Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) Empty Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 am

To be continued... XD

Last edited by Polo is back in black on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 am

Yus. To be continued. *bumbumbum*
Shall we post our characters? -_o
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P ) Empty Re: Jayneh and Pollo... (Mature-ish Content :P )

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 am

Go for it. XD

I don't even have a character yet. I'll just wing it. Wink

Seriously, though, I could vanish any moment. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am

Rofl. That's helpful. So you're just gonna be like: "Bob walked down the road and saw this random girl. Sitting randomly by a random building. Random drops of blood fell to the ground. He randomly said, 'I wonder what she's doing by that random building. What a random girl.'"
Hehe.

Annalee Grace Bethado
Female
Previous Looks
Personality to be RPed.

Last edited by Jayneh ♥'s Jack Dawson on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 am

((My dear Pollo. Are you there? o.o))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 am

((I didn't know you'd posted! XD Haha! Hummm, should we just use this as the RP we were planning...? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 am

((Yuuussss))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

((Got to get this started, but my brain is spazzing... Help me? Start it off? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm

((Me dunno how. =/))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:04 pm

^^ Bumper dumpers. Do you want to play out the attack scene?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:08 pm

((Dude, I can't even remember what we were planning... O.o Start it for me, would you, and I'll fall in. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

((^^ Lol. Greeat. It's about the girl, who gets raped and the dudes like cut up her face. Well not in a totally disgusting way.. but you know. xD Might as well start with the attack scene so it's more exciting. Hahah. Wink Aggreee? Do you remember now? And I'll work on writing it okay?! Smile))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm

((Oh yes, I remember! Very Happy They cut a heart into her face... Wink
So I'm thinking I'll make my character one of the ones involved... But now he's on the run under a false alias so the cops don't get him - but he's secretly looking for her... *Nods* Awesome, I have a plan! Very Happy
Is it okay with you if I just use Mitch? So much easier. XD
Can you start? I'm all tired and lazy and stuff. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Annalee walked through the busy city. Sirens rang through the air as well as yells that made her cringe. But it was like this every day, every single day. She had gotten used to the horrible noises. Sleeping through them was easy, it was just living with them that frightened her. People bustled along beside her and shoved her in different directions. She brushed her hair out of her face and held the groceries in her hand tighter. That way she would make it home with some food at least. Biting her lip as she hurried along and tried to stay on her feet and away from all the other city livers that shoved through. Turning down the alley she took as a shortcut she glanced back when she heard noises from behind her. It was odd, sounded like footsteps. When she turned, she felt a small gasp forming in her throat, seeing two men walking after her her eyes widened. Swallowing she walked faster, as fast as her little legs could carry her. Soon she broke out into a run tossing the groceries and her purse behind her in order to slow the men down. The problem was that they didn't slow down. They continued after her. Even as she was running down the alley, moving deeper into the darkness. Before she knew it she was flat on her face. Her own feet had tripped her once again. Like they often did when she was afraid. Eyes darting around as she tried to climb to her feet. When she did she took off again, breaths coming in short gasps as she tried to get away again.

((Yay!! You remember. You can use Mitch. He seems like the perfect character anyways for this plot. Very Happy That's a really good idea. Here we go! I"m readyy! And excited. Lol.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Surrounded by a few other members of his gang, the man dashed on faster - swiftly gaining on his quarry. He seemed a man - from the way he moved, and the shadow of his hood falling over his young face - yet in reality he was just a boy. On the brink of manhood, perhaps, but still too young for the bestiality of his deeds.
He certainly didn't seem to care, though.

Seeing a purse on the ground at his feet, he paused to pick it up - while his companions laughed and dashed ahead. The man picked it up and turned it over in his hands, considering it thoughtfully, then shrugged and pocketed it - picking up a lazy jog after his men.
They had the girl cornered now - backed up against a high barbed wire fence. They were laughing, and edging threateningly closer to her - scaring her for a laugh.
The man chuckled slightly to himself, shaking his head. The gang had been very enthusiastic since their last 'package'. He supposed their new dealer was better than the old one... Certainly, the new drugs had given him one Hell of a buzz.

He approached slowly, watching with dispassionate interest as his two companions cackled menacingly, then advanced on the girl - flinging themselves at her like animals. Within instants, they were ripping at her clothes.
He didn't bother joining in. This was not his scene... Rape had never been 'his thing'. That was the sort of thing his brutal, stupid grunts were into. He, on the other hand, preferred a more intellectual approach. Kidnap, murder, robbery... Or just toying with his victims. It was all a game to him - so much like the Chess he had so adored in his youth. The only difference was that now, the pieces could bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Anna felt hands laying on her. She was shoved to the ground and she let out a shallow scream before her mouth was covered. Fighting at the grips on her body she then gave up. Not knowing what else to do, she was completely taken over. Alone, and lost. "Let me go!" She managed to mutter a few times before going silent. Only random whimpers came from her mouth now. Finally after what seemed like forever the men backed away from her. Shivering she curled up into a ball and whimpered.

