands?

Name: Amore (A-more) Storia (Story-a) Hazelton
Called: Ami or Stori
Looks: She has very pronounced facial features. She looks quite like a modern day "Juliet". Her skin is extremely fair and often her lips are adorned with red lipstick. Her icy green eyes capture anyone's attention.
Hobbies: Photography, horse back riding, and photojournalism.
Other: Her name is translated from Italian to English to mean: Love Story

((Well, here we go. xD Not very good, but we can try aye!?))

Last edited by Jayneh on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content) Empty Re: Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

((Fantastic! Smile Like the name.

If my character's a terrorist, the age gap could be a bit weird, though? I refuse to play a teenage terrorist. XD Haha! ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content) Empty Re: Polo and Jayneh. The Terrorist and the Stupid Girl. xD (Probable Mature Content)

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Age has been changed. :3 Do you want to try this out Polio dear?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

((What the Hell, let's give it a try. Smile I just have to come up with a character... Will you start in the mean time? None of my current characters will fit, and thinking up a new one is always such a chore. XD ))

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down