Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] Empty Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 am

Well here goes nothing aye? Wink

Gloriana Kay Lian
Seventeen
Female
Looks
Young, wild and free. A typical country girl, with an extraordinary personality. Gloriana is not afraid to speak her mind, and stand up for what is right. Since Ben's death she has been "in a shell" and has not left her house since the day of his funeral. She stays at home every day, and sulks. She dropped out of school early and is not planning on going back. Her life was turned upside down and she now lives life afraid of loosing people she loves. She is determined to not become attached to anyone. Especially a guy.

Last edited by Jayneh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content] Empty Re: Rorah and Jayneh [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

aye aye ;DD

Heath Andrew Hughes
Nineteen
Male
Heath has dark blonde hair that sticks up in all directions, with steaks of light blonde running through it. His eyes are a light blue, almost grey. He is most known for his cute smile much like his brother's.
Heath is kind and caring, although when he loses it (which is not often), he gets out of control and ends up doing some damage, either to him or those around him, which he immediately regrets. He was aware of Gloria's relationship with his brother even before he asked him to protect her, and to some extent he has always held a soft spot for her.

Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 am

[[I shall start.]]

Gloriana glanced over at the male that swung off of the sport's bike. She watched him with her piercing sapphire eyes, never taking them off of him. Running her tongue over her front teeth she stroked the German Shepard that laid beside her on the floor of the porch. The animal stiffened and growled eyes locked on the stranger. He stood and stalked over to the stairs. "Antic." Gloriana snapped his name, causing the canine to back away and walk slowly back to her side. He laid back down, but kept his eyes fixed on the intruder, back still arched slightly. "Can I help you?" Gloriana asked, eyebrows raised. She stood slowly from the rocking chair and walked to the railing, waiting for a reply. Her sapphire eyes were not leaving the stranger, whoever he was, if he meant trouble he'd best leave before Antic got his jaw on him. Antic's bite was surely worse than his bark. The young female was dressed in a pair of short denim shorts, a white flowing light weight shirt, and a pair of brown cowboy boots. Her blond curls cascaded along her shoulders and clung to her face where beads of sweat had formed because of the harsh heat.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 am

[[Does she know that Heath is his brother or do you not want her to know yet?]]

Heath removed his helmet, shaking his head to untangle the mess of dirty blonde hair that had stuck to the inside of the helmet with sweat. He placed the helmet on the seat, and walked over to her, one hand in his pocket. He was only wearing a simple black tshirt and jeans, and yet he was weltering, and Heath exhaled as he walked over, trying to cool off. "I don't mean any harm." He read her expression well, and eyed the dog. "Just coming to check out the neighbours is all." He added, when the dog uttered a low growl in warning. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he looked back to her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am

[[ How about not yet? :3 ]]

Gloriana watched him with her bright sapphire eyes. She let her eyes run over him for a moment before they fixed on his mouth as he smiled. There was something about that smile. It lit up his whole face and made her heart jump into her throat. There was something oddly familiar about him and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She shifted her weight awkwardly when he spoke. "Are you the one moving in next door?" She asked, curiously, light eyebrows raised slightly. She held onto the railing with her delicate little fingers and watched him before tearing her gaze away, realizing she was staring. "I'm Gloriana." She muttered, her voice smooth like honey.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 am

[[Got it ;DD]]

"Yeah, yeah that's me." Heath noted her staring, it wasn't the first time he had been stared at but he found her gaze somewhat awkward. "Well it's nice to meet you Gloriana." He wiped a hand on his jeans and extended it for a handshake. "I'm Heath." His hand hovered in the space between them. "I'm moving in next door with my dad, I used to live in the city but I guess my dad wanted a change, can't say I agreed with him though but here I am." He gave her another smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 am

Gloriana let her eyes flicker over him before she extended her own tiny hand, to shake his. "I can see that." She said noting his attire. He really did not look like a country boy. A small smirk formed onto her lips and she wiped it away quickly. He wouldn't last a day. He looked like he was used to air conditioners, hair stylists, and fast paced life. Around here, the people were quiet, the summers were hot, and the days were long. She let her hand slip from his and placed it back by her side. "I'm sorry for staring," She said apologetically. "You just look so much like someone I know." Ben had never mentioned a brother, but then again it was a small world. Or perhaps a cousin? She shrugged her shoulders, it was probably just her mind playing tricks on her was all.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:27 am