((Ahhh now it's Mitch's job. Wink)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

((Yep. XD I'm not going to name him yet, because I want Mitch to be his alias - otherwise I have to come up with a new name, and I'm too lazy...))

Once his companions had had their fun, the man slowly approached their quiverring bundle of leftovers. Violated and defiled, she lay there in a pathetic heap - so revoltingly weak that he felt his stomach churn.
What was the big deal, anyway? He was doing her a favour. If she thought this was that bad, then she had it too easy. It was time she was wrenched free of her cushioned box...
Seeming faintly pleased, he flicked open his pocket knife, and crouched down beside the girl.
"This is your fault, you know." He whispered quietly. "You wanted us to do it."
He pressed the tip of the blade slowly against her skin, letting it form a delicate indentation, yet not quite allowing it to pierce the skin. "Such a pretty thing..." He whispered thoughtfully, tracing a shockingly soft finger gently along her cheek, under her chin, down her neck... He lifted his hand just before it reached her naked breast.
"It would be a waste to kill something so fine..." He pursed his lips thoughtfully. Perhaps this time...
His fingers reached for the zip of his hoodie - but before he could make a decision, he heard sirens in the distance.
He did not panic - merely accepted that the game was over for the time being.
Crouching over the girl, he pressed his knife softly to his forehead.
"I'll be back for you." He promised quietly, "I'm going to make you mine..."
With that, he silently pressed down on the blade - and carved with painstaking accuracy, the shape of a small heart.

Lifting the blade, he admired his handiwork - absentmindedly licking a drop of blood from the blade. He wrinkled his nose at the unwelcome corrosive taste, then shrugged and turned his back on the girl - walking quietly into the shadows.
He had decided... He was not one for rape, but he wanted that girl. He would have her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Anna's eyes widened with fear as the other man approached her. Eyes shutting to close out the images that filled her mind. "P - please..." She whispered.

"This is your fault, you know." He whispered quietly. "You wanted us to do it."

"No I didn't!" Anna cried, voice quivering, "No I didn't!" Body shaking she tried to jerk away from the cold touch of the blade on her face. It didn't hurt, but she was sure it was going to in a moment. When she felt his finger tracing along her skin she swallowed hard trying to keep herself from trying to get away again. Her whole body hurt, it was dark by now, only the dim light of the moon lit up the sky above them. Just enough so she could see the tones of his face.

"It would be a waste to kill something so fine..."

His voice was so... rough sounding. But at least he wasn't planning on killing her. Lip quivering once again she shrank down. Almost muttering a thank you but deciding against it.

"I'll be back for you." He promised quietly, "I'm going to make you mine..."

Shaking her head she then felt the cold blade slicing on her forehead. Whimpering under the force of the knife she let out a tiny scream. When she heard the sirens she was relieved. But she swore she could feel the shape he was carving. What did he mean she would be his? Eyes flashing with an unknown emotion she watched him for a moment, his expression. When he turned away she let out a small sigh of relief. Watching the men as they ran back into the shadows and disappeared. Finally they were gone. Gathering what she could find of her clothes she jerked up when a police car came speeding through the alley.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 pm

((What doth we need now? o.o))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 am

((Sorry, I started replying and got pulled away from the PC half way through. -_- You know how that kills my muse. XD ))

Some years had passed, and the man - now living under the alias of 'Mitch' - had returned to his old town. He was generally considered to be a good-natured, kindhearted and bright young man. He was good at fixing things, he was sporty, and he was always the life of the party. He was not bad with the ladies, either.
Or, his alias was, anyway. Had he been himself, the rumours would most likely have been very different...
But when he acted, he did it right. He adopted the character of 'Mitch' as his own, and set about building a shining reputation on the hidden foundation of his prior horrific one.

One night, like so many nights before, Mitch arrived at his favourite club - greeting his friends with smiles and kind words. Greetings were exchanged, drinks were purchased, and though the loud, throbbing music made conversation impossible, everybody talked all the same, and everybody else pretended to listen - as was the club's unspoken protocol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 am

Annalee walked into the club, clutching her purse tightly in her hands. She hadn't been here before.
Sighing she pulled out her mirror, checking to make sure her scar was still covered with makeup. That was one thing she always hid from people. It was a shame to her quite frankly. As she put her mirror back in her purse she glanced around with narrowed eyes. Now what to do...? She hadn't been to a club before, and really, had no idea what people did at a club. Her ice blue eyes darted over the room before stopping on a gentleman who looked rather friendly. Biting her lip she tilted her head for a moment, remembering... something. Before turning away. She swore she had seen someone like him before, but that was impossible. She'd never been here. And never even been in this town for that matter. The twenty-one year old female shifted before leaning back against a wall. Simply watching the people, singles, and couples, mingling. It looked like much fun, but she wasn't into dancing. Or dating for that matter.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:50 am

Mitch glanced up as he saw a girl walk in. A girl who, frankly, seemed slightly familiar...
A couple of his friendly emitted loud wolf whistles, and Mitch scolded and shushed them with a laugh. Then came a loud chorus of 'Oooh's - and a bunch of them shoved him - laughingly reluctant - in the direction of the girl.
With the help of one final push, Mitch stumbled up to her, and smiled apologetically. "Um, hi..." He greeted her with a pretense at shyness, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.
"Talk to her, man!" One of his friends shouted loudly, and Mitch responded subtley with a rather rude hand gesture.
Another chorus of 'Oooh's followed this, and one of Mitch's friends hurried over to him, slapping a hand onto his shoulder to hold him still.
"Hey." He said to the girl with a wide grin. "This is Mitch, and he says he'd like to-" Before his friend could finish, Mitch slapped his hand roughly over his mouth. "Back off, Larry!" Mitch scolded, a faintly amused smile showing through his irritation. He shoved Larry back over to the group, then turned back to the girl, rolling his eyes.
"Sorry about that..." He said with an awkward chuckle, "They're pretty drunk."
"What, and you're not?!" A loud voice called, followed by a chorus of laughs.
"Eavesdropping is a nasty habit, Larry!" Mitch called back, "Besides, I'm not as think as you drunk I am- Wait..."
This was followed by another loud outburst of laughter, and Mitch slapped a palm to his forehead in exasperation.
"Ask her if she wants to join us!" Larry shouted, and while the group chorused their approval, Mitch replied, "She has ears, Larry! She can hear you!"
"Ask her!" Larry pressed, but Mitch just rolled his eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 am

Biting her lip as she leaned against the wall Anna rolled her eyes at the men who called in her direction. Glaring at them for a moment she groaned mentally when the men shoved one of their 'gang' members toward her. She wasn't good with men... they usually made her quite nervous. From the incident in which she ended up with her scar she had always been rather wary of the male sex.
When she felt something bump up against her she looked up at the man who stood there. Obviously blushing by the way he rubbed the back of his head.
Anna simply brushed her hair out of her face and nodded, in a silent greeting before eyeing the men who came up behind him.
"Well, hello... Mitch." She said shifting awkwardly as the men continued to shove at this 'Mitch'. Well they were quite drunk, she could tell. Just the way they stood they wobbled quite a bit. Letting her bang fall in front of her forehead, over her covered scar, just for good measure of course, she ran her fingers through her curly brown hair.
"I - I'd rather not." Anna said about to turn away before she felt a hand on her wrist. Turning back she met eyes with one of the men from the group. "I - I'm sorry I have to get going now." She said trying to keep her voice from wavering as she tried to pull away from his strong grasp.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 am

"Ah, don't worry, they mean no harm." Mitch consoled the girl calmly, noticing how nervous she seemed. He prised Larry's fingers off her wrist, scolded his friend, then watched with a steely gaze while Larry shuffled contritely back to his table.
"Want me to walk you out?" Mitch offered with a subtle smile, "I need an excuse to get away from that lot anyway, I'm pretty tired - but if I admit it, they'll never let me live it down." He chuckled and rolled his eyes, then offered the slightly shy, charming little smile that was so famous with the ladies.
It was fake, of course. But then again, what about his alias wasn't?
He had reinvented himself completely - and so far, nobody had had even the slightest inkling that he might not be who he was saying he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 am

Anna's cold gaze was glued on the man who was restraining her from leaving. When Mitch took Larry's hand off her wrist she shook her hand as if to rid it from filthiness.
When she heard Mitch's voice again she nodded, "That'd be nice thanks." He seemed decent, but there was something in his eyes that made her cringe. Glad she had the handgun she had purchased after she was raped all those years ago she offered a tiny smile. Shifting she then turned toward the door. Waiting for him to follow. When he did she made her way out. Thankful when the fresh evening air entered her nostrils, taking the place of the stale air that had enveloped the club. Breathing in deeply she looked up at the sky for a moment before breaking out of her day dream.

((Is he plotting a trap?!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next