[[I'm sorry but I'm watching 10 Things I Hate About You and it's so hard not to really heavily base my character on Heath Ledger XDD Heath is my favourite name <33 :33 ]]
Heath's eyebrows flicked up momentarily, and tried to ignore the latter part of her sentence. It was best that she didn't know for now, what his brother had said and done to her she had never forgiven. So if he wanted to be friends with her, Heath would have to keep it a relative secret. "I guess I just have a familiar face." He scratched the back of his neck. "A lot of guys have blonde hair around here. Must be the sun."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 am

Gloriana shrugged her shoulders. "I guess so. Our guys do spend a lot of time in the sun." She forced a sad smile and leaned on the railing. There was a sadness hanging in her eyes that could cause one's heart to become heavy. Gloriana glanced over to the bike. "My boyfriend had a bike like that." She muttered absentmindedly, eyes wandering to the object. She bit down on her bottom lip and then back to Heath. "So when did you guys move in?" She asked curiously.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:20 am

Heath saw the expression in her eyes and his heart turned to lead. He had only been young when his brother had been going out with her, and he could scarcely remember, but he remembered the times when he would see her and Ben laughing from afar, and now to see her like this made his heart sink. He tried to brighten up at her question. "Ah well, we moven in yesterday so pretty much all hell has been let loose, but we're on our way to getting into a sort of normality." He smiled. "Don't suppose you or your family would mind giving a hand sometime? We have a lot of boxes still to get in."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 am

Gloriana's brows furrowed slightly, "I really feel like I know you." She muttered before looking like she was lost in thought.She had never met Ben's brother, so there was no thoughts in her mind that Heath was his brother. She shoved her hands into her pockets and smiled weakly. "Oh, I'm sure we could help out sometime. Mom and dad work every day except Sunday, but I'm home all day, every day." She explained, offering her service. "I'll help out whenever you guys need it. I'm stronger than I look you know." She said before flexing her arm muscles with a small smirk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 am

Heath chuckled and grinned, the little dimples either side of his mouth showing themselves. He could easily have lifted every single one of the boxes by himself, he was muscular enough, but he would be glad of her company. He didn't want to be too overbearing though, and the last thing he wanted to do was smother her with his presence. Ben had told him to keep her company, not be her father. "Is there much around here?" Heath gestured around the dusty landscape. Maybe you could give me the guided tour."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 am

Gloriana smiled softly, "Not much around here. Once we get out to the town there's shops, and strip malls. Out here though all you see is blue sky, golden fields and a couple of houses splattered here and there." She informed him in her soft smooth voice. She tilted her head to the side, "I would love to bring you out to town one day. I haven't used my truck in ages. I'm sure he would be glad to get going once again. Or we can take horses, but you don't look like you're the horse type." She grinned and climbed up to sit on the rail. "There's also a pond not far from here on our land, that's always fun on hot days like today." She continued to ramble. It had been so long since she had had company. Even her mother and father were never home. "If you need help today, or want to go for a ride I'll be glad to take you." She offered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

"Perfect, a desert down." He snorted a laugh, slightly distracted by her voice. She was attractive, he had to admit. And he had no idea how to ride. "You'll need to teach me how to ride, you know that?" Heath grinned. "I mean, how different can it be to riding a bike?" He gave her a quick wink and gazed directly at her, content just listening to her talk. His eyes smiled down at her. "I'd love to go for a ride." He said when she had finished. "It'd probably make me a lot more content here."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Gloriana raised her eyebrows, she then smirked. "I'm going to make you wear a cowboy hat." She warned him, a bit of mischief showing in her eyes. She at against the railing and then hopped down. "It's hot, but if we take it slow we can get there in about an hour and we can stay until it cools off before coming back. I know a stable we can keep the horses at in town, so we're all set when it comes to that." She told him walking down the steps. "We've got a gelding that I think you will do fine with. He's very mild."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Heath groaned in slight mockery, grinning. "Not a hat!" he rolled his eyes and followed her, eager to spend more time with her. "Look, I'm putting my life in your hands." He joked. "I've never been near a horse in my life, the only horsepower I use is the stuff that drives my baby along." He pointed to his bike and grinned. "I'm afraid you'll have a bit of teaching to do."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 pm

"There's not much to teach, this is just a pleasure ride. It's not like you need to be a rodeo cowboy right away. This horse is a gentleman anyways, he won't throw you or try to kill you." Gloriana grinned as she walked toward the big red barn. She pushed the large doors open and stepped in, taking a breath of the fresh scent of horses. "I'll get you a hat, and you can use dad's saddle. That will work out well."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Heath laughed, and smelled the scent of the stables. It reminded him of those says when he used to go to the local barn with his mother to watch her ride, although he never expressed any desire to learn it for himself back then. He stroked the muzzle of one of the horses that were tied to a hitching post, and it snorted softly in response. Heath smiled and patted it on the back. "My mum used to ride." He mused. "I remember she used to love it a lot."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Gloriana glanced over at him, "Then you have some riding blood in your veins. May not be cowboy blood, but at least it's horse blood." She grinned as she walked toward the tack room. "That's Tuck, he'll be your mount for today, and probably for whenever else you want to go riding." She informed him. She stepped into the tack room and grabbed two black cowboy hats. One had belonged to Ben. It had not been used since his death. Gloriana decided it was high time for the hat to come out of retirement. She sighed softly and then grabbed a western saddle, with the saddle pad. She rested it on her one arm, causing her to quiver slightly. Quickly she carried it out to the gelding and lifted it onto his back, after handing the hats to Heath, setting it down gently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Heath took the hat and placed it on his head, it was a perfect fit, and he tipped his hat to her. "Howdy." He grinned, smoothing the horse's muzzle and muttering softly to it. "I never really expected to get into horse riding really." he mused. "Where will we be going?" he watched her expertly do up the tack and couldn't help but feel a little helpless. "Hello Tuck." He smoothed the horse affectionately between the ears.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Gloriana smiled, "Good, that was my boyfriend's hat. If you lose it, I'll kill you." She warned him, a small smirk on her lips. She tacked Tuck up quickly and handed him the reins. "We're going out to town if you would like. We have plenty of time anyways." She placed her own hat on her head, it made her look stunningly more attractive. She walked over to another stall and opened the door, leading a large black horse out. The stallion lowered his head and nudged her affectionately before nuzzling her nose. She tacked him up quickly and put a hackamore bridle on him before leading him over to Heath and Tuck.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 am

Heath frowned a little as she turned her back to get the other horse, Ben had worn this? How ironic. He stroked Tuck affectionately before placing his foot in the stirrup and mounting up, pulling himself into the low, comfortable saddle. "At least I know how to do that." He chuckled. "I never quite forgave my mum after she forced me to do a lesson with her." he snorted at the memory and leaned back in the saddle. A lot of things were coming back to him now, although he wouldn't go as far as saying that he preferred a horse to a bike.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 am

Gloriana glanced over at him as he mounted up. She grinned and then pulled herself up onto the tall black horse's back. "Well it's a good thing you didn't forget. Getting on is one of the most important things you need to know. Especially with Tuck, seeing as he's a push button horse and knows how to do everything else himself." She told him as she pushed King into a walk away from the barn. She pushed her hat down further on her head and turned to glance back at Heath. "It will all come to you, don't worry. You'll catch on soon enough."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

He followed after her, wavering slightly as the horse's movements were alien to him as he walked slowly behind her. "How long you been living out here then?" He asked, tapping Tuck's sides and speeding up a little so he could ride next to her. "From the sounds of it you've lived out here for a while." He glanced around, the sun providing good shelter from the midday sun.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Gloriana glanced back at him with a small smile. "My whole life." She replied proudly. "I have never been out of this state to be honest. I have lived in that house since I was born. Lived on this farm since I was born. I love it here and I never want to leave." She informed him as she rode along slowly, turning to go through a pasture where the fence was down.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next